Old 03-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #41
PhantomPain
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: 2012 Kentucky Invitational

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
I NEVER said he cant coach. I just think he gets out coached alot! And especially in big games. Love how they are dorks because they were talking about Cal.
As for the foul at the end of the IU game many of his players said they never heard him tell them to foul. He had a TO left, he should have called one after the first FT UK made and made sure they foulded if they hit or missed the second one.

Listen you have got me all wrong, I dont hate Cal and dont think he is a terrible coach. He is a great recruiter, he is a great personality, but he is not a great in game coach.
I can tell you that if something happened to Crean, and UK dropped bball (lol) I would take Cal as my coach anyday at IU.
Just so you know Jake, I can't stand you. No, I'm kidding. It's a debate amongst rivals in basketball and teammates (sort of) in baseball. All is good.

I can respect your opinion and if/when Cal wins an NC, hopefully it will put some of this to rest.

By the way, I called the espn guys dorks because they are. Nothing to do with Cal/UK. I wish that channel would fail and we could have better, more specific channels like MLB network. I haven't liked the guys at espn for a long while now. At least not most of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove