Home

Week 6 Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Week 6 Discussion Thread within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-15-2023, 07:51 PM   #65
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Week 6 Discussion Thread

Eagles team is poorly coached and it shows how much other people who now coach elsewhere were responsible for all of out "football-related" common sense.

And I still miss Nick Foles!
I don't care what anybody says...not Jaworski, not Cunningham, not McNabb, not Vick, not Wince, not Hurts, none of those guys would have beat Tom Brady that day.

I want a real pocket passer that can slang that thang!!! I want to win another Super Bowl, not just be one of the "cool" kids with a "fun" quarterback who everybody likes to "rock" their jersey for style points. I'm a grown man (on a message board btw) I don't care about all that pop fluff stuff!!!

Real Eagles fans know I tell the truth.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2023, 07:55 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Appreciate the help today, Saleh.
Old 10-15-2023, 08:33 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

That was a game that Eagles deserved to lose. You can't expect to win with 4 TOs. Defense did its job. Part of the issue is that Eagles never tried to establish the run. 45 pass attempts is way too many for Hurts with them having a lead for most of it. Great gameplan for Jets. Their defense without their top 3 CBs won that game.
Old 10-15-2023, 08:38 PM   #68
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

Bad fumble by Buffalo, but on the previous play we faked a jet sweep to an offensive guard. Any Giants who bit on that fake should be cut lmao
Old 10-15-2023, 08:42 PM   #69
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
That was a game that Eagles deserved to lose. You can't expect to win with 4 TOs. Defense did its job. Part of the issue is that Eagles never tried to establish the run. 45 pass attempts is way too many for Hurts with them having a lead for most of it. Great gameplan for Jets. Their defense without their top 3 CBs won that game.
Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Pitiful one-sided offensive gameplan. Offense continues to underutilize Gainwell and the entire running game for that matter. Just a miserable meaningless loss that will come back to haunt us in January come playoff seeding time.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Old 10-15-2023, 08:49 PM   #70
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16

My gif, giants are dropping life flies. Im gonna turn my ringer on just in case
Old 10-15-2023, 08:59 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Pitiful one-sided offensive gameplan. Offense continues to underutilize Gainwell and the entire running game for that matter. Just a miserable meaningless loss that will come back to haunt us in January come playoff seeding time.
It felt like the gameplan was "Hey, they have their top 3 CBs, so let's pass 75% of the time". It's like they forgot they won the other games because they tend to dominate the T.O.P. I'm not overreacting on Hurts. But, my main gripe with Hurts is that he tends to predetermine his throws like he still only does 1-2 reads or tries to force feed guys to keep their morale up. Eagles identity is their O-Line and D-Line. They are a line up and dominate the line of scrimmage and rely on guys to get open. Not having Jurgens and now Johnson, expected the way they called the game. I would love to see more motions and scheming guys open.

Eagles don't have the same injury luck as last season. Feels like they have to make a trade for a starting Safety. This felt like a game they had to have with the schedule really picking up

Last edited by illwill10; 10-15-2023 at 09:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2023, 09:04 PM   #72
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

Sean McDermott called a punt from the Giants 37 yard line. This is shaping up as another one of those "Let them hang around the entire game and lose at the end" McD specials.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »