View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 05:29 PM   #12
amoccia
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Nba 2k17 on ps3 is like 2k15

I have both games PS3 and Xbox one versions. PS3 is what it is. It's graphically better than 2k15 bc 2k16 made huge changes compare melo in 15 to 17. Uniforms were upgraded. 17 on PS3 has updated rosters with a lot of generic faces but so did 16 and faces were added. They are some new animations but they are very subtle. No justification of 60 dollar fee. However it's a good solid game. Nothing wrong with it

I played Xbox one version too and it's a good game. However the reason I prefer PS3 version is bc it's simple. Xbox one version has plenty of bugs see impression thread and bug thread. Personally I don't have time to devote to gaming extensively and 2k for Xbox requires time strategy and so forth. I don't mind a little strategy but Xbox one is too much for me. Until they do not make PS3 games anymore I prefer to play PS3 version instead. However it doesn't warrant a 60 price tag. They are reasons why people dont play Xbox one games beyond just the price tag. Whatever people prefer is always different.