Home

Baron Davis staying put!

This is a discussion on Baron Davis staying put! within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-31-2002, 03:47 PM   #9
Redfield

OVR:
Re: Baron Davis staying put!

In reply to:

How unhappy about the trade are you Redfield?

It's not that I'm unhappy about it, but I really liked Andre Miller. He was without a doubt our best player. But if Darius Miles can develop into something special(which I think he can) then maybe it's not so bad. Hopefully the Clipppers can sign Andre to a long term extension.

Old 07-31-2002, 03:53 PM   #10
Redfield

OVR:

In reply to:

After that trade LaBron James could be in the Cavs near future which isn't all that bad.

While it isn't a gurantee the Cavs will get LaBron James, this trade certainly helps their chances of getting him. To their credit, the Cavs are forming a young core of potentially good players. Dujuan Wagner, Carlos Boozer, Ricky Davis, Jumaine Jones and now Darius Miles. We'll see what happens.

Old 07-31-2002, 03:54 PM   #11
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

OVR: 30

Glad to hear you're not unhappy about it, and thanks for your impressions on Miller in the other thread. I've seen his stats sheet and all, but havn't seen him play much since the Cavs aren't a team that are on TV much. So it's good to hear the opinions on his game from a Cavs fan.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2002, 03:59 PM   #12
Redfield

OVR:

Like I said before Fetter, you need not worry about Andre Miller's abilites. He is developing into one of the best PGs in the NBA. His ball distrubution skills are probably only second to Jason Kidd. You'll love him. Young, strong, athletic, and a real team leader.

Old 08-01-2002, 02:38 AM   #13
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

I have very mixed feelings about this trade. Although I really, really like Andre Miller, and think he's just what the Clips needed. I really hate to see Miles go. I really think he's gonna develop. They had to move one of those guys as it seems they have a ton of guys that basically play the same position.

The key is Odom needs to stay healthy, and also another substance abuse supsension would be his 3rd I believe and he would face a big time suspension, which would kill them.

Old 08-01-2002, 02:48 AM   #14
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

OVR: 30

Hopefully they'll be able to shape Ely or Wilcox to be a SF because they deffenetly don't need both of them at PF. That way one can step up if Odom falls apart. I'm going to try to give Odom the benifit of the doubt and try to believe he's going to stay clean to be a big part of the Clippers future.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »