Home

Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-08-2018, 10:06 PM   #33
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued

June Week 1
El Paso,TX
The music of TJP hits and out he comes to loud cheers from the crowd! He's the number one contender for Baron Corbin's Intercontinental championship and last week he came out to confront Baron to start the show! Let's see what he has in store for us as he gets in the ring and addresses the crowd.

TJP: Last week Corbin I came out here and looked you dead in the face and told you that I'd make sure you knew who I was. I think I did a very good job of doing that and now this week it's time to solidify that so Baron, get on out here so we can “introduce ourselves properly”.

Baron's music hits and out comes the Intercontinental champion! He has an air of confidence about him as he holds up a hand telling Perkins to wait, Corbin gets himself a mic now...
Corbin: So did I hear you right? You really think you can take this from me?
TJP: Yeah I do, Apollo Crews sure did.
Corbin: Crews got lucky one time! What happened after that huh? His luck ran out and now he's back at the bottom. I'm going to put you back there with him.
TJP: It won't be that simple or that easy to put me down and I'd like nothing more than to shut your mouth and take your title from you. And at Money in The Bank in four weeks, that's exactly what I'm going to do.
TJP tosses the mic away and stares Baron down, intensity all on his face as he makes his way to the back. What a way to get this one started!

Match 1 MiTB Qualifier: AJ Styles w/The Club vs. Randy Orton
We saw these two go at each other a few months ago, last time Styles got the better of Randy. This time Styles is much more dangerous since getting Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson on his side.

Styles tries going after the left leg of Randy but gets kicked away and turned inside out with a clothesline. Orton lifts AJ up into a suplex but Styles counters out getting a knee to his head and then a float over DDT then a suplex of his own. The action goes outside the ring as both men trade strikes and we see Karl and Luke begin slowly creeping over on either side. Orton sees this and gets Styles back in the ring at the count of four, not wanting to bring the numbers game into effect this early in the match. Orton whips Styles into the corner and gets a clothesline to the back of his neck. Quick pin here but only a one count. Fallaway slam by Orton then a clothesline and now AJ rolls to the apron. Randy comes over and punches him off to the floor then goes out to bring him back in the ring quickly. Smart move not letting Styles regroup.

Now back in the ring Randy hits the Draping DDT off the apron! Now he's hearing the voices as he pounds the mat waiting on AJ to get to his feet. RKO- no Styles shoves Orton away and averts danger! Orton though tosses Styles over and back to the floor but AJ gets up to his feet and hits an inverted DDT on Randy then gets in the ring. Orton gets back in and AJ whips him into the corner. Styles runs at him but Randy dodges and sends AJ's head into the turnbuckle. AJ dodges a punch from Orton and gets quick kicks to his left leg again then lifts him up and slams Randy down hard with a powerbomb and bridges into a pin but only gets a one count! Now Styles gets a sidewalk slam then goes to the apron....and now we here The New Day's music and all three members of The Club turn and look at the ramp! This gives Orton time to grab AJ and connect with an RKO!
Spoiler

Backstage we see Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon talking in their office when The Miz and Maryse walks in...
Miz: Hello Shane....Daniel. I've got a bone to pick with you, if this is your idea of a joke it's not funny. Xavier Woods is challenging me for my WWE Championship? Just who's idea was this?
Daniel: Well actually it was their idea. They wanted a shot at your title, and with what they achieved over AJ Styles I naturally being the GM that I am, gave them the opportunity. Xavier just happened to win.
Shane: Miz, Daniel did what he thought was best this has nothing to do with him.
Miz: You can say whatever you want to Shane to defend him that won't help or change the fact that Woods is not on my level! I mean seriously who has he beat besides AJ Styles? Daniel you see me as a joke of a champion and now you're giving me this joke of an opponent!
Daniel gets up in Miz's face now....
Daniel: Honestly Miz if I had it my way, it would be me challenging you for the title and I'd wrestle circles around you.
Miz: Well, good thing you can't wrestle huh? Even if you could you know I'm better than you in every way.
Miz mocks Daniel's Yes chant as he and Maryse exit the office.

Match 2: The Club vs. The Shield
This is a rematch from two weeks ago which The Shield won by DQ after The Club ganged up on Dean Ambrose. The Shield are making their way down to the ring when they are attacked from behind by The Usos! They club Dean and Seth over the back with punches then send them into the ring. The referee checks on The Shield and once he sees they are ok he rings the bell here we go!

Gallows gets things started with a huge clothesline to Seth. Seth responds with a jawbreaker then the two exchange reversals before Seth sends Luke into the corner and gets a dropkick to his back. Now he sends Gallows into his corner and tags Dean in who flies off the top rope and stomps on the back of the big man being held in a headlock by Rollins. Neckbreaker by Dean is reversed as Gallows escapes but can't take advantage as Dean gets a punch then a knee, and slams Luke's head into the mat a few times. Ambrose pulls Luke back to his feet but Luke gets a few elbows to the stomach and backs him off, this gives Gallows the space he needs to whip Dean to his corner however can't make the tag to Karl as Dean turns it around setting Luke in the corner then gets a shoulder to Anderson sending him to the floor. Now Dean whips Luke from corner to corner and tags Seth back in and the two twist each of Gallows' arms before whipping him into the turnbuckle hard landing back first. Anderson is still out on the floor and Seth gets a leg DDT but as he tries to keep the momentum Luke fights back and once again sends Seth to his corner, Karl has appeared back on the apron and finally a tag is made to the fresh Anderson! The two double team Seth as Luke sets him on his shoulders and Karl gets a drop kick. Seth manages to get away and tag Dean very quickly.

Dean tries a punch but gets blocked and gets a punch right back from Karl for his trouble. Chop from Anderson is blocked and Dean gives him one now, clothesline by Dean is ducked and Karl gets a Thez Press! What an exchange! Dean gets back to his feet as Karl leans on the ropes by the apron and motions for Ambrose to bring it, Dean shrugs and sends Karl to the floor by the announce table with a vicious clothesline! Karl gets back in the ring and Ambrose tries to set up for the Rebound Lariat but Karl dodges and gets a clothesline. Arm drag now by Dean then a big powerbomb into a pin but Anderson gets out at one. Now Karl sends Dean to the floor and the two battle on the outside exchanging strikes then Ambrose sends Karl face first into the steel ring post and back into the ring at the count of six.

Back in the ring Dean puts Anderson in his corner and makes the tag to Seth who puts his boot up for Dean to drive Karl's face into. Anderson gets some offense now with an arm drag then he drags Seth over into his corner and hits the Gun Stun! Can he end it? No as Dean saves the match breaking up the pin at two! Karl takes out Dean with a wheelbarrow facebuster and Dean rolls to the floor! He tries for a second Gun Stun but Seth shoves him away! Now Seth tries a School Boy Superkick but Anderson dodges and hits a backbreaker! Karl falls to a knee and this gives Rollins time to crawl and hot tag Ambrose in! Clothesline by Dean then a Russian leg sweep and a boot to the chest. Anderson finally stops the flow cutting the knees out from under Dean another Gun Stun! 1-2-Dean kicks out at two! Now Dean fires up with rapid clotheslines then he runs out of the opposite corner and gets the last one capped with a bulldog! Luke is begging for a tag but Dean's not having any of it as he hits the Perfect-Plex! Tag to Seth but Seth can't capitalize as he gets pulled down by Karl to the mat, Karl scrambles up and hits the Rocket Kick! A second Gun Stun! Dean can't make the save in time!
Spoiler

Main Event MiTB Qualifier: Kurt Angle vs. Bray Wyatt
Bray gets a suplex to start then Kurt comes back with an STO then a kick. Bray with a shoulder tackle, Angle with a shoulder tackle right back! Now wait a second here comes Dolph Ziggler what does he want with this match? He walks down to the ring and surprises Kurt with a Zig Zag from behind! The ref manages to catch him though and rings the bell!
Spoiler

We come back to hear The New Day's music hit and out comes Xavier Woods! He's got Francesca 2.0 with him as he's all fun on his way down to the ring. He sets the instrument in the corner, grabs a mic and begins to speak...
Xavier: WWE Universe you all know I'm usually the fun silly guy who comes out here and just likes to have a good time. When I step between these ropes I've shown that I can have a good time and win. We the New Day are all about that! Now Miz there are eyes and ears everywhere in this place and I want you to know that I heard everything you said tonight and last week. You seem to think that I'm a joke, well I earned my shot at your title by beating two of the best on this roster in my New Day members Kofi and Big E, and don't forget AJ Styles. So if beating all those people STILL makes me a joke to you well, I want you to come out here and I'll show you right now just how much of a joke I really am.

“I Came To Play” hits and out comes the champ!
Miz: Blah, blah, blah Woods. You and your “power of positivity" crap won't mean anything come Money in The Bank.
Woods: You can say whatever you want, it won't affect me. I know my skills and I know what I can do in this ring. You however don't seem to respec-
Miz: No Xavier I don't respect you and you know why? It's because of your silly antics. Night in and night out you come out here with Big E and Kofi and you all do the stupidest stuff that no one cares about or finds entertaining. I don't know how you all got to be as popular as you are! I'm the one busting my tail night in and night out! I'M the one bringing in the money for this brand! I am the one in movies and on TV and what do you have? A cute little YouTube channel. You're small fry compared to me!

Woods has enough after hearing that and headbutts Miz! Now the two begin throwing hands in the ring! Miz gets a big clothesline to Woods and now a referee has come to break this up! Kofi and Big E run down to tend to Woods! The show goes off the air with Miz mouthing off to Woods as he's being taken up the ramp by The New Day! What a great night of action everyone we'll see you for NXT!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 11-09-2018, 01:54 PM   #34
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

June Week 1
Orlando,FL
The show starts and we see the NXT champion Bobby Roode walking backstage when he runs into Kassius Ohno. Ohno says he'll be paying extra attention to Bobby these last few weeks leading up to Takeover. Roode says that's fine because Kassius will get to see just how glorious he is when he beats No Way Jose tonight.

Match 1 Tag Team: Authors of Pain vs. Heavy Machinery
In a good tag team match to start the show Akam and Rezar pick up a win and end their losing streak. This seems to rejuvinize the duo as they needed this to get their confidence back. Sanity has been dominant in their rivalry so far.
Winners by pinfall: Authors of Pain

Sonya Deville comes down to the ring now and cuts a promo. She says that she thought her and Shyna Baszler were friends but in the Battle Royal Baszler showed her true colors turning her back on her and she's going to make Baszler pay. The crowd cheers Deville on for confronting her former friend. Sonya says that she wants people to respect her for the great competitor that she is and the first step to doing that is showing Shayna that she doesn't need her.
As Sonya is going to leave the ring the music of Shayna Baszler hits and she comes to the ramp. She says that those are some big words and wants to see if Sonya can back them up. Shayna says that she did what she did to become champion and there are no friends when a title shot is on the line. The two exchange words a bit longer then Baszler gets in the ring and our second match begins!

Match 2: Sonya Deville vs. Shayna Baszler
This was a fantastic match as both women really gave it their all! Sonya was looking like she was going to put Shayna away but Baszler rolls up Deville and gets the win! Once again Shayna surprises Sonya! Baszler points to her head as she escapes up the ramp. Baszler gets a win as we get closer to Takeover and the Fatal-4-Way! This has to hurt Sonya's momentum!
Winner by pinfall: Shayna Baszler

Backstage we see Johnny Gargano in an interview. He says that he was shocked to hear about Tomasso Ciampa no longer being with the company. He's going to miss his tag team partner but this just opens up new avenues for him. Gargano says that now his goal is to become NXT Champion and that quest will begin tonight as he takes on Elias.

Match 3: Adam Cole w/Undisputed Era vs. Oney Lorcan
Adam Cole uses the numbers game to his benefit and a distraction from Bobby and Kyle allow him to connect with the Last Shot and pick up the win over Lorcan. After the match he gets a mic and tells Roderick Strong that if he's watching and listening this is what happens when you go against The Undisputed Era. He says “you're better off with us than against us”. Cole then reminds Strong that he has until Takeover next Sunday to give him an answer.
Winner by pinfall: Adam Cole

No Way Jose is in a backstage interview now. He wants to show Hideo Itami that he does belong in the same ring as him and tonight he has a big chance to prove that when he takes on Bobby Roode in the main event.

Match 4: Johnny Gargano vs. Elias
This was a great match as both men put on a show. A few times it looked like either man could win this one but the end came when Gargano applied the Gargano Escape and forced Elias to tap out! Johnny celebrates his big win and now everyone is looking to see his rise to the top continue!
Winner by submission: Johnny Gargano

Main Event: Bobby Roode vs. No Way Jose
In a back and forth main event that saw momentum change hands multiple times it's No Way Jose picking up the win! He got help though from Kassius Ohno's music distracting Roode as he was setting up for the Glorious DDT. This gave Jose the opening he needed to hit the Baseball Punch and get the pinfall win! The show goes off the air with Roode yelling at the referee as Jose is celebrating in the win.
Winner by pinfall: No Way Jose

Last edited by Reed1417; 11-09-2018 at 01:59 PM.
Old 11-09-2018, 02:05 PM   #35
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good set of shows.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2018, 02:16 PM   #36
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Good set of shows.
Thanks man. I realized after I posted my NXT that I made an error with the Sonya/Shayna thing. But I think even with what I had happen in this episode between the two still works for things down the road.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 11-10-2018, 01:10 PM   #37
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

I'm curious to see how the feud between Corbin and TJP plays out.

And Miz vs. Xavier Woods has potential to be promo gold! I'm guessing that Woods is going to have an opportunity to prove he's capable of hanging with Miz, but give Miz a 4 week period before the PPV, and he's going to find some way to scheme himself into retaining.
M. Fultz: 15pts., 4 ast. pts.
J. Suggs: 14 pts.
R.J. Hampton: 14 pts.
M. Bamba: 13 pts., 14 reb.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:40 PM   #38
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levistick
I'm curious to see how the feud between Corbin and TJP plays out.

And Miz vs. Xavier Woods has potential to be promo gold! I'm guessing that Woods is going to have an opportunity to prove he's capable of hanging with Miz, but give Miz a 4 week period before the PPV, and he's going to find some way to scheme himself into retaining.
I'm just as curious as you are about this TJP-Corbin feud!
Miz vs. Woods is going to be so fun for me to write! I was honestly bummed he won and not Big E or Kofi so I took that and put it into Miz's character for this haha! But so far I'm having fun with it and I'm excited to see where things end up in 4 weeks!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 11-14-2018, 03:32 PM   #39
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

June Week 1
Buffalo,NY
The show starts and we see Empira of The Dark Rising walking backstage when Raine Valentine comes up behind her and ambushes her! She tosses Empira into a wall with her back hitting hard then she gets on top and starts hammering punches into her! Security comes and gets Raine off Empira. Raine walks away wiping her hands clean as medical staff comes over to check on Empira.

Match 1: Asuka vs. Tamina
Jumping DDT from Asuka to start this one. Tamina gets some offense in with a clothesline after sending Asuka off the ropes but her time is short as Asuka gets a fireman's carry to slow her down. Now a dropkick then a kick to Tamina's lower back. Tamina responds with a jaw breaker, she tries continuing with a kick but Asuka catches it and gets an STO then applies an ankle lock! Tamina escapes by kicking Asuka away to the mat. Back to her feet now is Asuka and the two lock up but Tamina gets a kick to the chest, she tries another one but this one is caught again. Tamina however responds quickly whipping Asuka to the corner and gets a snake eyes. Asuka responds with a suplex. She tries picking Tamina up but Tamina is able to get her foot up and kick the Empress away and daze her long enough to clothesline her to the floor by the entrance ramp.
Now Tamina is looking to fly as she heads to the top rope and gets a huge splash to connect! Tamina pulls Asuka up and tries a punch but Asuka ducks and gives her one, Tamina dodges a kick and gets a kick back to Asuka as the ref's count is at three. Big boot from Tamina then she tries an uppercut but it's blocked and Asuka connects with an uppercut instead then gets back in the ring. Tamina follows and gets greeted by Asuka's signature running hip attack! Now Asuka looks to end it here as she waits on Tamina to get back to her feet....Empress Combination connects!
Spoiler

We head backstage now and we see Paige and Skye talking. Paige tells Skye that she's sorry Sasha Banks ruined her match last week with Naomi because she knows how much Skye was looking forward to it. This is when Charlotte walks in...
Charlotte: Paige! Just who do you think you are getting friendly with Trish and Lita trying to get on their good side?
Paige: Oh you mean from two months ago when I got a chance to face Sasha Banks at Mayhem? Tck let it go Charlotte.
Charlotte: I will not, that should have been my spot, but I was busy with other things that night and instead you got that, and you lost. Which proves that you can't handle the pressure.
Paige: Did you forget that I was the youngest Diva's champion in the history of this company?
Skye steps in between the two now...
Skye: Charlotte if you have a problem with Paige, then you have a problem with me. I didn't get to have a match last week but I'm looking for a fight if you want one. How does next week sound?
Charlotte: Skye I know you're new here so I'm going to give you a chance to back out. Do you really think you can hang with me?
Skye: I can hang with anyone.
Charlotte: Fine, I'll see you next week then, and you'll go crying back to wherever you came from.
With that Charlotte turns and leaves as Paige thanks Skye for helping her out.

Back in the ring now we see Naomi come down to the ring with a mic in hand...
Naomi: Sasha, I thought you were better than that! You beat me for the Women's Title at Shimmer great, now I'm using my rematch clause and the first week after you attack me from behind? Well I'm out here now so try and sneak attack me again I dare you girl!
Sasha's music hits and Naomi waits and waits but Sasha never shows. Naomi leaves the ring and heads to the back looking furious that she just got no showed.

Match 2: Chloe Valentine w/Raine Valentine vs. Pandora w/Trinity
After the sneak attack by Raine on Empira to begin the show, GM's Trish and Lita made this match as a result. Empira won't be competing this week.

The two lock up and Chloe pushes Pandora to the corner, the ref has to break it up but while doing so Chloe sneaks a punch in to the face of Pandora. Pandora grabs Chloe and tries a DDT but gets a knee to her face by the younger Valentine sister. They tie up again this time Pandora brings Chloe to the mat with a headlock and gets a punch in before letting go. Back to their feet Chloe hits a suplex then goes right into a back suplex. Pandora gets back to her feet and runs at Chloe but gets but in between the ropes after a great counter as Chloe keeps the offense going hitting a dropkick to the back of Pandora. Now Trinity gets involved and has some words for Chloe, Pandora tries sneaking up behind her but Chloe anticipates it and gets a tornado DDT then goes for the pin but Pandora kicks out at one. Dragon screw from Pandora then she whips Chloe off the ropes but once again the offense is stuffed as Chloe gets a hurricanrana then another pin but again she kicks out at one. Kick to the back from Chloe then she grabs both of Pandora's arms and stomps on her chest. Jawbreaker by Pandora then she slams Chloe's face on her knee and now a curb stomp!

Pandora picks Chloe up and gets her signature Airplane Spin/TKO! Here's her chance to end this but again Trinity gets involved and now Raine begins making her way over, Trinity backs off but gets drilled by a clothesline anyway from Raine and Chloe turns around to Superkick Pandora but it's blocked! Pandora connects with Drift Away! She can't get the pin as Raine gets up on the ropes and has some words for Pandora now! This buys Chloe enough time to get back to her feet but Pandora fires up getting three clotheslines then a running bulldog! She tries her Leg Drop DDT but Chloe catches the set up punch but Pandora gets a clothesline to stop the offense. She slowly pulls Chloe to a seated position but the firey Valentine gets a punch to the chest of Pandora and she goes for a Backstabber but fails to turn Pandora around and now sends Chloe to the floor outside. Pandora goes to the top rope as Chloe rises to her feet, Pandora flies off looking for a cross body but Chloe cuts her down in the air and gets back in the ring! Trinity runs over and pulls Pandora back to her feet and gives her a few words of encouragement before getting back in the ring,

Chloe tries another Backstabber but once again Pandora reverses and hits a second Drift Away! Raine this time distracts the referee and he doesn't make the count! Raine gets ejected but not before tossing a chair into the ring! Pandora breaks the cover and Chloe gets back to her feet and begins her comeback! Clotheslines then a drop kick! Now Chloe applies a Figure Four but Pandora manages to turn over and sit up to hit Chloe with a few punches to the face and this forces her to break the hold. Both ladies slowly get back to their feet, Chloe tries another Superkick but again Pandora catches it and transitions right into Drift Away!
Spoiler

After commercial we come back to see Becky Lynch heading down to the ring. She grabs a mic and it appears she's going to address the crowd....
Becky: I always love coming out here and talking to you guys, you all always give me the energy I need to put on a great show. Speaking of energy I've got someone else who's fueling me right now and that someone is you Carmella! You may be Women's Intercontinental Champion, but you are not the champion these people deserve! They deserve someone who's going to fight for them and that is ME.

Carmella's music hits and out comes the champion!
Carmella: Becky, Becky, Becky. I don't want to be the one to tell you this but, you are not the champion these people deserve. You know why? Because you can't get the job done. You've had chances before at title shots and I don't need to remind you of the result. As I told you last week, you lost in the Battle Royale at Shimmer as a matter of fact you were the FIRST to be eliminated!
Becky: I may have been the first to be eliminated that night but I was the first to step up to you the week after! I have heart and a whole lot of fire. If you want to be considered one of the best champions then you'll take on anyone no matter who they are.
Carmella: Excuse me? You can have all the heart and fire you want but you must have me confused with someone who cares about what you or any of these people think! I am the FIRST Women's Intercontinental Champion that makes me special, that makes me important and most importantly that makes me BETTER than you!
Becky: Now here's something to wrap your head around “princess” this is going to blow your mind. You may be champion but that doesn't make you unbeatable. I'll give you credit you beat Mickie James, a former champion in her own right but guess who's also a former champion, ME. That means that I know I can hang with you! If you think you're so great why don't you put your money where your mouth is? Or are you too scared because you already know the outcome? Me, beating you and becoming the new champion?

Becky stares down Carmella as she exits the ring and heads to the back. The challenger got the better of the champion tonight in their war of words and the fans are all behind the Lass Kicker!

Main Event: Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss
This is going to be a great match as these were the final two in the #1 Contenders Battle Royale at Shimmer, Bayley ended up winning that one and now she's next in line to face Sasha Banks if she retains against Naomi! Alexa has had issues with Asuka as of late so we shall see how that shapes this match.

Bayley runs at Alexa looking for early offense but Bliss kicks her away. She tries a clothesline but Bayley blocks and whips Alexa hard off the turnbuckle and right into a german suplex. Bayley lifts Alexa up for another suplex but this time Alexa gets over Bayley's shoulders and behind her to hit a bulldog. Now she applies a headlock and talks some smack to Bayley “you think you can be champion” she says before slamming her head into the mat. Now Bliss digs her boot into the side of Bayley's face and laughs. Alexa pulls Bayley back to her feet and sends her off the ropes, Bayley blocks the kick catching the leg and elbowing it then she sends Alexa off the ropes looking for a clothesline but Alexa ducks and gets another bulldog. Early and effective so far by Bliss. Bayley gets a clothesline then she stomps the arm of Bliss then an elbow drop. Pin by Bayley and not even a one count. Now a hurricanrana then a back breaker from Bayley. Cover again, this time a one count. Neck breaker by Alexa then she pulls Bayley to her feet and backs up toward the ropes. Bayley runs at her and Alexa ducks in between the ropes using them as a shield and the ref steps in. Alexa sticks her tounge out at Bayley then gets back in the ring and tosses her to the apron then punches her to the floor by the announce table.

Now Alexa to the top rope and as Bayley gets to her feet she flies off looking for a cross body but nothing doing as Bayley shuts it down! Bayley picks Alexa up but Alexa quickly gets a facebuster then gets back in the ring and gloats. Bayley grabs the foot of Bliss and slams her head into the ropes and now Alexa is stunned! Bayley grabs her from behind but Alexa fights out getting elbows to Bayley. Bayley fights back getting a few shots to the face of Alexa then another german suplex! Pin here again and Bliss gets the shoulder up at two! Now Bayley whiffs a clothesline and Bliss sets her on the apron, Alexa gets a dangerous look in her eyes now and hits a sick DDT on the apron! Bayley though shows the fight we've seen from her plenty of times as she comes back and gets a scoop slam then an elbow drop and now the comeback begins as she fires up with quick ax handles then a corner spear and caps it with a running back elbow! Now a Bayleyplex! Sasha's music hits and out she comes to ringside! Bayley to Belly! Sasha breaks up the pin then bolts to the outside! Bayley gives chase but Alexa trips her up! Alexa now heads to the top rope...Twisted Bliss...Bayley gets the knees up! A second Bayley to Belly!
Spoiler

CAW's Featured:

The Dark Rising (Trinity, Empira and Pandora)
Bio:
One of the two teams to make their way over from the AWA promotion in Australia. The Dark Rising formed when Trinity revealed herself to be the leader after a long, heated rivalry with Chloe Valentine that ended with Tx3 capturing the Femme Fatal Championship from Chloe. Trinity is cunning, wily and crafty and as a result this has led her and her faction to gain dominance in AWA. Empira is the enforcer of the group. Her level of violence is unmatched and she is a woman of few words. Pandora makes up the second half of the tag team with Empira and despite her current cold appearance, she used to be a bubbly person. Even though she is the youngest member of the group she's very smart and is very good at the mind games. The “Twisted Doll” and Empira have seen success in AWA's tag team division and are looking to have similar goals here along with the Empress Trinity in WWE.
Picture to come soon once the trio is complete by the creator

The Valentine Sisters (Chloe and Raine)
Bio:
Now these ladies, these two are some of the baddest women to come from England. They made their mark in AWA not as a tag team but as singles competitors. Chloe and Raine in fact were involved in one of the messiest title feuds in the company's history that saw Raine put her sister on the shelf for seven months. Times have changed since then however as now they seem to have put their old history aside and when WWE came calling, they accepted and have now formed a team that is set to put the whole world on notice. Raine is a hothead, but cold and calculated at the same time. She's very confident and very proud of it all too. She's willing to piss anyone off to get her way. Chloe meanwhile is the tactician of the two, having to keep her sister in check and while she is the more popular of the two due to her speed, power and athletic move set you can see exactly why these two together can only mean good things for them. There's a reason they are referred to as “Pretty Mean Sisters”. They have all the tools to be a force in the Women's Tag Team division.
Spoiler

Skye
Bio:
A fan favorite in the England wrestling scene Skye has come to WWE and brought those fans with her. She has been known to be a “wild child” and it earned her the nickname “The Rebel” across the pond. This has not made her many friends,except maybe Paige because the two have been seen hanging out in the locker room. In the ring Skye brings a ruthless aggression style along with a big heart, this makes her difficult to keep down for the three count in big time matches. This allowed her to capture the Women's Championship at her promotion and hold it for over a year. Can you see why she's a fan favorite in England?
Spoiler

Last edited by Reed1417; 11-19-2018 at 01:05 AM.
Old 11-15-2018, 02:16 PM   #40
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Nice to see Bayley get a big W in the main event. Carmella as champ, not a fan, lets hope Becky takes care of that. I wanna see "The Man" in WOW!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »