Phobia
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
re: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Hope this game tanks
That's pretty short sighted when you consider it's just the location of the camera. Far more comes into justifying if a game is quality or not, but writing it off just because of one small nugget of information seems emotional over rational, which is never a good way to analyze things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMH
The negative crowd is just the vocal minority.

I understand there are gamers that don't like FPS but this was the developer's decision and it's explained pretty well. It's what they think works best.

I really think anyone expecting this to be Witcher with a Cyberpunk theme is going to be very disappointed. Nothing about what I've read or seen indicates the developer is copying and pasting their earlier work.

Isn't innovation what we desire as gamers? And CDP is innovating and taking a leap with a game based on a board game unlike one that was based on novels. Different approach.

But we should not question their passion and dedication to create a solid title. They've proven how much they care about gamers.

Even if I end up disliking Cyperpunk, I guarantee it will be personal preference over the game being incomplete, buggy or terrible.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
well said CMH!