Home

Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers.

This is a discussion on Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers. within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-11-2024, 02:01 PM   #9
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan
No kidding. It's Mr. and Mrs. Swift.

Get it right, people!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Oh damn, my bad
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 02-11-2024, 02:37 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Live 013
I'm just here for Tay Tay.
I hope he proposes to her mid game and that’s all everyone talks about and people lose their minds
Old 02-11-2024, 03:26 PM   #11
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

General question: Have ya’ll actually encountered someone in real life that has actually said “This Taylor Swift stuff is ruining my viewing experience/tainting the product” or anything like that?

Pretty much all of fussing I see about it is only online but in real life, it hasn’t come up at all. And I know her music isn’t for me(same way Usher isn’t for others)but it’s still easy for me to ignore it/pay it no mind lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2024, 03:42 PM   #12
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

Go Niners. As usual. Hoping and praying Shanahan gets the monkey off his back. Hope they smash em, actually.

As far as Swift, I muted most everything I could so it doesn't show up on my Twitter and I don't really watch the two weeks of hype anyway for quite a many years now. That part is freeing as hell. I don't care about her at all, but I care even less about the Kelces. Everyone knows that bitchmade thug mother****er Travis is my most hated player in the league even before all this. And now I gotta see their dumb mom doing showcases on the Price is Right at Night and ****? That part is the insufferable part in all of this.

Last edited by TheMatrix31; 02-11-2024 at 03:48 PM.
Old 02-11-2024, 03:46 PM   #13
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
General question: Have ya’ll actually encountered someone in real life that has actually said “This Taylor Swift stuff is ruining my viewing experience/tainting the product” or anything like that?

Pretty much all of fussing I see about it is only online but in real life, it hasn’t come up at all. And I know her music isn’t for me(same way Usher isn’t for others)but it’s still easy for me to ignore it/pay it no mind lol
Ruining? Nah. Just a couple guys with a quick mention here and there. But they're also the kind of guys who wouldn't have even thought to mention her at all if they didn't also listen to other stuff that's been prepping them to be mad at her for other reasons.

I don't think someone just watching the games like a normal person is going to care, but you know there are dudes now ready and waiting for the camera cuts just to get annoyed.
Old 02-11-2024, 03:59 PM   #14
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

I mean, I get annoyed with constant cuts to fans/press box regardless of who it is.

Worst is when they show that ******* Robert Kraft and his stupid ugly two tone blue button down shirt that he always wears.

Think my hatred of this comes from them always cutting to celebrities at Lakers games as if we give a single solitary ****.
Old 02-11-2024, 04:20 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Master Live 013's Arena

OVR: 0

There was a guy at work which mentioned that it annoyed him, but it was just that one comment, all in all like 10 seconds total.

More in general, they talked about all the attention the NFL is paying to her, but at the same time acknowledging that the league is seeking to attract the female audience and it is working. Then I think someone mentioned a conspiracy about how it was scripted for her/Chiefs getting to the SB and I just zoomed out right there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2024, 04:28 PM   #16
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31
I mean, I get annoyed with constant cuts to fans/press box regardless of who it is.

Worst is when they show that ******* Robert Kraft and his stupid ugly two tone blue button down shirt that he always wears.

Think my hatred of this comes from them always cutting to celebrities at Lakers games as if we give a single solitary ****.
What you mean she's not annoying at all?

Ice Spice just arrived at the super bowl guys!!!!
https://twitter.com/NFLonCBS/status/...Wru23xPnw&s=19

I think that's been my only problem. There are other famous people right next to her. But we are highlighting the living **** out of her. But these other people we don't care about.

Besides that. I'm here for Football, the halftime show and the commercials. Besides that, I really hope they love each other and grow a family and all that stuff. My friend has been like "talk about securing a bag". If they had children. Travis is set for life

Last edited by jeebs9; 02-11-2024 at 04:32 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »