View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 12:16 AM   #71
Hyperballer21
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: 2k12 Xbox360 Comprehensive Update (Hyperballer+DC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorfan8
Hey hyper. First of all AMAZING work my friend. I have played using your sliders and rosters, I thought the numbers were all wacky and weird but wow$ I think your doing the best work of anyone else. And kudos to using the all time scale rating system. I have been using shot stick and all star settings so I will play some more games and give feedback but I really want to say great work and ill try to help you with testing results as best I can
Yea, the numbers we use may appear "wacky", but its all basketball logic behind everything we do as well as manipulating the system. Glad you appreciate the All-time scale. Its a better way to differentiate players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Hyperballer,

I'll try out ur roster tonight once I get home. I read the entire thread & I like what I've read regarding ur scales/ratings/tendencies & other ways u rate players/teams.

I've been helping/testing youALREADYknow's roster/slider set. I'll definitely provide feedback after each testing.
Cool let me know how things go, I look forward to you feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
u should consider implementing youALREADYknow's rookie caps on ur roster. just a thought my dude.
Its something i'll definitely look into. Rookies are actually the last priority for this roster. Getting the players that are ALREADY in the game is first priority, both current and classic.
Advertisements - Register to remove