Home

NASCAR The Game 2011 Post Patch Setups

This is a discussion on NASCAR The Game 2011 Post Patch Setups within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-20-2012, 07:18 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NASCAR The Game 2011 Post Patch Setups

Thanks for sharing the game with us But havn't clear the concepts of the game....Too interesting in playing Online Games...
Old 06-01-2012, 10:42 PM   #18
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

OVR: 31

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will no longer be doing setups for NTG 2011. I've grown frustrated with the constant bugs and issues in the game, and have traded it for something else. I hope to do setups again for NTG 2012 if it is as good as what I think it will be. I appreciate everyone's interest in my work and hope to lend a helping hand again with the next release of the NASCAR franchise.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:30 PM   #19
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

Just wanted to let everyone know that is interested, I will be purchasing NASCAR The Game 2012. So to who ever is interested or will be in need of set ups I will do it again for 2012. Give me a few weeks after the game launches and post what track you need a set for and I'll get to work on it. I will probably start a new thread when the time comes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 08-02-2012, 12:24 PM   #20
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy29
Just wanted to let everyone know that is interested, I will be purchasing NASCAR The Game 2012. So to who ever is interested or will be in need of set ups I will do it again for 2012. Give me a few weeks after the game launches and post what track you need a set for and I'll get to work on it. I will probably start a new thread when the time comes.

Let me know what you think abut this. I am still playing Nascar Racing by Papyrus, but I would love to have one on the console

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #21
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
Let me know what you think abut this. I am still playing Nascar Racing by Papyrus, but I would love to have one on the console
I will, but you can't beat what Papyrus gave us for so many years, unless you money up and get on iRacing which is just an up to date version of what NASCAR Racing was.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #22
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

Quote:
I will, but you can't beat what Papyrus gave us for so many years, unless you money up and get on iRacing which is just an up to date version of what NASCAR Racing was.
Never played that one, have to check it out. I am currently addicted to Race 07 and all of its expansion. Started a MINI series that is actually a blast.

Old 08-03-2012, 05:14 PM   #23
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
Never played that one, have to check it out. I am currently addicted to Race 07 and all of its expansion. Started a MINI series that is actually a blast.
I got a few iRacing videos in my arena, go check them out. It's got so many different series and tracks to race on its hard to get bored with it. But I really am anticipating the release of NASCAR The Game 2012. I think their taking over a year to really work on this one will show a big improvement over what we was given last year. I also like that they are talking about releasing a game every 2 years so they can have time to get things right. If 2012 is good then a 2 year hiatus should show big improvements, and with downloadable content we should be able to get the 2013 cars and hopefully the Nationwide series, Trucks and the tracks that go along with those series.

Old 08-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #24
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

Quote:
I got a few iRacing videos in my arena, go check them out. It's got so many different series and tracks to race on its hard to get bored with it. But I really am anticipating the release of NASCAR The Game 2012. I think their taking over a year to really work on this one will show a big improvement over what we was given last year. I also like that they are talking about releasing a game every 2 years so they can have time to get things right. If 2012 is good then a 2 year hiatus should show big improvements, and with downloadable content we should be able to get the 2013 cars and hopefully the Nationwide series, Trucks and the tracks that go along with those series.

Sounds good. If you like it I will be happy { no pun intended} to pick it up and maybe get our race on against each other.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »