View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 03:14 PM   #24
vannwolfhawk
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Tendency edits that are game changers for realism?

Quote:
I will say one of my favorite things so far has been watching Boogie Cousins run the break and take it coast to coast. ISO and using his setup to attack strong to the rack and using spin move for a dunk. I have saved some clips and it's incredible! He had 22 in 1st quarter CPU vs CPU and I was like uh oh did I over do it?! LOL I did put higher ISO tendencies for superstars too like boogie where I put 95-75-55-40 for ISO vs Poor, Good, Average, and elite defenders to get them to use more during a game. Again, just went that high for superstar guys like Boogie or high ISO players like Melo...

This is my next thing. If you can keep posted this one, I really want to make an emphasis on star players abusing weaker defenders
Sorry didn't see this part. I did it exactly as I posted. I think 2k had it 75-55-35-15 for all ISO guys. For Boogie & Melo I put 95-75-55-40 for ISO vs Poor, Good, Average, and elite defenders to get them to use more during a game. For other guys I went 85-65-50-35 & 80-60-45-30... Here I see them more often but not overdone...