Home

WWE Universe: Generation X

This is a discussion on WWE Universe: Generation X within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-03-2015, 05:35 PM   #33
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: WWE Universe: Generation X

Damn. It really does suck that Graves retired (in real life and now in your universe). I'm a huge fan of his look and I think he would've made it far. Hopefully you have him appear every now and then.

And that main event... at first I had no doubt it was Sting, but the lack of a baseball bat in this attack sorta leads me to believe that the bat was just a red herring. Should be interesting either way.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Don't you think Chris Ventus is looking a bit... orange? lol.
Old 01-03-2015, 06:01 PM   #34
Rookie

ApexPredator724's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Oh, and I almost forgot. Don't you think Chris Ventus is looking a bit... orange? lol.
Haha just noticed this, reminds me of that episode of Scrubs when the guy eats too many carrots and tomatoes.
Old 01-03-2015, 06:43 PM   #35
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

WOW, NXT was awesome. I love the introduction of original characters in NXT. Feels very realistic. I had several in mine last year and might have to do that this year once I bring guys up.

Not crazy about Graves retiring in your Universe since he is actually in the game and seems like a waste now.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2015, 08:59 PM   #36
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Damn. It really does suck that Graves retired (in real life and now in your universe). I'm a huge fan of his look and I think he would've made it far. Hopefully you have him appear every now and then.

And that main event... at first I had no doubt it was Sting, but the lack of a baseball bat in this attack sorta leads me to believe that the bat was just a red herring. Should be interesting either way.

All things happen for a reason and it sucks that Graves career is cut short. I may have a role in the future for him, who knows.

I like the way you're thinking with the bat scenario. You have to think for what good reason would sting attack NXT? Then next week, the bat is a no show. But in hindsight, how many other wrestlers you know carried a bat?

I noticed that too about Ventus when I had DL'd him lol But he doesn't look that bad in game, so let's just call it a tan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
WOW, NXT was awesome. I love the introduction of original characters in NXT. Feels very realistic. I had several in mine last year and might have to do that this year once I bring guys up.

Not crazy about Graves retiring in your Universe since he is actually in the game and seems like a waste now.
With the lack of NXT superstars, I pretty much had to force the hand of bringing in original talent. I still have about three more guys to introduce. May hold back until some call ups happen, not sure on that.

Trust me, it's not a waste. Like I told Smoove, all matches are not predetermined, so storyline is effected drastically. All things happen for a reason. Just cause he's in the game does not mean he can't retire. Ric Flair is in the game too, but would you book him in a triple threat against Ryback and Rusev?

And before you ask, how does that pertain to Graves situation, ask yourself on how you missed the red flag I left in the show for you guys to catch on to.
Old 01-03-2015, 09:09 PM   #37
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Flair is old, Graves is not.

Guess I will have to read things closer to see if I can catch things.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-03-2015, 09:32 PM   #38
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamyice
And before you ask, how does that pertain to Graves situation, ask yourself on how you missed the red flag I left in the show for you guys to catch on to.
I reread the retirement speech and the post match attack like four times and I'm still completely clueless.

Although what is weird is that last week the attacker put Graves arm over Neville so he would win, while he just left this match without a winner.
Old 01-03-2015, 09:48 PM   #39
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Flair is old, Graves is not.

Guess I will have to read things closer to see if I can catch things.
True, but the moral of the analogy is longevity. Not everybody's career last long. I.E. former WWE superstar Maven, or Alex Riley, young healthy guys with short in ring careers.

I don't want to steer you into the direction that every show will have red flags, it was just this particular show that did and Smoove revealed one of them. And if I tell you the other one, then you'll start getting ideas of the story and I'll have to redo the end result lol

Quote:
I reread the retirement speech and the post match attack like four times and I'm still completely clueless.

Although what is weird is that last week the attacker put Graves arm over Neville so he would win, while he just left this match without a winner.
And Graves also said that he was going to be the next #1 contender and now his career has ended. Did that not raise any red flags?

Perhaps the quest for the #1 contender spot is for safe keeping of the unknown. Maybe they were not worthy of being number one contender. Or maybe they are just sending a message
Old 01-05-2015, 09:04 PM   #40
MVP

infamyice's Arena

MIND GAMES
APRIL, WEEK 2, 2014

*The show starts off with lots of explosions from the pyrotechs to open up Smackdown*

Phillips: Here! At the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas, we are here live for Friday Night Smackdown! I'm here with the legendary John Layfield and Michael Cole.

Cole: Tonight, WWE Superstar John Cena will address the Universe on the condition of his father John Cena Sr. and Bray Wyatt.

Phillips: Last week on Friday Night Smackdown, Bray Wyatt continued his mind games with John Cena and surprised not only John Cena, but the whole WWE Universe with a John Cena's father in a goat mask, laid unconscious behind Cena.

JBL: Bray Wyatt has gone too far this time Cole. Not many can mess with a man's family and get away with it.

Cole: We will standby for John Cena to address the Universe, but right now, we have some great action to get into...

Match #1 The Usos v New Age Outlaws

To start the night off, Jey Uso and Billy Gunn squared off in the ring. In the early goings, it was back and forth between the two with kicks and punches. This wasn't a wrestling match, this was a fight as the two had some history exchanging the tag titles before WrestleMania XXX. Jey Uso eventually gets the upperhand on Billy Gunn and connects with a Super Kick out of nowhere. Jey goes to pin, 1-2-Gunn kicks out. Both men continue on to spend entirely too much time without anyone making the first tag. But with a Dropkick by Gunn, he crawls his way to his corner and tags in Road Dogg Jesse James, and he comes in blazing on fire, taking out Jey, then Jimmy. Road Dogg sets up Jey then hits him with a Pile Driver. Road Dogg covers, 1-2-Jey kicks out. The house is buzzing off Road Dogg putting on a show. Road Dogg continues to wear on Jey Uso, not letting him get close enough to make the tag while the New Age Outlaws were in charge. Despite the beaten Jey has taken, he refuses to give up, successfully kicking out of every pin from the opposing team. Road Dogg started to show signs of low stamina, and both men prolonged getting to their feet. As Road Dogg went in for his next attack, Jey put his last effort into countering Road Dogg and connecting with a Super Kick out of nowhere. This flattened Road Dogg and leaves him laid out busted wide open. The crowd is on their feet and rallying behind both teams. Jey Uso finally makes the tag and goes off on the New Age Outlaw with a fiery passion. Jimmy takes out Road Dogg, sending him outside, then knocking Billy Gunn off as well. Jimmy sized up both opponents and dives outside the ring, taking both members out. Jimmy on the roll, he throws Road Dogg back in the ring and into his corner, he tags in Jey and sets Road Dogg up for the Uso Splash. Jey hits it and covers, 1-2-3!
The Usos Win By Pinfall
-----

Match #2 Cody Rhodes v Rob Van Dam

Last week, Cody Rhodes took a loss by Rey Mysterio and tonight, he's looking to get on track with a win over "Mr. Monday Night" Rob Van Dam, who suffered the same fate with Rhodes when Goldust defeated him. Both men squared off and Rhodes takes the early offense to RVD. The crowd looks to be supporting Rhodes, but RVD turns things around quickly and gains some support of his own. Both men goes back and forth until Cody Rhodes hits RVD with the Alabama Slam early, Cody covers, 1-2-RVD kicks out. RVD starts to fight his way back into the match, going strike for strike, move for move. He gets the upperhand on Rhodes and sends him in the corner and shoulder tackles Rhodes. Rhodes is seated in the corner and RVD makes his way to the other corner, climbing the turnbuckle. Goldust tries to interferes, but RVD lands a kick on Goldust sending him back to ringside as RVD jumps, connecting with the Coast-To-Coast Dropkick. RVD covers, 1-2-Rhodes kicks out. RVD stays on top of Rhodes, and goes for the Rolling Thunder, and misses! Rhodes rolled out the way in time. Both trying to make it back to their feet and Rhodes gets up first. He attacks RVD with a gut kick and hits him the Disaster Kick. It was all but over as RVD's eyes was glazed over. Rhodes sized up RVD and hits the Cross Rhodes on RVD and covers, 1-2-3.
Cody Rhodes Wins by Pinfall
-----

*JOHN CENA SEGMENT*

*John Cena's music hits and as he comes out, as usual, Cena gets a mix reception, but Cena does not care as he kept a serious face and kept his eyes toward the ring. It was as if he didn't want to acknowledge no one*

Cole: Here comes John Cena. He said he was going to address the world of the events that took place last week here on Smackdown, in San Antonio. John Cena said he would also address Bray Wyatt as well.

*John receives the microphone and listens to the crowd*

Cena: Will you please just shut up and let me speak for a minute, please...

*The crowd was taken back a bit by Cena's attitude and choice of words, and more boos came to follow*

Cena: Last week, in San Antonio, Bray Wyatt did the unthinkable... Bray Wyatt had broken the forsaken rule... Bray Wyatt put his hands on my father... An old man, who never once step foot in a WWE ring and performed in front of thousands and millions... A man who was humiliated in front of thousands and millions... He left a unconscious man, lie in the ring, in the ring, in my presence... And to save face for his value, he puts a goat mask, over my father's face... Forcing me to remove the mask... And see the wet tears, of my father... I spent days and nights at the bed of my father, who is still hospitalized... They said, that he suffered a mild stroke, and that he could not feel anything on the right side of his body... The doctor said it could be months before he can begin to feel anything, and that angers me... Bray Wyatt... I don't know where you are, but you need to listen up... We have a tag team match tonight, and you better pray on everything I don't get my hands on you... I don't give a damn about the match, I don't care about my job, I don't care about Smackdown, I don't care about the WWE! I get my hands on you Bray Wyatt, I promise, I will end you Bray Wyatt! And anybody who steps in front of me will witness the monster you've been dying to born... Tonight, Bray, your kind ends here!

*The crowd stands at a stalemate, cheering and booing Cena*

JBL: Cena means business, Bray Wyatt has officially made this personal

*A moment later, HBK's music hits and he receives a big pop from his brethren Texans. After the crowd dies down, HBK begins to speak*

HBK: Cena, if anybody, and I mean anybody knows how you feel... It's me... Almost eight years ago, at SummerSlam, an adversary of mine at the time, knocked out my wife...

Cole: The adversary Shawn is referring to is Chris Jericho, who punched HBK's wife, Rebecca, in SummerSlam confrontation back in 2008

JBL: Must you throw everyone under the bus Michael? I remember, it was an accident!

HBK: And in this industry, things can turn for the worse at the drop of a pen... Things can turn from business, to personal very fast. And I understand your dilemma... I'm out here to say, as a General Manager, and a family man, I apologize to you John Cena, and to the Cena Family... What happened last week was, utterly disgusting, horrible, and unprofessional on behalf of the WWE talent... Your father should have never been involved in you and Bray Wyatt's rivalry... Things shouldn't have gotten that far, and it should have never happened...

*Cena quickly snaps back at HBK*

Cena: I don't care much for apologies around here no more... You can keep your apology, just give me Bray Wyatt and we'll call it even...

HBK: John... Look at you, you're letting Bray get under your skin, and he's winning that battle... Don't let Bray suck you in, you're too resilient and you need to fight back, but not at his game... I played this game before, and if you want to-

Cena: Shawn, I don't care for your sympathy for me or my family. You come out here and compare a mishap to intentions... Bray Wyatt is not a man you play games with... We're talking about a monster, who put his hands on my father, and put him in a hospital in bad health, not a wife who gets sucker punched in the face for a fat lip, because you wasn't man enough to take it your-self...

*The crowd was stunned by Cena, as well as HBK for going that far*

Phillips: Oh, that's just not right.

HBK: ... You watch your words Cena, don't make regret drafting-

Cena: Yeah? Or what? You going to fire me? If that's the case, you'll have to carry me out of here in cuffs, but not before I get my hands on Bray Wyatt...

*Cena drops his microphone as his music hits, staring at Shawn Michaels, receiving a stare back from Michaels as well to end the segment*

-----

Match #3 R-Truth v Dolph Ziggler

*PRE-MATCH INTERFERENCE*

*Two fan favorites were scheduled for a match tonight and the crowd was excited for it. Dolph Ziggler was getting a nice pop from the crowd as he made his way to the ring and out of nowhere, Luke Harper blasts Ziggler from behind*

Phillips: Hey! That's Luke Harper!

Cole: What's he's doing out here? He's attacking Dolph Ziggler! Somebody get this psycho!

*Luke Harper continued his attack on Ziggler as the crowd booed his actions. R-Truth had enough and went out and tried to help Ziggler, but for his effort, R-Truth caught a big boot to the jaw and sent into the steel steps*

JBL: That's what you get for sticking your nose in other people's business. Luke Harper has an agenda and looks to keep it.

Cole: This is madness!

*Luke Harper embraced his heel with the boos, looking onwards into the crowd with his cold craze stare*
-----

Match #4 Erick Rowan v The Miz

Neither both of these men were fan favorites under the lights, but the way The Wyatt Family has been running around, The Miz actually got a little cheap pop in Houston as he made his way to the ring. The Miz couldn't afford to dance with Rowan straight up, especially with Luke Harper lurking around after he viciously attacked Dolph Ziggler and R-Truth. The bell rings and The Miz plays to his speed, dodging the early attacks from Rowan. Rowan gets Miz cornered and Miz dodges out of the way and attacks Rowan while in the corner, getting some early offense in and momentum behind him. Miz keeps working on Rowan and hits the Russian Legsweep on Rowan, then mounting him with clubbing blows repeating the attacks. Rowan seemed to be uneffected and makes it to his feet. The Miz run the ropes and catches Rowan with an Arm-Trapping Swinging Neckbreaker, keeping Rowan off his game. Miz continues his offense, really giving Rowan a beaten, but Rowan soon turn things around for him-self and you hear the crowd boo louder in his efforts. Rowan showing some life, getting back into the match with constant headbutts and clubbing blows to the back of the Miz. The match goes on in favor of Erick Rowan and when all things seem lost, The Miz counters Rowan and plants him with a DDT, then goes for the pin, 1-2-Rowan kicks out. Following the pin, Miz sized up the reeling big man up for a running knee attack before he makes it to his feet a couple of times. Miz goes for the cover again, 1-2-Rowan powers out. Miz gets up, and in his direction, he meets the face of Luke Harper, who just stands there glaring at The Miz. The Miz was confused of his look and Rowan tried to capitalize on the distraction, but the Miz kept his wits and hit Rowan with the Snapmare Driver. The crowd was getting behind The Miz now, wanting him to finish off Rowan. Miz goes for the pin, but Luke Harper distracts the referee. Miz saw the distraction, and tries to knock Harper off the apron, but misses. In turn, Rowan recovers and knocks Miz out the ring in front of Harper. Rowan followed suit and kept on his attacks outside the ring as the count went up. Rowan eventually tosses Miz back in the ring, Rowan sees Miz in position and he splashes on Miz and covers, 1-2-Miz powers out on instinct! Rowan continue his assault with big haymakers on Miz and Miz somehow counters, dodging the big punch and catches Rowan with the Skull Crushing Finale. Miz covers, 1-2-And Luke Harper interferes in the match!
The Miz Wins By Disqualification
-----

*POST MATCH SEGMENT*

*The bell rings constantly as Luke Harper attacked The Miz and eventually Erick Rowan joins in*

Cole: Oh come on! This is a damn mugging! The Referee should've had banned Luke Harper before the match!

JBL: Luke Harper was out here to support his brother Erick Rowan. He did what had to do to prevent the pinfall

Phillips: But Erick Rowan still loss the match!

*The mugging continues on The Miz and surprising helping hand comes running to the ring*

Phillips: Look! It's Dolph Ziggler coming to The Miz's aid and getting some retribution!

*The crowd pops as Dolph Ziggler attacks Luke Harper, doing all he can to even the odds. Ziggler and Harper goes toe to toe and Ziggler connects with a sound-off Super Kick that laid out Harper.*

JBL & Phillips: OH!!!

Cole: What a Super Kick from Ziggler!

*The Miz fights his way back against Rowan and with the help of Ziggler, they knocked Rowan out the ring, sending him to the floor next to Harper. Ziggler's music queues in victory and Miz and Ziggler are amped*

Phillips: Finally, The Wyatt get a bit of taste of their own medicine.

Cole: These two have been running a muck since they got here and The Miz and Dolph Ziggler says enough is enough!

JBL: Things are starting get interesting around here Michael! A calvary is here looking to take The Wyatt don't a notch or two.
-----

Match #5 Big E v Big Show

Big Show looking to come in this match and get a win over the Intercontinental Champion, Big E, and hopefully get his name in the title picture. Everyone has been on the run for Big E's title as of lately, and Big E has been successful retaining. Both men square off and Big E takes the early advantage, impressively manhandling the Big Show with slams. People knew Big E was strong, but this was effortlessly impressive. It didn't take long for the Big Show to turn things around and take control, but Big E didn't waste time taking control back either. Both men went back and forth, with neither gaining much of an advantage. Later in the match, Big Show finally takes control of the match after hitting the Running Powerslam on Big E. Big Show covers, 1-2-Big E kicks out. Big Show helps Big E to his feet and continued his offense, but was abruptly stopped with a countering DDT from Big E. Big E takes charge and runs the ropes and a hits the Big Splash on Big Show, he covers, 1-2-Big Show stays in it. Big E helps Big Show to his feet and ran the ropes for a shoulder block. Big E makes contact, but gets Show to only stagger a bit. He does it again and Show staggers more, leaning onto the ropes. Big E was thinking big and ran the ropes once more, and out of nowhere, Big Show with a big spear! Show covers, 1-2-3!
Big Show Wins By Pinfall
-----

Main Event Daniel Bryan & John Cena v The Wyatt Family

PRE-MATCH SEGMENT*

*Daniel Bryan and John Cena made their way to the ring first and waited for their opponents for tonight. John Cena couldn't wait to get his hands on Bray Wyatt as soon as possible*

Phiilips: And you can see the intensity and fury in John Cena's eyes as he wait for Luke Harper and Bray Wyatt...

*The Wyatt's vignette pops up and the lights went out, it was time for the Wyatts to appear. John Cena anxiously waiting. The lights came back on moments later and standing before Bryan and Cena was Luke Harper*

Cole: Where's Bray Wyatt?

*The crowd anticipating the arrival of Bray Wyatt, but no show, but moments later, the Wyatt's vignette pops again and the lights went out again*

JBL: Here he comes...

*A video on the titantron begins to show. It was a dark place, and Bray Wyatt was not visible. A few seconds later, a dimmed light glowed onto the screen and you can hear this beeping noise, like a cardiac machine. Then the glowing light starting to roam up to a bed, and the beeping was getting louder. Then the soft singing starts*

???: "He's got the whole world, in his hands... He's got the whole wide world, in his hands..."

The closer the light got to the bed, the more clearer things got, and the light reveal the bed to have a patient, John Cena Sr.

???: "He's got the whole world, in his hands..."

The light, assuming to be Bray's lantern roamed over, and lo and behold, Bray Wyatt, dressed in his apron, gently running his hand through John Cena's father's hair*

Bray Wyatt: He's got the whole world in his hands...

Cole: Oh no, god no, this is not happening.

Bray Wyatt: ... Cena... I'm here...

*Bray blows out the lantern and suddenly, you hear a flat line. The lights come back on and the fans see a John Cena with a distraught look on his face. Cena freaks out and leaves the ring, racing to the backstage and making his way out of the arena in a town's car. With Daniel Bryan and Luke Harper left at the ring, the referee decides to continue the match and tells the announcer to ring the bell. Luke Harper approaches the ring, going up the steps and waiting in his corner*

Phillips: The referee has decided to continue the match, so in assuming, this will be a one-on-one match.

Cole: With Bray Wyatt not here, and John Cena taking his leave- Hey, what the?-

*Bray Wyatt slides in the ring behind Daniel Bryan and attacks him from behind*

JBL: It's Bray Wyatt! He's here!

Cole: Oh my god! Bray Wyatt was here all along?

Phillips: But we just saw Bray at the hospital!

JBL: He must've recorded it earlier today to trick John Cena he was there now! Bray outsmarted Cena!

*And the mugging on Daniel Bryan begins, as this match has now turned into a handicap match*
-----

Bray Wyatt begins the match, stomping violently on Daniel Bryan, inflicting pain as the craze eyes Luke Harper watched on. Bray kept on the attack on Bryan, not letting up. For a time, The Wyatt Family tagged in and out, staying fresh as the assault on Bryan continue and he was reeling from the 2-1 beatdown. Luke Harper was tagged in and worked on Daniel Bryan, overpowering him to the ground, stomping on him, dropping elbows, and gator rolling him around the ring. Throughout all that and a pin cover, Daniel Bryan remained resilient and kicks out at 2. It was this moment where Luke helped up Bryan, Bryan started to fight back and get into the match, countering with strikes and kicks. Bryan gut checks Harper with a kick then DDTs him, laying face first in the mat. Bryan goes for the pin, 1-2-Harper kicks out. Bryan continue to build some offense, working on Harper's arm. Bryan lets up and ran the ropes, only to get caught with a Super Kick and Harpers stares off into space. Harper tags in Bray and he zero's in on Bryan, choking him on the mat before the ref could break it up with a count. Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan goes back and forth for a while as Bryan found ways to counter Bray's big attacks. Bryan whips Bray into the corner, then knees him in the gut before laying him to the mat. Bryan climbs the top turnbuckle and connects with the Missle Dropkck. The crowd is in a fever pitch as he gets the fans behind him with the "YES!" chants. Bray staggers to his feet and Bryan launches out of the corner and hits Bray with the Single Leg High Knee and the crowd pops! Bryan covers, but Luke Harper was there to break the count. Daniel quickly gets up and starts attacking Harper and knocks Harper out the ring through the ropes. Daniel turns his attention to Bray and Bray blindsides Bryan and hits the Sister Abigail! 1-2-3!
The Wyatt Family Wins By Pinfall
-----

*ENDING SEGMENT*

*Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper stood over Daniel Bryan as they look on with smiles*

Phillips: And The Wyatts wins this one-sided affair

Cole: This match was anything but fair

JBL: Cena got played for a dummy, and Daniel Bryan had to pay the price for it, but he went down fight, kudos for Bryan.

*Bray Wyatt sits up on his knees laughing as he screams*

Bray Wyatt: FOLLOW!!.. THE BUZZARD!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »