Home

Power Surge: AEW v. WWE (WWE 2k19/20 Universe Mode)

This is a discussion on Power Surge: AEW v. WWE (WWE 2k19/20 Universe Mode) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-04-2019, 01:30 PM   #33
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

OVR: 0
Power Surge - Episode 16: Wednesday Night Dynamite

*Before the ‘Show Open’ footage from earlier in the week is shown as Omega and the Bucks visit Cody at the hospital*

[Hospital]

Kenny begins the questioning, “Cody, how are ya buddy? Has anyone else been to visit you?”

Cody responds, “Well yeah, Brandi has been staying here every night and some other family has stopped by.”

Kenny questions, “Oh Brandi has been staying with you? Interesting?”

Cody replies, “Um yeah… Why would she not?”

Kenny states, “Well I don’t see her here now, that’s strange…”

Nick interrupts, “Cody you said other family… Has Dustin been by?”

Cody answers, “Uh yeah, he’s been by a couple of times… Why?”

Matt exclaims, “Let’s cut the crap guys! Cody, we think Dustin is the one that ran you down last week!”

Kenny adds, “Or maybe Brandi… We’re not totally sure yet”

Cody with a dumbfounded look towards Kenny asks, “Why would you guys think that?”

Nick replies, “We saw the security footage. It was a gold vehicle that ran you down.”

Matt adds, “And the license plate said ‘GOLD1’. You think that’s a coincidence?”

Cody, taken aback by all the accusations says, “Do you guys realize what you’re saying? My own brother tried to take me out? That doesn’t make any sense. After what I’ve done for him. Giving him a way out from the mothership… There’s no way. There must be another explanation.”

Kenny replies, “There is! And none of you are wanting to hear it!”
They all shake their head and we go to the ‘Show Open’

Show Open

[Entrance] SCU!!! Daniels walks down the ramp to a chorus of boos

[Entrance] Jericho makes his way to the ring, still receiving plenty of cheers even after the brutal assault his last time out.

Match 1: AEW World Heavyweight Championship Tournament – 2nd Rd.
Christopher Daniels v. Chris Jericho

Jericho pulls some Houdini maneuvers and ends up getting SCU barred from ringside early in the match. The 2 then go on to have a fantastic match, going nearly 16 minutes. In the end, it’s Jericho hitting Daniels with a ‘Codebreaker’ to seal the win.

Spoiler

[Post-Match] Jericho grabs a mic and states, “I CAN NOT believe I’m still having to belittle myself by facing mid card scum like this! I am Chris ‘Freakin’ Jericho BABY! How is this supposed to be a challenge? You want me to win every match a different way? I can do that! You want a submission? I have submissions!”
Jericho then grabs the still down Daniels’ legs and places him in the ‘Liontamer’. Jericho holds the hold for entirely too long before the rest of SCU rush down, causing Jericho to retreat.

[Hospital]

*The Jacksons have left a camera man with Cody, so they’ll have footage for a return video montage when he’s healthy*

(Dustin arrives at the hospital to pick Cody up and take him home)

Dustin comes through the door stating to Cody, “We’re all set to get you home!”

Cody questions, “I don’t have to sign any sort of paper work?”

Dustin replies, “Nope, I’ve taken care of all of it! Now, let’s get you out of here!”

Cody, although curious, obliges and they all begin to leave the room.

Dustin questions, “He’s not coming with us?” referring to the camera man.

Cody replies, “Yes he is, he’s here to get footage for BTE, it’ll be alright.”

Dustin finally agrees but states, “He can throw his camera in the trunk.”

They all agree and continue their way to the car.

Commercial Break

*We come back from commercial to Dustin leading Cody and the camera man to his car*

[Hospital Parking Lot]

Cody questions as they get to Dustin’s car, “Your car is gold?”

Dustin replies, “Of course!”

Dustin then opens the trunk for the bags and camera stuff and Cody notices the license plate.

Cody, growing more and more weary of his brother, asks “Why did you pick ‘GOLD 2’ for your plate number?”

Dustin, caught off guard, says “Can you believe someone else already had ‘GOLD 1’?”

Cody, although skeptical, tries to make sense of it in his mind and just mumbles “Coincidence?” to himself.

Dustin then almost harshly orders the camera man to dump his equipment in the trunk as well. The camera man abides, and we lose the feed.

*We go back to the arena – ringside*

[Entrance] Bea Priestley nervously walks down to the ring, awaiting to see which Britt Baker she will face – The normal wrestler Britt Baker or the Psychotic Dr. Britt Baker DMD.

[Entrance] Britt Baker walks out to a huge ovation. She high fives the crowd coming down the ramp, appearing to be normal.

Match 2: AEW Women’s Championship Tournament – Semifinal
Bea Priestley v. Britt Baker

In a great semifinal, It’s Baker outlasting Priestley in a near 25-minute classic! Baker goes deep into her arsenal and pulls out the ‘Panama Sunrise’ to earn the pinfall victory.

Spoiler

[Post-Match] Britt Baker snaps immediately following the pinfall. She begins to assault Priestley even more. The referee attempts to pull Baker off, but this only infuriates her more! She grabs the referee and throws him into the ropes causing his arms to get hung between the doubled-up ring ropes. Baker then drops down to the mat and searches for something under the ring. As she’s pulling out her medical kit Priestley comes to and frees the referee from the ropes. Both make a beeline towards the exit as a psychotic Britt Baker gives chase.

Commercial Break

*We come back to see a live broadcast from the camera man’s phone setting in the back of Dustin’s car*

After some reminiscing Cody comes out with what’s on his mind. Cody asks, “Dustin, do you know who could have been behind this assault?”

Dustin replies, “I have no idea, but you can bet your *** I will find out and I will not rest until they’ve been taken care of!”

Cody laughingly replies, “The Bucks have this crazy theory that you could be behind it. They said the license plate of the vehicle even said ‘GOLD 1’”

Dustin angrily responds, “Oh did they? They got the license plate number, huh?”

Cody continues, “Don’t you have another car, an SUV? It’s gold too, right?”

Dustin, now with a menacing tone says, “What are you implying, little brother?”

Cody says, “Nothing. You tell me you didn’t have anything to do with it, that’s enough. I’ll drop it.”

Dustin, now with an evil smirk says, “I can’t say that little brother”

Cody’s face feels with terror as Dustin floors the gas of the automobile slamming the camera man into the window and we lose signal again…

Commercial Break

*We come back ringside to commentary*

[Commentary]

Jim Ross: “We need to get a BOLO out on Dustin’s car ASAP! The man is a lunatic, he’s lost it!!”

Schiavone: “Ladies and gentlemen we’ll update you AS SOON as we get word on the development of what has just taken place. But for now, it’s time for the main event!”

[Entrance] AJ Styles makes his way down the ramp under a mixture of boos and cheers.

[Entrance] Kenny Omega walks out to a huge ovation from the crowd.

Main Event: AEW World Heavyweight Championship – 2nd Rd.
AJ Styles v. Kenny Omega

Omega and Styles entertain the packed house for nearly 30 minutes with the high paced offense going back and forth. In the end, it is Styles escaping a ‘One Winged Angel’ and hitting Omega with a ‘Styles Clash’ to earn the pinfall victory.

Spoiler

[Post-Match] Both men show the signs of having just been through a war. As they get to their feet Omega shows good sportsmanship and reaches out his hand to congratulate Styles. Styles looks at it and then walks off, obviously still bitter about how situations were handled in Japan.

Commercial Break

[Commentary]

Ross: “Tony it’s been a fantastic evening working with you. Folks at home, I hope you’ve enjoyed this action-packed Wednesday night! (Interruption)

Schiavone: “I’m being told we have signal from that cell phone once again, let’s take you there now LIVE!”

[Unknown Location]

The cell phone appears to be lying on the ground while recording. It appears the car has been wrecked into a tree over a steep embankment. We then see a bloody Dustin Rhodes crawling up the hill back towards the cell phone. There is no sign of either of the other 2 men. Rhodes continues dragging himself up the bank slowly until suddenly there’s a fiery explosion as Dustin’s car blows up! Dustin finally makes it to the phone, notices it has been recording this entire time, and shuts it off.

Show End
Old 09-04-2019, 07:21 PM   #34
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Power Surge: AEW v. WWE (WWE 2k19/20 Universe Mode)

Holy **** man! That was one epic show!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2019, 10:11 AM   #35
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Holy **** man! That was one epic show!

Thanks man! I hope my stories aren’t getting too out of control lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2019, 10:14 AM   #36
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamh6262
Thanks man! I hope my stories aren’t getting too out of control lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Oh, not even close!

Old 09-09-2019, 04:21 PM   #37
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Power Surge - Episode 17: RAW

Show Open

[Entrance] The O.C. (Balor, Anderson, & Gallows) confidently strut down the ramp and to the ring under an astounding number of boos.

[Commentary]

Cole: “Balor is scheduled for a match tonight against Cedric Alexander. I guess he couldn’t come down without his posse”

Graves: “Cole, why would he? If you had good brothers like The O.C. that had your back, you would want them by your side too”

[Promo]

Balor: “Well, well, well… I guess any reaction is better than no reaction, but I have to say I’m surprised by you people. I got cheered day in and day out when I was coming down here to get my *** kicked but now that I’ve decided to stop living my life as a LOSER, you people boo? Maybe it’s because you all see the loser in yourselves and now realize that the only person holding each and every one of you back, is looking at you every morning in the mirror…”

Anderson: “We wanted… no we HAD to send a message. Unfortunately for Lio Rush, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It’s a shame it had to go down the way it did for Lio, but once you’re in our crosshairs – we don’t stop until the job is done!”

Gallows: “Now that he’s been taken around back and put down – it’s time we turn our attention to lucky contestant #2!”

[Entrance] Cedric Alexander walks out with a lot of intensity but obviously skeptical of the numbers he will have to go up against.

Match 1: Singles
Finn Balor (w/ Gallows & Anderson) v. Cedric Alexander

Balor urges Gallows and Anderson outside the ring and the match gets started. Balor and Alexander put on a hell of a match going for nearly 20 minutes to open the show. Although The O.C. never blatantly interfered, it was obvious their presence distracted Cedric numerous times. In the end, it was Balor landing a ‘Coup de Grace’ to pick up the pinfall.

Spoiler

[Post-Match] Balor helps Cedric up to his feet while The O.C. flank him. Balor then sticks out his hand for a handshake. Cedric obviously skeptical attempts to just walk away but The O.C. intercept his path. They give him an evil stare until Balor exclaims, “Let him go boys!”

Commercial Break

[Firefly Fun House]

*Bray and The Firefly Fun House appear on the Titantron*

Bray begins, “Welcome back kids! I must say it has been a VERY good month for me! A few weeks ago, I discover these cool new toys tossed aside” as he points to the Hawkins, Ryder, and Mojo figures that have now been strapped to his desk.

Bray continues, “Now I have finally found my long-lost sister! Please all join me in giving her a warm welcome… Abigail!”

Bray pushes Nikki out in front of the camera in what appears to be a wheelchair, and she’s also wrapped up in a straitjacket.

Bray goes on, “Abby I’m so happy we’ve reunited. I didn’t know if you made it out of the fire! But I kept faith Abigail!”

Nikki (Abigail) interrupts, “I’m not Abigail! I’m Nikki!” she shouts.

Bray says, “I’ve never been one to call you by your middle name, Abigail. You know that. I must also ask you to not shout and scare all my friends, Abby” as he points towards the camera.

Nikki (Abigail) again reiterates, “I’m not your sister! I’m Nikki!”

Bray apologizes to the viewers, “Kids, I’m so sorry for the rudeness of my sister. She hasn’t been around kids in a VERY LONG TIME and her experiences haven’t been the best in the past ☹. I’m going to make sure she knows what she’s done wrong and I promise she’ll be on her best behavior next time! Until then, whenever you see me walking down your streets, always remember to ‘LET ME IN’…”

Commercial Break

[Entrance] Rey Mysterio jumps out to the stage to a huge ovation from the crowd.

[Promo] Rey grabs a mic and addresses his mission statement for making his return to the WWE

Rey begins, “I have made a career of being the literal David to a whole lot of Goliath’s. I’ve seen the big men come and go… but I’m still here. My final and most important battle is to prove to my son, Dominik, that no matter the adversary, no matter the circumstances, that we can persevere. That’s why, tonight, I’m issuing a challenge to Braun Strowman. Braun is a big man, possibly the biggest to ever step through these ropes, but he too can be taken down…”

[Entrance] BRAUN!!!! Strowman walks out to the stage and mouths, “Are you really sure you want to do this?” Rey motions with his arms to come on down and it looks like we’re having a match.

Commercial Break

Match 2: Singles
Rey Mysterio v. Braun Strowman

Mysterio starts out hot repeatedly landing strikes and kicks on Braun, but never quite enough to take the monster down. Soon Mysterio is tired and Braun’s strength and size prove too much. Mysterio jumps from the turnbuckle and is swatted down with a large thud to Rey’s chest. Braun then picks him up and hits a ‘Running Power Slam’ to earn the pinfall victory.

Spoiler

[Post-Match] 2 very large masked men, dressed in all black rush in and attack Braun with baseball bats. Very quickly they have not only taken down the ‘monster among men’ but seemingly rendered him unconscious. The 2 toss him out of the ring and over the barricade. The 2 men then hoist Braun on their shoulders escaping out of the arena before security can rush to Braun’s aide.

When the coast was finally clear, Dominik jumped in the ring to check on and help his dad to his feet. Once to his feet, Dominik attempts to help Rey out of the ring and up the ramp. Rey pushes Dominik away, refusing his son’s help back up the ramp.

Commercial Break

[Entrance] Shinsuke Nakamura returns to a massive applause from almost the entire arena

[Entrance] United States Champion Drew McIntyre walks down to the ring inciting a mixture reaction.

Main Event: WWE United States Championship
Shinsuke Nakamura v. Drew McIntyre

Nakamura and McIntyre give us a classic worthy of main eventing WrestleMania. Both guys get in their offense and both men kick out of several moves that could have ended it. The nearly 30-minute bout was tapped off by a 3rd ‘Claymore’, this one being enough to finally put the challenger down for the 3 count. Drew escapes with his championship, but it is a battle he’ll never forget!

Spoiler

[Backstage]

An official approaches Seth Rollins before his ‘dark match’ after the show this evening. The official states, “Seth, I think we have something you need to see” and leads him to the security office. Once in the office the official brings up parking garage footage. We watch a white SUV limousine fly up to meet the 2 large men still carrying an unconscious Braun Strowman. The door of the SUV opens and out steps Vince McMahon! McMahon orders the men inside the vehicle with Strowman. Vince follows them in, slams the door, and the limo speeds off… Seth asks, “How long ago was this?” and the official states, “About 20 minutes ago” Seth takes off towards the parking garage apparently in an attempt to track them down.

Show Close

Last edited by adamh6262; 09-10-2019 at 07:38 AM.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:22 PM   #38
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Power Surge - Episode 17.5: Being the Elite

On the most recent episode of ‘Being the Elite’ PAC makes an appearance and calls out one of AEW’s top stars.

While The Young Bucks were out eating dinner with their families, PAC runs into them and decides to cut a promo.

PAC, who is dressed in ring gear, grabs Nick’s cell phone and states, “Since crybaby Tony Kahn won’t let me on his precious little tv show for another week how about I do this right here right now?” PAC continues, “Kenny Omega. I took great pleasure in watching you get your arse beat last week. But what a letdown you are to this entire company! You let someone come from the sports entertainment industry and beat you in a WRESTLING match! That’s a black eye on this entire company, Kenny.”

The Young Bucks try to get him to calm down and stop recording the promo.

PAC exclaims, “SHUT UP and keep shoving your disgusting American faces full of this fried food!”

PAC then goes back to addressing Omega, “Kenny, now’s your chance to prove to the world that you’re not a complete failure! Next Saturday at ‘All Out’ you against me! But not just in a regular match, we’ve seen that. Next Saturday… YOU VS. ME… IN A LADDER MATCH… I look forward to your response Kenny…”

The camera shuts off…
Old 09-10-2019, 07:17 PM   #39
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Power Surge - Episode 18: SmackDown Live

Show Open

[Entrance]
Roman Reigns walks out to mostly cheers from the WWE Universe

[Promo]
Roman states, “I don’t understand this hard on Vince and his lackeys have for Seth and myself, but I’m sick of it. Lars listen to me you big hairy bastard! You want a shot at the ‘Big Dog’ then come take it like a man!

(Interruption)

[Entrance]
Shane McMahon confidently walks out to the top of the ramp with a microphone.

[Promo]
Shane: “Roman, I’m sure I’m not the one you WANTED to see… But I’m the one you NEED to see. No matter my feelings towards you, you are good for business and I don’t need one of my top promotable stars going out with an injury due to his own carelessness. And that’s what would happen Roman. See you may be ‘The Big Dog’, but Lars is a FREAK.”

Roman: “Man, I don’t give a damn what he is. He needs to get his *** whooped and that’s what’s going to happen… TONIGHT!” (Crowd erupts)

Shane: “Alright Roman, obviously all of these people want to see you get the brakes beat off of you, so I’ll tell ya what… Tonight you get your shot at Lars Sullivan in the Main Event!”

Roman: “Brakes beat off, huh? Shane, the only thing getting beat off tonight is you and your daddy when I send your bitch running back to you after I give him an *** whoopin’! And you can ‘Believe That’!”

*Roman’s music plays as we head to commercial break*

Commercial Break

[Entrance]
Paige makes her way to the announce booth to provide commentary for the match

[Entrance]
The Kabuki Warriors receive a huge ovation from the crowd as they make their way to the ring.

[Entrance]
The defending champions (IIconics) are heavily booed by the packed arena. It’s obvious who the crowd favorites are.

Match 1: WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships
The Kabuki Warriors v. The IIconic’s

All 4 women put on a great opening match, going for nearly 20 minutes. In the end, it’s Kairi Sane hitting an ‘Insane Elbow’ from the top rope on Billie Kay and covering for the pinfall. We have NEW WWE Tag Team Champions!

Spoiler

[Post-Match]
Paige rushes in the ring to celebrate her friends new Title win. As they celebrate The IIconic’s carry each other back up the ramp and Paige waves bye to them.

Commercial Break

*We come back from commercial to an altercation between Heavy Machinery and Daniel Bryan & Rowan backstage*

[Backstage]

The 2 teams begin brawling backstage after a shouting match arguing about who attacked Rowan. The brawl lasts for a couple of minutes before WWE officials can get between the men to break it up. Shane McMahon rushes to the scene and exclaims, “If you guys despise each other this much, then show it in the ring! Next week, you guys can beat the hell out of each other… in the ring!” All 4 men agree and walk off.

*We go back ringside for the next match*

[Entrance]
Chad Gable makes his way out to the ring looking to prove he’s next in line for a US Title Shot

[Entrance]
Ali comes out to a huge applause from the crowd

Match 2: Singles
Chad Gable v. Ali

Ali and Gable tear the roof off the packed arena with an exciting nearly 18-minute bout. Both men leave it all in the ring, exchanging blow for blow. During the final minutes when it looks as if Gable may squeak out a win, out of nowhere Randy Orton hits him with an RKO! The ref is forced to put an end to the match but that didn’t stop Orton’s assault. Ali attempts to stop Orton, but he too is met with an RKO. Orton throws Ali out of the ring and turns his attention back to Gable. Orton places Gable on the top turnbuckle and proceeds to land another RKO, this time from the top rope! Orton has an evil grin come over his face as he stares at Gable’s motionless body.

Commercial Break

*We go backstage to find Bryan and Rowan walking back to their locker room*

[Backstage]

Bryan & Rowan walk into their locker room and discover an old wood rocking chair with a lantern setting beside of it. They also notice a sheep mask hanging on the corner of the chair. Rowan becomes irate. Bryan states, “Relax! This is just Heavy Machinery trying to get in our heads before our match next week!” Rowan grabs the chair and slams it against the wall before punting the lantern into the wall.

[Entrance]
Roman Reigns walks out to a huge pop from the crowd

[Entrance]
Lars Sullivan walks down to the ring with an evil smile on his face under a chorus of boos from the crowd

Main Event: Singles
Lars Sullivan v. Roman Reigns

In a true heavyweight bout, these 2 men beat the hell out of each other for nearly 22 minutes. Both superstars land several finishers, but nothing is quite enough to get the job done. After Roman kicked out of a 2nd ‘Freak Accident’ Lars had enough and went outside the ring looking for a tool to finish the job. Lars grabs the ring bell and brings it inside the ring. The ref warns Lars not to use the bell but when Roman turns around Lars strikes him in the head with the it! The ref calls for the match to be ruled a DQ. (Interruption)

*Out walks Shane McMahon*

McMahon states, “I forgot to mention this earlier… this match is a last man standing match! Referee, start your count…”

The referee reluctantly begins counting… As he counts, the camera pans to a closeup of Lars celebrating just waiting for the 10 so he can ring the bell and declare himself the winner. The referee gets to 8 but stops… When Lars turns around to see why he stopped he is met with a spear! The spear also causes the bell to fly out of Lars’ hands and smack him in the head, knocking him out cold. The referee then begins his count again with both men lying on the ground. Right before he gets to 10 Roman gets to his feet! The referee rings the bell lying on the mat and declares Roman the winner!

Spoiler

Show Close

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »