Home

-----New Nascar the Game 11 Racing Team (PS3)---

This is a discussion on -----New Nascar the Game 11 Racing Team (PS3)--- within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-15-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
-----New Nascar the Game 11 Racing Team (PS3)---

I am forming a new sprint cup racing team, called Skaggs Racing™ for Nascar the Game 11 coming out March 29, 2011. I probably won't get the game the day it comes out but I will get it about eight days later on April 4, 2011.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If you wan't to join post a reply to this thread telling me your psn name, your real name (first and last), (optional) email adress, what driver you want to be, whether you are an active gamer or not, and your resume on any Nascar games.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Brayton Skaggs, bskaggsb4, [email protected], David Reutimann, 17 nascar 2009 wins on ps3, active
---------------------------------------------------------------------- I will be choosing my members by March 20, 2011, I micht pick members before then but I will pick the final one on March 20, 2011. Once I choose my members I will friend request you on ps3. I will create a website, probably a really cheap one. I will put our team wins, our individual wins, our team members, and anything else you guys want me to put. I will have driver profiles for every driver in my team. I will keep track of wins by asking the members of my team. Once I beleive our team is capable enough of being in a league i will either start one myself or sign us up for a league. Also, once I have watched you guys race enough times I will choose a co-owner, probably the best driver from our team.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I want real nascar fans, talented drivers, and people that actually race all the time.
I am looking to make the most prestigious team ever to be in the virtual Nascar world. I garuntee that once I choose my team that I will manage the team for as long as I can. If you have any questions then send me a message on ps3 (bskaggsb4), please don't email me. Once you join you will be racing for your job, kinda, if I think that you are not good enough to stay on my team I will discharge you, or fire you and find another person who can perform better. Now we don't all have to be in the same race at the same time, but I would like it if you guys would get on ps3 and play at least three times a week. Once you sign onto ps3 send me a message saying that you are racing. I hope that you can see what I am trying to accomplish here, if not then I will tell you, I want to have the most talented team ever to hit the track on Nascar the game 2011.
Thanks,
Brayton Skaggs

4161164-5474-770x500.png

Last edited by bskaggsb4; 02-16-2011 at 05:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »