Home

Things we won't see in sports games.

This is a discussion on Things we won't see in sports games. within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-26-2002, 01:51 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Things we won\'t see in sports games.

There are a lot of things I can think of that would be pretty neat to see in games, but I don't think respective leagues would allow certain things in games. Kind of like when the NHL wouldn't allow fights for a little bit. I don't care to have the playoffs missed in World Series Baseball 2K4 due to a strike, but I would like to see bench clearing fights. Maybe a player could get suspended for off court transgressions like drugs. I can think of a lot of things, but I've wasted enough space for now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2002, 01:54 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Things we won\'t see in sports games.

your right. theres a million things that could happen that would add to developing the players personalities. this might start to get into the whole rpg element of sports games people have been starting to ask for. it would be fun to take a chance with a top 10 pick on a "bad apple" as you try to keep him out of trouble.
Old 08-26-2002, 02:23 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Re: Things we won\'t see in sports games.

there is a football game, called the college years, where you can offer recruits money, and cars, and sometimes you get away with it, sometimes you get put on probation, but this is a mind game, you can't see players on the field, or control them, it's more about strategie and coaching

but I would like to see stuff like that in a game like NBA live, or 2k or NCAA football, or madden or 2k3 without getting to carried away

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »