View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 10:35 PM   #86
WaitTilNextYear
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: #H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14)

Some thoughts on the latest game...

1. That Trips WR screen play worked out pretty well. Neat looking play.

2. You have an unusual amount of guys named Q(u)adree?

3. I noticed that your defense is a lot like mine--bad season stats against the pass and a top rush defense (GT is an odd matchup, I am more referring to the season totals). I've noticed this in some other dynasties also...seems to be a game calibration issue where cpu teams give up too many rushing yards and USER teams give up too many passing yards/cpu teams give up too few passing yards.

4. You roll out a lot to your right. Something I tend to do as well with dual threat guys. That's why my RT always gives up the most sacks--when I can't quite escape the pocket.

5. Lots of sweep/jet sweep type plays allowing you to get the edge. That was working all game especially with the pre-snap motion.

6. I noticed that you USER the safety? Is that what you normally do? Or was that something to combat the option? I tend to feel more comfortable in a phone booth so I always USER the DT.

7. Normally I'm not a fan of the video dynasty format (even if they're really good) so I was excited when you did a video and picture recap combination post a little while back. But, I actually found myself liking the video format more than I thought I would. Nice work.