Home

WWE Universe: What's best for business.

This is a discussion on WWE Universe: What's best for business. within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-28-2015, 12:29 AM   #1
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

OVR: 0
WWE Universe: What's best for business.

Hello, everyone!
Welcome to my '2nd' thread on here for my universe.

I'll post a bit of back story, from April and March because I'll be starting my universe in June. Technically July, but I'll explain that later.

April: Backlash

Intercontinental Championship Match: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Chris Jericho
After winning a 6-man battle royal, Chris Jericho earned the right to face Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Title. He also defeated Nic Halder to keep the right to do so. In the opener to Backlash, these guys stole the show. They had a great match, where Ziggler retained his title.

WWE Tag Team Title Match: The Uso's (c) vs. The Miz & Damien Sandow

After defeating The Brotherhood in the semi-finals, and the The New Day in the finals of a tag team #1 contender's tournament, Miz and Sandow earned the right to face the Uso's for their tag titles. Uso's used the momentum from numerous singles matches to successfully defend their titles.

United States Championship Match: Sheamus (c) vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
After winning a battle royal to be named #1 contender, Stone Cold ended up getting disqualified at Backlash, meaning Sheamus retained his title. They had THREE rematches, and Austin got DQ'd, counted out, and then finally defeated cleanly by Sheamus.

WWE Diva's Championship: AJ Lee (c) vs. Tamina Snuka
After re-aligning to fight off the Bella Twins, AJ issued a challenge to her former ally, to prove she is the better woman. Tamina capitalized, and hit an awesome superkick while AJ was attempting a cross body from the top rope for the win, to become NEW Divas champion.

John Cena vs. Big Show

After facing off in the semifinals of a tournament to crown a #1 Contender for Brock Lesnar's WWE World Heavyweight Championship, Cena pinned Show to advance, but his foot was under the rope, causing Big Show to align with Mark Henry, who faced Cena in the finals. Show cost Cena the match, and has been comin after Cena with Henry ever since. Show and Henry attacked Cena before the match, which resulted in a no-contest.

NXT Title Match: Adrian Neville (c) vs. Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio
After interfering and dominating Punk and Del Rio in a #1 Contender's Match, Samoa Joe declared his intentions to come after Neville's title. Del Rio and Punk weren't gonna let Smaoa Joe take their opportunity, so the talked their way into it being a fatal four way for the belt. After weeks of brawling and fighting between the four superstars, Adrian Neville retained by pinning Del Rio at Backlash.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Mark Henry
After winning a tournament to earn this match, Mark Henry challenged Brock Lesnar for his WWE WHC. Brock made only one appearance, but it was a big one. He took out Big Show, John Cena, and Mark Henry all within 30 seconds of each other. Lesnar dominated until Big Show came out and distracted him, which gave Henry a huge advantage. John Cena came out to even the odds, and while Cena and Show battled at ringside, Henry got distracted long enough for Lesnar to hit a f-5 on Henry for the win.

Hell in a Cell Retirement Match: DX vs. The Brothers of Destruction
After coming back and celebrating, DX were taken out by unknown assailants. The next week, they demanded to know who attacked them and why. Undertaker and Kane then made appearances, challenging DX to a Hell in a Cell match with the stipulation that the losers must retire from the WWE forever. The match was awesome for about 20 minutes, then Mr. McMahon came out with his daughter, and SETH ROLLINS and Rollins aided DX to victory. The Authority had returned, with Seth, HBK, Triple H, and Vince.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2015, 12:55 AM   #2
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Re: WWE Universe: What's best for business.

May: Extreme Rules

(every match was contested under Extreme Rules)

United States Championship: Sheamus (c) vs. Stone Cold
Stone Cold repeatedly attacked Sheamus, until he got his last match. After a long match, Sheamus hit a brogue kick while SCSA was holding a chair for the victory.

WWE Tag Team Championships: The Uso's vs. The Brotherhood
Cody & Goldust rode a hot streak, and beat Miz and Mizdow to become the #1 contenders for the Uso's titles. In a awesome match, The Uso's retained the title

Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Rey Mysterio vs. RVD vs. Chris Jericho
These four men wanted to put on a show, and boy did they. RVD hit a frog splash off a ladder onto Jericho through a table, Ziggler threw Rey off a ladder through a table, and Ziggler eventually hit the Zig Zag on RVD for the victory.

WWE Divas Title: Tamina Snuka (c) vs. AJ Lee vs. Nikki Bella vs. Brie Bella
Tamina and AJ battled the Bellas, and eventually Vince McMahon announced the fatal four way. After an intese battle, Tamina superkicked AJ and pinned her to retain the title.

NXT Championship: Adrian Neville (c) vs, Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk
After it was announced that there would be a triple threat match for Neville's title at ER, Punk and Joe stepped up in their matches to earn the right to fight for the title. In what can only be called an instant classic, these three men put their bodies on the line and eventually Neville outdid RVD from earlier in the night and hit a Red Arrow from the top of the ladder onto CM Punk and pinned him to retain his title.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Mark Henry vs. John Cena vs. Big Show
After getting a somewhat un-clean win at Backlash, Mr. McMahon announced Lesnar would be forced to face Henry again at Extreme Rules. He also said that it wasn't his original plan, because he was gonna have the winner of the Cena/Show match become the new #1 contender. He announced that the four superstars would all fight each other at Extreme Rules for Brock's title. In an awesome match, Henry and Show split their alliance up, and eventually Brock pinned Henry while Big Show pinned Cena. The ref counted to three, and awarded Brock the title, essentially screwing the Big Show for the second month in a row.

3-on-3 Extreme Rules Elimination Tag Team Match: Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, & Daniel Bryan vs. The Authority (Seth Rollins & DX)

After the Authority had forced Undertaker and Kane to retire forever, Dean Ambrose called out his former Shield brethren for selling out and joining the Authority. He challenged Seth to a match at Extreme Rules and Seth countered and set up a 3-on-3 match, with Dean choosing two partners. Dean eventually chose Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns as his partners, and they under went a lot of beatdowns and unfair matches over the month leading to Extreme Rules. With J&J Security backing them up, they manhandled and eventually defeated Ambrose, Bryan, & Reigns for the victory. Seth, DX, and Vince all stood in the ring, raising their arms to end the show.
Old 01-28-2015, 01:26 AM   #3
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Okay, so now you're caught up. Now I'll explain the rosters, championship history, PPV scheduling, and such.

Rosters/Champions:
The way I do my rosters are a little bit different. See, I have rankings for every title. WWEWHC, IC, NXT, US, Tag Team, and Divas. The WWE WHC has 10 guys who can fight for that title on Raw and Smackdown.

The IC (SD), NXT (NXT), & US (RAW) titles are defended on a brand. Besides those ten wrestlers fighting on Raw and Smackdown for the WWEWHC, there are 15-man rosters for each title on each brand.

There are 7 tag teams and 8 divas for those respective titles.

Here are the guys in each division:

WWE World Heavyweight:
1. Brock Lesnar
2. Big Show
3. John Cena
4. Mark Henry
5. Seth Rollins
6. Roman Reigns
7. Daniel Bryan
8. The Rock
9. Batista
10. Randy Orton

Intercontinental Title:
1. Dolph Ziggler
2. Chris Jericho
3. RVD
4. Rey Mysterio
5. Wade Barrett
6. Kevin Nash
7. Luke Harper
8. Ultimate Warrior
9. Curis Axel
10. Titus O'Neil
11. Fandango
12. Santino Marrella
13. Bo Dallas
14. Darren Young
15. CJ "The Clam" Doran

United States Title:
1. Sheamus
2. Stone Cold
3. Booker T
4. Ric Flair
5. MVP
6. Sting
7. Zack Ryder
8. Kurt Angle
Jack Swagger
10. Rusev
11. Dean Ambrose
12. Ryback
13. Bray Wyatt
14. Erick Rowan
15. R-Truth

NXT:
1. Adrian Neville
2. CM Punk
3. Alberto Del Rio
4. Samoa Joe
5. Sami Zayn
6. Corey Graves
7. AJ Styles
8. Suicide
9. Jeff Hardy
10. Matt Hardy
11. Justin Gabriel
12. Finn Balor
13. Hideo Itami
14. Kevin Owens
15. Trent "Booty" Hadler

Tag Teams:
1. The Uso's
2. The Brotherhood
3. Tyson Kidd & Cesaro
4. DX
5. New Day (Kofi & Big E)
6. Miz & Mizdow
7. The Tribe (Nic Hadler and Jesse Nieto (look like Rey Mysterio)

Divas:
Tamina
AJ Lee
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Cameron
Naomi
Summer
Natalya
Old 01-28-2015, 01:31 AM   #4
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

PPVs:
June: CYBER SUNDAY
July: Money in the Bank
August: Summerslam
September: Night of Champions
October: Hell in a Cell
November: Survivor Series
December: TLC
January: Royal Rumble
Feburary: Elimination Chamber
March: Wrestlemania

So. I'm already at the PPV, which means that my next post will be Cyber Sunday!

So, with that being said, there will be a voting format for what the match card will be.

Every Title (All 6) will be on the line. That's 6 matches and you can choose anyone from that division. So 6/7 matches will be a title match. The 7th match is up to you. You can make it a #1 contenders match, a dream match, anything you'd like. The 7th non-title match can feature anyone from any brand. There can also be as many guys in a match as you want. So heres an example match card:

Spoiler

So I'm gonna try and get as many people to comment a match card, and after 24 hrs, the post with the most likes will be the match card. My brother (Nic Hadler) already posted his match card, which I'll post below.
Old 01-28-2015, 01:35 AM   #5
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Intercontinental Title Match:
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. CJ "The Clam" Doran

United States Title Match;
Sheamus (c) vs. Rusev vs. Ryback

Divas Title Match:
Tamina (c) vs. Natalya

Tag Team Championship Match:
The Uso's (c) vs. The Tribe

NXT Title Match
Adrian Neville (c) vs. Samoa Joe

WWE WHC Match (elimination chamber)
Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Batista vs. Randy Orton vs. Big Show vs. The Rock

Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns (MITB Qualifier for next month's MITB match)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2015, 01:37 AM   #6
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

I hope to see some great matchcards! If I don't get much feed back, I'll probably use a randomizer to assemble the match card. I'll explain latr if it gets to that point.
Old 01-28-2015, 02:04 AM   #7
Rookie

slicknick3822's Arena

IC Title:
Ziggler vs. Jericho

US Title:
Sheamus vs. Rusev vs. Ambrose vs. Wyatt

Divas Title:
Tamina vs. AJ Lee

Tag Team Title:
The Usos vs. DX

NXT Title:
Neville vs. Jeff Hardy

WWE WHC:
Lesnar vs. The Rock

Seth Rollins vs. Daniel Bryan
Old 01-28-2015, 07:01 AM   #8
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

IC Title:
Ziggler vs. Jericho

US Title:
Rusev vs. Kurt Angle

Divas Title:
Tamina vs. AJ Lee

Tag Team Title:
The Usos vs. DX

NXT Title:
Adrian Neville vs. vs. CM Punk vs. Samoa Joe

WWE WHC:
Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock

Match 7:
Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose

Last edited by SmooveMove; 01-28-2015 at 03:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »