Home

Global Wrestling Alliance | EWR

This is a discussion on Global Wrestling Alliance | EWR within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-20-2021, 08:11 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Global Wrestling Alliance | EWR

FEBRUARY 24TH 2021
NEXT PPV: THE BATTLE FEBRUARY 28TH 2021

- After a surprising challenge from Vampiro, Mayhem GM Mick Foley will be on SIN tonight to sign the contract for their fight at The Battle
- Vampiro does not seem distracted by his upcoming match, as he has a huge night planned, wanting to see the best represent his show, tonight all champions will be defending their titles.

We see Mick Foley arriving backstage.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Isla Dawn vs Penelope Ford.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Badly executed second rope splash by Dawn convinces me that I can do better. Dawn hits a badly done swinging DDT on Penelope Ford. I can do better. Isla Dawn blasts Penelope with a superkick, but it sucked royally. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Isla Dawn attacks with some poorly executed flying moves. This kid sure ain't Rey Jr. Covers for a quick two count. Penelope ducks a wild right hand. Flying elbow from Penelope Ford, grazing the target slightly. Penelope Ford uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Penelope charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Isla Dawn hits a shaky delayed suplex on Penelope. If I were Penelope, I'd be too hesistant to let someone like that pick me up over their head. Penelope Ford is in trouble. Call of the Quarters!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Isla Dawn remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 2*

Joe Hennig is backstage. He was building up the feud with Pete Dunne. Well, that's just...neat!

Segment Rating 3*

Joe Hennig vs Pete Dunne.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Hennig vs Dunne feud. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the Sin Television title. Pete Dunne has been Sin Television champion since 31 January 2021.

The Match: Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Hennig. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Joe Hennig hits a stalling suplex on Dunne. Hooks the leg for a two count. Hennig drops an elbow...but Pete Dunne moves out of the way. Joe Hennig just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Dunne. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Dunne. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Hooks the leg for a two count. Dunne hits a great swinging DDT on Joe Hennig. Dunne then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Pete Dunne snap suplexes Hennig HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Dunne is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Pete Dunne misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Dunne walks into a jaw breaker. Hooks the leg for a two count. Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by Joe Hennig. Pin, but Dunne is out just before the three count. Pete Dunne takes a butterfly suplex from Hennig. Big forearm by Joe Hennig makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Dunne kicks Joe Hennig in the gut to reverse the momentum. Dunne drives a thrust kick into the chest of Hennig. Pete Dunne brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly murder Hennig in the ring! Joe Hennig gets knocked to the ground by Dunne. Joe Hennig gets locked in the Triangle Finger Break! Submission victory! Joe Hennig slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Dunne turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

Match Rating 3.5*

nZo and Cazz are backstage. They was building up the feud with Shelton and Cedric. I respect you, Booker Man.

Segment Rating 3.5*

nZo and Cazz vs Shelton and Cedric.

Match Background: Shelton and Cedric and nZo and Cazz have been feuding recently. nZo and Cazz have yet to beat their rivals in the ring since the feud began. This match is for the Sin Tag Team titles. Shelton and Cedric have been Sin Tag Team champions since 31 January 2021.

The Match: Shelton takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Big clothesline from nZo. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between nZo and Big Cazz. nZo and Cazz hook up Shelton, then hit a double suplex. Running knee lift from Big Cazz. Covers for a quick two count. Big Cazz scoops and slams Shelton Benjamin. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Shelton kicks Big Cazz in the gut to reverse the momentum. Diamond Dust from Shelton Benjamin and Big Cazz is out! Tag to Cedric Alexander. Flying elbow from Cedric Alexander connects. SUPER frankensteiner on Big Cazz, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Big Cazz pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Tag between Big Cazz and nZo. Powerslam from nZo on Alexander. nZo scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Pin, but Alexander is out just before the three count. Cedric Alexander takes a right hand to the temple from nZo. I bet those hurt more than Sgt. Slaughter's Noogies. Cedric Alexander comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Alexander crushes nZo with a huge legdrop. Cedric Alexander grapples with nZo, and positions himself so that the referee can't see...and hits a low blow! He rolls up the stunned nZo: 1....2....3!! What a cheap shot! Shelton and Cedric remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

Match Rating 4*

Ember Moon is backstage. She continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Shayna Baszler. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Ember Moon vs Shayna Baszler.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Ember Moon vs Baszler feud. So far, Ember Moon hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Baszler since the feud started. This match is for the Sin Womens title. Shayna Baszler has been Sin Womens champion since 31 January 2021.

The Match: Ember Moon gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Baszler! Shayna Baszler connects with rights and lefts and Ember Moon is down! Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Baszler. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Ember Moon takes a butterfly suplex from Baszler. Baszler drops an elbow...but Ember Moon moves out of the way. Ember Moon hits a dropkick on Shayna Baszler. Actually, it barely touched! Ember Moon uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. There's a two count on the pin. Shayna Baszler fights out of a grapple. Vicious back suplex! Ember Moon got nailed big time! Hooks the leg for a two count. Shayna Baszler plants Ember Moon with an EXPLODAH~! suplex. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Baszler drops an elbow...but Ember Moon moves out of the way. Forearm to the face from Ember Moon on Baszler. Shayna Baszler once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Ember Moon by Baszler. Remember when that was a legit finish? Shayna Baszler floors Ember Moon. Ember Moon gets locked in the Kirifuda Clutch! Submission victory! Shayna Baszler climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory

Match Rating 3.5*

The 4 members of Sacrament are backstage. They were hyping up an upcoming match against Ken Anderson. Hopefully it doesn't suck.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Mr. Brodie Lee vs Ken Anderson.

Match Background: Brodie and Anderson have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the Sin World title. Mr. Brodie Lee has been Sin World champion since 31 January 2021.

The Match: Anderson is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Brodie scoops and slams Ken Anderson. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Fallaway slam by Mr. Brodie Lee puts down Ken Anderson. BIG clothesline on Anderson. Anderson flips out of a Mr. Brodie Lee bodyslam attempt. Fallaway slam by Ken Anderson puts down Mr. Brodie Lee. Massive backbreaker on Brodie and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. There's a two count on the pin. Ken Anderson misses a clothesline. Spear by Mr. Brodie Lee. There's a two count on the pin. Mr. Brodie Lee scores with a big spinebuster. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Anderson kicks Mr. Brodie Lee in the gut to reverse the momentum. Brodie takes a headbutt from Ken Anderson. Ken Anderson misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Flying shoulder tackle by Brodie sends Anderson CRASHING to the mat. Erick Redbeard comes running down the aisle with a chair! Brodie whips Ken Anderson into the ropes. Redbeard jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Redbeard, Anderson, and the chair! Ken Anderson staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Brodie and Redbeard put the boots to Ken Anderson, stomping away on him.

Match Rating 3.5*

Mick Foley and Vampiro are in the ring on opposite sides of a table, about to sign a contract to face each other in an upcoming match. Mick Foley signs it. Vampiro also signs it, but is immediately attacked by Foley, who drives the table into his ribs. Mick Foley has Vampiro down on the canvas. Mandible Claw!!! Vampiro goes limp! Mick Foley walks off, having won this battle.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Show Rating 3.5*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2021, 09:33 PM   #26
Pro

FEBRUARY 25TH 2021
NEXT PPV: THE BATTLE FEBRUARY 28TH 2021

- The final show before The Battle
- After the events on SIN during the contract signing, will SIN GM Vampiro try to get some final revenge on Foley?
- Wanting to represent the brand Sunday, Breezango challenges Chavo and Garza for the tag titles

The camera shows the outside of the locker room of Tay Conti. Peyton Royce appears, knocks, then enters, closing the door behind her.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Bully Ray vs Keith Lee.

Match Background: Bully Ray is the reigning Mayhem World champion, and has been since 31 January 2021.

The Match: Lee hits a right hand. Bully Ray powers out of a headlock. Bully Ray hits some punches. How generic. Lee reverses an irish whip...and Bully Ray runs into the referee! Powerbomb on Lee. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Bully Ray walks into a drop toe hold. Lee slams Bully Ray down and motions to the crowd. Bully Ray walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Bully Ray reverses a waistlock. Spear by Bully Ray. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Keith Lee pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Ryback comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Bully Ray turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Ryback! Ryback has left Bully Ray in big trouble. Bully Ray can barely stand. Big Bang Catastrophe!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Ryback has a chair. Bully Ray stands up...and gets floored by a shot to the head. Another two shots smack down across his back, leaving him unmoving on the canvas. Ryback sets the chair up, then picks up Bully Ray. He gets whipped into the ropes...and then drop toe holded, sending him face first into the chair! Ryback has left Bully Ray down and bloodied in the ring after a brutal assault!

Match Rating 3.5*

Chavo and Garza are backstage. They continued the feud by ripping into Breezango. Hooray for properly booked feuds!

Segment Rating 3*

Tegan Nox vs Kiera Hogan vs Chelsea Green.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout.

The Match: Chelsea hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Tegan Nox walks into a chop. That must have hurt. Kiera Hogan misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Sloppy short range spear from Chelsea Green. Chelsea suplexes Tegan Nox badly. There's a two count on the pin. Swan dive headbutt from Kiera but without much elevation on the move. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Chelsea counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Suplex into a front slam from Chelsea, but the execution was CRAPTASTIC~!. Tegan Nox scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Chelsea Green is in trouble. Shiniest Wizard! 1....2....3.

Match Rating 2.5*

Asuka is in the ring. Tay Conti comes out, and challenges her to a match tonight. The challenge is accepted.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Tay Conti vs Asuka.

Match Background: Asuka is the reigning Mayhem Womens champion, and has been since 31 January 2021.

The Match: A kick from Conti is delivered to the leg. Tay Conti misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Double arm suplex by Asuka connects as Conti hits hard. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Asuka who held onto that one for ages. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Conti blocks a kick from Asuka. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Conti. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Badly executed second rope splash by Conti. Hooks the leg for a two count. Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by Tay Conti. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Asuka blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Reverse DDT on Conti. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Conti powers out of a headlock. Peyton Royce comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Asuka turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Royce! Peyton Royce has left Asuka in big trouble. Asuka can barely stand. Tayogoshi!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Tay Conti smiles and walks over and shakes hands with Peyton Royce, thanking her for interfering and helping win this match.

Match Rating 3*

Chris Hero is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Timothy Thatcher. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Chris Hero vs Timothy Thatcher.

Match Background: Timothy Thatcher is the reigning Mayhem Television champion, and has been since 31 January 2021.

The Match: Hero gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Thatcher! Chris Hero reverses a hip toss. Chris Hero connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Thatcher reverses an irish whip...and Chris Hero runs into the referee! Wicked suplex out of the corner from Chris Hero, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Cover, but there's no one to count for Chris Hero! Thatcher blocks a punch. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Thatcher. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Timothy Thatcher hits a stalling suplex on Hero. Covers for a quick two count. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Hero! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Chris Hero pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Massive backbreaker on Thatcher and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Timothy Thatcher fights out of a grapple. Timothy Thatcher floors Chris Hero. Chris Hero gets locked in the Thatcher Stretch! Submission victory! Cain Velezaquez comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Cain Velezaquez spins Thatcher around. Cain Velezaquez hits the Knockout Punch! Timothy Thatcher has been left down on the canvas.

Match Rating 3*

Breezango are backstage. They talked trash about Chavo and Garza, continuing their feud. Now, THIS was a good, solid way of hyping it up.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Chavo and Garza vs Breezango.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Chavo and Garza vs Breezango feud. This match is for the Mayhem Tag Team titles. Chavo and Garza have been Mayhem Tag Team champions since 31 January 2021.

The Match: Face crusher from Chavo on Fandango sets up for an elbowdrop. Chavo Guerrero uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Angel Garza. Chavo and Garza whip Fandango into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Angel Garza hits a rolling kick on Fandango. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his ****ty execution of it. Covers for a quick two count. Angel Garza kicks the leg, knocks Fandango down, and goes to work on it. Fandango kicks Angel Garza in the gut to reverse the momentum. Garza gets hit with SPLASH MOUNTAIN~! out of the corner! Fandango tags out to Tyler Breeze. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Breeze crushes Garza with a huge legdrop. Angel Garza powers out of a Tyler Breeze headlock. Tag to Chavo Guerrero. Badly executed second rope splash by Chavo. Chavo Guerrero with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Chavo hits a short arm drag on Breeze. Chavo drops an elbow...but Tyler Breeze moves out of the way. SUPER frankensteiner on Chavo, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Chavo Guerrero is in big trouble...Fasion Faux Pas!! 1....2....3! Breezango remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

Match Rating 4*

Vampiro is in the ring, and he calls out Mick Foley. Foley runs down and hits the ring, and they brawl all the way back into the aisle, and eventually out of sight backstage.

Segment Rating 4*

Show Rating 3.5*
Old 01-23-2021, 09:51 PM   #27
Pro

Card Preview

Sunday February 29th 2021, the brands of GWA go to war for brand supremacy as we see 7 matchups seeing the best of SIN vs Mayhem! But just days before the event, the GM's of the brands have given us some insight into the twisted minds that paved their careers as we announce these matches with the following gimmicks now official

GM vs GM
Barbed Wire Match
Vampiro vs Mick Foley

World Champion vs World Champion
Texas Death Match
Mr. Brodie Lee vs Bully Ray

Television Champion vs Television Champion
I Quit Match
Pete Dunne vs Timothy Thatcher

Women's Champion vs Women's Champion
Submission Match
Shayna Baszler vs Asuka

Tag Champions vs Tag Champions
Steel Cage Match
Cedric & Shelton vs Fandango

Men's Wargames
Team SIN: Fenix, Pentagon Jr, Carlito, Damian Priest, Ken Anderson
Team Mayhem: Cain Velezaquez, Keith Lee, Bobby Fish, Chris Hero, Ryback

Women's Wargames
Team SIN: Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai, Io Shirai, Tessa Blanchard, Ember Moon
Team Mayhem: Bianca Belair, Sonya Deville, Tegan Nox, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan

Last edited by WeirdViper; 01-25-2021 at 08:41 PM.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:51 PM   #28
Pro

FEBRUARY 29TH 2021

- Tonight, we see which brand reigns supreme in a night full of brutal matches sure to test the limits of everyone involved

We see Mick Foley warming up backstage.

Segment Rating 4*

Pete Dunne vs Timothy Thatcher.

Match Background: This will be an I Quit bout. Pete Dunne is the reigning Sin Television champion, and has been since 31 January 2021. Timothy Thatcher is the reigning Mayhem Television champion, and has been since 31 January 2021.

The Match: Double arm suplex by Timothy Thatcher connects as Dunne hits hard. Dunne tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Vertical suplex by Timothy Thatcher. Dunne reverses a waistlock. Vicious back suplex! Timothy Thatcher got nailed big time! Timothy Thatcher is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Dunne hits hard. Dunne gets hit with SPLASH MOUNTAIN~! out of the corner! Dunne ducks a wild right hand. Pete Dunne gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Dunne. Thatcher pushes out of a Pete Dunne hold. Pete Dunne takes a butterfly suplex from Thatcher. Timothy Thatcher has Pete Dunne down...and locks in the Thatcher Stretch! The referee asks Dunne....and we have a submission! The match is over. Timothy Thatcher remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 3.5*

Score SIN 0 Mayhem 1

We see Vampiro warming up backstage.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Team LeRae vs Team Belair.

Match Background: Team LeRae consists of Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai, Io Shirai, Tessa Blanchard, and Ember Moon. Team Belair consists of Bianca Belair, Sonya Deville, Tegan Nox, Ruby Riott, and Liv Morgan. This will be a war games bout.

The Match: Kai snapmares Ruby Riott and goes for the DREADED chinlock. Flying elbow from Dakota Kai, grazing the target slightly. Ruby Riott is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. STIFF~! chop lights up Nox who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Tessa \ Io Shirai whip Nox into the corner. Tessa Blanchard whips Io Shirai in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Forearm to the face from Ember Moon on Nox. Ember Moon arm drags Nox over and locks on an armbar. Ember Moon throws Nox into the cage. Io Shirai \ Ember Moon whip Nox into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Nox takes a NICE hurrancarana from Io Shirai. Io Shirai launches Nox into the cage wall. LeRae suplexes Nox to the canvas and floats over. Candice LeRae hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Kai DDTs Tegan Nox. Dakota Kai launches Nox into the cage wall. Tegan Nox fights out of a grapple. Morgan hits a dropkick on Dakota Kai. Actually, it barely touched! Liv Morgan hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Liv Morgan throws Kai into the cage. Liv Morgan scoops up Kai. Deville bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Sonya Deville throws Tessa into the cage. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Tessa! Sonya Deville throws Tessa into the cage. Tessa counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Sonya Deville by Tessa. Remember when that was a legit finish? Weak bodyslam by LeRae. Candice LeRae misses a clothesline. LeRae gets splashed in the corner. Powerslam from Bianca Belair on LeRae. Side suplex from Belair. Belair \ Morgan whip LeRae into the corner. Bianca Belair whips Liv Morgan in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Morgan DDTs Candice LeRae. Liv Morgan spins LeRae around. Liv Morgan hits the New Jersey's Buster! Liv Morgan pulls LeRae up again, and hits another one! Candice LeRae groggily stands up, having to use the ropes for leverage....and there's a third New Jersey's Buster! It looks like Candice LeRae has been knocked out cold, and the referee is stopping the match as a result!

Match Rating 3*

Score SIN 0 Mayhem 2

Shelton and Cedric vs Breezango.

Match Background: This will be a cage bout. Shelton and Cedric are the reigning Sin Tag Team champions, and have been since 31 January 2021. Breezango are the reigning Mayhem Tag Team champions, and have been since 25 February 2021.

The Match: Shelton Benjamin snap suplexes Fandango. Tyler Breeze kicks the leg, knocks Alexander down, and goes to work on it. Spin kick by Shelton Benjamin to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Alexander kicks Tyler Breeze in the gut to reverse the momentum. Alexander crushes Breeze with a huge legdrop. Shelton and Cedric whip Fandango into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Fandango is down! Cedric Alexander and Breeze climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Fandango powers out of a headlock. Fandango throws Shelton into the cage. Breezango hook up Alexander, then hit a double suplex. Hard back suplex on Shelton. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Shelton ducks a wild right hand. Shelton Benjamin launches Breeze into the cage wall. Tyler Breeze is in trouble. Pay Dirt! Fandango can barely stand. Here it comes - Lumbar Check. Shelton and Cedric escape the cage for the win. Shelton and Cedric climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

Match Rating 3.5*

Score SIN 1 Mayhem 2

Shayna Baszler vs Asuka.

Match Background: This will be a submission bout. Shayna Baszler is the reigning Sin Womens champion, and has been since 31 January 2021. Asuka is the reigning Mayhem Womens champion, and has been since 31 January 2021.

The Match: Double arm suplex by Shayna Baszler connects as Asuka hits hard. Asuka takes a butterfly suplex from Baszler. Stun Gun from Shayna Baszler! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Asuka fights out of a grapple. Vicious back suplex! Shayna Baszler got nailed big time! Baszler counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Spear by Shayna Baszler. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Shayna Baszler connects and Asuka is down! Asuka avoids a Shayna Baszler avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Asuka hits some punches. How generic. Shayna Baszler is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Fallaway slam by Shayna Baszler puts down Asuka. Dakota Kai comes running down the aisle with a chair! Baszler whips Asuka into the ropes. Kai jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Kai, Asuka, and the chair! Asuka falls to the canvas. Shayna Baszler has Asuka down...and locks in the Kirifuda Clutch for the submission victory! Shayna Baszler, having taken the victory thanks to the outside interference of Dakota Kai, goes over and shakes hands with her, showing that their plan was a success.

Match Rating 3.5*

Score SIN 2 Mayhem 2

Vampiro vs Mick Foley.

Match Background: This will be a barbed wire bout.

The Match: Mick Foley throws Vampiro into the barbed wire! Big clothesline from Foley. Foley charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Vampiro scoops and slams Mick Foley. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Vampiro with a spinning neckbreaker on Foley. Vampiro throws Foley back-first into the barbed wire. Vampiro with a spinning neckbreaker on Foley. Mick Foley avoids a Vampiro avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Mick Foley DDTs Vampiro, but it just looked terrible. Flapjack from Foley on Vampiro. Mick Foley with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Vampiro. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Mick Foley throws Vampiro into the barbed wire! Vampiro counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Fallaway slam by Vampiro puts down Mick Foley. Vampiro scores with a standing spinebuster. Vampiro makes a pile of barbed wire in the center of the ring...then DDT's Mick Foley onto it! 1...2...3, this one is over! Vampiro climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 3.5*

Score SIN 3 Mayhem 2

Mr. Brodie Lee vs Bully Ray.

Match Background: This will be a texas death bout. Mr. Brodie Lee is the reigning Sin World champion, and has been since 31 January 2021. Bully Ray is the reigning Mayhem World champion, and has been since 31 January 2021.

The Match: Brodie scoops and slams Bully Ray. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Running knee lift from Mr. Brodie Lee. ONE...TWO...THREE. Brodie defeats Bully Ray. The referee gets to a five count....and Bully Ray gets back up. Bully Ray flips out of a Mr. Brodie Lee bodyslam attempt. Running knee lift from Bully Ray. Bully Ray hits some punches. How generic. Brodie eats a trash can, but not the contents in it, obviously. Bully Ray misses a clothesline. Spinebuster by Mr. Brodie Lee. Rezar comes running down the aisle with a chair! Brodie whips Bully Ray into the ropes. Rezar jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Rezar, Bully Ray, and the chair! Bully Ray staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! The referee counts to 10, this match is over! Brodie and Rezar beat away on Bully Ray, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas.

Match Rating 3.5*

Score SIN 4 Mayhem 2

Team Fénix vs Team Velezaquez.

Match Background: Team Fénix consists of Fénix, Pentagón Jr., Carlito Colón, Damian Priest, and Ken Anderson. Team Velezaquez consists of Cain Velezaquez, Keith Lee, Bobby Fish, Chris Hero, and Ryback. This will be a war games bout.

The Match: Pentagón just WAFFLES Hero with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Pentagón uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Uninspired brawling from Damian Priest. Uninspired brawling from Damian Priest. Priest \ Anderson hook up Ryback, then hit a double suplex. STIFF high kick on Ryback by Fénix. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Fénix launches Ryback into the cage wall. Anderson \ Fénix hook up Ryback, then hit a double suplex. Big piledriver on Ryback. Ken Anderson launches Ryback into the cage wall. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Carlito. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Carlito Colón! Tiger suplex on Ryback. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pentagón Jr. launches Ryback into the cage wall. Ryback ducks a wild right hand. Flying shoulder tackle by Fish sends Pentagón CRASHING to the mat. Massive backbreaker on Pentagón and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Bobby Fish drives Pentagón into the cage side. Fish \ Lee hook up Pentagón, then hit a double suplex. Keith Lee throws Priest into the cage. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Keith Lee throws Priest into the cage. Priest counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Running clothesline from Damian Priest was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Doctor Bomb connects and Lee landed hard. Lee flips out of a Carlito Colón bodyslam attempt. Running knee lift from Cain Velezaquez. Spear by Cain Velezaquez. Death valley driver by Cain Velezaquez! No one executes that move properly anymore. Velezaquez \ Fish whip Carlito into the corner. Cain Velezaquez whips Bobby Fish in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Bobby Fish has pulled a sledgehammer from under the ring! Carlito Colón walks over...and gets it driven right into the face! Carlito Colón falls to the ground unconscious, blood splattering the canvas. The referee has no hesitation in calling for the bell! Carlito Colón is out cold, and that means the match is over!

Match Rating 3.5*

Score SIN 4 Mayhem 3

Show Rating 3.5*
Old 01-27-2021, 11:21 PM   #29
Pro

MARCH 2ND 2021
NEXT PPV FINAL BLAST MARCH 28TH 2021

- After coming out victorious in brand supremacy, SIN looks to show why they are the best brand tonight
- A surprising run-in by Dakota Kai, it appears she has aligned herself with SIN Women's Champion Shayna Baszler

Ember Moon vs Dakota Kai.

Match Background: Ember Moon has been feuding with Shayna Baszler recently, who is a stable mate of Kai in The B.R.E.

The Match: Ember Moon gets hip tossed by Kai. Dakota Kai strikes Ember Moon. Kai hits a dropkick on Ember Moon. Actually, it barely touched! Ember Moon takes a knee lift from Kai. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. Ember Moon blocks a kick from Dakota Kai. Ember Moon hits a dropkick on Dakota Kai. Actually, it barely touched! Ember Moon hits a ****ty missile dropkick on Kai. There's a two count on the pin. Dakota Kai powers out of a Ember Moon headlock. Badly executed second rope splash by Kai. Covers for a quick two count. Flying knee to the face from Dakota Kai. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Ember Moon backdrops Dakota Kai out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Ember Moon. A kick from Ember Moon is delivered to the leg. Kai blocks a punch. Face crusher from Kai on Ember Moon sets up for an elbowdrop. Shayna Baszler comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Ember Moon turns around. Shayna Baszler drops Ember Moon to the canvas. Shayna Baszler quickly locks on the Kirifuda Clutch! Baszler leaves the ring, the damage done! ONE...TWO...THREE. Kai defeats Ember Moon. Kai and Baszler beat away on Ember Moon, leaving her spread-eagled on the canvas.

Match Rating 3.5*

Joe Hennig is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Pete Dunne. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Carlito Colón vs Damian Priest.

The Match: Uninspired brawling from Damian Priest. Big kick from Priest staggers Carlito but that's about it. Covers for a quick two count. Carlito flips out of a Damian Priest bodyslam attempt. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Carlito. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Damian Priest just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Carlito. Priest tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Priest ducks a wild right hand. Damian Priest hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Carlito Colón is in trouble. Reckoning! 1....2....3. Damian Priest goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 3*

Ember Moon is in the ring, about to give an interview. Out from the crowd comes the debuting Mia Yim, who attacks. Mia Yim moves in for the kill. Protect Ya Neck!!! That shook the ring. Ember Moon has been laid out by Mia Yim.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Isla Dawn vs Penelope Ford.

The Match: Dawn uses some pathetic kicks in the corner now. Isla Dawn slams Penelope down and decides on what to do next. Penelope takes a chop from Dawn that just STINGS the opponent. There's a two count on the pin. Dawn hits a wheel kick on Penelope. There's a two count on the pin. Penelope blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Penelope hits a short arm drag on Dawn. There's a two count on the pin. Penelope Ford hits a ****ty missile dropkick on Dawn. Isla Dawn powers out of a Penelope Ford headlock. Isla Dawn with an enziguri. That reminds me...R.I.P, Owen Hart. Penelope Ford is in trouble. Call of the Quarters!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Isla Dawn goes into the crowd, where she celebrates her victory

Match Rating 2*

nZo and Cazz are backstage. They talked trash about Shelton and Cedric, continuing their feud. Now, THIS was a good, solid way of hyping it up.

Segment Rating 3.5*

nZo and Cazz vs The Lucha Bros.

The Match: Big kick from nZo staggers Fénix but that's about it. nZo DDTs Fénix, but it just looked terrible. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Big Cazz. nZo and Cazz hook up Fénix, then hit a double suplex. BAAACK Body drop by Fénix gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. Big Cazz scoops and slams Fénix. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Fénix pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. DDT from the top rope by Fénix. That looked KILLER. Tag between Fénix and Pentagón Jr.. Second rope flying axe handle, Big Cazz goes down. One day, Pentagón might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Big Cazz is down! Big Cazz counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Tag to nZo. nZo DDTs Pentagón, but it just looked terrible. nZo turns Pentagón inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Pentagón hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Pentagón Jr. pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Pentagón crushes nZo with a huge legdrop. nZo is all alone...Spike Fear Factor!! 1....2....3! Shelton and Cedric come running down into the ring. They get attacked though, and Shelton Benjamin gets thrown out again. They grab Alexander and hit the Bada Boom Shakalaka! With him out of the way, the drag Shelton Benjamin to the outside...and promptly put him straight through the announcer's table with a double slam! nZo and Cazz have destroyed Shelton and Cedric, who were attempting to ambush them!

Match Rating 3.5*

The 3 members of Sacrament are backstage. They were telling Ken Anderson that they would soon have him in the ring at their mercy. If I were Ken Anderson and I saw them with a case of Vaseline, I'd take them VERY seriously.

Segment Rating 4*

Pete Dunne vs Rezar.

Match Background: Pete Dunne is the reigning Sin Television champion, and has been since 31 January 2021.

The Match: Dunne drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Rezar. Rezar reverses a hip toss. Rezar hits a right hand. Dunne reverses an irish whip...and Rezar runs into the referee! Spear! Dunne is down! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Pete Dunne avoids a Rezar avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Pete Dunne snap suplexes Rezar HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Dunne is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! BRAINBUSTAH~! by Pete Dunne! Hooks the leg for a two count. Pete Dunne plants Rezar with an EXPLODAH~! suplex. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Rezar powers out of a headlock. Full nelson slam on Dunne. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Rezar drops an elbow...but Pete Dunne moves out of the way. Rezar is in trouble. Here it comes - Bitter End. 1....2...3, it's finished. Joe Hennig comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Joe Hennig spins Dunne around. Joe Hennig hits the Perfect-Plex! Pete Dunne has been left down on the canvas.

Match Rating 3.5*

Shayna Baszler comes out onto the ramp, and announces that she has brought an ally into the promotion. Out comes Mia Yim, making her debut, cementing this new alliance.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Erick Redbeard vs Ken Anderson.

Match Background: Anderson has been feuding with Mr. Brodie Lee recently, who is a stable mate of Redbeard in Sacrament.

The Match: Redbeard scoops and slams Ken Anderson. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Ken Anderson avoids a Erick Redbeard avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Ken Anderson hits some punches. How generic. Redbeard reverses an irish whip...and Ken Anderson runs into the referee! Death valley driver by Ken Anderson! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Erick Redbeard comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Erick Redbeard with a spinning neckbreaker on Anderson. Spear by Erick Redbeard. There's a two count on the pin. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Erick Redbeard just KILLS Ken Anderson! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Anderson ducks a wild right hand. Big piledriver on Redbeard. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Erick Redbeard once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Mr. Brodie Lee comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Ken Anderson turns around. Mr. Brodie Lee spins Anderson around. Mr. Brodie Lee hits the Discus Clothesline! Brodie leaves the ring, the damage done! ONE...TWO...THREE. Redbeard defeats Anderson. Redbeard and Brodie beat away on Ken Anderson, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas.

Match Rating 3.5*

Show Rating 3.5*

After tonight's show, Shayna Baszler sent out the following on social media

"Tonight, the world was introduced to my friend Mia Yim, along with Dakota who you saw show her allegiance Sunday, and together we are THE B.R.E!"

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »