Home

A Paintball BAP - Mitchel Gate

This is a discussion on A Paintball BAP - Mitchel Gate within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-01-2009, 04:28 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: A Paintball BAP - Mitchel Gate

My Third Tournament: This Time It's Single Flag

Paintball Central
Sedalia, NC
5 Man Single Flag played on 2 fields
Rules: There is a flag in the center of the field. Each team must try to get that flag and bring it to the opposite team's hanger, where you hang the flag. Points (up to 100 a round) are rewarded for doing certain things. (i.e. hanging flag)
Rounds: 5, whoever gets to 280 and/or beyond first wins.
Paintballs: Severe Tempest Severe Tempest Paintballs.jpg

Matt, Peter, and I quickly learned to like our two new teammates, which wasn't very hard because they're both easy to get along with. They wanted to do in the tournament whatever we wanted to do in the tournament.

And Of course I had my usual confrontation with Phil Gomez, but this time he had two body guards. They were Nor Cal's two newest pick ups: Derrick Thomas and Martin Hill. "Now we're really a force to reckoned with, so watch your back even more." said Phil angrily and evily. I gulped at that as I watched them turn and walk away.

Preliminaries: First to 280 points wins/5 rounds
Mess vs. St. Pauli Reckless (Team Captain Haden Franke)
-I'm glad it's not Phil's team, but Haden is a pretty scary opponent...
Round 1: I had a game plan: Charge up to the bunker in the middle and wait until a few guys were out. Then I would make my move for the flag and hurry back to cover. I executed it perfectly. My hand snatched the flag and I hurried back to cover, but I guess I just wasn't fast enough because my arm was splattered. After a few eliminations for each team, Ernie and Matt were left to take on Haden Franke. Matt got him after all three of them moved from bunker to bunker for a few minutes. Matt then shoved Ernie out of the way while shouting: "ONE MAN TEAM!" and captured it. Score: 94-12
Round 2: Peter shot out of the gate and...was nailed by a horde of flying yellow paintballs. My plan worked again and I got the flag pull, but again was shot. That made it 2v2 with Matt and Ernie left again. Matt hustled to the flag and got it, while also eliminating one more guy. It looked like Haden was toast...until he made one of him famous runs from one side of the field to the other and painted our two teammates... Score: 130-84
Round 3: Our whole team survived as Eric Hunter finally did something good by eliminating three! Peter and Ernie split the last 2 St. Pauli Reckless and I settled for another flag pull and my first capture! Score: 230-84
Round 4: Once again I executed my game plan and got the flag pull, but Haden and some other dude no one knows teamed up and flanked me from the left and right. -5 eliminations later- Announcer: "Well folks, only 2 remain for each team! Peter Carey has made his way to the center bunker and will probably attempt to grab the flag soon, if only those 2 Reckless paintballers would stop shooting at him...wait make that 1! Matt Parks has just hit...another one! Haden Franke bites the dust!! Peter will capture the flag...and I believe that means Mess is moving on!"
Final Score: 324-96!!
3 Stars: (a new segment in my BAP!)
3rd Star: Peter Carey - 1 elimination, 2 outs, 2 survived whole round, 1 flag hang
2nd Star: Mitchel Gate - 4 flag pulls, 1 flag hang, 1 survived whole round, 3 outs
1st Star: Matt Parks - 4 eliminations, 2 flag pulls, 1 flag hang, 2 survived whole round, 1 out

Semi Finals: First one to 280 points wins/5 rounds
Mess vs. Naughty X Nature
Round 1: Eric got 2 eliminations, Peter got 2 too, and I got one. Then I beat Ernie to the flag to get the pull and capture! (None of us were eliminated BTW) Score: 100-0!
Round 2: Shortly after the round began, Matt and and Eric were in a tag-team battle against 2 new Naughty X's as the rest of us looked on. Eric made his move and got a flag pull while eliminating a guy. Matt, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky and was took a paintball in the gut. Eric then went ninja and snuck around the left side of the field and hung flag while one Naught X was still on the field!! Score: 188-28.
Round 3: I got a flag pull, but like usual, was eliminated. Matt got 2 eliminations during Eric and Ernies' downfalls. Peter ran for the flag and then a made a run to their side randomly... easily getting bruised by the last Naughty X and his paintballs. That Naughty X went on to grab the flag, but didn't notice Matt shooting at him. Matt made it a lonely field, leaving no one but himself unpainted. Then he finished the round by grabbing the flag and hanging it up. What a trooper! 280 (on the dot) - 34! Finals here we come!!
Three Stars:
3rd Star: Mitchel Gate - 1 eliminations, 1 flag hang, 2 flag pulls, 1 survived whole round, 2 outs
2nd Star: Matt Parks -3 eliminations, 1 flag pull, 1 flag hang, 2 survived the whole round, 1 out
1st Star: Eric Hunter - 3 eliminations, 1 flag pull, 1 flag hang, 2 survived whole round, 1 out

The last third of this update coming later...tired of writing right now.

Finals Here We Come!!
Mitchel, Mitchel Gate

R.I.P Paintball BAP and the Mess.
^^^ Check it out for a good read!

Last edited by kessthemess; 08-01-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 04:44 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 8

dang i rule!!!

Old 08-01-2009, 06:31 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe360x
dang i rule!!!
I know you do!! You're randomly dominating lol!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 06:43 PM   #36
Pro

FlyersFan30's Arena

OVR: 14

RAGGGH, THE ONE MAN TEAM IS ME, I DEMAND A TRADE
Old 08-01-2009, 07:17 PM   #37
Rookie

-Part 2: Finals-

"Hey, Ernie!" yelled the coach as we walked back to the players' area to chill out before the Finals.
"Ya, Coach?" Ernie asked nervously.
"Kid, I know you might be nervous, but you really need to pick it up or we might have to trade you and I know you don't want that."
"Actually, I sort of do. I'm like a one-man team! AAARGGHH It's annoying!"
"Pfff...Ok, kid. Just keep on doing that one-man team balony out on the field and win us the first place trophy!"

Finals: First team to 280 points wins/5 rounds
Mess vs. Boston Paintball Factory (J. Skyland, 'C' N. Ritt, S. Quickel)
Round 1: Quickel somehow got three eliminations, followed by Ritt who had 1. That left Eric who got one of the players no one likes, but then fell to the force of Skyland, Jason Skyland. Quickel got the flag pull and hang. Score: 98-4
Round 2: Matt took out Skyland, but was also sniper by Quickel. The rest of us Mess stayed in the game. I got the flag pull and carried it over for the hang! Score: 102-102
Round 3: I don't have much good stuff to say...our rival Boston team just snuck up the wings and got 4 of us, but we fought hard until there was Nick Ritt and Scott Quickel vs. Matt who eventually was 'killed'. Score: 196-114 (GULP!)
Round 4: Matt fought hard again, but again we fell short to the Boston Paintball Factory . Final Score: 292-122. GRRR!!!
3 Stars:
3rd: Matt Parks - 1 elimination, 4 outs
2nd: Eric Hunter - 1 elimination, 1 survived whole round, 3 outs
1st: Mitchel Gate - 1 flag pull, 1 flag hang, 1 survived whole round, 3 outs

First Place: Boston Paintball Factory - 100 leaderboard points (like they need it), $300
Second Place: Mess - 75 leaderboard points, $200
Third Place: Naughty X Nature - 50 leaderboard points, $100
Fourth Place: Thor Omega Group - ??
Fifth Place: Nor Cal - 14 leaderboard points (I guess the 2 new pick-ups didn't really help them, but maybe a little...)

Leaderboard:
Boston Paintball Factory - 400 points
Mess - 264 points
Reign - 263 points
Thor Omega Group - 214 points
Naughty X Nature - 164 points
Nor Cal - 64 points
St. Pauli Reckless - 58 points
Palm Beach Vipers - 51 points
Miss-Stress - 47 points

New Stuff - New Barrel, Tippmann pants

As I was walking off the field back to my parents to go home, I 'just happened to hear' Ernie talking to his parents about a trade. ALREADY??!!

Wow, I bet Boston.com will have a report about that soon,
Mitchel, Mitchel Gate

P.S. Second and third place are getting old. I want first!!!

Last edited by kessthemess; 08-01-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:25 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 8

I say trade Ernie to Nor Cal

Old 08-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe360x
I say trade Ernie to Nor Cal
LOL

Where do all the hated and controversial guys go? NOR CAL!

Old 08-02-2009, 09:16 AM   #40
Rookie

PAINTED: Covering Everything Paintball
(Rest of Magazine will not have this color pattern...thankfully! )

Arcticle 1: Ernie Volpe Wants Out of Mess
We have heard rumors about Ernie Volpe, a rookie division midfielder playing for Mess, wants out. He has requested a trade multiple times, each one described differently by the people that tell them to us. One fact stays the same in each, though. He wants to win. He wants to go to a team that will win and make the big bucks. Looks like this rookie is already win-greedy and money-greedy.

Arcticle 2: Top 5-10 Rookie Division Player Rankings
TOP 10 Best Paintballers in Rookie Division
10. Eric Hunter (first year)
9. Jason Skyland
8. Martin Broduer Jr.
7. Nick Ritt
6. Matt Parks (first-year)
5. Peter Carey (first-year)
4. Phil Gomez
3. Mitchel Gate (first-year)
2. Scott Quickel
1. Haden Franke
TOP 5 Best Sniper Paintballers in Rookie Division
5. Peter Carey
4. Phil Gomez
3. Mitchel Gate
2. Haden Franke
1. Scott Quckel
TOP 5 Most Hated Paintballers in Rookie Division
5. Scott Quickel – He’s hated for his skill, not his personality.
4. Haden Franke – He’s just hated because people have grown tired of him always getting them out.
3. Matt Parks – Is pretty rough and has a bad temper.
2. Nick Ritt – Usually breaks a few rules here and there.
1. Phil Gomez – Is always causing controversy.
TOP 5 Most Liked Paintballers in Rookie Division
5. Martin Hill – Plays by the rules.
4. Mitchel Gate – He is very quiet and doesn’t do much to get himself hated – plus he’s only been around for 3 tournaments!
3. Peter Carey – He is very friendly and funny, but is probably more on this list because he hasn’t been around long enough to do anything that makes him hated.
2. Martin Broduer Jr. – He will always be there for any in need and is really funny.
1. Jason Skyland – He’s only liked because he’s so easy to get out.
TOP 5 Paintballers Easiest to Get Out
5. Phil Gomez – 9 outs
4. Peter Carey – 9 outs
3. Matt Parks – 9 outs
2. Martin Hill – 12 outs in first three tournaments last season.
1. Jason Skyland – leads league in outs with 17
TOP 5 Paintballers Hardest to Get Out
5. Mitchel Gate – 8 outs
4. Nick Ritt – 8 outs
3. Scott Quickel – 7 outs
2. Haden Franke – 6 outs
1. Martin Broduer Jr. - 5 outs

That's all for this issue of PAINTED.

Last edited by kessthemess; 08-02-2009 at 09:21 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »