View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 11:28 PM   #21
lilbiggio
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: The Ted Turner Memoirs VII. - The Point Of No Return

Ok brehs now I ain't one to get upset over spilled delicious milk. And I don't know about you... But where are the friggen injuries. It's going on dang near the third season and it's looking like yet another clean sheet when it comes to hospital paper work.

I know everybody has got a lot on their plate right now, but can we take just a quick moment and figure out this phenomena once and for all? Cool...

So it turns out the whole time injuries are related not if the injury switch is turned on, but what user mode you have selected. It doesn't take a medical doctor to guess what user mode we're playing under...

So.. let's adjust that from uh.. Beginner to Experienced...

Brandon Inge is signed to a 1 year deal because he was the only "name" player left in free agency. It actually wasn't a bad signing, and he fills in depth just in case The Show Power that Be, decide to hit us up on some of that back child support for avoiding the injuries for so long.

One slider adjustment led to 2 in game injuries. One to Dillion Gee, which damn near gave us a second chance at winning this ballgame. And the other to John Boy Rocker. Ironic since due to Dynasty lore, we NEVA pitch him in New York City.

The one time Rocker comes in, the one time we go against the grain and pitch him in the hated Borough of Queens... this froot loop dingus nearly blows his hamstring out.

Surprisingly though.... that's may be what needed to happen for us to believe that is ok to start believing a season ending injury is just one sim away. This is a good fear to have for entertainment purposes. Not for keeping a consistent lineup going to get back in the NL East race.

Last edited by lilbiggio; 07-24-2015 at 11:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove