Old 09-30-2016, 05:24 AM   #19
jd@os
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Nba 2k17 on ps3 is like 2k15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandinDistress
That seems all very trivial. Unless you have OCD, there's no justifying not playing a superior (in every way) version of the game. You'll never be happy with anything if you're such a stickler with small small details.

I guess you must not care about gameplay and instead spend hours in menus tweaking jerseys and faces. Very weird to me, considering you've been around since 2007. Do you even play the game? Or do you just sit back and enjoy having all the minor details adjusted?

What's trivial is your criticism of me for choosing to play one video game over another--it's just a video game. It shouldn't be weird to you, considering I've been around since 2007, if you also consider this: many people opted to stick with College Hoops 2K8 instead of NCAA Basketball 10, which included better graphics, ESPN and CBS integration, etc--despite 2K8 being a real eyesore. And many people even stuck with NFL 2K5 on PS2 over the Madden series on PS3 for years.

I'm happy with a lot of things, and that came out of left field. It's just a game; no need to take other people's choices to task like you did. Wow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk