Home

OSNQ "Corey Patterson" Fantasy Baseball League

This is a discussion on OSNQ "Corey Patterson" Fantasy Baseball League within the Pro Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-25-2020, 04:57 PM   #73
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
re: OSNQ "Corey Patterson" Fantasy Baseball League (MULTIPLE OPENINGS!! DRAFT MARCH 26)

Havent seen an update in awhile, is there gonna be any openings this year?
Old 02-27-2020, 01:24 AM   #74
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36
re: OSNQ "Corey Patterson" Fantasy Baseball League (MULTIPLE OPENINGS!! DRAFT MARCH 26)

Sorry guys been super busy these last couple weeks. Gonna take a little time this weekend to organize and reboot everything and see what kind of openings we'll be having and whatnot.

Stay tuned.
Old 02-27-2020, 01:22 PM   #75
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

Just curious on the roster set up.... Does this league do the general set up? Or does include like 1B/3B roster spot?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2020, 02:15 AM   #76
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

Alright guys,

Time to renew the OSNQ "Corey Patterson" Fantasy Baseball League for 2020!

This is a running league. please be ready to commit for the entire season. I really want managers actively setting lineups, being responsive to trade proposals, etc.

I have sent out renewal notice to all previous managers. No action is required as far as renewing your team for this year, but we will have to choose keepers of course.

Countryboy has said that he will not be returning this year. Is there anyone else who is relenquishing their spot?

Once we figure out who's out for this year and who may be interested, I'll get email addresses from those on the interested list below so I can send invites.

List of 2019 Managers:

Matrix
Bob
PadresFan
Sheamazin
Bleacher
Countryboy
Burgh
Bacon96
Ubernoob
Spankees
Mabster
ElroyJetson

Interested List:

The Kid 24 (first dibs on any roster available, if there's more than one)
The Chef

Keepers:

Same keeper rule as always. One keeper. Last year's auction price + 5 bucks on top. Must select keeper on the league's page and post in here who you're keeping, if anybody. Deadline to keep your player is tentatively Friday March 20.

Draft:

Currently I have it set at Sunday, March 22 at 1:30pm Pacific Time. I think that's a pretty good time but let me know if this time would not work for you or if something may work better and we can discuss. I have a draft on Saturday the 21st, but depending on the time we can do it on that Saturday perhaps.

Below are our current settings. Obviously open to any setting changes, category suggestions, stat changes, etc.

Current Setup:

Head-to-Head Auction Draft. 260 dollars to spend. Keeper money comes out of your budget to begin with. 3 divisions. 6 playoff teams.

Standard waivers. Maybe we can try Free Agent Acquisition Budget (FAAB)? Have a set number of "dollars" to spend on free agency and anyone who's a FA or a waived player has to be "bid on." If you run out of money, pickups would work the traditional way.

Roster Positions:

C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL, IL, NA

Batting Categories:

Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Strikeouts (K), Errors (E), On-base Percentage (OBP), Extra Base Hits (XBH), Net Stolen Bases (NSB)

Pitching Categories:

Wins (W), Complete Games (CG), Home Runs (HR), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Nine Innings (K/9), Net Saves and Holds (NSVH)

Let's talk about this and get everything sorted out so we can get this show on the road baby! Back for another year. Can't wait!!
Old 03-02-2020, 02:53 AM   #77
Hall Of Fame

Master Live 013's Arena

OVR: 0

Errors? Wow.
Old 03-02-2020, 03:47 AM   #78
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

I don't like it that much. I would be totally fine with removing that, actually.
Old 03-02-2020, 10:30 AM   #79
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

As of right now, sounds like I’ll be taking over CB’s roster.

CB, what’s your roster look like? So I can determine who I want as my keeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-03-2020, 02:08 AM   #80
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
As of right now, sounds like I’ll be taking over CB’s roster.

CB, what’s your roster look like? So I can determine who I want as my keeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Ah yeah, I forgot! If a player doesn't have an auction cost, he's $5 to keep.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200302_230516.jpg (86.7 KB, 26 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball »