Home

~~WWE Universe 2k20~~(Version 2) Then...Now...Forever..

This is a discussion on ~~WWE Universe 2k20~~(Version 2) Then...Now...Forever.. within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2024, 02:59 AM   #9
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ~~WWE Universe 2k20~~(Version 2) Then...Now...Forever..

WWE MONEY IN THE BANK!

Sunday July Week 4

MATCHES

Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Roman Reigns VS AJ Styles VS Rey Mysterio VS Kofi Kingston VS ??? VS ??? VS ??? VS ???

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Paige VS Kairi Sane VS Natayla VS Ruby Riott VS ??? VS ??? VS ??? VS ???

WWE Championship
Ric Flair(c) W/New Authority VS John Cena

WWE Tag Team Championship
The Hardys(c) VS The Viking Raiders
Old 04-24-2024, 02:44 AM   #10
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE NXT!

July Week 3

Orlando, FL

PREVIEW

Who's next for Adam Cole Bay Bay?

With 18 days to go before Takeover: Las Vegas, NXT Champion Adam Cole will be at ringside tonight as General Manager William Regal has announced a Battle Royal to determine Cole's next Challenger. Cole's reign is currently at 143 Days. Who will walk out as #1 Contender for the NXT Championship at Takeover: Vegas?

Speaking of the Undisputed ERA, Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly will face the Fashion Police in a #1 Contenders NXT Tag Team Title Match at Takeover: Vegas.

Speaking of the NXT Tag Team Championship, the NXT Tag Team Champions, The Street Profits will defend their Gold against The Authors of Pain. Who walks out as Champions?

Both NXT Women's and NXT UK Women's Champions Shayna Baszler and Io Shirai will be at Ringside tonight to watch the Women of NXT compete in a Women's Battle Royal. The Winner will then choose which Title and Champion she wants to face at Takeover: Las Vegas..

Lastly, the hot Rivalry of Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa have reached new heights. Gargano became the first ever NXT Television Champion and held it for 62 Days before Ciampa defeated him. Tonight in the rematch, Regal has announced a Last Man Standing Match for the NXT Television Championship.
Old 04-29-2024, 11:14 PM   #11
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE NXT!

July Week 3

Orlando, FL

As Fireworks go off it's time for the Superstars of Tomorrow from NXT! We are just 18 Days away from Takeover: Las Vegas!

MATCH 1
Single Match
Bianca Belair VS Mia Yim

Winner: Bianca Belair

After the Match Bianca isn't finished as she attacks Mia Yim throwing her to the outside. Belair on the attack as she slams Mia into the Steel Steps leaving to boos from the crowd. Yim holds her shoulder in pain as Refs check on her.

Backstage we see Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish warming up as they get ready for their #Contender's Match against The Fashion Police.

MATCH 2
#1 Contender's Tag Team Match
O'Reilly and Fish VS Fashion Police(Fandango and Tyler Breeze)

Winners: Undisputed ERA

O'Reilly and Fish play to the crowd signaling they will be NXT Tag Team Champions soon.

Backstage we see Bianca Belair walking down the hallway when she's stopped by General Manager William Regal.

Regal: "Bianca I saw what you did after your match with Mia."

Belair: "Yeah what about it?"

Regal: "I wanted to inform you that I am making a match between you and Mia Yim at Takeover: Vegas."

Belair grins nodding in agreement before leaving.

MATCH 3
Battle Royal for #1 Contender NXT North American Championship at Takeover Vegas

Winner: Aleister Black

As Black is celebrating he's ambushed from behind by the North American Champion Velveteen Dream. Dream blasts Black in the head with his Championship and stands over his new #1 Contender.

Backstage we see the NXT Tag Team Champions Street Profits gearing up for their Title defense tonight. All of a sudden Jeremy Borash steps in for a quick interview. He asks how they are feeling knowing that The Undisputed ERA are now the #1 Contenders and how they feel having to face the AoP later?

Montez Ford takes a sip from his Solo Cup and says it don't matter who the #1 Contenders are because tonight they're gonna retain the Titles and head to Takeover: Vegas.

MATCH 4
Single Match
Pete Dunne VS Alexander Wolfe W/Sanity

Winner: Pete Dunne

As SaNiTY is gathering on the ramp, Pete Dunne grabs a microphone and challenges Eric Young to Takeover: Vegas for the NXT UK Championship.

Young accepts and Dunne has his Title match.

Backstage we see NXT Television Champion Tommaso Ciampa standing in a dark hallway. Barely any lighting in this part of the Arena. He clutches the Television Title close to his chest. He stares at the camera before speaking.

Ciampa: "Bravo Johnny. Well done. You and I go way back and you may have won this Title and became the first EVER NXT Television Champion in history. Your reign was 62 Days until I beat you for this. (He clutches the Title hard) But now Johnny I'm the Champion. Tonight we face off in a Last Man Standing Match and I promise you Johnny I'm gonna hurt you. I will break you once and for all and prove to the World why you're the weakest link."

MATCH 5
NXT Tag Team Championship
Street Profits(c) VS AoP

Winners and Still NXT Tag Team Champions: Street Profits

MATCH 6
Battle Royal for Women's Championship (NXT or NXT UK)
At Takeover: Las Vegas

Winner: Toni Storm

As Toni Storm celebrates her victory she looks over at the Commentary Table where Shayna Baszler and Io Shirai stand holding their Titles high.

Storm smirks knowing she has a chance to pick one of them. She waves at both before leaving making everyone wait to hear what her decision is.

Backstage we see Johnny Gargano standing by with Renee Young smiling.

Gargano: "Congratulations Tommaso. You did beat me at Takeover: New York for the Television Title. Tonight you and I will go to war. You're right we do go way back. Honestly this thing between us may never be over. Tonight I walk out with my NXT Television Championship. Prepare for War Tommaso. Johnny Wrestling is coming."

MATCH 7
NXT Television Championship
Last Man Standing Match
Tommaso Ciampa(c) VS Johnny Gargano

Winner: NONE

Ciampa and Gargano fell off a ladder and crashed through a Table and both Men couldn't answer the 10 Count ending in a DRAW.

Backstage we see Toni Storm walking smiling to herself. She's stopped by Renee Young asking if she's made a decision yet.

Storm smiles and says she'll let everyone know next week and walks off.

MATCH 8
Single Match
Matt Riddle VS Kassius Ohno

Winner: Matt Riddle

MATCH 9
Battle Royal #1 Contender for NXT Championship at Takeover: Las Vegas

Winner: Christopher Daniels

Daniels stares down Adam Cole who holds his NXT Title high above his head.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2024, 11:30 PM   #12
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

NXT! PRESENTS! TAKEOVER: LAS VEGAS

Sunday August Week 1.

Matches

NXT Championship
Adam Cole(c) W/Undisputed ERA VS Christopher Daniels

NXT UK Championship
Eric Young W/Sanity VS Pete Dunne

NXT Tag Team Championship
The Street Profits(c) VS The Undisputed ERA (Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish)

Single Match
Bianca Belair VS Mia Yim

NXT North American Championship
Velveteen Dream(c) VS Aleister Black
Old 04-30-2024, 12:10 AM   #13
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE 205 LIVE! PREVIEW

July Week 3

Greensboro, NC

NEW Women's Champion Trish Stratus to open Show.

At The Great American Bash, Trish Stratus won the Battle Royal to become the First ever 205 Live! Women's Champion. Tonight Trish will open the Show to thank the fans for their support.

General Manager Drake Maverick has announced a Battle Royal to determine the #1 Contender for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship at Money in the Bank. Who will win and challenge Drew Gulak at Money in the Bank?

Buddy Murphy will face Ricochet and Finn Balor has challenged Doink the Clown. Doink returned and cost Balor the Cruiserweight Championship.

In a Non Title Match, WCW Cruiserweight Champion Shark Boy will face Ariya Davairi.

United Kingdom Champion Austin Aries will defend the Gold against Noam Dar.
Old 05-02-2024, 12:26 AM   #14
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE 205 LIVE! PREVIEW

July Week 3

Greensboro, NC

Fireworks go off and it's time for 205 Live! Fans cheer loud as new Women's Champion Trish Stratus makes her way out to a huge ovation from the crowd. She smiles and waves to the WWE Universe holding her new Title above her head.

She climbs into the ring and holds her Women's Championship over her head.

Trish: "Oh wow what a crazy few days. I wanted to come out here and say thank you to you the WWE Universe for supporting me. This right here, (Nods at her Women's Title) is history for all the Women back there. The way that the Women in that locker room has really stepped up in the WWE over the past few years is amazing. I myself was a trailblazer for the Women here over the years and to see them start to get the spotlight is well deserved."

As fans cheer Trish is interrupted by Jacqueline making her way to the ring drawing a pop from the crowd.

The Two Women share a hug and handshake.

Jacqueline: "Trish you deserve this. You do. I myself too also helped blaze that path for the Women back there. The Two of us along with Lita, Alundra Blayze, Fabulous Moolah, Mae Young, the list goes on. Trish you deserve to be the First Woman in History to win that new Championship. I'm out here tonight to challenge you for your first Title Defense, It will be an honor."

Jacqueline shakes hands with Trish who agrees and we have a Women's Title match later tonight!

MATCH 1
Single Match
Ricochet VS Buddy Murphy

Winner: Ricochet

As Ricochet is celebrating his victory he's ambushed from behind by Murphy. The Two are swinging at each other as Murphy low blows Ricochet.

As fans boo Murphy he picks up Ricochet and drops him with a Murphy's Law before leaving.

Backstage we see X-Factor iN their locker room. Light Heavyweight Champion X-Pac is with Jungle Boy and TJP. Boy and Pac begin to hype up TJP for his match tonight.

MATCH 2
Single Match
TJP W/X-Factor VS Ali

Winner: TJP

Backstage we see WCW Cruiserweight Champion getting ready for his match next.

MATCH 3
Non Title
Shark Boy(c) VS Ariya Davairi

Winner: Shark Boy

Shark Boy celebrates holding his WCW Cruiserweight Title above his head when all of a sudden he's attacked from behind by Neville.

Neville assaults Shark Boy and tosses him outside the ring. Outside Neville continues to attack Shark Boy with a chair. Neville holds up the WCW Cruiserweight Championship above his head as Shark Boy lies motionless on the ground as Refs back Neville up.

Backstage we see United Kingdom Champion Austin Aries standing by with Charley. Aries says he's ready to defend his Title and he's gonna win because he's the Greatest Man who ever lived.

MATCH 4
United Kingdom Championship
Austin Aries(c) VS Noam Dar

Winner and STILL United Kingdom Champion: Austin Aries

Aries plays to the crowd after his Defense.

MATCH 5
Single Match
Rich Swann VS Sin Cara

Winner: Rich Swann

Swann and Sin Cara shake hands after a great match.

Backstage we see Doink the Clown in a dark room. A single lightbulb overhead hanging. On the wall are pictures of Finn balor. Doink stares at the pictures with a sadistic smirk on his face. He turns to the camera.

Doink: "Finn Balor. When I came back to the WWE, I cost you the Cruiserweight Championship. I crushed your dream of being Cruiserweight Champion. You know what they say Finn, when a Dream dies it's cause a nightmare begins, I'm that nightmare."

He laughs manically at the camera. Screen fades to black...

MATCH 6
Tag Team Match
Punjabi Palace(Jinder Mahal and Great Khali W/Singh Brothers) VS Motor City Machine Guns

Winners: Punjabi Palace

Backstage we see Jacqueline standing by with Jackie Redmond. Jacqueline says she's excited to face Trish for the 205 Live Women's Championship tonight. She says Trish deserves to be Champion and tonight it's an honor to face her.

MATCH 7
205 LIVE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Trish Stratus(c) VS Jacqueline

Winner and Still Women's Champion: Trish Stratus

MATCH 8
Single Match
Finn Balor VS Doink The Clown

Winner: Finn Balor

MATCH 9
"Gentleman" Jack Gallagher Wins Battle Royal to become #1 Contender for Drew Gulak WWE Cruiserweight Championship at Money in the Bank.

Old 05-02-2024, 12:33 AM   #15
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE MONEY IN THE BANK!

Sunday July Week 4

MATCHES

Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Roman Reigns VS AJ Styles VS Rey Mysterio VS Kofi Kingston VS ??? VS ??? VS ??? VS ???

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Paige VS Kairi Sane VS Natayla VS Ruby Riott VS ??? VS ??? VS ??? VS ???

WWE Championship
Ric Flair(c) W/New Authority VS John Cena

WWE Tag Team Championship
The Hardys(c) VS The Viking Raiders

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Drew Gulak(c) VS "Gentleman" Jack Gallagher
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2024, 12:37 AM   #16
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Quick Results.

Main event
Corbin KY
Werk 3

Robert Roode DEF. Heath Slater
New Day DEF. The B Team
Rusev with Lana DEF. Christian
Zelina Vega DEF. Molly Holly
Dean Ambrose(c) Retains Intercontinental Championship over Braun Strowman

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »