Home

The Official OS Kansas City Chiefs Haterz Club

This is a discussion on The Official OS Kansas City Chiefs Haterz Club within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-14-2024, 12:18 AM   #9
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: The Official OS Kansas City Chiefs Haterz Club

This is not like the Patriots at all, in my opinion. Outside of a lot of lucky bull**** *similar* to the Patriots always pulling wins out of their ***, I don't think it's remotely the same.

The Chiefs offense is creative, generally. Andy Reid is orders of magnitude less of an insufferable prick than Belichick and Mahomes is orders of magnitude less of an insufferable prick than Brady.

I just hate Kelce and always have. Like, a lot. A lot a lot. Any hatred I have for the Chiefs is driven by that, and my allegiance to my bro's Broncos Fandom.

Quite frankly, I think a lot of this "Chiefs are the new Patriots" **** is contrived. Combine that with Kelce antics, and *that's* how you get the hatred. Of course, people want that to be the inevitable result. Of course, I never buy into the whole "you can only hate teams or players if they're good" sports trope nonsense. I am aware enough to comprehend and assess and justify my feelings about things.

Last edited by TheMatrix31; 02-14-2024 at 12:23 AM.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:34 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

I guess I'm supposed to hate the Chiefs since two of their Super Bowl wins have come at my team's expense? I don't know. I don't really hate them. At least not yet.

How can you hate Reid? I get tired of Mahomes whining to the refs, but it's impossible not to respect his talent. As an aside, I don't really hate Brady anymore either. And my only issue with Kelce is he pops up in damn near every commercial these days. I figure it won't be long before he's singing that Jardiance jingle.

I'd like another shot at the Chiefs in the SB. Maybe a third loss would turn up the hate? But they're a far cry from the Cowboys and Seahawks and Rams for me.
Old 02-15-2024, 01:33 PM   #11
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Nah I still hate Brady. If I could pay for Brock Lesnar to suplex that guy 30 times I would.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2024, 12:19 AM   #12
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

OVR: 0

The Reid-Mahomes combo have won 15 postseason games. Belichick-Brady won 30.

I'm more annoyed than a hay-ter.

Edit: I guess the censors doesn't like the word "*****" and I didn't want the sentence to read like I was a *****.

Last edited by JHamilton9; 02-16-2024 at 12:22 AM. Reason: 5-letter censored words could be a number of things...
Old 04-26-2024, 09:16 PM   #13
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Swift only got with Kelce because she thought he was Gronk. The wheels will fall off the dynasty when she realizes that and dumps him. At least we will get a really good song about it. I'm just glad the Chiefs got Mahomes. It could have been a lot worse. He could have been a Cowboy.
#44Syracuse
Old 04-30-2024, 05:22 AM   #14
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

I hate Chris Jones and Tyreek Hill, and the latter is gone. They have been single handedly destroying my teams seasons for several years, but all those losses were definitely earned.
Old 04-30-2024, 05:36 PM   #15
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Where does StateFarm stand in the scheme of things, guilt by association? I kinda like their commercials. Maybe I should blame the Chiefs for the disappearance of the old previous Jake from StateFarm. I thought it was the jealous wife that wanted to know what he was wearing that caused his disappearance, but maybe someone should look closer at Mahomes as a person of interest.
#44Syracuse
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »