Home

16/17 Fantasy Premier League (Togga)

This is a discussion on 16/17 Fantasy Premier League (Togga) within the Pro Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-15-2016, 09:33 PM   #73
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: 16/17 Fantasy Premier League (Togga)

Yeah, we got the max they allow
Old 08-17-2016, 04:51 PM   #74
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

OSPL Weekly Recap #1

The goal each week will be for me to post the table, and results here in the thread. Hopefully everyone is enjoying themselves so far—I know that Togga is not perfect, but hopefully it slowly works out its kinks.

Just today I noticed there was an issue in which I could not swap out a player on my squad who played on Monday, after tweeting them the issue, that seems to be fixed.

Lastly, because I'm a designer by trade and a huge nerd, I've recreated The Guardian's table design to be used here.

Here are the results from the first week—a few close matches for sure, but there were also a few embarrassments. However, the biggest embarrassment goes to Rushmore AFC, as they scored the lowest points to start off the season.

Lastly, we'll take a look at the standings following the first week—it's very early and there are many games to go, and it'll be interesting to see how many draws we encounter this season.

Last edited by Krebstar; 08-18-2016 at 12:22 PM.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:16 PM   #75
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Awesome stuff man, thanks!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2016, 05:58 PM   #76
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

This could be the highest I'm ranked all season, so I'll soak it in! Haha. Now I just have to figure out whether or not to keep Hart and hope he ends up at Goodison Park or find a new keeper.
Old 08-17-2016, 07:11 PM   #77
MVP

Keano16's Arena

OVR: 0

It's all rigged!
Old 08-18-2016, 12:56 PM   #78
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OSPL Weekly Preview #2

Welcome to the second week of the Operation Sports Premier League! No lions here, just armchair managers. Unless people stop caring, or I stop having time, I plan to post one of these each week for us to look at all the upcoming fixtures, including any key ones that have big implications on the table.

One thing this reporter would like to note—I have no idea how Togga will handle postponed matches. Will your players receive those points later on when those matches occur, and they'll be added to past weeks thus changing results after they've already been counted?! We'll find out—I'm going to reach out to Togga and ask.

But now we'll take a look at the upcoming featured fixture for the second week. It's a key clash near the top of the table in which third faces off against fourth.

Take the Ls v Bay Area Red Devils
The Ls(3) and the Red Devils(4) are each coming off opening day wins, a win for either side could see them position themselves even further up the table. The Red Devils have a line lead by Zlatan Ibrahimovic who scored on his debut, and they also might trot out Laurent Koscielny, who missed the first week due to fitness issues.

The Ls will try and continue their good form as their striker Jamie Vardy attempts to find his, and they'll be hoping their two Spurs defenders can pick up a clean sheet and help them pick up points.

Here's a look at the rest of the fixtures for this week. Reminder that you're able to drop and add players to your team now that waivers have passed!

Old 08-18-2016, 03:38 PM   #79
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm looking forward to week 2 and cheering my guys on!
Old 08-19-2016, 06:58 PM   #80
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

I picked up Hojbjerg as a free agent this week and forgot to check if he was starting today before the match, so he was still on my bench.

Ended up scoring 12.5 points...ugh, I think I might be starting with back-to-back losses.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer »