Home

Legacy - A WWE 2k24 Universe Story

This is a discussion on Legacy - A WWE 2k24 Universe Story within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2024, 08:42 PM   #9
Rookie

ApexPredator724's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Legacy - A WWE 2k24 Universe Story

Raw Logo.png

3 Weeks to Backlash

Opening Segment: Cody Addresses the WWE Universe

The arena is buzzing with anticipation as the opening chords of WWE Raw's theme music echo through the speakers. The camera pans across the sea of enthusiastic fans, signs held high, as the excitement builds. The spotlight shines on the ring, and Cody Rhodes stands solemnly in the center, a microphone in hand.

Cody Rhodes: "For years, I have faced the best this industry has to offer. I've been in battles that would make lesser men crumble, yet here I am, still standing. And what do I have to show for it?"

The fans are mixed with cheers and sympathetic applause, acknowledging Cody's frustration.

Cody Rhodes: "I've been called many things, but there's one title that continues to elude me, and that's the WWE Championship. I've faced giants, I've overcome obstacles, and I've proven time and time again that I am championship material. Yet, for some reaso-"

Cody is suddenly interrupted by the music of the Scottish Warrior Drew McIntyre who makes his way to the stage.

Drew McIntyre: "Cody, Cody, Cody. I couldn't help but hear you out here lamenting about being uncrowned - AGAIN. The thing is, mate, you're not the only one who's been on the verge of greatness. I've been there too, and I've got the scars to prove it. Now, I get it, you want that WWE Championship, but so do I. You've always had a way with words, but actions speak louder than words and I am nothing if not a man of action. How about you and me, one-on-one, later tonight?"

Cody Rhodes: *nodding* "You're on, McIntyre. But let's make this even more interesting. How about we make it a No Disqualification match? That way, there are no excuses when I walk out victorious!"

The crowd erupts into cheers at the prospect of a no-holds-barred showdown between these two formidable opponents.

Drew McIntyre: "You're playing with fire, Cody, but I accept your challenge. Tonight, we settle this once and for all."

The crowd explodes into cheers as the camera pans out, signaling the start of what promises to be an unforgettable episode of WWE Raw.

Opening Match - Intercontinental Champion Gunther v. Ricochet

In a heated match between Gunther and Ricochet, tensions escalated when Gunther cunningly offered a fake handshake at the start, setting the tone for a fiercely competitive showdown. Despite Ricochet's high-flying offense and agile maneuvers, Gunther's brute strength proved too much as he ultimately secured the victory with a devastating powerbomb, leaving Ricochet unable to recover.

Winner via pinfall: Gunther (1-0)

Segment 2: Jey Uso Enters the Building

The camera focuses on the bustling exterior of the arena as a sleek car pulls up to the entrance. Jey Uso steps out, exuding confidence as he adjusts his sunglasses.

Michael Cole: "Look who's just arrived! It's Jey Uso, and he's got a huge opportunity tonight against the World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins!"

Pat McAfee: "That's right, Michael! Jey Uso is not one to back down from a challenge, and tonight, he's looking to make a statement against the top dog on Monday Night Raw."

Michael Cole: "Seth Rollins may be the top dog of Raw, but Jey Uso has been on fire lately."

Pat McAfee: "Ab-so-lutely! The WWE Universe is in for a treat tonight. Jey Uso versus Seth Rollins is a match you won't want to miss!"

Match 2: Shinsuke Nakamura v. Sami Zayn

In a thrilling encounter between Sinsuke Nakamura and Sami Zayn, the two seasoned competitors showcased their technical prowess and resilience. In the end, Sami Zayn emerged victorious, securing the win with a crafty maneuver.

Winner via pinfall: Sami Zayn (1-0)

Segment 3: Chelsea Green Runs Her Mouth

During a heated segment, Chelsea Green unleashed a barrage of insults aimed at Katana Chance and Kayden Carter, questioning their abilities and mocking their accomplishments. As tensions reached a boiling point, Chelsea's partner Piper Niven got involved, confronting the champions. Raw General Manager Adam Pierce wasted no time capitalizing on the chaos, swiftly announcing a one-on-one match between Piper Niven and Katana Chance.

Match 3: Piper Niven v. Tag Team Champion Katana Chance

In a hard-hitting match between Piper Niven and Katana Chance, both competitors had moments of momentum. However, just as Katana seemed to gain the upper hand, Chelsea Green's interference turned the tide, allowing Piper Niven to capitalize and secure the victory, furthering the animosity between the two rival teams.

Winner via pinfall: Piper Niven (1-0)

Segment 4: The Judgement Day Makes a Statement

As we return from commercial break, the Judgement Day are waiting in the ring. Rhea Ripley stands front and center with a microphone in hand.

Rhea Ripley: *Smirking* "As you can see, Mami remains the most dominant woman in the division. You see, when you talk about dominance, you talk about the Judgement Day. We aren't just a group; we're a force of nature. Damien Priest, Finn Balor, Dominik Mysterio, JD McDonough, and myself—we're not here to play games; we're here to run this show."

Rhea's eyes gleam with intensity as she continues.

Rhea Ripley: "The WWE has never seen a faction like us. We've proven it time and time again. The landscape of this company is changing, and it's changing because the Judgement Day is here, and we are taking over. Tonight when I face Alexa Bliss, I am going to remind her why Mami is Always - On Top!"

As the Judgement Day finishes their declaration, they start to leave the area, the camera capturing their imposing exit. However, as they head towards the entrance ramp, the distinctive sounds of Imperium's entrance music begin to echo through the arena.

Pat McAfee: "This is like two heavyweight titans passing in the night, Michael! The tension is thick, and the WWE Universe is on the edge of their seats!"

The Judgement Day and Imperium cross paths on the entrance ramp, a palpable stare down unfolding. The air is charged with intensity as both factions lock eyes, foreshadowing a potential collision of these dominant forces in the WWE.

Match 4: Imperium v. The Viking Raiders

In a fierce clash, Imperium's Ludwig Kaiser and Giovanni Vinci faced off against the Viking Raiders' Erik and Ivar. Kaiser utilized precise suplexes while Vinci showcased quick strikes and acrobatics. Erik delivered a thunderous spinebuster, and Ivar unleashed a devastating corner avalanche. Despite a valiant effort, Imperium's teamwork prevailed as Kaiser executed a rolling German suplex and Vinci landed a decisive top-rope splash, securing the win for Imperium.

Winners via pinfall: Imperium (1-0)

Segment 5: Jey Uso Looks to Make a Statement

The arena is charged with anticipation as Jey Uso's music hits, and he confidently strides down the ramp. The crowd erupts as Seth Rollins' theme follows, and the World Heavyweight Champion makes his entrance, championship belt gleaming under the lights. The stage is set for an intense showdown between these two formidable competitors.

Match 5: Jey Uso v. World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins

In a highly anticipated matchup between Jey Uso and Seth Rollins, both competitors brought their A-game to the ring. Jey Uso utilized his speed and agility, executing quick strikes and aerial maneuvers to keep Rollins on his toes. Rollins, known for his technical prowess, countered with a variety of holds and submissions, attempting to ground his opponent. Throughout the match, there were several near falls as both superstars traded momentum, with Rollins delivering a devastating Buckle Bomb to Jey. However, Jey Uso fought back with a series of superkicks and a Samoan Drop. In the closing moments, Rollins connected with a Curb Stomp out of nowhere, securing the victory over Jey Uso. Despite the hard-fought battle, both competitors showed mutual respect as they shook hands in the center of the ring, acknowledging each other's skills and sportsmanship.

Winner via pinfall: Seth Rollins (1-0)

Segment 6: Mami Is Always On Top

Backstage in the bustling WWE arena, Cody Rhodes is seen quietly preparing for his match against Drew McIntyre. He's focused, going through his pre-match rituals and mentally gearing up for the upcoming battle. Suddenly, without warning, Drew McIntyre ambushes Cody from behind, launching a vicious attack. McIntyre delivers a series of devastating blows, catching Cody off guard and leaving him sprawled on the floor, possibly injured. The backstage area is filled with chaos as WWE personnel rush in to break up the altercation and attend to Cody's injuries, setting a tense atmosphere for their impending showdown in the ring.

Match 6: Women's World Champion Rhea Ripley v. Alexa Bliss

In a match between Alexa Bliss and Women's World Champion Rhea Ripley, both competitors displayed their unique wrestling styles. Bliss utilized her agility and strikes, while Ripley countered with power moves like suplexes and clotheslines. The match saw back-and-forth action, with both wrestlers exchanging momentum. Ultimately, Ripley secured the win with her RipTide finisher.

After the match, Ripley grabbed the microphone and confidently stated, "Mami is always on top, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it." She asserted her dominance in the Women's division and her determination to remain at the top. To drive her message home, Ripley delivered another RipTide to Alexa Bliss, leaving her rival incapacitated in the ring.

Winner via pinfall: Rhea Ripley (1-0)

Main Event Segment: No Holds Barred

Main Event: Cody Rhodes v. Drew McIntyre

In the main event of WWE Raw, an injured Cody Rhodes bravely steps into the ring to face Drew McIntyre in a No Holds Barred Match. Despite the evident pain, Cody fights with every ounce of determination, refusing to back down from the challenge. Drew McIntyre, capitalizing on Cody's injury, targets the injured back relentlessly, inflicting punishment with steel chairs and steel steps.

However, Cody refuses to quit, summoning his inner resilience to mount a comeback. With adrenaline coursing through his veins, Cody unleashes a flurry of offense, using the environment to his advantage. The match reaches its climax as both competitors trade brutal strikes and high-impact maneuvers.

In the end, despite Cody's valiant effort, Drew McIntyre's relentless assault proves too much to overcome. With a final devastating Claymore Kick, Drew pins Cody for the victory.

Winner: Drew McIntyre (1-0)

Michael Cole: "Ladies and gentlemen, a night of WWE Raw that won't be easily forgotten. The actions of Drew McIntyre in that match with Cody Rhodes were nothing short of shocking. We'll have to wait and see how this unfolds. Thank you for being with us tonight. I'm Michael Cole, and we'll be back next week with more from the WWE. Goodnight, everyone."

Last edited by ApexPredator724; 03-09-2024 at 09:58 PM.
Old 03-09-2024, 11:40 PM   #10
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

I am really enjoying the incorporation of the W/L records! Great write-ups so far!
Old 03-09-2024, 11:50 PM   #11
Rookie

ApexPredator724's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
I am really enjoying the incorporation of the W/L records! Great write-ups so far!
Appreciate it! I was heavily inspired by the writing you have done and the way you build stories.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2024, 11:59 PM   #12
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredator724
Appreciate it! I was heavily inspired by the writing you have done and the way you build stories.
I love that

I am feeling very inspired again this year, and have some stuff posted!

I will absolutely be following along. Keep up the great work!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Old 03-10-2024, 12:00 AM   #13
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredator724
[center]

CAWs: Currently none however, I may open it to readers to join my Universe as we go starting in NXT!!

*Courtesy to PeoplesChampGB & Bard for Layout Design Ideas
I just saw this part! Lol.

Then about the CAWs, if you want old Bard and some of his friends in your Universe, Tag is NH24 for 4 superstars!

Old 03-10-2024, 12:03 AM   #14
Rookie

ApexPredator724's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
I just saw this part! Lol.

Then about the CAWs, if you want old Bard and some of his friends in your Universe, Tag is NH24 for 4 superstars!

Consider it done, stay tuned!
Old 03-17-2024, 11:46 PM   #15
Rookie

ApexPredator724's Arena

NXT Logo.png
4 Weeks Until NXT Battleground

Opening 1: NXT Women's Championship Announcement

*The NXT logo flashes across the screen as the crowd erupts in excitement. The camera pans to the ring where NXT General Manager, Shawn Michaels, stands with a microphone in hand.*

Shawn Michaels: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to NXT! Tonight, we kick things off with an announcement regarding the NXT Women's Championship. With regards to the vacancy, we'll be hosting a series of qualifying matches to determine the next champion. Stay tuned as the action unfolds!"

*The crowd cheers in anticipation as the first match is announced.*

Match 1 NXT Women's Championship Qualifier: Tiffany Stratton v. Blair Davenport

They lock up in the center of the ring, jockeying for position. Davenport gains the upper hand with a side headlock. Stratton whips Davenport into the ropes, Davenport attempts a clothesline, but Stratton ducks underneath and rebounds off the opposite ropes. Stratton charges back at Davenport and delivers a running dropkick, sending Davenport staggering backward. Davenport regains her footing and charges at Stratton, but Stratton sidesteps and sends Davenport crashing into the turnbuckle. With Davenport stunned in the corner, Stratton takes advantage and unleashes a flurry of forearm strikes to Davenport's chest. Stratton pulls Davenport out of the corner and sets her up for a suplex, hoisting her into the air and driving her down to the mat.

Stratton goes for the cover: 1... 2... Davenport kicks out just in time!

Stratton maintains control, staying on the offensive with stomps and kicks to Davenport's body. Davenport manages to create some separation with a desperation kick, stunning Stratton momentarily. Davenport capitalizes on the opening and climbs to the top rope, looking to deliver a high-risk maneuver. However, Stratton quickly recovers and meets Davenport on the top rope, delivering a superplex that shakes the ring. Stratton is the first to her feet, signaling for the end she climbs to the top rope and delivers the PME!

Winner via Pinfall: Tiffany Stratton (1-0)

Match 2: Los Lotharios v. Chase-U

In a fast-paced matchup, Los Lotharios faced off against Chase U. Los Lotharios showcased their high-flying offense, with Carrillo and Garza executing impressive aerial maneuvers. Despite a spirited effort from Chase U, Los Lotharios dominated the match, with Carrillo and Garza displaying excellent teamwork.

Winners via Pinfall: Los Lotharios (1-0)

Segment 2: Carmello Hayes Puts Trick on Notice

*Carmelo Hayes appears on screen lounging by the pool. He notices the camera and sits up to address the Universe.*

Carmelo Hayes: "Listen up, NXT Universe. I've got something to say, and I'm not holding back. Trick Williams, oh Trick, you've made a big mistake crossing paths with me. You see, as long as I'm here in NXT, I'm going to make your life miserable. You thought you could just waltz in here and make a name for yourself? Well, think again, because you've got Carmelo Hayes standing in your way."

*The crowd reacts with a mix of cheers and boos, knowing the tension between Hayes and Williams is heating up.*

Carmelo Hayes: "You see, Trick, I'm not just here to win matches and collect titles. I'm here to prove that I'm the top dog in NXT, and if that means getting under your skin every chance I get, then so be it. You can expect me to be a constant thorn in your side, a shadow lurking in the darkness, always ready to strike when you least expect it."

*Hayes smirks confidently as he continues to address Trick Williams directly.*

Carmelo Hayes: "So, Trick, consider this a warning. You may have won a battle or two, but the war is far from over. As long as Carmelo Hayes is here, you'll never know peace. Get ready, because I'm about to make your life a living hell."

Match 3: Noam Dar v. Trick Williams

Noam Dar and Trick Williams faced off in the NXT ring. The match was evenly contested, with both competitors showcasing their skills. However, as Trick Williams gained momentum, Carmelo Hayes' music suddenly blared through the arena, distracting Trick at a crucial moment. Seizing the opportunity, Noam Dar capitalized with a swift roll-up pin, securing the victory over Trick Williams.

Winner via Pinfall: Noam Dar (1-0)

Segment 3: Ilja Issues the Challenge

*The NXT arena is buzzing with anticipation as Ilja Dragunov steps into the ring, the NXT Champion's title draped over his shoulder.*

Ilja Dragunov: "NXT Universe, listen to me! I am not just a champion, I am a fighting champion! Week after week, I have stood in this ring and defended this title against all comers. But tonight, I'm not content with waiting for a challenger to step up. I want to fight, and I want to fight right now!"

*The crowd erupts with excitement as Ilja's challenge hangs in the air. Suddenly, the arena goes dark, and Nathan Frazer's music hits, signaling his arrival.*

Ilja Dragunov: "Ah, Nathan Frazer, it seems fate has brought us together once again. You want a fight? Well, here I am, ready and waiting. Let's give the NXT Universe a match they'll never forget!"

*Nathan Frazer confidently steps into the ring, a determined look on his face as he stares down Ilja Dragunov.*

Nathan Frazer: "You want a fight, Ilja? You've got it. And tonight, I'm going to prove why they call me The Prodigy of Pro Wrestling!"

*The crowd roars with excitement as the referee signals for the match to begin.*

Match 4: NXT Champion Ilja Dragunov vs. Nathan Frazer

Ilja Dragunov takes control early on with his raw power, overpowering Nathan Frazer with impactful strikes and throws. Frazer shows his resilience, fighting back with quick strikes and high-flying maneuvers, attempting to wear down the champion. However, Dragunov's relentless offense proves too much for Frazer to handle as he continues to dominate the match. Despite Frazer's valiant effort, Dragunov hits his signature Torpedo Moscow finisher, flooring Frazer for the pin.

Winner via Pinfall: Ilja Dragunov (1-0)

Segment 4: The Main Event

Main Event: Dijak v. Joe Gacy

Dijak faced off against Joe Gacy in the NXT ring. The match was intense from the start, with both competitors unleashing their signature moves in an attempt to gain the upper hand. Despite Gacy's resilience, Dijak's sheer strength and agility proved to be too much to handle. As the match reached its conclusion, Dijak executed his devastating Feast Your Eyes finisher, laying Gacy out cold on the canvas.

Winner via Pinfall: Dijak (1-0)

*However, the action didn't end there. As Dijak celebrated his victory, Gacy grabbed a microphone, his frustration evident in his voice. He began taunting Dijak, hurling insults and accusations his way.

Enraged by Gacy's words, Dijak charged at him, sparking a brawl between the two competitors. The chaos spilled out of the ring, with Dijak and Gacy exchanging blows at ringside.

With tensions boiling over, Dijak seized the opportunity to make a statement. He hoisted Gacy onto his shoulders and delivered a bone-crushing chokeslam, sending Gacy crashing through a nearby table.

The NXT Universe erupted in shock and awe as Dijak stood tall over his fallen adversary, the image of him standing victorious amid the wreckage serving as a powerful conclusion to the show.*
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »