Home

Sidney Crosby = Next NHL Superstar

This is a discussion on Sidney Crosby = Next NHL Superstar within the Pro Hockey forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Pro Hockey
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-01-2003, 03:27 PM   #1
MVP

Donovan's Arena

OVR: 18
Sidney Crosby = Next NHL Superstar

Im gone a week and there are only 2 posts in the hockey forum? How sad.

Sidney Crosby plays for the Oceanic of Rimouski (Quebec Major Junior Junior Hockey League) and has 66 points in 28 games in his rookie season.At Rimouski againts Quebec Ramparts. Crosby got 2 goals and 4 assists............. Dude just turned 16 years old... hmmmm can we say HOLLY [censored you naughty boy] ..

I know its been done before however this kid is [censored you naughty boy] amazing... :clap:

I no its been done 1 before however its still amazing .. this kid is certainly the next NHL superstar.

Amazing Goal
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2003, 04:01 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Sidney Crosby = Next NHL Superstar

Quote:

DonovanMD said:

Sidney Crosby plays for the Oceanic of Rimouski (Quebec Major Junior Junior Hockey League) and has 66 points in 28 games in his rookie season.At Rimouski againts Quebec Ramparts. Crosby got 2 goals and 4 assists............. Dude just turned 16 years old... hmmmm can we say HOLLY [censored you naughty boy] ..

I know its been done before however this kid is [censored you naughty boy] amazing... :clap:

I no its been done 1 before however its still amazing .. this kid is certainly the next NHL superstar.

Amazing Goal

I saw this goal on sportscenter. Pretty amazing. A lot can happen in two years, but I hope he pans out. Someone on SC dared to mention his name in the same sentence as Gretzky.

Old 12-01-2003, 09:01 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:

Sully713 said:
Quote:

DonovanMD said:

I saw this goal on sportscenter. Pretty amazing. A lot can happen in two years, but I hope he pans out. Someone on SC dared to mention his name in the same sentence as Gretzky.

Amazing Goal

Tons of people have been comparing him to the greats, including Wayne recently. He is the Lebron james of hockey.
Old 12-01-2003, 10:26 PM   #4
MVP

Donovan's Arena

Quote:

muzion said:
Quote:

Sully713 said:
Quote:

DonovanMD said:

Amazing Goal

Tons of people have been comparing him to the greats, including Wayne recently. He is the Lebron james of hockey.

Thats a good comparison actually. But there wont be as much hype since this is hockey after all lol
Old 12-01-2003, 10:26 PM   #5
*ns*rt W*tty T*tl* H*r*

Hellfish76's Arena

OVR: 13

Welcome back Donovan!

Anyway, I'll believe it when he competes at the NHL level. Remember a kid named Alexander Diagle? Not saying that Crosby will flop, but don't have too high of expectations of any kid when he is only 16.
I wish I could see some of the junior world cup action so I could see how he does there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2003, 10:31 PM   #6
MVP

Donovan's Arena

Quote:

Hellfish76 said:
Welcome back Donovan!

Anyway, I'll believe it when he competes at the NHL level. Remember a kid named Alexander Diagle? Not saying that Crosby will flop, but don't have too high of expectations of any kid when he is only 16.
I wish I could see some of the junior world cup action so I could see how he does there

Daigle had no heart, was dating a supermodel at 20 who lived in LA while he played in OTT. There will alwyas be hype but its not like hes facing Lebron like hype, Daigle was like the tinman of the NHL draft.
Old 12-03-2003, 04:13 AM   #7
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

DonovanMD said:
Quote:

Hellfish76 said:
Welcome back Donovan!

Daigle had no heart, was dating a supermodel at 20 who lived in LA while he played in OTT. There will alwyas be hype but its not like hes facing Lebron like hype, Daigle was like the tinman of the NHL draft.

Daigle??? ugh that dude got on my nerves here in Philly. There were rumors of him talking to Pam Anderson after he was traded to the Flyers. He had a lil' success...and of course it went nowhere. And he was gone. He just never wanted it.

Actually Robert Earl Clarke, in his pursuit of trying to complete the "I have the pieces, yet I can't solve the puzzle" set...went out and also got Pat Falloon and then Chris Gratton

Bobby just would not get players who could actually play in the NHL when Lindros was here. I'm sorry, but he lucked out with LeClair and Renberg. Of course, he then went and traded Renberg...FOR GRATTON.

Clarke may look good now....but I still don't trust the goalie position.

Sorry. Just a lil' rant on my part.

Old 12-03-2003, 04:29 AM   #8
MVP

Donovan's Arena

Pat Falloon played 2 years with the Oilers and he had all the skills to be an NHL superstar. He has a good player who scored 50 points his first couple years and had a couple 20-25 goal seasons. I dont know what it was with him but he just stopped playin in Pittsburgh and left for good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Pro Hockey »