View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 12:26 AM   #71
Gotmadskillzson
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Plasma or LCD?

With any tv, it depends on the series. Not all Sonys, Samsungs, LG's, etc are the same. Some series are better then others. Like the Bravia 2 series for Sony is tight, the non Bravia Sony tvs aren't however. Same thing with Samsung, the 360 series were tight.

For DLPS, from relatives I have heard Mistisubisha is the brand to get.....And gamecock you know I am still eyeing that 73 inch Mistisubisha for $1500 LOL. My living room is big enough, it is 25 feet long and 12 feet wide.

Over all I like Samsung, LG and Sony. Sony is the pricest brand out there though. More important thing to look at is to make sure the tv has the features you are looking for. Like the number of HDMI slots, componets slots, USB slots, PC slots, where they got those slots. Some brands have them all on the back, some have them all on the side and some have them in both places.

I know one of my friends bought a 55 inch LCD, he wanted to mount it on the wall, but all the slots for connecting stuff was in back of the tv right in the center of the back at that. Which meant he had to buy a wall mount that stuck out from the wall, instead of one of those low profile wall mounts. Because there was no way he could plug anything in with a low profile mount, it was too close to the wall.
Advertisements - Register to remove