Home

~~WWE Universe 2k20~~(Version 2) Then...Now...Forever..

This is a discussion on ~~WWE Universe 2k20~~(Version 2) Then...Now...Forever.. within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-08-2024, 11:40 PM   #17
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ~~WWE Universe 2k20~~(Version 2) Then...Now...Forever..

WWE Monday Night RAW

July Week 4

Rochester, NY

PREVIEW

This Means WAR...

At Extreme Rules CM Punk returned to the WWE and cost Triple H the WWE Championship against John Cena. The next night on RAW it was revealed that Punk has been signed exclusively by Linda McMahon and the New Authority couldn't fire him. Punk then met Triple H inside Hell in a Cell in which Punk emerged victorious. Last week Punk, Orton, and Cena lost to Triple H, Batista, and NEW WWE Champion Ric Flair in a 6 Man Tag Team Match. Punks intention is to end the New Authority's reign of terror on the WWE. Tonight Mr. McMahon has a message for the Voice of the Voiceless. What does Punk have to say in return?

We are just 6 Days away from Money in the Bank and Tonight on RAW we will see more Qualifying Matches. Kevin Owens will meet Curtis Axel. Eddie Guerrero will meet Drew McIntyre. Rusev will meet Booker T.

In the Women's Qualifying Matches, Alexa Bliss will meet Alicia Fox. Asuka will meet Nikki Cross. Sasha Banks will meet Naomi.

Who will punch their Ticket to this years Money in the Bank?

Finally Universal Champion Seth Rollins will be in action taking on Bray Wyatt in Non Title Action!

All this and more on MONDAY NIGHT RAW!

Old 05-09-2024, 04:08 AM   #18
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE Monday Night RAW

July Week 4

Rochester, NY

WWE Champion: Ric Flair

World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton

Universal Champion: Seth Rollins

United States Champion: Rey Mysterio

Intercontinental Champion: Dean Ambrose

European Champion: Daniel Bryan

WWE Tag Team Champions: The Hardy Boyz

World Tag Team Champions: The Wyatt Family(Rowan and Harper)

RAW Women's Champion: Becky Lynch

Smackdown Women's Champion: Bayley

Fireworks go off and it's time for Monday Night RAW! Live from Rochester, New York! We're just 6 Days away from Money in the Bank!

We are then greeted by the sound of Triple H's music as out walks the New Authority.

Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Batista, Daniel Bryan, Shawn Michaels, and Ric Flair all walk down to the ring wearing nice Suits. The fans boo as they climb into the ring smiling to the crowd.

H: "Hello Rochester New York!" Fans boo. "Keep booing we're not out here for you morons. We're out here for business and speaking of business, lets talk Money in the Bank coming up this Sunday. Steph darling you want to announce it?"

H hands his Wife the Microphone and kisses her.

Steph: "Thank you Babe. It's great to be here in New York with my Friends and Family not counting you idiots.(Fans boo) But anyway down to business. We have a few more Qualifying Matches tonight but allow us to make a couple more for Sunday. First Charlotte Flair will face Brie Bella and after what Charlotte did to Nikki I've decided I will let Charlotte pick the Match. Since Rey Mysterio is in Money in the Bank I've decided there will be a #1 Contender's Match on Sunday between Two Superstars I feel deserve a chance, Shinsuke Nakamura and Dolph Ziggler ."

The Authority like this idea as CM Punk's Music hits sending the fans into a frenzy.

Vince: "You Son of a Bitch! I'm glad you're out here! I have a message for you Punk. You may have a special Contract and we can't be allowed to fire you but as a WWE Employee you work for me. So here's your warning Punk! You mess or cross us we will make your life a living hell!"

Punk laughs.

Punk: "Vince calm down and save your breath, you see I came back with a special Contract by Linda McMahon for one purpose. To make the Authority's life miserable and to put an end to your reign of terror. So on Sunday at Money in the Bank, I'm coming for you Vince. I already kicked Triple H's *** inside Hell in a Cell at Great American Bash. You're next Vince."

Triple H is beside himself as Vince calms him down.

Vince: "YOU UNGRATEFUL SON OF A BITCH! (Punk laughs) ON SUNDAY I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ***! You and me and my Son Shane against you in a Handicap Street Fight! (They all laugh as Punk doesn't back down) In fact we're not gonna wait until Money in the Bank. Tonight Punk you're gonna face Batista!"

Punk refuses to be intimidated as he runs his mouth back as RAW goes to commercial.

MATCH 1
Money in The Bank Qualifying Match
Kevin Owens VS Curtis Axel W/Bo Dallas

Owens hits the Stunner on Axel to punch his way to Money in the Bank.

Winner: Kevin Owens

Owens stands on the turnbuckle playing to the crowd as Bo Dallas helps Curtis Axel to the back.

Cut to backstage where Kevin Owens is still celebrating on the TV as we see the New Authority.

Batista humphs at the TV screen as Shane rubs his shoulders calming him down. The Stable talks about Money in the Bank and how Ric Flair will retain his WWE Championship against John Cena and how Punk will learn respect.

Cut to Sasha Banks being interviewed by Charly on her Money in the Bank Qualifying Match against Naomi. Banks says her and Naomi are friends and may the best Woman win.

MATCH 2
Money in The Bank Qualifying Match
Sasha Banks VS Naomi

Great back and forth Match with nearfalls. Naomi hits the Rear View but Banks kicks out at 2. Naomi is then locked in the Bank Statement and taps out!

Winner: Sasha Banks

After the match Sasha helps Naomi up and the Two share a hug.

MATCH 3
Tag Team Match
The Usos VS Apollo Crews and Kamala

The Usos pick up the Win as Jey Uso lands a Uso Splash on Crews.

Winners: The Usos

The Usos head to the back celebrating as inside the ring Crews apologizes to Kamala for the loss.

Kamala appears to be understanding but then low blows Crews drawing boos from the crowd. Kamala laughs as he starts to slap his belly. He leaves to boos from the crowd laughing as Apollo holds his stomach from the low blow and looking angry up at Kamala who continues to taunt Crews from the ramp slapping his belly.

After the commercial Break we see Jeremy Borash backstage catching up with Kamala who is still laughing. JB approaches him but Kamala begins yelling in African Jibberish intimidating JB who runs away.

Kamala yells into the camera slapping his belly.

MATCH 4
Money in the Bank Qualifying Match
Eddie Guerrero W/Rey Mysterio VS Drew McIntyre

Drew plants Eddie with a Future Shock DDT but Eddie gets the shoulder up. Drew complains to the Referee. Eddie sneaks up behind Drew and rolls him up and with a handful of tights gets the 3 Count.

Winner: Eddie Guerrero

Eddie and Rey celebrate as inside the ring Drew is beside himself throwing a fit.

Backstage we see Booker T getting ready for his match. He tapes up his wrists and heads out the door.

Cut to Rusev walking towards the ring with Lana by his side. We have another match!

MATCH 5
Rusev W/Lana VS Booker T

The 5x WCW Champion gave Rusev all he could handle but missed with a Axe kick. The Bulgarian Brute then kicked T and locked in the Accolade and Booker passes out.

Winner: Rusev

After the match Rusev still has Booker T locked in The Accolade as fans boo. Officials storm the ring to try and get Rusev to break the hold as Booker T is completely passed out. Lana enters the ring and commands Rusev to release the hold.

Lana holds a Microphone as she and Rusev stand tall in the ring as Booker T is helped to the back.

Lana: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the newest addition to Money in the Bank, RUSEV!"

Rusev claims he will win on Sunday as fans boo.

Backstage we're inside the New Authority's locker room. We see Triple H and Stephanie standing in front of the T.V talking about the Show so far. They both admit Rusev in the Money in the Bank match is interesting and how Booker T was no match for the Bulgarian Brute.

A knock is heard and H says come in. Paul Heyman enters drawing boos from the crowd. H and Heyman shake hands. Heyman kisses Stephanie on the hand.

H: "Paul what can we do for you?"

Heyman: "I am here on behalf of my Client, Brock Lesnar. He wants a Match at Money in the Bank."

Stephanie: "Against who? What kind of Match? He lost at Extreme Rules against Seth Rollins for the Universal Championship."

Heyman nods in agreement. "Respectfully you are correct Mrs. McMahon. But he wishes to challenge the World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton."

H: "That can be arranged. Tell your boy he got his Match. World Heavyweight Championship. Money in the Bank."

Heyman smiles and shakes their hand as he walks away saying "Call Brock Lesnar" into his phone.

MATCH 6
Alexa Bliss VS Alicia Fox

Fox didn't stand much of a chance against The Goddess as Bliss drops her with a vicious DDT on her head and hooked the leg.

Winner: Alexa Bliss

Bliss taunts Fox who lies motionless on the mat. Bliss points to the Money in the Bank sign as she leaves the ring.

Backstage we see Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose walking around in Street Clothes. He holds the Title over his shoulder as he says hello to a few backstage Workers.

All of a sudden he's stopped by Shane McMahon who smirks at him.

Dean: "The hell do you want Shane?"

Shane just smirks at him.

Dean gets annoyed: "Shane you're wasting my time here. Go back to your Daddy and Sister. They're waiting for you. "

Dean goes to leave but is ambushed behind by KANE.

The Monster Kane slams Dean against a Brick wall hard. Kane isn't finished as he picks up the Intercontinental Champion by the Throat and slams him through a Table. Kane stands over Dean as Shane enters dropping the Intercontinental Title on the motionless Ambrose.

Shane: "Dean allow me to introduce you your opponent for Money in the Bank for your Intercontinental Championship. KANE! "

Kane laughs manically over Ambrose as they walk away.

Cut to Universal Champion Seth Rollins standing in his locker room ready for his match. He holds the Universal Title over his shoulder as fans cheer. Rollins recalls his history with Bray Wyatt and says tonight Wyatt is going down because he's the WWE Universe Champion.

MATCH 7
Asuka VS Nikki Cross

Cross goes for a Clothesline but Asuka ducks under and locks in the Asuka lock to make Cross tap out.

Winner: Asuka

Backstage we cut to a Brawl happening in the Parking Garage between Brie Bella and Charlotte Flair. The Two Women are swinging at each other and has to be broken up by Stephanie McMahon and officials.

MATCH 8
Non Title Match
Seth Rollins(c) VS Bray Wyatt W/Wyatt Family

Wyatt has Rollins in position for a Sister Abigail but Rollins reverses it into a DDT. Rollins goes for a Stomp and nails it! He hooks the leg but before the Ref starts the count BRAUN STROWMAN makes his way to the ring.

Winner: NONE

Strowman enters the ring and drops Wyatt with a massive boot. He then charges Rollins and drops him with a vicious Clothesline. Strowman tosses Rollins over the top rope and is hot on his tail. Strowman slams Rollins hard through the Announcers Table with a vicious chokeslam. Braun poses with the Universal Title over Rollins.

Backstage we see CM Punk making his way to the ring ready for the Main Event!

MATCH 9
Single Match
CM Punk VS Batista

Punk went for a GTS dropping the Animal but Batista kicked out at 2. Batista goes for a Spear but Punk dodged it and Batista plants head first in the turnbuckle. Punk grabs him and drops Batista with a GTS for the 3 Count.

Winner: CM Punk

As Punk is celebrating Vince McMahon storms the ring with a Chair and lays waste to Punk. Vince stands tall over a fallen Punk laughing.
Old 05-09-2024, 04:21 AM   #19
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE MONEY IN THE BANK!

Sunday July Week 4

MATCHES

Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Roman Reigns VS AJ Styles VS Rey Mysterio VS Kofi Kingston VS Eddie Guerrero VS Kevin Owens VS Rusev VS ???

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Paige VS Kairi Sane VS Natayla VS Ruby Riott VS Sasha Banks VS Asuka VS Alexa Bliss VS ???

WWE Championship
Ric Flair(c) W/New Authority VS John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton(c) VS Brock Lesnar W/Paul Heyman

Handicap Street Fight
CM Punk VS Mr. McMahon and Shane McMahon

United States Championship
#1 Contender's Match
Shinsuke Nakamura VS Dolph Ziggler

WWE Tag Team Championship
The Hardys(c) VS The Viking Raiders

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Dean Ambrose(c) VS Kane

TBA
Charlotte Flair VS Brie Bella

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Drew Gulak(c) VS "Gentleman" Jack Gallagher
Old 05-11-2024, 12:05 AM   #20
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

SmackDown Live!

YoungsTown, OH

July Week 4

PREVIEW

A SHIELD Reunion for One Night...

On RAW last night it was announced at Money in the Bank Dean Ambrose will defend his Intercontinental Championship against Kane. Universal Champion Seth Rollins was ambushed during his match with Bray Wyatt by The Monster Among Men Braun Strowman. And finally Roman Reigns and Rusev have qualified for this years Money in the Bank on Sunday in 5 Days. Due to all of this it's been announced that Rollins, Reigns, and Ambrose will Team up for one night to face Kane, Strowman, and Rusev. Who will gain momentum heading into Sunday?

The Usos will be in action tonight coming off a victory last night on Monday Night RAW over Apollo Crews and Kamala. Tonight they face Heavy Machinery.

Speaking of Crews and Kamala, Kamala attacked Crews after their loss and tonight Crews has challenged the Ugandan Savage. Can Crews get a bit of revenge or does Kamala have more pain in store for Apollo?

Money in the Bank is 5 Days away on Sunday. With one Spot left in both the Mens and the Women's, tonight Chyna will face Natayla and Bray Wyatt will face Christian. Who will secure the final spot?

AJ Styles and Kevin Owens both have qualified for Money in the Bank on Sunday. Tonight they go One on One. Who will gain momentum heading to Sunday?

Last night on RAW it was announced that at Money in the Bank, World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton will defend his Title against The Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar. Lesnar hasn't been seen since Seth Rollins defeated him at Extreme Rules to retain the Universal Championship. Tonight Orton will look to call out Lesnar and will also face The Scottish Warrior, Drew McIntyre.

WWE Champion Ric Flair will defend his Title against John Cena on Sunday. Tonight the Two will face off while Cena will also meet Mark Henry.

The Leader of Absolution Paige will face off against The Boss Sasha Banks. Also both Women's Champions Bayley and Becky Lynch will both be here as well.
Old 05-11-2024, 05:17 AM   #21
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

SmackDown Live!

YoungsTown, OH

July Week 4

Before the Show goes on the air we're in the middle of a Recorded Earlier Segment.

In the Parking Lot we see CM Punk arriving to the Show wearing Sunglasses. He's then approached by Security blocking his way and preventing him from entering the Arena.

Security: "Excuse me Sir on behalf of Mr. McMahon and Stephanie McMahon you are banned from the Building tonight."

Punk looks shocked but not surprised as he tries to enter anyway.

Security stops him.

Security: "Punk you can't be here we will call the Police."

Punk drops his bag looking pissed.

Punk: "What? You're kidding me!? Seriously?"

Security motions for Punk to leave as Punk yells at the Security what a load of crap this is.

Fireworks go off and it's time for SmackDown LIVE! LIVE from YoungsTown, Ohio! Before anything happens we kick into our First Match!

MATCH 1
Tag Team Match
Usos VS Heavy Machinery

Great Tag Team Match here. Otis went for The Caterpillar on Jey but Jimmy moved him out of the way and Otis crashed and burned. Tucker tried to double clothesline but the Usos ducked under and double dropkicked him out of the ring. Jimmy slingshot himself onto Tucker on the outside. Meanwhile Jey Superkicks Otis and lands an Uso Splash and The Uso's pick up the Win here on SmackDown Live!

Winners: The Usos

After the Match The Usos celebrate their Win and high five Heavy Machinery.

Backstage we see Charlotte Flair arriving making her way to ring. NEXT.

The Queen walks down the ramp in Street Clothes. She climbs into the ring drawing boos from the crowd here in Ohio.

Charlotte: "Shush Ohio your Queen has arrived. (Fans boo as she smirks.) I said shut up, Brie Bella I know you're hear tonight and I know Stephanie McMahon last night said I could pick our match for this Sunday. Thats fine with me and I love that idea.-

Before she can continue she's interrupted by Brie Bella making her way to the ring drawing pops from the crowd.

Brie: "Say whatever you want Charlotte because it doesn't matter to me. Any Match doesn't matter cause come Sunday I'm kicking your ***!." Flair laughs as Brie slides into the ring and tackles The Queen!

Brie's swinging right hands but Charlotte slides away and runs up the ramp to get away from Brie who is pissed in the ring.

Backstage we see a Dark room. Little lighting and some smoke. A evil laugh is heard.

Bray Wyatt steps into view smirking and laughing.

Bray: "Tonight the World will witness Fear. Fear of the power of the Eater of Worlds. The new Face of Fear. Men walk the Planet can also walk amongst the Gods but first they must walk along with me. I can help you just like I helped my Brothers. (Harper and Rowan enter the screen holding their World Tag Team Championships over their shoulder. Rowan wears his Sheep Mask.) My Brothers are Champions, and soon I will be too. Tonight I beat Christian and Sunday I CLIMB TOWARDS THE HEAVENS AND TAKE MY PLACE AMONG THE GODS! No no no no no no no. I become a God. No. No. No. I BECOME THE GOD AMONGST THE GODS... (He laughs manicaly) Welcome to the new ERA of FEAR. I'm the Face of Fear. The God of FEAR.. Follow the Buzzards..."

Wyatt leaves laughing as does Harper... Rowan steps forward. His creepy Sheep Mask stares into the camera..

Rowan: "RUN..."

MATCH 2
Single Match
Apollo Crews VS Kamala

Crews waits in the ring. A creepy sinister Music plays. Kamala walks out sporting a new look. A new creepy Red and Black War Paint style on his body now as Kamala walks down to the ring he's carrying a big Skull billowing Smoke similar to Papa Shangos. Crews jumps him before he enters the ring. Crews throws right hands after right hands but Kamala battles back with right hands of his own. The Two battle up the ramp and the Ref calls for the bell.

Winner: NONE

Crews and Kamala battle behind the curtain disappearing from view.

Cut to SmackDown's Women's Champion Bayley standing by with Renee backstage.

Renee: "Bayley this Sunday at Money in the Bank 8 Women will battle for a chance to win the Briefcase and a chance to cash in for your SmackDown Women's Championship. How do you feel?"

Bayley: "Yes Renee that is true. The Women's Ladder Match is for the SmackDown Live Women's Championship. I was just told I don't have a Match for Sunday but Stephanie McMahon just informed me that I will be at Commentary to watch. I look forward to my next challenge. Bring anybody. It doesn't matter."

She walks away carrying her Title over her shoulder. Cut to Charlotte Flair walking in the Parking Garage towards her Rental Car. She's stopped by Jeremy Borash.

Jeremy: "Charlotte real quick I was just wondering have you made your decision on your Match with Brie Bella this Sunday?"

Charlotte stops. Smirking: "Iron Woman Match."

MATCH 3
Money in the Bank Qualifier
Chyna VS Natayla

Chyna exposes the Turnbuckle and Natayla doesn't see it as her head goes bouncing off it when Chyna moves. Natayla turns around and is hit with a Power Bomb by the 9th Wonder of the World.

Winner: Chyna

Chyna taunts the WWE Universe saying she's going to Money in the Bank on Sunday.

MATCH 4
Bray Wyatt W/Wyatt Family VS Christian

Wyatt hits Sister Abigail and hooks the leg..

Winner: Bray Wyatt

Afterwards Bray drops to his knees smiling to the WWE Universe yelling "Follow the Buzzards!"

Backstage we see RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch wearing a jacket and Street Clothes carrying her RAW Women's Championship. Shes up next!

We come back from Commercial Break and The Man is in the ring holding a microphone and smiling to the WWE Universe.

Becky: "Well the Man has come around to Youngstown! (Fans cheer loudly) For the past Month or so I have gone to war with that so called 9th Wonder of the World Chyna and I have kicked her Arse over and over and over again! Now with Money in the Bank looming on Sunday I want to know who back there is gonna come out and challenge the Champ!?"

Lynch paces back and forth until NIA JAX makes her way to the ring drawing boos from the Crowd.

Jax: "Becky, Becky, Becky, You know I had to come out here and tell you this face to face before anybody else steps in front of me. (Fans boo) Shut up morons. But Becky the only reason why you're standing there holding that Championship is because I broke your pretty little face and everyone felt sorry for you."

Lynch laughs as Jax stands at the bottom of the ring looking up.

Becky: "Ah yes this Story again. You know Nia I've heard this Story before and everytime I hear it it makes me laugh. Because I have proven time and time again why I have won this Championship. It's because I've earned it time and time again. I worked my Arse off for this Championship. I won the Royal Rumble and won the Main Event of WrestleMania to win this Championship. Meanwhile Nia you went on to get yourself Fired." Fans cheer.

Jax: "Becky you should consider yourself lucky I left because it gave you a way out of having to face me. Especially for that CHAMPIONSHIP!"

Becky: "Well The Man did come to Ohio looking for a Fight so Nia if you want your chance at The Champ come take it."

Becky drops the Mic and her Title putting her arms up wide ready for a fight.

Nia stands on the apron but doesn't enter just smirking at the RAW Women's Champion and jumps down backing away sending the Universe into a Boos.

Nia smirks backing up the ramp saying "On my Time. Not yours Becky. I want that Women's Championship. Money in the Bank. Sunday."

MATCH 5
Single Match
AJ Styles W/The Club VS Kevin Owens

Owens went for a Stunner but AJ rolled him up and with a handful of Tights steals the Win here tonight to gain momentum heading into Sunday.

Winner: AJ Styles

Styles and the Club celebrate on the ramp as Owens looks pissed in the ring.

Backstage in the Parking Garage a long Black Limousine pulls in. The Driver steps out and opens the Back Door. Vince McMahon steps out smiling followed by the rest of The New Authority. They make their way inside smiling to themselves.

MATCH 6
Single Match
Paige W/Absolution VS Sasha Banks

Banks has Paige locked in the Bank Statement until Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville jump on Sasha causing a DQ.

Winner: Sasha Banks(DQ)

After the Match Absolution is all over Sasha. Paige drops Banks with a RAM-Paige and Absolution stands tall over The Boss.

MATCH 7
6 Man Tag Team Match
Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns VS Kane, Braun Strowman, and Rusev

Wasn't much of a Reunion for SHIELD as a massive brawl between all 6 broke out and the Ref had to call for the bell.

WINNER: None

Officials have to come down and separate all 6 Men as we go to a Commercial.

Backstage we see The New Authority in their locker room talking about the Show so far tonight. We're in the middle of a conversation.

Batista: "I told you Hunter, Ohio smells like a damn sewer."

Hunter: "Yeah I know it's okay Dave."

A knock is heard and Vince says come in. A WWE Employee enters and informs The New Authority John Cena is looking for Ric Flair. Flair laughs and says he'll see Cena later in the ring.

Cut to the Ring where World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton is making his way down ready for his Match with Drew McIntyre.

Orton grabs a microphone speaking: "It appears that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are up to their old tricks like the old days. At Money in the Bank I will face Brock Lesnar for my World Heavyweight Championship. So thats fine with me. So with that being said why wait until Sunday? Brock Lesnar come out here and we can do this right here right now."

"Ladies and Gentlemen!"

Paul Heyman walks down carrying a Microphone smirking.

Heyman: "My name is PAUL HEYMAN. I am the Advocate for my Client...BROCK LESNARRRRR.. He wanted me to come out here tonight and inform you Mr. Orton that he is NOT here."

Fans Boo as Heyman climbs into the ring to face Randy who doesn't look happy.

Orton: "Paul I'm not surprised. But since I have you in here with me maybe you can give your Client a message for me? (Orton places his hand on Heyman's Shoulder.) You tell Brock I will see him at Money in the Bank. And I'll have one waiting for him as well."

Orton drops the Mic and drops Heyman with a RKO!

MATCH 8
Non Title Match
Randy Orton(c) VS Drew McIntyre

Drew went for a Claymore Kick but Orton ducks under and hits the RKO!

Winner: Randy Orton

MATCH 9
Single Match
John Cena VS Mark Henry

Henry lands The World's Strongest Slam on Cena but Cena kicks out at 2. As Henry argues with the Ref he turns around and walks into an AA by Cena! Cena then locks in the STF! Henry taps!

Winner: John Cena

Cena celebrates as he is ambushed by Batista, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Daniel Bryan, and Shane McMahon.

The New Authority stomp away at Cena as Vince McMahon, Triple H, and Stephanie enter the ring laughing.

Flair grabs the Mic but before he can speak he's cut off by CM Punk's Music. Vince looks shocked as Punk jumps the barricade with a Kendo Stick.

Punk slides in and is swinging at everyone drawing pops from the Crowd. HBK, Flair, Shane, and Batista are hit by Punk as Vince, Stephanie, and Triple H dodge out of the ring. Punk stands tall on the Turnbuckle pointing at Vince with the Kendo Stick as SmackDown closes!

Last edited by johnstone1987; 05-11-2024 at 05:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2024, 06:31 AM   #22
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE MONEY IN THE BANK!

Sunday July Week 4

MATCHES

Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match for Universal Championship Contract
Roman Reigns VS AJ Styles VS Rey Mysterio VS Kofi Kingston VS Eddie Guerrero VS Kevin Owens VS Rusev VS Bray Wyatt

WWE Universal Championship
Seth Rollins(c) VS Braun Strowman

RAW Women's Championship
Becky Lynch(c) VS Nia Jax

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match for SmackDown Women's Championship Contract (Bayley on Commentary)
Paige VS Kairi Sane VS Natayla VS Ruby Riott VS Sasha Banks VS Asuka VS Alexa Bliss VS Chyna

WWE Championship
Ric Flair(c) W/New Authority VS John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton(c) VS Brock Lesnar W/Paul Heyman

Handicap Street Fight
CM Punk VS Mr. McMahon and Shane McMahon

United States Championship
#1 Contender's Match
Shinsuke Nakamura VS Dolph Ziggler

WWE Tag Team Championship
The Hardys(c) VS The Viking Raiders

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Dean Ambrose(c) VS Kane

30 Minute Iron Woman's Match
Charlotte Flair VS Brie Bella

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Drew Gulak(c) VS "Gentleman" Jack Gallagher

Last edited by johnstone1987; 05-11-2024 at 06:34 AM.
Old 05-15-2024, 03:08 AM   #23
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE NXT!

July Week 4

Orlando, FL

Toni Storm makes her Decision for Takeover: Vegas TONIGHT!

Last Week Toni Storm won a Battle Royal to become #1 Contender for either the NXT Women's Championship held by Shayna Baszler or the NXT UK Women's Championship held by Io Shirai. Tonight Toni will make her Decision on which Title she chooses for Takeover: Las Vegas Next Sunday!

NXT Tag Team Champions Street Profits will defend their Gold next Sunday against The Undisputed ERA(Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish) at Takeover: Las Vegas. Tonight the Profits will face The Revival. Will O'Reilly and Fish make a appearence?

#1 Contender Aleister Black will face Velveteen Dream for the NXT North American Championship in Vegas. Dream's reign of 271 Days is the longest in History and Black will look to end the reign.

Team Kick(Tegan Nox and Dakota Kai) will be in Action tonight taking on Queens Army(Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir) with NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler at ringside.
Old 05-18-2024, 07:16 AM   #24
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE NXT!

July Week 4

Orlando, FL

NXT Champion: Adam Cole

NXT UK Champion: Eric Young

NXT North American Champion: Velveteen Dream

NXT Television Champion: Tomasso Ciampa

NXT Tag Team Champions: The Street Profits

NXT Women's Champion: Shayna Baszler

NXT UK Women's Champion: Io Shirai

Fireworks go off and it's time for the Superstars of Tomorrow Live on NXT! Fans go crazy as the Theme of Mia Yim blares out and out walks the Head Baddie in Charge high fiving some fans a long the way.

Yim climbs into the ring smiling to the WWE Universe.

Yim: "I appreciate your support Orlando but forgive me because tonight I'm in a fighting mood. Bianca Belair I know you're back there somewhere so come on out so the Head Baddie can kick your ***."

Yim paces back and forth waiting for the EST.

NXT General Manager William Regal makes his way down to the ring smiling to the crowd. Regal climbs into the ring and shakes Mia's hand before raising his mic to speak.

Regal: "My apologies Mia. I'm out here to make sure the two of you don't go crazy okay? I have already scheduled the Two of you for Takeover Las Vegas."

Mia nods in agreement as Regal continues. "Allow me to introduce to you Mia, Bianca Belair!"

The EST comes out standing on the stage drawing boos from the crowd. A replay from last week shows Belair attacking Yim last week.

Belair: "Mr. Regal thank you for the introduction. It's nice to be recognized here on NXT."

Regal shakes his head.

Mia: "You know I know Regal is out here to play peacemaker and what not but last week wasn't good enough for you was it? You beat me congratulations. But that wasn't good enough. No you had to throw me into the Steel Steps. So at Takeover Vegas I'm coming for you. Matter of fact I ain't waiting until Vegas. Regal my apologies but I got business to deal with it."

Yim drops the mic and makes a beeline for Belair who runs behind the curtain.

Backstage Bianca Belair is hightailing it away from Mia Yim who is hot on her tail. Belair runs but Yim catches up and jumps on her hammering away and we have a brawl.

Mia all over Bianca with right hands but Belair rakes the eyes and she pushes away Mia to get away. Belair runs away again as Mia continues her pursuit.

MATCH 1
Non Title
The Street Profits(c) VS The Revival

Street Profits pick up the Win after hitting the SpineBuster/Frog Splash Combo.

Winners: Street Profits

As the Profits hold their Titles high celebrating, they're ambushed from behind by The Undisputed ERA. O'Reilly and Fish attack Ford while Cole and Strong attack Dawkins.

O'Reilly and Fish stand over the Profits with the NXT Tag Titles over their heads.

Backstage we're caught up with Mia Yim and Bianca Belair. They're in the Parking Garage swinging at each other. Belair rakes the eyes again and jumps into a Car speeding off before Mia could get her hands on Belair again.

MATCH 2
Single Match
Aleister Black VS Dexter Lumis

Black nails the Black Mist and gets the 3 Count.

Winner: Aleister Black

As Black is celebrating on the Turnbuckle a clapping sound is heard.

On the Titantron Velveteen Dream appears clapping his hands smiling. The North American Title slung over his Shoulder. Black notices this and stares back.

Dream: "Bravo Aleister. Well done. Don't think for one dirty second that the Velveteen Dream hasn't kept an eye on you. Last week I sat in silence and anxiously waited on the edge of my seat like a child on Christmas Morning waiting to see who would become the new #1 Contender to my NXT North American Championship. I watched with butterflies in my stomach like a euphoric experience unfolded before my very eyes. Aleister Black versus the Velveteen Dream at Takeover: Las Vegas. Mr. Black enjoy this. Enjoy all of this. Because come Takeover Vegas, the Dream will retain his North American Championship once again. I am the longest reigning North American Champion in NXT History and my reign will continue."

Screen goes black as Dream snaps his fingers.

Backstage we see The Undisputed ERA talking in their locker room.

Cole: "Tonight was just a taste of what The Undisputed ERA can do and what we have planned."

Strong: "Absolutely Adam. The NXT Champion makes a point. The Undisputed ERA will run NXT. Adam Cole is on his way becoming the longest NXT Champion, Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly will become NXT Tag Team Champions once again."

Fish: "That's right and that all starts next Sunday at Takeover Vegas."

O'Reilly: "Absolutely then after Takeover Vegas, Roderick Strong gets that North American Title."

Cole: "Or better yet. Imagine this guys. Roderick Strong. NXT UK Champion."

Strong smiles at this. "That's Undisputed."

The Group throws up the Undisputed ERA Sign.

MATCH 3
Single Match
James Storm VS Roderick Strong W/Undisputed ERA

Storm goes for the Last Call Superkick and nails it. He hooks the leg but before the Referee counts 3 he's attacked from behind by all 3 remaining Undisputed ERA Members drawing a Disqualification.

Winner: James Storm by DQ.

As the Bell rings James Storm is getting stomped on by the ERA. All of a sudden Christopher Daniels storms the ring looking for a fight but it's 4 on 2!

All of a sudden the NXT Tag Team Champions the Street Profits come running in and the 4 Men of James Storm, Christopher Daniels, and the Profits send the Undisputed ERA backing up the ramp.

Backstage we see Pete Dunne warming up for his Match next!

MATCH 4
Single Match
Pete Dunne VS Killian Dain W/Sanity

Dain uses his Power but the relentless Dunne's quickness proves to be the difference maker hitting the Skull Crushing Boot to knock off the Big Man.

Winner: Pete Dunne

Dunne rolls out of the ring celebrating before Sanity can attack.

Backstage, the camera sits on a Door down in the basement. It's dark and barely any lighting. We zoom in and we see the sign.

"Boiler Room"

Screen goes black as NXT heads to commercial.

MATCH 5
Tag Team Match
Team Kick(Tegan Nox and Dakota Kai) VS The Queens Army(Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir) W/ Shayna Baszler

Kai and Nox execute great Team Work as Nox nails the Shiniest Wizard on Duke for the 3 Count.

Winners: Team Nox

Shayna Baszler slides in and ambushes both Kai and Nox. A Suplex to Kai and the Kirifuda Clutch to Nox before tossing her motionless body hard to the mat.

The Queens Army standing tall as Shayna raises her NXT Women's Championship high above her head.

All of a sudden we're interrupted by Toni Storm walking out to a pop from the crowd. Baszler looks mad she's being interrupted.

Toni: "Shayna I'm glad you're out here. What I have to say actually concerns you. Well not so much as you as it does your NXT Women's Championship. (Fans cheer) You see your time bullying the Women is over because at NXT Takeover Las Vegas I'm coming for that Women's Championship. 11 Days Shayna. Tick tock."

Storm drops the mic smiling and winking at the NXT Women's Champion before leaving.

Backstage we see General Manager William Regal in his Office texting on his phone. A knock is heard as in walks NXT Television Champion Tomasso Ciampa in street clothes. He clutches his Title as Regal grins at him.

Regal: "Mr. Ciampa how are you?"

Ciampa: "You wanted to see me Regal?"

Regal: "Yes thank you for coming. I wanted to inform you that because there was no clear winner last week for the Television Championship I am scheduling you and Johnny Gargano for a Match at Takeover Vegas for the NXT Television Championship. (Fans cheer as Ciampa looks pissed.) Oh and by the way Mr. Ciampa that Match will be a Ladder Match."

Ciampa is beside himself as he leaves angrily. Regal goes back to texting on his phone.

MATCH 6
Single Match
Mark Andrews VS Shane Thorne

Speedy quickness for Andrews tonight who hits the Shooting Star Press to get the victory.

Winner: Mark Andrews

Andrews plays to the crowd as Thorne heads to the back.

Backstage we see Aleister Black standing by with Jeremy Borash.

JB: "Aleister Black earlier tonight we heard from NXT North American Champion Velveteen Dream. What are your thoughts?"

Black: "Velveteen Dream you may be the longest reigning North American Champion in history but your time is coming to an end. At Takeover Las Vegas Velveteen, your dream at the top comes to an end. " He leaves as JB looks at him go.

After a Commercial Break we see Rhea Ripley and Io Shirai in the ring. Before anything happens, GM William Regal walks out waving to the crowd.

Regal: "Ladies my apologies. But since Toni Storm will be challenging Shayna Baszler for the NXT Women's Championship at Las Vegas, I have decided that if Rhea Ripley is victorious against Io Shirai here tonight, then at Takeover Vegas Io will defend the NXT UK Women's Championship against Rhea Ripley!"

MATCH 7
Single Match(If Rhea wins she's #1 Contender for Takeover: Las Vegas
Non Title
Rhea Ripley VS Io Shirai(c)

Shirai went for the Moonsault but Ripley moved out of the way. As Shirai tries to get back to her feet she's planted by a Rip Tide by Ripley for the 3 Count.

Winner: Rhea Ripley

After the Match Io clutches her Title tight looking shocked at Rhea. Ripley extends her hand but Shirai slides out of the ring shaking her head no looking shocked Rhea is now the #1 Contender. Fans boo at this.

Rhea just shakes her head disappointed at Io's reaction.

MATCH 8
Single Match
Keith Lee VS Jaxson Ryker W/ The Forgotten Sons

Lee finishes off Ryker with a huge Spirit Bomb for the win.

Winner: Keith Lee

Lee stands tall on the Turnbuckle as NXT closes!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »