Home

2017 NFL preview magazines

This is a discussion on 2017 NFL preview magazines within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-25-2017, 10:03 PM   #1
Rookie

Stats85's Arena

OVR: 7
Post 2017 NFL preview magazines

I know it's a few months away for NFL season preview magazines which one is the best one out there?
NFL: HOUSTON TEXANS
MLB: HOUSTON ASTROS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2017, 10:34 PM   #2
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 2017 NFL preview magazines

what do u want in a preview mag

more team prv or a little of everything

here how i rank them

1 Gameplan - u can only get this online at their website but the AUG 6 cutoff date makes it too good to pass up plus u get their College mag in 1 book http://gameplanmagazines.com/ they dont ship utahil aug 20

2 Lindy's only bad thing about this mag is the mid-may cutoff date but they go over every draft pick player comm on most players on roster they go over about 200 college players for the next draft they rate the top 15-20 at each pos and easy to find can find it at any wal-mart bookstore etc

3 Sporting News if u only want team previews this is the 1 to get 6 pages per team but littie else other than that

4 Pro Football Weekly they have decline since their peak of 97-2007 but i like the player rankings and overall team rank in the kickoff part plus they give a best worst case for each team and easy to read death charts

5 tie Athlon Phil Steel

5A Athlon why 5A this is the best mag for pics plus a lot of stoles interviews and good scouts breakdowns but if u just want the scouts breakdowns just wait utnail AUG and its on their website

5B Phil Steele for collage its number 1 easy and the only collage mag u need but other than the mid july rosters the mag lacks team previews and last year he did have a 3- deep death chart but he focus too much on stats and out of 264 pages his team preview are 2 pages per team plus u can only get it on his website

Sale Dates

Lindy's June 6
Athlon June 13 or 20
Sporting News June 20
Pro Football Weekly June 20

Last edited by jerwoods; 04-25-2017 at 10:40 PM. Reason: more info
Old 04-26-2017, 11:49 AM   #3
Rookie

dsallupinyaarea's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stats85
I know it's a few months away for NFL season preview magazines which one is the best one out there?
The internet.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Operation Sports mobile app

twitter - @dsallupinyaarea
psn - dsallupinyaarea8
xbox - dsallupinyoarea
Old 04-26-2017, 06:18 PM   #4
Rookie

Stats85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
what do u want in a preview mag

more team prv or a little of everything

here how i rank them

1 Gameplan - u can only get this online at their website but the AUG 6 cutoff date makes it too good to pass up plus u get their College mag in 1 book http://gameplanmagazines.com/ they dont ship utahil aug 20

2 Lindy's only bad thing about this mag is the mid-may cutoff date but they go over every draft pick player comm on most players on roster they go over about 200 college players for the next draft they rate the top 15-20 at each pos and easy to find can find it at any wal-mart bookstore etc

3 Sporting News if u only want team previews this is the 1 to get 6 pages per team but littie else other than that

4 Pro Football Weekly they have decline since their peak of 97-2007 but i like the player rankings and overall team rank in the kickoff part plus they give a best worst case for each team and easy to read death charts

5 tie Athlon Phil Steel

5A Athlon why 5A this is the best mag for pics plus a lot of stoles interviews and good scouts breakdowns but if u just want the scouts breakdowns just wait utnail AUG and its on their website

5B Phil Steele for collage its number 1 easy and the only collage mag u need but other than the mid july rosters the mag lacks team previews and last year he did have a 3- deep death chart but he focus too much on stats and out of 264 pages his team preview are 2 pages per team plus u can only get it on his website

Sale Dates

Lindy's June 6
Athlon June 13 or 20
Sporting News June 20
Pro Football Weekly June 20
Thanks I been getting Phil Steele's NFL magazines I'm leading towards Pro Football Weekly or Athlon thanks for the help ��
Old 04-26-2017, 08:15 PM   #5
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
Thanks I been getting Phil Steele's NFL magazines I'm leading towards Pro Football Weekly or Athlon thanks for the help ��
NP the key is to hit bookstores about june 20th and just read them and pick one because some add new stuff

and pro football weekly makes a 2nd enditon about a morth later as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2017, 08:17 PM   #6
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsallupinyaarea
The internet.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Operation Sports mobile app
not so unless u want to wait utnail august and the only 1 i know that does that is ahnlon's
Old 04-26-2017, 08:21 PM   #7
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
i assume u live in texas i am just curious is there anywhere in the state u couild get all 5 athlon reglonal mags like maybe el paso
Old 05-07-2017, 12:30 PM   #8
Rookie

Stats85's Arena

Thumbs up Re: 2017 NFL preview magazines

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
i assume u live in texas i am just curious is there anywhere in the state u couild get all 5 athlon reglonal mags like maybe el paso
I'm actually 30 minutes southeast of Houston

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »