Home

Old 08-17-2023, 12:17 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Immaculate Grid

I was well on my way to my best rarity score today until I made a bad choice for Twins and MVP that 46% of people chose and ended up with a 74. Other than the Mets the Braves are probably my favorite team to see on the grid, they had a lot of guys coming in and out in the 90s and since the teams were so good they’re easy to remember

Last edited by reyes the roof; 08-17-2023 at 12:19 PM.
Old 09-09-2023, 01:54 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Went heavy on Braves today and got a personal best rarity score of 40.

Spoiler
Old 09-09-2023, 03:48 PM   #59
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
Went heavy on Braves today and got a personal best rarity score of 40.

Spoiler

I almost achieved my goal…got a 12:

Spoiler

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-09-2023, 06:09 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

I’ve got the three Braves blocks left and I’m only at 5.5. I’m afraid to **** this up
Old 09-09-2023, 07:13 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

I ended up with a score of 15 which is by far my best score, I think my previous best was in the seventies. I had a chance at single digits with just the Braves gold glove and .300 blocks left but I choked in typical Mets fashion
Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2023, 07:16 PM   #62
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
I ended up with a score of 15 which is by far my best score, I think my previous best was in the seventies. I had a chance at single digits with just the Braves gold glove and .300 blocks left but I choked in typical Mets fashion
Spoiler
That's still awesome - no choke there. I think anything under 20 is darn near impossible...I'm still holding out to get 10 or lower one day, but going to get lucky.
Old 09-14-2023, 10:00 AM   #63
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2

What's everyone's opinion about peeking at a team's current roster but not looking at any of the player's career stats or team's played for? My biggest struggle is remember some names, especially when it comes to today's roster. Cheating or no?
Old 09-14-2023, 04:39 PM   #64
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
What's everyone's opinion about peeking at a team's current roster but not looking at any of the player's career stats or team's played for? My biggest struggle is remember some names, especially when it comes to today's roster. Cheating or no?
I haven't played in a while (too busy in the day and too many other puzzles I'm playing with family members), but a couple of times I made myself a little house rule that I get to randomly check one team and year if I'm speculating who may have played with other teams outside of that time. Like if I randomly wanted to look up 2005 Chicago White Sox with thoughts that maybe Player X existed on other teams as well in his career.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball »