View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 08:15 PM   #15332
Majingir

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: MLB Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smith
Railings were never a problem for me. I was always WAY up there. LOL.

For all the hate I’ve seen on the Skydome ( Rogers Center ) any seat I’ve ever had has been pretty good. As far as view anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
The OF seats aren't so good. Cant see the jumbotron from most of those seats, and you're obviously as far from home plate as you can be. I sat a couple rows up in the 100 level one time. Worst seats I had. You're almost 400 feet away from home plate, cant see the jumbotron, and the 200 level is above you, meaning its just a giant slab of concrete. Feels so confining.

This won't impact the viewing experience at all, but would be nice if they have more attractions inside. Like plaques, banners and other things inside that's worth checking out.

And outside absolutely needs statues. How they dont have a statue of Joe Carter after he hit the walk off, or Alomar after his ALCS HR is beyond me.

Leafs legends row is a cool attraction. Jays should do that for their level of excellence guys as well. There's so much space by the 3B and 1B gates. Each side could have different statues.