Home

Old 04-24-2024, 09:33 AM   #37513
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: NFL Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Man, I really haven't been following the draft this year. I use to be so into it and constantly looking at mock drafts. I could hear a player's name when he is in the NFL and know where he went to college. Or do mock draft simulators a lot. This year, I really haven't looked at any mock drafts in depth and haven't done any mock draft simulations at all. I didn't even realize that the draft was this week until Yesterday
I don’t know most of the names in the Draft like I have in years past, but I’ve still been looking forward to it.

But I’ve also been jonesing for ANY Football fix since the season ended especially with my Basketball team being some ***.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:41 AM   #37514
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
I don’t know most of the names in the Draft like I have in years past, but I’ve still been looking forward to it.

But I’ve also been jonesing for ANY Football fix since the season ended especially with my Basketball team being some ***.
I'm definitely tuning in regardless to all 3 days. I'm off the first two nights of draft and I can rune in at work on the low lol since it's the weekend. I just will be dual screening the Sixers-Knicks game and the draft on day one and three of draft.

Maybe later today or early tomorrow I will do a quick go around with mock drafts to get a feel of who the players are and where they are projected
Old 04-24-2024, 10:36 AM   #37515
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

It’s good background tv IMO. The talking heads get in my nerves because they’re basically trying to fill in the time between picks but growing up it was a special day/night because it was the only time you’d see highlight packages.

Now I can go on YouTube and watch their HS highlights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2024, 12:32 PM   #37516
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

The only downside is when your team is drafting late, you stick around to watch only for them to trade out of the round, especially on that 1st day lol
Old 04-24-2024, 05:03 PM   #37517
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23

Broncos should be wearing this and call it good:

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-24-2024, 05:18 PM   #37518
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
The only downside is when your team is drafting late, you stick around to watch only for them to trade out of the round, especially on that 1st day lol
I remember when the Eagles won the SB and I stayed up to watch them pick #32. Then they traded that pick to the Ravens when they drafted Lamar. I remember thinking "Damn, I could've went to bed a couple hours ago" lol
Old 04-25-2024, 02:01 AM   #37519
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
It’s good background tv IMO. The talking heads get in my nerves because they’re basically trying to fill in the time between picks but growing up it was a special day/night because it was the only time you’d see highlight packages.

Now I can go on YouTube and watch their HS highlights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The highlight package was massive for me growing up, and I'm old enough to trace back to tecmo bowl, I'd get up early and cut the grass, have everything chores wise done by noon Saturday

just to sit and watch all the college highlight reels, then get Tecmo going, man that was like 30 years ago lol, I also remember newspapers!
Old 04-25-2024, 12:23 PM   #37520
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

YTTV offering the $100 discount on Sunday Ticket again. The offer is good until May 16.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »