Home

Missed another season

This is a discussion on Missed another season within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2024, 10:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Missed another season

Ever since College football got outlawed, Madden took exclusive NFL rights away and finally after trying Madden 17, liking it, but finding no roster updates. Plus soft modding for College Football Revamped seemed to difficult or not finding Rosters for 2K5 I missed another season of Video game football. At least I had NFL Rivals app, which has gotten boring as it favors those that buy NFTs I dread the coming years of no football games.

U go all the way back to having Electric Tyco football, switched to Handheld red dot football, Atari, Nintendo and glory days of Tecmo Bowl it's actually a sad thing not having football games to dream about and excited for in late summer.

I won't get tricked into buying a new system as the more modern games seem weak anyway. I'll never understand why EA bought rights up putting a stall in developing games, even now I haven't heard a positive review of Madden since the teens. New 2K seems like it will never come out and NCAA hits licencing issues everyday. I still don't know how players could sue on a number alone. NCAA should just put random numbers in and then random names as the dynasty goes on.

Anyway felt like ranting after spending the last 2 days looking for Madden 17 roster updates, with no luck. At least there's NFL Rivals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2024, 11:17 AM   #2
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Missed another season

Quote:
Originally Posted by gino_454
Ever since College football got outlawed, Madden took exclusive NFL rights away and finally after trying Madden 17, liking it, but finding no roster updates. Plus soft modding for College Football Revamped seemed to difficult or not finding Rosters for 2K5 I missed another season of Video game football. At least I had NFL Rivals app, which has gotten boring as it favors those that buy NFTs I dread the coming years of no football games.

U go all the way back to having Electric Tyco football, switched to Handheld red dot football, Atari, Nintendo and glory days of Tecmo Bowl it's actually a sad thing not having football games to dream about and excited for in late summer.

I won't get tricked into buying a new system as the more modern games seem weak anyway. I'll never understand why EA bought rights up putting a stall in developing games, even now I haven't heard a positive review of Madden since the teens. New 2K seems like it will never come out and NCAA hits licencing issues everyday. I still don't know how players could sue on a number alone. NCAA should just put random numbers in and then random names as the dynasty goes on.

Anyway felt like ranting after spending the last 2 days looking for Madden 17 roster updates, with no luck. At least there's NFL Rivals
Message me, I got something that might help.

Sent from my SM-F946U using Operation Sports mobile app
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »