Home

WWE 2K24 | Bard's Regressus

This is a discussion on WWE 2K24 | Bard's Regressus within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2024, 11:20 PM   #1
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
WWE 2K24 | Bard's Regressus

Hello everyone! Bard here coming at you all with my WWE 2K24 Universe Mode!

Here is the layout:

Roster: Base + CAW trickling in

Champions: My own after WrestleMania 40

Story: My take on what happens after WrestleMania 40 & AEW has failed

Matches/Segments: Raw: 14 | NXT: 8 | Smackdown: 10-12
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2024, 11:20 PM   #2
All Star

Bard's Arena

Re: WWE 2K24 | Bard's Regressus

Current Champions

WWE Champion
Cody Rhodes (1x)

United States Champion
LA Knight (1x)

WWE Tag Team Champions
New Catch Republic (1x)

WWE Women’s Champion
Bayley (1x)

World Heavyweight Champion
Drew McIntyre (1x)

Intercontinental Champion
Chad Gable (1x)

World Tag Team Champions
The Awesome Truth (1x)

Women’s World Championship
Liv Morgan (1x)

NXT Champion
Tony D’Angelo (1x)

NXT North American Champion
TBD

NXT Tag Team Champions
The OC (1x)

NXT Women’s Champion
Lyra Valkyria (1x)

NXT Heritage Cup
Charlie Dempsey (1x)
Old 03-09-2024, 11:21 PM   #3
All Star

Bard's Arena

2024 PLE Schedule

May
Backlash - May 4th
NXT Battleground - May 26th

June
Crown Jewel: Night of Champions - June 15th

July
Money in the Bank - July 6th
NXT Heatwave - July 7th

August
SummerSlam - August 3rd
NXT Great American Bash - August 11th
Bash In Berlin - August 31st

September
Payback - September 14th
NXT No Mercy - September 15th

October
Fastlane - October 12th
NXT Halloween Havoc - October 27th

November
Crown Jewel - November 2nd
Survivor Series: WarGames - November 30th

December
NXT Deadline - December 8th
Starrcade - December 28th
Old 03-09-2024, 11:23 PM   #4
All Star

Bard's Arena

**Breaking News: All Elite Wrestling Faces Disbandment as Tony Khan Loses Trust of Wrestlers**

*By Sean Ross Sapp, Fightful Wrestling Correspondent*

Quote:
In a shocking turn of events, All Elite Wrestling (AEW) is on the brink of collapse as reports emerge of a severe falling out between owner Tony Khan and the roster of talented wrestlers. Sources close to the situation have revealed that Khan has lost the trust of his wrestlers, leading to an exodus of talent from the promotion.

According to insider information obtained by Fightful, a significant number of AEW wrestlers have expressed their dissatisfaction with Khan's management style and decision-making processes. This rift has culminated in a mass departure of talent, with wrestlers seeking to terminate their contracts with the company.

In response to the escalating situation, it has been confirmed that All Elite Wrestling will cease operations effective June 1st, 2024. This development marks the end of an era in the world of professional wrestling, as AEW has been a significant player in the industry since its inception.

However, before its closure, AEW will host one final Pay-Per-View event as a farewell to its loyal fanbase. Dubbed "AEW: Final Bow," this historic event is scheduled to take place on May 19th, 2024. The remaining talent has reportedly agreed to participate in this last hurrah, showcasing their skills one last time under the AEW banner.

The news of AEW's impending closure has sent shockwaves throughout the wrestling community, with fans and industry insiders alike expressing disbelief and sadness over the demise of the promotion. Many had hoped that AEW would continue to thrive and provide a viable alternative to other wrestling organizations.

As the wrestling world braces for the end of All Elite Wrestling, questions linger about the future of its talented roster and the impact of this development on the industry as a whole. Stay tuned to Fightful for further updates on this evolving story.
Old 03-09-2024, 11:28 PM   #5
All Star

Bard's Arena

Monday Night Raw
April 8th, 2024

In-Ring Segment

Quote:
Drew McIntyre comes out to the ring.

[Drew McIntyre stands tall in the center of the ring, the World Heavyweight Championship gleaming on his shoulder. The arena is buzzing with excitement as Drew McIntyre stands tall in the center of the ring. The crowd is divided, some cheering for McIntyre, others jeering him fiercely.]

Drew McIntyre: [Grinning smugly] Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself once again. I am Drew McIntyre, your NEW World Heavyweight Champion! [He raises the title high above his head as the crowd reacts with a mix of boos and cheers.]

You know, last night at WrestleMania 40, I did exactly what I said I was going to do. I walked into that ring, and I defeated Seth Rollins. The so-called "Monday Night Messiah" was no match for The Scottish Warrior! [The crowd's reaction intensifies, some fans cheering for McIntyre's victory, others vehemently disagreeing.]

And now, as the rightful champion, I stand before you as the man who runs Monday Night Raw! [He points to the championship on his shoulder, his confidence radiating throughout the arena.]

But let's talk about something else, shall we? Let's talk about CM Punk. [The mention of Punk's name elicits a loud reaction from the crowd, anticipation filling the air.] Oh, don't act like you've forgotten about him! The "Voice of the Voiceless," the man who supposedly revolutionized this industry. But where is he now, huh? Where has CM Punk been hiding?

[As McIntyre speaks, the lights dim, and the familiar opening chords of CM Punk's theme music begin to play. The crowd erupts into cheers, expecting Punk to make his long-awaited return.]

Drew McIntyre: [Laughing] Oh, come on! You actually thought he'd show up? You're all so desperate for a hero, you'll pop for anything!

[But just as McIntyre finishes his sentence, the lights flash once again, and Punk's music hits for a second time. This time, however, there's no mistaking it—CM Punk emerges from backstage, striding confidently down the ramp, his presence sending shockwaves through the arena.]

Drew McIntyre: [His smirk fading as he watches Punk approach] Well, well, well. Look who finally decided to show up. [He tightens his grip on the World Heavyweight Championship, preparing for whatever Punk has in store.]

[As Punk enters the ring, the tension between the two men is palpable. The crowd watches on, eager to see what unfolds next in this unexpected showdown.]

CM Punk: Drew, Drew, Drew. You stand there with that title like it means something. But let me remind you, I'm not just some guy sitting at home dreaming. I'm the Best in the World, and I've got unfinished business here in the WWE.

[The crowd roars in approval as CM Punk locks eyes with Drew McIntyre.]

CM Punk: I may be sidelined for now, recovering from surgery, but mark my words, Drew. When I'm back, and I will be back very soon, I'm coming for that title. And you better believe that when I do, I'll be taking it off your shoulder and reclaiming my spot at the top of this company!

[The tension in the arena is palpable as Drew McIntyre and CM Punk stare each other down, setting the stage for an epic showdown in the future.]

Backstage Segment

Quote:
[The camera cuts backstage to the bustling chaos of Monday Night Raw, where Raw General Manager Adam Pearce stands with a microphone in hand, surrounded by eager reporters and WWE personnel.]

Adam Pearce: Ladies and gentlemen, tonight marks a pivotal moment in the landscape of Monday Night Raw. With Backlash on the horizon, it's time to determine who will step up to challenge Drew McIntyre for the World Heavyweight Championship.

[The crowd hangs on Pearce's every word, eager to hear his announcement.]

Adam Pearce: In tonight's main event, we will witness a Gauntlet Match featuring five elite competitors. Gunther, Dominik Mysterio, Jey Uso, Sami Zayn, and a mystery participant who will be revealed when he enters the ring tonight.

[Speculation fills the air as the reporters clamor for more information.]

Adam Pearce: This mystery entrant is a game-changer, a superstar who has made waves across the globe. His arrival will undoubtedly shake up the landscape of Monday Night Raw, and I have no doubt that he will make an immediate impact.

[The camera zooms in on Pearce's face, his expression serious and determined.]

Adam Pearce: So, tune in tonight, because you won't want to miss a moment of the action. Who will emerge victorious and earn the opportunity to face Drew McIntyre at Backlash? The journey begins tonight, and it's sure to be one for the history books.

[With that, Pearce walks away, leaving the reporters buzzing with excitement as they eagerly await the revelation of the mystery participant in tonight's main event.]

Singles Match
Chelsea Green vs. Indi Hartwell w/Candice LeRae

Quote:
The bell rings, signaling the start of the match between Chelsea Green and Indi Hartwell, with Candice LeRae at ringside, cheering on her protege. Chelsea and Indi circle each other cautiously before locking up in the center of the ring.

Chelsea gains the early advantage with a series of quick strikes, but Indi quickly turns the tables with her superior size and strength, overpowering Chelsea with a barrage of power moves. Indi maintains control for much of the match, using her strength to wear down Chelsea with punishing holds and strikes.

However, Chelsea refuses to stay down, using her agility and cunning to mount a comeback. She counters one of Indi's power moves into a surprise roll-up pin, catching Indi off guard and securing the three-count for the victory.

As Chelsea celebrates her win, Candice LeRae climbs onto the apron, furious at the outcome. She argues with the referee, claiming that Chelsea cheated to win. Meanwhile, Chelsea quickly slips out of the ring, grabbing Candice's distraction as an opportunity to escape with a sly grin on her face.

Candice's anger boils over as she watches Chelsea retreat, her frustration evident as she shouts and gestures angrily at Chelsea from ringside. Chelsea smirks triumphantly as she backs up the ramp, reveling in her victory and leaving Candice seething with rage at the unfair turn of events.

Backstage

Quote:
[The camera transitions to the backstage office, where Raw General Manager Adam Pearce stands with a gleam of excitement in his eyes.]

Adam Pearce: Ladies and gentlemen, I am thrilled to announce that I have made another incredible signing from NXT! This superstar has been tearing it up in NXT, and tonight, he makes his debut on Monday Night Raw.

[The crowd erupts with anticipation, eager to see who Pearce has brought to the main roster.]

Adam Pearce: Please join me in welcoming... Ilja Dragunov!

[The arena explodes with cheers as Ilja Dragunov's music hits, and the Russian powerhouse makes his way to the ring, a determined look on his face. He steps through the ropes, ready to make an immediate impact.]

Adam Pearce: Ilja Dragunov is a force to be reckoned with, and tonight, he will be in action right here on Monday Night Raw! So, without further ado, let's get this show started!

[The camera focuses on Ilja Dragunov, his intensity palpable as he awaits his opponent, ready to unleash his fury on the Raw roster.]

Singles Match
Ilja Dragunov vs. Jinder Mahal w/Indus Sher

Quote:
The bell rings, signaling the start of the match, and both competitors lock eyes, ready for battle.

The match kicks off with a flurry of strikes from Ilja Dragunov, his relentless aggression catching Jinder Mahal off guard. Ilja unleashes a barrage of punches and kicks, driving Mahal back into the ropes. With the crowd firmly behind him, Ilja takes control early on, showcasing his impressive strength and agility.

Despite the efforts of Indus Sher at ringside, Ilja remains focused, using his speed to evade Jinder's attacks and deliver punishing blows of his own. He sends Mahal reeling with a thunderous clothesline followed by a devastating German suplex, earning a near fall.

Refusing to let up, Ilja continues to dominate the match, unleashing a series of high-impact maneuvers that leave Mahal struggling to keep up. With the crowd on their feet, Ilja delivers the coup de grâce—a thunderous Torpedo Moscow—that sends Mahal crashing to the mat for the three-count.

The arena erupts in cheers as Ilja Dragunov celebrates his decisive victory, his intensity and determination shining through. Despite the interference from Indus Sher, Ilja proves to be unstoppable, showcasing why he is a force to be reckoned with on Monday Night Raw.

In-Ring Segment

Quote:
[The scene unfolds in the center of the ring, where Chad Gable stands proudly alongside his Alpha Academy partners, a gleaming Intercontinental Championship draped over his shoulder. The arena is buzzing with excitement as Gable prepares to address the WWE Universe.]

Chad Gable: Ladies and gentlemen, tonight is a night I will never forget. At WrestleMania 40, against all odds, I achieved my lifelong dream and became your Intercontinental Champion!

[The crowd erupts into cheers as Gable's passion shines through his words.]

Chad Gable: But let me tell you, this victory wasn't just mine alone. It was made possible by each and every one of you, the WWE Universe, who have supported me every step of the way. It was made possible by the incredible team here at Alpha Academy, who have pushed me to be the best version of myself. And it was made possible by my family, who have believed in me from day one.

[The crowd roars with approval as Gable's gratitude pours forth.]

Chad Gable: So tonight, as your Intercontinental Champion, I promise to defend this title with all of my heart and soul, and to continue inspiring others to never give up on their dreams, no matter the obstacles they face!

[Just then, the arena darkens, and the ominous music of Judgment Day hits. The members of the faction step onto the stage, all except for Rhea Ripley, whose absence is notable.]

Finn Balor: Chad Gable, let's cut to the chase. You may have that shiny title around your waist, but you're no true champion. You got lucky, and now, it's time for a real competitor to step up and take what's rightfully theirs.

[The tension in the arena is palpable as Finn Balor's words hang in the air. Suddenly, Raw General Manager Adam Pearce's music hits, and he steps out onto the stage, microphone in hand.]

Adam Pearce: Hold on just a minute, gentlemen. If we're going to settle this, let's do it the right way. Finn Balor, you want a shot at the Intercontinental Championship? Well, tonight, you'll have the opportunity to prove yourselves in the ring.

Adam Pearce: Chad Gable, I'm partnering you up with your Alpha Academy teammate, Otis. Right now will be Finn Balor and Damian Priest vs. Chad Gable and Otis! Let's see if you can back up your words in the ring!

[The crowd erupts into cheers as the challenge is set, setting the stage for an electrifying main event.]

Tag Team Match
Finn Balor & Damian Priest w/Judgment Day vs. Chad Gable & Otis w/Alpha Academy

Quote:
Finn Balor and Chad Gable start things off for their respective teams, each eager to gain the upper hand. They circle each other cautiously before locking up in the center of the ring. Balor quickly gains control with his speed and agility, dodging Gable's strikes and countering with precision kicks and strikes.

Gable, however, proves his technical prowess, countering Balor's offense with skilled mat wrestling and submission holds. The two trade momentum back and forth, showcasing their athleticism and determination to win.

As the match progresses, Damian Priest and Otis are tagged in, the two behemoths colliding in the center of the ring with thunderous force. Priest gains the advantage early on with his impressive striking ability, but Otis refuses to stay down, using his raw power to mount a comeback.

The match reaches a fever pitch as all four competitors brawl both inside and outside the ring, the action spilling onto the arena floor. In the chaos, Damian Priest seizes the opportunity to grab Chad Gable and hoist him onto his shoulders.

With a roar of determination, Priest charges towards the ringside area, launching Gable through the announce table with a devastating Razor's Edge. The crowd erupts in shock and awe as the wreckage surrounds them.

As the chaos continues, Finn Balor and Damian Priest turn their attention to Otis, unleashing a relentless assault on the big man. They deliver a series of devastating strikes and double-team maneuvers, wearing down Otis with every blow.

With Otis weakened, Finn Balor ascends to the top rope, his eyes locked on his target. With precision and grace, Balor leaps from the top rope, connecting with the Coup de Grace on Otis. The impact reverberates throughout the arena as Balor goes for the cover.

One, two, three!

The referee's hand slams down for the final count, sealing the victory for Finn Balor and Damian Priest. Judgment Day stands tall in the ring, their dominance undisputed as they celebrate their hard-fought win.

Backstage

Quote:
[The camera cuts backstage to the jubilant presence of Liv Morgan, the newly crowned Women's World Heavyweight Champion, her championship belt slung proudly over her shoulder. She stands before the camera, a confident smile gracing her lips as she addresses the WWE Universe.]

Liv Morgan: Hey there, WWE Universe! Liv Morgan here, your brand new Women's World Heavyweight Champion!

[The crowd erupts with cheers and applause as Liv basks in the glory of her championship victory.]

Liv Morgan: Last night at WrestleMania, I did what many thought was impossible. I defeated the so-called "unbeatable" Rhea Ripley and the self-proclaimed "Man" Becky Lynch to claim this championship right here!

[She pats the championship belt, her pride evident in every word.]

Liv Morgan: But you know what? I'm not about to rest on my laurels. No, I'm just getting started. And next week, I'm turning my attention to a brand new challenge.

[Her eyes sparkle with excitement as she reveals the news.]

Liv Morgan: Next week, there's going to be a 10-Women Battle Royal to determine who will have the honor of stepping into the ring with me at Backlash!

[The crowd buzzes with anticipation, eager to see who will step up to challenge the new champion.]

Liv Morgan: So, to all the women in that Battle Royal, I say bring your A-game. Because no matter who wins, they're going to be facing the best version of Liv Morgan. And spoiler alert: that means they're going to lose.

[With a wink and a confident smirk, Liv Morgan raises her championship belt high, signaling her readiness to take on all challengers as the Women's World Heavyweight Champion.]

Tag Team Match
Shayna Baszler & Zoey Stark vs. Kayden Carter & Katana Chance

Quote:
Shayna Baszler and Kayden Carter start the match for their respective teams, their eyes locked in a fierce stare-down. The two women circle each other cautiously before locking up in the center of the ring, each vying for control. Baszler quickly asserts her dominance with her trademark MMA-inspired strikes and submission holds, but Carter refuses to back down, countering with her own quick strikes and evasive maneuvers.

As the match progresses, Zoey Stark and Katana Chance are tagged in, the two newcomers eager to make their mark. Stark, with her impressive strength and agility, takes the upper hand early on, unleashing a barrage of high-impact moves on Chance. However, Chance proves to be a resilient opponent, fighting back with a combination of speed and determination.

The momentum shifts back and forth between the two teams, with both Stark and Baszler showcasing their ruthless aggression in the ring. However, as the match reaches its climax, miscommunication between Stark and Baszler proves to be their downfall. A botched double-team maneuver leaves Stark vulnerable, allowing Carter and Chance to capitalize on the opportunity.

In a surprising turn of events, Carter and Chance seize the moment, executing a flawless combination of teamwork to wear down Stark. With the crowd on their feet in disbelief, Carter delivers a devastating strike, stunning Stark long enough for Chance to roll her up for the pinfall victory.

The arena erupts with shock and excitement as Carter and Chance celebrate their unexpected win, their victory over the seasoned duo of Baszler and Stark sending shockwaves through the WWE Universe. Meanwhile, Stark and Baszler exchange frustrated glances in the ring, their miscommunication costing them in the end.

Backstage / In-Ring

Quote:
[Backstage, The Awesome Truth, comprised of The Miz and R-Truth, are seen celebrating their recent championship victory, their championship belts glimmering in the fluorescent light. R-Truth, the eccentric one of the duo, dances and clowns around, while The Miz, ever the consummate professional, chuckles at his partner's antics. Together, they make their way through the backstage area, drawing cheers and laughter from WWE personnel and Superstars alike.]

R-Truth: Yo, yo, yo! What's up, WWE Universe? It's your boy R-Truth, and I gotta tell ya, ain't no party like an Awesome Truth party!

[The crowd erupts with cheers as R-Truth strikes a goofy pose, prompting laughter from everyone around.]

The Miz: That's right, Truth! We told the world we were coming for those championship titles, and guess what? We did it! We're the champions, baby!

[The Miz raises his championship belt high, basking in the glory of their recent triumph, as R-Truth breaks into a spontaneous dance, much to the amusement of everyone around.]

R-Truth: Aw, shucky ducky quack quack! We're the champions, baby! Ain't nobody can touch us! Right, Booker T!? As he points at Byron Saxton

[Just then, we hear DIY’s music! They must be coming down to congratulate, and welcome in the new champions!]

The Miz and R-Truth exchange a glance as DIY makes their way down the ramp, their eyes locked on the championship belts held by The Awesome Truth. Without warning, DIY launches a brutal assault on The Miz and R-Truth, catching them off guard with a barrage of vicious strikes and power moves.

Despite putting up a valiant fight, The Awesome Truth are overwhelmed by DIY's relentless attack. As the dust settles, DIY stands tall over the fallen champions, their sinister grins sending chills down the spines of the WWE Universe.

With The Awesome Truth lying battered and bruised in the ring, DIY makes their statement loud and clear: they are here to dominate, and no one is safe from their wrath.

Singles Match
Ricochet vs. Ivar

Quote:
The match begins with a display of athleticism as Ricochet and Ivar circle each other, each sizing up their opponent. Ricochet launches into a flurry of lightning-fast strikes and acrobatic maneuvers, aiming to keep the powerful Ivar on the defensive. However, Ivar's strength proves to be a formidable challenge, as he absorbs Ricochet's offense and begins to assert his dominance in the ring.

As the match heats up, Valhalla's presence at ringside becomes increasingly influential, with Ivar occasionally turning to his allies for support and guidance. Sensing an opportunity, Valhalla's enigmatic leader, Valkyrie, utters a command, summoning a figure from the shadows.

Suddenly, the arena is filled with anticipation as the familiar music of Erik hits, signaling his return to action. As Ricochet mounts a comeback, Valhalla's interference becomes increasingly blatant, with Erik stepping onto the apron to confront Ricochet directly. Sensing danger, the referee calls for the bell, signaling the disqualification due to outside interference.

With the match officially over, chaos erupts in the ring as the Viking Raiders lay waste to Ricochet, delivering a brutal beatdown that leaves him battered and bruised. The WWE Universe watches in shock as The Viking Raiders stand tall, their dominance reaffirmed with the return of Erik and the destruction of their opponent.

Backstage

Quote:
[The camera cuts backstage to the office of Raw General Manager Adam Pearce, who stands before the camera with a microphone in hand, a sense of anticipation evident in his demeanor.]

Adam Pearce: Ladies and gentlemen, next week is shaping up to be an incredible night here on Monday Night Raw. And I have a special announcement to make regarding one of our matches.

[The anticipation builds as Pearce prepares to reveal the exciting news.]

Adam Pearce: Next week, we will witness a clash of titans as Ricochet goes one-on-one with the returning Erik! The high-flying athleticism of Ricochet versus the brute force of Erik—it's going to be an electrifying showdown that you won't want to miss!

[The crowd erupts with excitement at the prospect of this epic encounter.]

Adam Pearce: But that's not all. Tonight, in our main event, we have a gauntlet match that promises to be nothing short of spectacular!

[The anticipation in the arena reaches a fever pitch as Pearce hints at the excitement to come.]

Adam Pearce: So make sure you tune in, because you never know what surprises await in the world of WWE. Trust me, tonight's main event is going to be one for the history books!

[With a confident smile, Pearce concludes his announcement, leaving the WWE Universe buzzing with excitement for the action-packed night ahead.]

Hype Video

Quote:
Ilja Dragunov hype video from his NXT run.

Gauntlet Match | #1 Contender For World Heavyweight Championship
Sami Zayn vs. Dominik Mysterio vs. Jey Uso vs. Gunther vs. ???

Quote:
[The stage is set for a monumental Gauntlet Match on Monday Night Raw, as Sami Zayn stands ready in the ring, awaiting his first opponent. Dominik Mysterio's music hits, and he makes his way down the ramp, focused and determined. The bell rings, and the match begins.]

[The match is fast-paced and hard-hitting, with both competitors giving it their all. Sami Zayn manages to gain the upper hand, hitting Dominik Mysterio with a devastating Helluva Kick, securing the pinfall victory.]

Match Duration: 14:33

[As Sami Zayn celebrates his win, the next competitor's music hits, and Jey Uso enters the ring, ready for action. The two lock eyes, and the intensity in the arena reaches a fever pitch.]

[Jey Uso and Sami Zayn engage in a back-and-forth battle, each countering the other's moves with precision. In the end, Jey Uso catches Sami Zayn off guard with a quick roll-up, securing the pinfall victory.]

Match Duration: 16:01

[As Jey Uso celebrates, Gunther's music echoes through the arena, signaling his entrance. Gunther steps into the ring, his imposing presence sending a chill down his opponent's spine.]

[Gunther and Jey Uso engage in a brutal contest of strength and agility, with neither competitor willing to back down. In the climax of the match, Gunther delivers a devastating clothesline followed by a thunderous powerbomb combo, pinning Jey Uso for the victory.]

Match Duration: 13:42

[With Gunther standing tall in the ring, anticipation fills the arena as the crowd eagerly awaits the final competitor. Suddenly, the arena darkens, and a familiar theme hits.]

[The crowd erupts into thunderous cheers as Dean Ambrose makes his long-awaited return to Monday Night Raw. He storms down to the ring, his eyes locked on Gunther, ready for battle.]

[The match between Gunther and Dean Ambrose is an absolute war, with both men unleashing everything they have in their arsenal. The action spills outside the ring, with neither competitor willing to give an inch.]

[As the match reaches its climax, Imperium's music hits, and the faction storms the ring, causing chaos and distraction. Seizing the opportunity, Gunther delivers a devastating onslaught of clotheslines, powerbombs, and finally, a crushing splash onto Ambrose, securing the victory.]

Match Duration: 22:09

[The crowd erupts into a chorus of boos as Imperium celebrates, leaving Gunther standing tall in the ring, victorious. With his win, Gunther earns the right to face Drew McIntyre for the World Heavyweight Championship at Backlash, solidifying his place as a force to be reckoned with on Monday Night Raw.]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2024, 11:32 PM   #6
All Star

Bard's Arena

NXT
April 9th, 2024

Intro

Quote:
[The NXT logo illuminates the arena as the crowd buzzes with anticipation, heralding the commencement of another thrilling episode of NXT. Booker T and Vic Joseph sit poised in the commentary booth, ready to guide fans through the night's events.]

Booker T: Welcome, welcome, welcome, everybody, to NXT! It's your man, Booker T, alongside my man, Vic Joseph, and we are live and direct from the NXT Universe!

Vic Joseph: That's right, Booker! It's the first NXT after the jaw-dropping Stand & Deliver event, and boy, do we have a lot to unpack tonight!

Booker T: Oh yeah, last week was lit, man! Tony D'Angelo pulled off a shocker, taking down Ilja Dragunov with a little help from his "associates," if you know what I'm saying.

Vic Joseph: Absolutely, Booker. The aftermath of that match has definitely got people talking. And let's not forget The OC's big win over The Wolf Dogs to claim the NXT Tag Team Championships!

Booker T: The OC are rolling, Vic! But hey, we can't overlook Trick Williams' victory over Carmelo Hayes in that Street Fight last week. It was a brawl for the ages, and Trick showed he's not to be underestimated.

Vic Joseph: Absolutely, Booker. And unfortunately, we have to address some somber news. Oba Femi, the NXT North American Champion, suffered a torn tricep and had to vacate the championship. It's a tough blow for Oba and for the NXT Universe.

Booker T: Man, that's a tough break, Vic. But you know what they say, adversity breeds opportunity. I can't wait to see who steps up to seize the vacant North American Championship!

Vic Joseph: And what about the NXT Women's Champion, Lyra Valkyria? She's still holding onto that gold with an iron grip, continuing to dominate the women's division.

Booker T: That's right, Vic. But hey, enough talk, let's get to the action! It's gonna be a wild ride tonight on NXT, so buckle up and enjoy the show, y'all!

[The crowd erupts with excitement as Booker T and Vic Joseph set the stage for another unforgettable night of NXT action.]

In-Ring Segment

Quote:
[The NXT arena falls silent as General Manager Ava steps into the spotlight, a determined expression on her face. The crowd's anticipation builds as they await her announcement.]

General Manager Ava: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us tonight on NXT. As you all know, we are currently without an NXT North American Champion due to the unfortunate injury suffered by Oba Femi.

[The crowd murmurs in understanding, acknowledging the vacant championship.]

General Manager Ava: Therefore, it is my duty to ensure that we crown a new champion as soon as possible. And to do that, I am proud to announce that next week, we will have a Championship Scramble Match!

[The crowd erupts with excitement at the news, buzzing with anticipation for the upcoming match.]

General Manager Ava: The competitors in this Championship Scramble Match will be Axiom, Baron Corbin, Brooks Jensen, DIJAK, and Lexis King!

[The crowd's cheers grow louder as the names of the competitors are announced, recognizing the diverse and talented lineup.]

General Manager Ava: These five superstars will battle it out in a high-stakes match where the last competitor to score a pinfall or submission will be declared the new NXT North American Champion!

[The audience roars with approval, eager to witness the thrilling contest that awaits.]

General Manager Ava: So mark your calendars and don't miss out, because next week's Championship Scramble Match is going to be one for the ages! Thank you, and enjoy the rest of the show!

[With a sense of excitement lingering in the air, General Manager Ava exits the ring, leaving the NXT Universe buzzing with anticipation for the upcoming Championship Scramble Match.]

Tag Team Match
Gallus vs. Charlie Dempsey & Damon Kemp

Quote:
The bell rings, signaling the start of the match. Mark Coffey and Damon Kemp kick things off for their teams, locking up in the center of the ring. Kemp impresses with his agility, dodging Coffey's strikes and delivering lightning-fast kicks of his own. However, Coffey's experience shines through as he counters Kemp's offense with powerful slams and strikes.

As the match progresses, the momentum swings back and forth, with both teams showcasing their tag team chemistry and prowess. Wolfgang and Charlie Dempsey are tagged in, and the intensity ramps up. Wolfgang unleashes a barrage of strikes, overwhelming Dempsey with his sheer power.

However, Dempsey refuses to back down, fighting back with everything he has. With the crowd firmly behind them, Dempsey and Kemp gain control of the match, isolating Wolfgang and keeping him away from his partner. They execute seamless double-team maneuvers, wearing down the Gallus powerhouse.

Just when it seems like Gallus might be on the ropes, Wolfgang summons his resilience, fighting his way out of the corner and regaining momentum. But in a shocking turn of events, Dempsey catches Wolfgang with a Fisherman’s Suplex for the victory!

*William Regal’s Music Hits*

William Regal hits the ramp. He surveys the crowd with a nod of appreciation before raising his hands and applauding the efforts of Charlie Dempsey and Damon Kemp.

The NXT Universe watches in anticipation as Regal continues to clap, his smirk widening as he observes the reaction of the audience. There are no words needed from the former NXT General Manager, as his presence alone speaks volumes.

Backstage

Quote:
The tension is palpable as the five superstars slated for next week's Championship Scramble match gather in General Manager Ava's office. Ava stands before them, her expression serious as she addresses the competitors.

General Manager Ava: Alright, listen up, everyone. We've got a lot riding on next week's Championship Scramble match, and I want to see each and every one of you at the top of your game.

[The competitors nod in understanding, their determination evident as they prepare for the challenge ahead.]

General Manager Ava: But before we get to next week, I want to see what you're made of tonight. Lexis King, DIJAK, and Brooks Jensen, you'll be competing in a Triple Threat match right here tonight. And Axiom, Baron Corbin, you'll be facing off in a singles match immediately after.

[The competitors exchange glances, the weight of Ava's words sinking in as they prepare for their respective matches.]

General Manager Ava: Whoever gets pinned in these matches will be the first two competitors to start off the Championship Scramble next week. So give it everything you've got tonight, because the road to the NXT North American Championship starts right now.

[With a final nod of encouragement, Ava dismisses the competitors, leaving them to prepare for their matches. The tension in the room is palpable as each superstar gears up for the opportunity of a lifetime.]

Triple Match
Lexis King vs. DIJAK vs. Brooks Jensen

Quote:
The match begins with all three competitors eyeing each other warily, each assessing their opponents' strengths and weaknesses. DIJAK, with his imposing stature, asserts his dominance early on, overpowering both King and Jensen with his raw strength.

As the match progresses, the action spills outside the ring, with King and Jensen teaming up momentarily to take the fight to DIJAK. However, alliances quickly dissolve as each competitor vies for the upper hand.

In a stunning display of athleticism, DIJAK delivers his signature move, Feast Your Eyes, to Brooks Jensen, leaving him reeling on the canvas. The NXT Universe watches in awe as DIJAK prepares to capitalize on his advantage.

But just as DIJAK goes in for the pin, Lexis King seizes the opportunity, sliding into the ring with a steel chair in hand. With a swift and calculated strike, King smashes the chair across DIJAK's back, sending him tumbling out of the ring.

With DIJAK neutralized, King turns her attention to the prone Brooks Jensen. With determination in her eyes, she delivers a decisive blow, knocking Jensen out cold. With the referee's hand slapping the canvas for the three-count, Lexis King emerges victorious, solidifying her place as a force to be reckoned with in the NXT North American Championship picture.

The NXT Universe erupts into boo’s as Lexis King celebrates his hard-fought victory, while DIJAK looks on from outside the ring, frustration evident on his face.

Singles Match
Axiom vs. Baron Corbin

Quote:
Both competitors waste no time, immediately locking up in a test of strength, each trying to gain the upper hand. Axiom showcases his impressive agility, dodging Corbin's strikes and landing quick, precise counterattacks. However, Corbin's brute strength proves to be a formidable challenge, as he absorbs Axiom's offense and retaliates with powerful strikes of his own.

The match intensifies as the competitors exchange hard-hitting blows, neither willing to back down. Axiom unleashes a flurry of high-flying maneuvers, keeping Corbin on his toes. But Corbin refuses to be outdone, using his size and strength to ground Axiom and wear him down.

As the match reaches its climax, Corbin gains control, unleashing a relentless assault on Axiom. With the NXT Universe rallying behind him, Axiom summons every ounce of strength and resilience he has left, mounting a comeback and nearly securing victory with several near falls.

But in a shocking turn of events, Corbin catches Axiom off guard, countering one of his high-flying maneuvers into his devastating End of Days finisher. The arena erupts into gasps as Corbin hooks Axiom's leg for the pinfall.

Backstage

Quote:
The backstage area of NXT is thrown into chaos as security guards are tossed aside like rag dolls by an imposing figure. Ava and Shawn Michaels, alarmed by the commotion, rush to the scene to assess the situation.

As they arrive, they witness the mayhem unfolding before them, the mysterious figure towering over the fallen guards with an intimidating presence. Ava and Michaels exchange concerned glances, unsure of how to handle the situation.

Suddenly, the figure steps forward, revealing himself to be none other than Wardlow, making his highly anticipated NXT debut. The NXT Universe watches in awe as Wardlow asserts his dominance, his massive frame exuding power and aggression.

Ava and Michaels approach Wardlow cautiously, attempting to defuse the tense situation. Wardlow, however, shows no signs of backing down, his eyes locked on his targets with a fierce intensity.

With tensions running high, Ava and Michaels exchange a nod of understanding before taking decisive action. They address Wardlow, offering him an opportunity to showcase his abilities in the NXT ring.

Wardlow nods in acceptance, a menacing smirk spreading across his face as he prepares to make his mark on the NXT landscape. The NXT Universe watches with bated breath as Wardlow exits the scene, leaving a trail of destruction in his wake.

As Ava and Michaels survey the aftermath, they exchange a knowing glance, recognizing the potential impact of Wardlow's arrival on the NXT roster. With Wardlow now in the fold, the landscape of NXT has been forever changed, and the NXT Universe can only speculate on what the future holds for this formidable newcomer.

Singles Match
Wardlow vs. Edris Enofe

Quote:
As the bell rings, Wardlow wastes no time, immediately charging at Enofe with a ferocious intensity. Enofe attempts to mount some offense, but Wardlow effortlessly overpowers him, tossing him around the ring like a ragdoll with his immense strength.

With each devastating powerbomb, the arena reverberates with the impact, leaving Enofe battered and broken on the canvas. Wardlow shows no mercy as he continues to dominate the match, showcasing his raw power with each punishing blow.

The NXT Universe watches in awe as Wardlow delivers multiple thunderous powerbombs, leaving Enofe incapacitated in the center of the ring.

With Enofe unable to continue, the referee is forced to call for the bell, declaring Wardlow the winner by knockout. The NXT Universe erupts into cheers and applause as Wardlow stands tall in the ring, his victory cementing his status as a force to be reckoned with in NXT.

As Wardlow exits the ring, the NXT Universe can only wonder what destruction he will unleash next as he continues to assert his dominance in the world of professional wrestling.

In-Ring Segment

Quote:
The atmosphere in the NXT arena is charged with tension as The Family, led by the new NXT World Heavyweight Champion Tony D'Angelo, stands in the center of the ring surrounded by a cadre of mob-looking individuals. D'Angelo exudes confidence as he holds the championship belt aloft, basking in the adulation of his cohorts.

Tony D'Angelo: Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes on the Don of NXT! With this title around my waist, I now hold all the power in this organization. Nobody can touch us. Nobody can stop us. We run this show!

[The NXT Universe watches with a mixture of fear and fascination as D'Angelo continues his impassioned promo, his words dripping with authority.]

But just as D'Angelo reaches the crescendo of his speech, the arena is plunged into darkness. The crowd murmurs in confusion as the lights flicker, anticipation building with each passing moment.

Suddenly, the darkness is shattered by a burst of eerie light, revealing the presence of The House of Black. Aleister Black, Brody King, and Buddy Murphy stand tall at the entrance ramp, their menacing silhouettes striking fear into the hearts of The Family and their associates.

The NXT Universe erupts into cheers as The House of Black descends upon the ring like avenging angels, unleashing a torrent of fury upon The Family and their allies. Bodies fly and chaos reigns as The House of Black lays waste to anyone who dares to oppose them.

In the midst of the chaos, Tony D'Angelo, the self-proclaimed Don of NXT, retreats up the ramp, his eyes wide with fear as he watches the carnage unfold from a safe distance. The NXT Universe watches in awe as The House of Black stands victorious, their message of defiance echoing throughout the arena as the show comes to a dramatic close.
Old 03-09-2024, 11:37 PM   #7
All Star

Bard's Arena

Friday Night Smackdown
April 12th, 2024

In-Ring Segment

Quote:
The arena erupts with excitement as General Manager Nick Aldis strides confidently to the ring, a microphone in hand. The WWE Universe eagerly awaits to hear what Aldis has to say about the future of Friday Night Smackdown.

Nick Aldis: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! As we embark on this new era post-WrestleMania, I assure you that we have an incredible show in store for you tonight. But first, let's talk about the road to Backlash.

[The crowd cheers in anticipation, eager to hear Aldis' plans for the upcoming pay-per-view.]

Nick Aldis: Tonight, we will be celebrating the new WWE Champion, Cody Rhodes, in a Champion Celebration to close the show. But before we get to that, we have some exciting matches lined up for you all.

[Before Aldis can continue, the arena is filled with the electrifying entrance of Bron Breakker, the young powerhouse making his presence known.]

Bron Breakker: Hold on just a minute, Aldis! If we're talking about kicking off this new era with a bang, then there's only one way to do it – with a championship match!

[The crowd erupts with cheers as Breakker demands his opportunity at gold.]

Nick Aldis: Bron, while I admire your enthusiasm, title opportunities are earned here on Friday Night Smackdown, not given. However, I am willing to give you a chance to prove yourself.

[Breakker's face lights up with anticipation as Aldis continues.]

Nick Aldis: Tonight, you will face off against a WWE legend, a former world champion in his own right... Rey Mysterio! And the winner of that match will earn the right to face LA Knight at Backlash for the championship.

[As Aldis speaks, the arena is filled with the familiar entrance music of LA Knight, signaling his arrival to the scene. Knight steps into the ring, a confident smirk on his face as he eyes Breakker.]

Nick Aldis: There you have it, WWE Universe. Tonight's we will determine who will challenge LA Knight for the championship at Backlash. It's Bron Breakker versus Rey Mysterio, with the winner earning their opportunity at gold.

[The crowd erupts with excitement as Breakker and LA Knight exchange tense glances, knowing that their paths are about to intersect in a battle for championship gold.]

Singles Match | United States #1 Contender
Bron Breakker vs. Rey Mysterio

Quote:
As the bell rings, both competitors circle each other warily, each sizing up their opponent. Rey Mysterio, the seasoned veteran, showcases his agility and speed, darting around the ring with lightning-fast strikes. But Breakker, the young powerhouse, remains steadfast, his eyes locked on Mysterio as he waits for the opportune moment to strike.

The match unfolds with a series of back-and-forth exchanges, each competitor gaining the upper hand at various points. Mysterio utilizes his aerial prowess, unleashing a barrage of high-flying maneuvers in an attempt to wear down Breakker. But Breakker, fueled by determination and resilience, refuses to stay down, absorbing Mysterio's offense and returning with thunderous strikes of his own.

As the match reaches its climax, Mysterio attempts to rally with a flurry of rapid-fire kicks and acrobatic maneuvers. But Breakker digs deep, summoning his strength for one final push. With a burst of energy, Breakker charges forward, catching Mysterio off guard with a lightning-quick Spear that sends him crashing to the canvas.

The arena erupts into cheers as Breakker hooks Mysterio's leg for the pinfall, the referee's hand slapping the canvas for the three-count. The WWE Universe watches in awe as Breakker emerges victorious, his arms raised in triumph as he celebrates his hard-fought victory.

But as Breakker revels in his moment of glory, Knight steps into the ring, a smug grin on his face as he confronts Breakker, the United States Championship held high above his head.

Breakker meets Knight's gaze with steely determination, the tension between the two men palpable. As Knight raises his championship in Breakker's face, the WWE Universe watches with bated breath, knowing that a collision between these two titans is inevitable.

Backstage

Quote:
The door to General Manager Nick Aldis' office flies open with a bang as Logan Paul storms in, his frustration evident on his face. Aldis, seated behind his desk, raises an eyebrow at the unexpected intrusion.

Nick Aldis: Logan, to what do I owe the pleasure?

Logan Paul: Cut the crap, Aldis. I want my rematch for the United States Championship, and I want it now!

Aldis leans back in his chair, considering Paul's demand for a moment before responding.

Nick Aldis: I understand your frustration, Logan, but I have something else in mind for you tonight. You'll be in action... and it's up next.

Paul's expression shifts from anger to curiosity as he processes Aldis' words.

Logan Paul: What do you mean? Who am I facing?

Aldis offers a knowing smirk, keeping his cards close to his chest.

Nick Aldis: You'll find out soon enough. Consider it an opportunity to prove yourself.

Paul nods, begrudgingly accepting Aldis' decision as he exits the office, the anticipation building for his impromptu match.

Singles Match
Logan Paul vs. ???

Quote:
The arena plunges into darkness as the WWE Universe eagerly awaits the revelation of Logan Paul's impromptu opponent. Suddenly, the iconic entrance music of The Hardy Boyz fills the arena, igniting a thunderous roar of applause and excitement from the crowd. Strobe lights flash as Jeff and Matt Hardy make their grand entrance, leaping onto the stage with their signature energy and charisma.

Logan Paul's expression shifts from confusion to shock as he watches The Hardy Boyz make their way to the ring, the WWE Universe erupting in cheers at the sight of the legendary duo.

The bell rings, and the match between Logan Paul and Jeff Hardy officially begins. Paul, visibly flustered by the unexpected turn of events, cautiously approaches Hardy, his nerves evident.

Hardy, fueled by the electric energy of the crowd, wastes no time in taking control of the match, unleashing a barrage of high-flying maneuvers and hard-hitting strikes. Paul, outmatched and overwhelmed, struggles to keep pace with the seasoned veteran.

As the match reaches its climax, Hardy seizes an opportunity to go for the Twist of Fate. With lightning-fast reflexes, he connects with the devastating maneuver, sending Paul crashing to the canvas.

The referee counts the pinfall, and the arena explodes with cheers as Jeff Hardy secures the victory. But as Hardy celebrates his win, Logan Paul throws a tantrum in the ring, screaming and pounding the mat in frustration.

The Hardy Boyz, undeterred by Paul's outburst, share a laugh as they make their way up the ramp, basking in the adulation of the WWE Universe. Paul, left seething in the ring, watches with disdain as The Hardy Boyz disappear backstage.

Backstage

Quote:
The backstage area of Friday Night Smackdown is abuzz with excitement as Bayley, the newly crowned WWE Women's Champion, makes her way through the throng of fellow Superstars. Her smile is infectious as she exchanges pleasantries with members of the roster, reveling in the camaraderie and support of her peers.

As Bayley continues her journey to the ring, her championship belt gleaming proudly over her shoulder, the WWE Universe eagerly anticipates her arrival. The sound of her theme music fills the arena, signaling her imminent entrance.

With a confident stride, Bayley emerges onto the stage, her presence commanding the attention of everyone in attendance. The arena erupts into cheers as the WWE Women's Champion raises her title high above her head, basking in the adulation of the crowd.

With a smile plastered on her face, Bayley makes her way down the ramp, soaking in the cheers and applause from the WWE Universe. She exudes confidence and poise as she climbs into the ring, ready to address her loyal fans and celebrate her hard-fought victory.

As Bayley stands in the center of the ring, the WWE Women's Championship held proudly aloft, the arena pulsates with excitement, eager to hear what the new champion has to say.

In-Ring Segment

Quote:
As Bayley stands in the ring, basking in the adulation of the WWE Universe, the atmosphere suddenly shifts as the eerie strains of Alexa Bliss's theme music fill the arena. The crowd erupts into cheers mixed with a sense of apprehension as they witness the return of the enigmatic superstar.

With a sly grin on her face, Alexa Bliss makes her way down to the ring, her presence commanding attention as she stares down Bayley, the new WWE Women's Champion. Bayley's expression flickers with a mix of surprise and caution as Bliss enters the ring and takes hold of a microphone.

Alexa Bliss: Bayley, Bayley, Bayley. Look at you, all smiles and glory, basking in the spotlight as the new Women's Champion. Congratulations, truly. You had your moment at WrestleMania, and you deserve to savor it.

The WWE Universe listens intently as Bliss's tone shifts, her demeanor darkening as a shadow of resentment crosses her face.

Alexa Bliss: But let's not forget who I am, Bayley. The Alexa Bliss you see before you may seem sweet and kind, but make no mistake – the Alexa Bliss of old is back, and she's more determined than ever to reclaim what is rightfully hers.

The crowd murmurs with anticipation as Bliss's words hang in the air, the tension palpable between the two competitors. Bayley narrows her eyes, her competitive spirit ignited by Bliss's challenge.

Bayley: Alexa, you may have your sights set on my championship, but let me remind you – I fought tooth and nail to earn this title, and I'll be damned if I let anyone take it away from me. So if you want a shot at this title, you better be prepared to go through me.

The WWE Universe erupts into cheers as Bayley stands her ground, ready to defend her championship against all challengers. Bliss's smile fades into a look of determination as she stares down Bayley, a fire burning in her eyes.

Alexa Bliss: Challenge accepted, Bayley. Consider yourself warned – I'll stop at nothing to reclaim what is rightfully mine.

With that, Bliss drops the microphone and exits the ring, leaving Bayley to contemplate the looming threat of the returning superstar. The stage is set for a fierce battle between two of WWE's most formidable competitors, as the rivalry between Bayley and Alexa Bliss reignites with a vengeance.

Six-Man Tag Team Match
Pride vs. The Final Testament

Quote:
The match begins with a tense standoff between the two teams, each member eyeing their opponents with determination. Bobby Lashley starts for Pride, while Karrion Kross steps up for The Final Testament. The bell rings, and the match is officially underway.

Lashley and Kross lock up in the center of the ring, their strength and power on full display as they vie for control. The two powerhouse competitors trade punishing blows, each refusing to back down. However, it's Kross who gains the upper hand, delivering a series of devastating strikes that send Lashley reeling.

As Lashley struggles to regain his footing, Kross tags in Akam, and the two members of The Final Testament unleash a brutal assault on Lashley, isolating him in their corner of the ring. With quick tags and ruthless efficiency, they wear down Lashley, leaving him vulnerable and weakened.

Just when it seems like all hope is lost for Pride, Montez Ford explodes into action, unleashing his signature high-flying maneuvers to turn the tide of the match. With Angelo Dawkins by his side, Ford launches a flurry of aerial assaults, taking down both Akam and Rezar with precision and agility.

But The Final Testament refuses to stay down, and they quickly regain control of the match, isolating Ford in their corner and unleashing a relentless onslaught of power and aggression.

As the match reaches its climax, Karrion Kross tags himself back in, his eyes locked on Angelo Dawkins. With a menacing smirk, Kross delivers his devastating finisher to Dawkins, planting him into the canvas with authority.

The referee counts the pinfall, and the arena erupts into boo’s as Karrion Kross secures the victory for The Final Testament. With Scarlett by his side, Kross stands tall in the ring, his dominance unquestioned as Pride looks on in defeat.

Backstage Segment

Quote:
General Manager Nick Aldis stands backstage, flanked by the new World Tag Team Champions, New Catch Republic. The champions, proud and confident, hold their titles high as Aldis addresses the WWE Universe.

Nick Aldis: Ladies and gentlemen, tonight, we have an incredible opportunity for the tag teams of Friday Night Smackdown. As you witnessed earlier, New Catch Republic emerged victorious and claimed the World Tag Team Championships. But their reign will be put to the test next week as we host a Tag Team Turmoil match to determine their challengers!

The WWE Universe erupts with excitement at the announcement, eager to see which tag team will step up to challenge the dominant champions.

Nick Aldis: The rules are simple: multiple tag teams will compete in a grueling battlel, with the last team standing earning the right to face New Catch Republic for the titles. It's a chance for every tag team on the roster to prove their mettle and stake their claim to championship glory.

Tag Team Turmoil | #1 Contender Match
LWO vs. Legado vs. Cedric & Ashante Adonis vs. Solo & Jimmy vs. A-Town Down Under

Quote:
As the Tag Team Turmoil match kicks off, the excitement in the arena is palpable. The teams are ready to battle it out for the opportunity to challenge New Catch Republic for the World Tag Team Championships.

1. **LWO** (Joaquin Wilde & Cruz Del Toro) vs. **Legado** (Humberto Carrillo & Angel Garza) vs. **Cedric & Ashante Adonis** vs. **Solo & Jimmy** vs. **A-Town Down Under** (Austin Theory & Grayson Waller)

- LWO and Legado start the match with fast-paced action, showcasing their high-flying abilities. Humberto Carrillo eliminates Cruz Del Toro after a breathtaking Moonsault.

- Cedric Alexander and Ashante Adonis enter the fray, targeting both LWO and Legado. Cedric Alexander eliminates Joaquin Wilde with a Lumbar Check.

- Solo and Jimmy charge into the match, bringing a powerhouse presence. Solo eliminates Humberto Carrillo with a devastating Powerbomb.

- A-Town Down Under makes their entrance, with Austin Theory and Grayson Waller taking control of the ring. Ashante Adonis eliminates Jimmy with a powerful spinebuster.

- Ashante Adonis and Solo Sikoa find themselves against Austin Theory and Grayson Waller of A-Town Down Under.

- In a critical moment, Ashante Adonis inadvertently missteps, causing him to be eliminated by Solo Sikoa. Now, it's down to Solo Sikoa against Austin Theory and Grayson Waller from A-Town Down Under.

- Solo Sikoa dominates the ring, overpowering both Theory and Waller. However, the numbers game catches up with him, and he finds himself in a 2-on-1 situation.

- In a surprising turn of events, Austin Theory sacrifices himself, taking a hit meant for Grayson Waller. This allows Waller to seize the opportunity and eliminate Solo Sikoa, securing the victory for A-Town Down Under.

The WWE Universe erupts with cheers as A-Town Down Under emerges victorious, earning the right to challenge New Catch Republic for the World Tag Team Championships.

Hype Video surrounding the return of the Hardy Boys

Backstage

Quote:
General Manager Nick Aldis stands in the center of the ring, flanked by two of Smackdown's top competitors, Randy Orton and Kevin Owens. The WWE Universe buzzes with anticipation as Aldis prepares to make a major announcement regarding the future of Smackdown.

Nick Aldis: Ladies and gentlemen, I've gathered Randy Orton and Kevin Owens here tonight for a very important reason. Next week on Smackdown, these two superstars will go head-to-head in a match that will have significant implications for their futures.

The crowd erupts with excitement at the prospect of seeing Orton and Owens collide in the ring.

Nick Aldis: The winner of next week's match will earn themselves a spot in a future title opportunity match, where they will have the chance to challenge for championship gold here on Smackdown.

The WWE Universe cheers in approval as Orton and Owens exchange a nod of understanding, both men eager to seize this opportunity for glory.

Nick Aldis: But that's not all. I've also heard the voices of our female superstars, and I recognize that there needs to be a change in the Women's Division. Tonight, there wasn't enough representation, and for that, I take full responsibility.

Aldis pauses, his expression serious as he addresses the issue at hand.

Nick Aldis: So next week, I'm issuing a call to action for the Women's Division. I want to see more opportunities for our female superstars to shine, and I'm committed to making that happen.

The WWE Universe erupts into applause, appreciative of Aldis' commitment to equality and opportunity within the Women's Division.

Nick Aldis: Stay tuned, because next week's Smackdown is going to be one for the books. Randy Orton and Kevin Owens battling it out for a chance at championship gold, and a renewed focus on the Women's Division. You won't want to miss it.

With that, Aldis exits the ring, leaving the WWE Universe buzzing with anticipation for the exciting developments to come on next week's episode of Smackdown.

In-Ring Segment

Quote:
As the lights dim in the arena, the anticipation reaches a fever pitch. The audience eagerly awaits the main event of Friday Night Smackdown, the Cody Rhodes Championship Celebration. Cody Rhodes, clad in his championship attire, stands in the center of the ring, the WWE Championship gleaming on his shoulder.

Cody Rhodes: Ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you tonight not just as your new WWE Champion, but as a man who has overcome adversity and risen to the top of this industry once again.

[Crowd erupts into cheers, showing their support for the new champion.]

Cody Rhodes: Last year, I stood in this very ring after winning the Royal Rumble, filled with hope and determination. But I failed. I failed to dethrone The Bloodline, to overcome the seemingly insurmountable obstacles in my path. But I refused to give up.

[Crowd cheers louder, recognizing Rhodes' resilience.]

Cody Rhodes: And now, here we are in 2024. I stand before you as not just a Royal Rumble winner, but as the only man to win the Rumble in back-to-back years since Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Rock, Jimmy Uso, Solo Sikoa, Roman Reigns... none of them could stop me. And now, I stand here as your champion.

[The crowd roars with approval, acknowledging Rhodes' incredible journey.]

But just as Rhodes basks in the adulation of the crowd, a new music hits the arena, sending shockwaves through the audience. Out onto the stage emerge Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks, former associates from Rhodes' time in AEW.

The crowd erupts into a mixture of confusion and excitement as Omega and The Young Bucks make their way down to the ring, clapping mockingly as they join Rhodes in the ring, each with a microphone in hand.

Kenny Omega: Congratulations, Cody, on your monumental victory. You truly are a shining example of perseverance... or should I say, desperation?

[Cody's expression shifts from joy to concern as he realizes Omega's true intentions.]

Cody Rhodes: You... you guys aren't actually here to congratulate me... are you?

Before Cody can react, he feels a sudden impact from behind. He turns around just in time to be met with a devastating Buckshot Lariat from Hangman Adam Page, knocking him to the canvas.

As Cody lays sprawled on the mat, The Young Bucks laugh at his misfortune, while Kenny Omega picks up the WWE Championship, a sinister grin on his face.

Kenny Omega: Goodnight... and goodbye, Cody. BANG!
Old 03-09-2024, 11:38 PM   #8
All Star

Bard's Arena

**Fightful News Report**

*By Sean Ross Sapp, Fightful Wrestling Correspondent*

Quote:
The Fightful News Report wraps up the week's events in the world of professional wrestling, providing insight and analysis into the latest developments across Raw, Smackdown, and NXT. Here are the key highlights from this week's report:

1. **AEW Talent Infiltrating WWE**: There has been a noticeable influx of talent from All Elite Wrestling (AEW) making appearances in WWE. Dean Ambrose, known as Jon Moxley in AEW, is set to become a full-time member of the Raw roster, with the possibility of more AEW stars joining him in the future.

2. **Gunther's #1 Contender Victory**: Gunther emerged victorious in the #1 Contender Match, earning the opportunity to challenge Drew McIntyre for the World Heavyweight Championship. However, reports indicate that he may not be facing McIntyre at Backlash, hinting at a potential twist in the storyline.

3. **The House of Black in NXT**: The House of Black, comprising Aleister Black, Brody King, and Buddy Murphy, are currently not slated for NXT. However, they are expected to make appearances on the brand in the coming weeks before transitioning to either Raw or Smackdown.

4. **Wardlow's NXT Push**: Wardlow is reportedly due for a significant push in NXT, signaling a potential rise to prominence for the powerhouse competitor in the weeks ahead.

5. **The Hardy Boys on Smackdown**: The Hardy Boys, Jeff and Matt Hardy, are set to be prominently featured on Smackdown, likely taking part in key storylines and matches on the blue brand.

6. **The Elite's Takeover of Smackdown**: The Elite, consisting of Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks, and Adam Page, are rumored to be taking over Smackdown. They are expected to play integral roles in main storylines leading up to at least SummerSlam, with Cody Rhodes also slated to be involved.

7. **Secondary Women's Championships**: General Manager Nick Aldis made a significant announcement on Smackdown, acknowledging the need for greater opportunities for women in WWE. In response to this, WWE is reportedly planning to introduce secondary Women's Championships on both Raw and Smackdown. This decision reflects WWE's commitment to providing more opportunities and spotlight for its female superstars, allowing them to showcase their talents and compete for championship gold on a larger scale. As the Women's Division continues to evolve and thrive, fans can anticipate the introduction of these new titles as a testament to the ongoing progress and inclusivity within WWE. The Tag Team Championships will be dissolving on Raw.

The Fightful News Report provides fans with valuable insights and behind-the-scenes information, offering a glimpse into the future of WWE and the wider world of professional wrestling. As developments continue to unfold, fans eagerly await to see how these reports will impact the landscape of sports entertainment.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »