Home

A-Brod's RANDOMIZED WWE 2K15 Universe Mode!

This is a discussion on A-Brod's RANDOMIZED WWE 2K15 Universe Mode! within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-08-2014, 05:37 PM   #1
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

OVR: 0
A-Brod's RANDOMIZED WWE 2K15 Universe Mode!

"Welcome to Atlanta, Georgia! This is Michael Cole with Jerry Lawler and John Bradshaw Layfield, coming to you live from the first ever Randomized WWE Draft! That's right, everyone from Adrian Neville to Xavier Woods is either joining Raw or SmackDown! Here is Mr. McMahon!"

"Let's not waste any time, guys, here go to selections! With the first pick, Raw!"

1. Cesaro
2. Santino
3. Kevin Nash
4. Sami Zayn
5. Jimmy Uso
6. Axel
7. Miz
8. Randy Orton
9. Fandango
10. Chris Jericho
11. Harper
12. Sheamus
13. Rusev
14. Sandow
15. RVD
16. Ryback
17. Tyson Kidd
18. Del Rio
19. HHH
20. Titus O'Neil
21. Stone Cold
22. Kingston
23. Flair
24. R-Truth
25. Jey Uso
26. Mysterio
27. Sting (1999)
28. Darren Young
29. Daniel Bryan
30. Xavier Woods
31. Goldberg
32. Corey Graves
33. Ziggler
34. Bobby Lashley
35. HBK
36. Gabriel
37. Batista
38. Rowan
39. BNB
40. The Rock
41. Bray Wyatt
42. Neville
43. CM Punk
44. John Cena
45. Undertaker
46. Ambrose
47. Swagger
48. Booker T
49. Cody Rhodes
50. Seth Rollins
51. Big E
52. Kane
53. Goldust
54. Lesnar
55. Bo Dallas
56. Big Show
57. Mark Henry

"... and Number 58, Mr. Irrelevant: Roman Reigns! Incredible!" Cole exclaims.

Vince McMahon begins to speak again. "Now the randomizer will decide our title holders. The United States Champion... THE UNDERTAKER?"

"The crowd is astounded at this, King. Why should Vince even trust this randomizer? Is he just giving up control of the brand?"

Lawler answers. "I agree Michael. Smackdown's first selection was Santino! Why would they do that?"

JBL smirks. "Because it's random, Jerry. Jeez."

Vince begins again. "The tag champs for Raw! Luke Harper and... Jey Uso?"

"Well, that's a team. Will they even be able to work together?" Cole asks, to no one in particular.

"And now, Raw's major title, the WWE Championship! It belongs to BRAY WYATT!"

The crowd immediately erupts, finally approving this so-called randomizer.

"Now for Smackdown. Your Intercontinental Champion.... Kofi Kingston!"

"Another logical selection by the randomizer!" Cole remarks.

"Why'd you have to say that, Michael?" JBL asks. "Now watch the next pick by it."

"Now, the World Tag Team Champions! JOHN CENA AND RANDY ORTON!!!"

Again, the Atlanta crowd goes mad. "HO-LY ****! HO-LY ****!"

"Whoo, what a night..." Vince seems exhausted. "Finally, the World Heavyweight Champion is... Adrian Neville!"

This doesn't get as big of a reaction as Bray got, but still, many fans were ecstatic for Neville.

"That's called a young guy getting a huge shot. This is awesome for the future of the WWE," Jerry says.

"But the question is, how will this new-look WWE work out?" Cole asks. "We'll see tomorrow on Raw."
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

I make awesome sports designs on Instagram: @abrodgraffix

A-Brod's WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of the Randomizer

Last edited by abrod266; 12-08-2014 at 08:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 07:17 PM   #2
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: A-Brod's RANDOMIZED WWE 2K15 Universe Mode!

WOW, this is going to be intriguing to say the least.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-08-2014, 08:13 PM   #3
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
WOW, this is going to be intriguing to say the least.
Haha, so true. And only the set up of the show is random, I'm the GM deciding the matches, rivalries, etc. So we WON'T have a Santino vs Neville World Heavyweight Championship match at Extreme Rules, trust me on that.
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

Old 12-08-2014, 08:42 PM   #4
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

Now let's get into some behind-the-scenes stuff. Here's my plan for some rivalries to kick off this Universe:

WWE Championship: Bray Wyatt (c) vs Cesaro
  • Cesaro feels like, since he was the overall #1 pick, he is the best wrestler in the company and therefore should be the WWE Champion. Bray, being a face in my Universe, shrugs this off and defends his belt against the cocky Cesaro

World Heavyweight Championship: Adrian Neville (c) vs #1 Contender Tournament Winner
  • On every Smackdown in the month of April, tournament matches will be held to determine the #1 contender for Neville's title. The eight contenders are:
    1. Seth Rollins
    2. Sami Zayn
    3. Ryback
    4. Randy Orton
    5. The Rock
    6. Dean Ambrose
    7. John Cena
    8. Roman Reigns

I'll decide some more minor and tag title rivalries as the shows go on, but I do want to put out a list of superstars (not including current champs) who I am interested in pushing. So without further ado, and in no particular order:
  • Seth Rollins
  • Sami Zayn (for major title picture)
  • Cesaro
  • Cody Rhodes (for minor title picture)
  • Roman Reigns
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Tyson Kidd (for minor or major)
  • and whoever else comes along later on that could make an awesome rivalry.

Well, that's it. Expect Week 1 tomorrow, including the start of the tournament and maybe an unannounced title match?
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

Last edited by abrod266; 12-08-2014 at 09:28 PM. Reason: I forgot Dolph :P
Old 12-08-2014, 09:54 PM   #5
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Very creative and a nice change of pace from the typical Universe Modes. Great idea.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 02:38 PM   #6
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Very creative and a nice change of pace from the typical Universe Modes. Great idea.
Thanks man! I'm planning on posting Week 1 and an organized list of the rosters, so you guys know who is on which brand. I'm not planning on changing any PPVs, so I'm not going to post a PPV schedule.
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

Old 12-09-2014, 03:52 PM   #7
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

Rosters:

Bold & Italics = Not acquired through draft

Raw
Spoiler

SmackDown
Spoiler

Free Agents/ Both Brands:

Spoiler

Retired:

Spoiler

Trades:

Spoiler
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

Last edited by abrod266; 01-12-2015 at 06:59 PM. Reason: added a Free Agents/Both Brands and a Retired section
Old 12-09-2014, 05:12 PM   #8
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

Raw

"Welcome to Monday Night Raw! I'm Michael Cole, here today with John Bradshaw Layfield. Tonight, a Fatal 4-Way match will take place to crown a #1 Contender for Undertaker's United States Championship."

Cesaro's theme hits

"Do you people know who you're looking at? Do you know greatness when you first see it? Because I, Cesaro, am the #1 overall pick from yesterday, and that's no fluke. Hell, there should be some recognition for me. Maybe, a title shot?"

Daniel Bryan's theme hits

YES! YES! YES!

"Hey Cesaro, everyone in the back needs you to stop running your mouth about being pick #1. If you won't shut up, my knee can do it for you."

"Really, Daniel? Then I'll put my pride to the test. You vs. me, tonight, right here."

Daniel chants YES! as he shuffles back to the locker room.

Match 1: Tyson Kidd vs RVD

Tyson Kidd showed his talents against the ECW veteran, but a Five-Star Frog Splash proved to be too much for Tyson.

Winner: RVD

After the match, RVD offered a handshake, and Tyson showed a new flame of aggresion by roundhouse kicking The Whole F'n Show to the mat.

After the break, Seth Rollins' music hits

The crowd chants "NUM-BER FIF-TY! NUM-BER FIF-TY!"

"Shut up. Shut up!" Rollins yells at the crowd on his way to the ring. "I am so, let's put it this way, PISSED that I was drafted so late. But hey, it's not like I was pick 58, right Roman?" The crowd boos loudly. "Anyway, I need to prove that I'm a true contender for Adrian's belt on SmackDown. Anyone who wants to fight me from this inferior brand can come down."

Stone Cold's music hits

The crowd goes wild! Steve Austin isn't in a mood to talk, he wants to fight!

Match 2: Stone Cold vs Seth Rollins

Stone Cold tried his best, but Rollins was just too fast for him. A Buckle Bomb into a Blackout finished this match.

Winner: Seth Rollins

"It's time to see who will face the Undertaker at Extreme Rules for his United States Championship!"

Match 3: Dolph Ziggler vs BNB vs Cody Rhodes vs Big E

Cody and Ziggler went at it, both hitting their finishers on each other. However, it was Big E and BNB who lasted the longest in this Fatal 4-Way. BNB was preparing his Bull Hammer Elbow, but Big E hit a clothesline out of nowhere, and finished the match with a Big Ending.

Winner, New U.S. Championship #1 Contender: Big E

"Wow, Cole, those guys really wanted to face the Undertaker. I can't believe how much effort they all put into that match just now!"

"Yeah, but now it's time for-"

Cesaro's music hits

"- Cesaro vs Daniel Bryan."

Match 4: Cesaro vs Daniel Bryan

Daniel looked aggresive in this one, but Cesaro was just too strong. He powered out of a Yes! Lock, and ended up knocking Bryan out with a huge European Uppercut.

Winner: Cesaro

"Cesaro just proved to all of us that, indeed, he's no fluke." Cole says after the match. "But now, the champion Bray Wyatt will be in action against CM Punk."

"Cole, did you just see that? Cesaro never went back to the locker room. I think he slipped under the ring!" JBL exclaimed.

"You're crazy, John." Michael responded.

Main Event: Bray Wyatt vs CM Punk

Punk started off well, landing punches, kicks, and even the Randy Savage elbow drop. However, he couldn't get Bray up for the G.T.S, and Bray fought back. Eventually, Punk got stuck in the Sister Abigail, and after Wyatt hit that, it was all over.

Winner: Bray Wyatt

Punk and Wyatt shook hands, but randomly, Cesaro rolled from under the ring and struck both Wyatt and Punk with a table. He held Wyatt's WWE Championship over the two victims of his attack.

SmackDown

A video package plays recapping Cesaro's attack on CM Punk and Bray Wyatt

"Well, Cesaro really made a statement Monday. Hi, I'm Michael Cole, here today with Jerry Lawler. Welcome to Friday Night SmackDown!"

"Cole, I hear Adrian Neville is going to main event SmackDown tonight! I can't wait to see him wrestle!"

"Here comes Seth Rollins, who performed on Raw despite being a SmackDown superstar."

NUM-BER FIF-TY! NUM-BER FIF-TY!

"Seriously guys, chill! I already proved once that I should've been picked higher. However, that guy Roman Rei-"

Roman Reigns' music hits

"I'm tired of you bad-mouthing me, Seth. I'm mad about when I was picked too, but you don't see me whining about it every damn day!"

"Fine! If you can't stand my complaining, then shut me up with one of your 'Superman Punches.'"

Match 1: Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns

Reigns did more than just shut Seth up. Rollins fell victim to a Superman Punch, a Spear, and finally, a Samoan Drop from the top rope!

Winner: Roman Reigns

Match 2: Santino vs Curtis Axel

Axel had this match all wrapped up, but as he began to taunt the crowd, Santino somehow put Axel into a roll-up pin for the victory.

Winner: Santino

Out of rage, Axel grabs a chair, but Ryback comes out and stops Curtis from striking. In fact, Ryback is wrestling now!

Match 3: Ryback vs Sami Zayn

The up-and-coming Sami Zayn at first was dominated by Ryback's strength, but with the fans backing him up, he gained momentum and defeated The Big Guy with the Koji Clutch.

Winner: Sami Zayn

After the break, William Regal's music hits

"You must be wondering why I'm here. No, I wasn't drafted, but that's because I've been appointed GM of SmackDown! And tonight, both the World Tag Team Championships and the Intercontinental Championship will be defended!"

"Wow, that's a huge turn of events, all in one promo!" Lawler squeals.

Match 4: The Mega Powers (John Cena and Randy Orton) (c) vs The Power House (Brock Lesnar and Sheamus)

Sheamus displayed a new side of himself, maybe Paul Heyman gave the team a pep talk backstage. Anyway, Orton hit an "RKO Outta Nowhere" on Sheamus to win.

Winners, and still World Tag Team Champions: The Mega Powers

Match 5: Kofi Kingston (c) vs Justin Gabriel

Kingston hit not one, but two Trouble in Paradise kicks to defeat Gabriel. However, Gabriel had many great spots. In the end, Kingston retained.

Winner, and still Intercontinental Champion: Kofi Kingston

Kane's pyro hits

"Whoa! Here comes Kane, and he'll be Neville's first test as champion," Cole says.

"Yeah, but this is a non-title match," Lawler responds.

"Here comes Neville, and... Hey! That's Corey Graves behind him!" Cole yells, as Neville is attacked and thrown into the steel steps. "Will the champ be able to put up a fight against the Big Red Monster?"

Adrian Neville vs Kane

Neville at first was getting beaten down, but he fought back and hit Hurricanranas as frequently as Lensar hits German Suplexes. Kane, after taking an Inverted Frankensteiner, chokeslammed the World Heavyweight Champ and pinned him.

Winner: Kane

Kane grabs a mic. "I'm not done with you, Neville. I. WANT. MORE." Kane stands tall over the fallen champ to end the show.
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

Last edited by abrod266; 12-09-2014 at 05:22 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »