Old 07-07-2019, 01:12 AM   #10
p_rushing
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: UFC 239

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
Yh it was a lot closer than ppl were thinking. It's really a pity that his knee blew out, cuz it took a lot away from him in terms of movement, explosiveness and even power. If that didn't happen, he would have been better. Gotta give it to him though...he hung in there and fought through it. Another thing to take note of too is Santos is much better when he fights like he did tonight, patient and smart. He also exploited a hole in Jones game with those leg kicks. In the end, Jones still on top of the mountain. I was saying that if he beats Santos then Rockhold would be the fight to make, but doesn't look like Luke's chin can hold up at LHW smh. Some great fights and KO's tonight though. Askren/Masvidal? Holy ****
Rockhold would be a good matchup though. Jones has no power, so he won't have to worry about that. He would probably try to wrestle him since the striking would be closer to even.

I don't know if something was up with Jones or not, but that was the slowest he has looked. His spinning stuff was telegraphed and he just looked asleep out there. Wait for the drug test, who knows with him. If he is going to look like that, DC still has enough speed to get jnside.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk