Home

It's Gonna Be Special (TSSA Futurama Classic Storyline)

This is a discussion on It's Gonna Be Special (TSSA Futurama Classic Storyline) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2024, 11:01 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: It's Gonna Be Special (TSSA Futurama Classic Storyline)

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY AT THE VILLA DE LA BAY (February 12, 3004 - 104 AS)

Well My Friends are Enjoying Super Bowl Sunday as The Phoenix Cardinals and the New York Jets are Fighting it out for the Vince Lombardi Trophy in Super Bowl XLIV in Tampa, FL however following the Opening Kickoff the first scoring play came in with 13:07 Remaining as Michael Vick connected a 31 Yard To Pass to Larry Fitzgerald took take first blood but later on with 10:29, The New York Jets get their first interception by Ralph Baker however the Cards Jim O'Brien kicked a 44 Yard Field Goal with 8:33 Remaining however Joe Danelo followed up with 4:08 Remaining in the 3rd Quarter

However Michael Vick grabbed a 10 Yard TD Pass to Rollin Prather to make it 17-3 Cards in the 2nd Quarter before the Jets and Cards booted Field Goals to end the half with a 20-6 Score but at Halftime as the Disney Characters performed to honor the Movies in a "Salute to the Stars of the Silver Screen"

However The 2nd Half Saw Jim O'Brien kicking both Field LGoals as the Cards lead the Jets 26-6

But the Fourth Quarter saw Joe Namath getting a 19 Yard TD pass to Don Maynard with a 1:29 remaining but that won'tbe enough as in the end Jim O'Brien booted a 42 Yard Field Goal to end the Super Bowl as the Cardinals beat the Jets 29-13 to win Super Bowl XLIV and Larry Fitzgerald became the games MVP as the Cards won the Vince Lombardi Trophy.

THE NEXT DAY

We will be living the Villa because we are heading South for the Season Opener for the USCRA Jollibee Cup Series however the place is at a Super Speedway near College of the Canyons which hosted all William S. Hart Union High School District High School Football Games (and maybe a Franchise in the NAPFA for a Team serving the Santa Clarita Valley) as they will get to Kickoff at a 2.5 Mile Tri-Oval however the Road Trip began and Lea and Lexi will have too Stop on their Road Trip to Patterson, CA however Diana Villegas is on the Trip as they are getting ready to go to Love's Travel Stop....with an Arby's in it however everybody got out on the Motorcoach to buy food for me I got a 9 Piece Chicken Nuggets Meal with Curly Fries and a Large Coke Zero

Back at the coach, she complains in her confessional that her conflict with Maria is so good, she didn't get out of the motorcoach. “I’m exhausted, I’m lethargic, I’m breaking out.” however Sydney and Maria are sleeping in that coach as well.

Back Here in Patterson, Diana told Lea about the Big Event this weekend as the Jollibee Cup Series Kickoff Race will take place in Southern California however the Entry List will have more than 50 racers compete but 40 will go on to the Main Event the following week we will be in the Bay Area.

Back at the Coach, Katelyn had announced and took Jenn, Daisy, Edwina, Allison, Rachel, Autumn, Kelsey T, Jenn, Madina, Lea, Kelsey A but she also counter took the entire lot and were still driving for the next stop is at heads to Madera, CA however I hope can watch PYL on the Motorcoach TV because It's a New Episode however when I'm listening on the Radio something happens "In a Dream" by Jossette plays in the background inn which we are still driving down to Madera however In Real Life I've been the Madera when I get to see my Grandma back in the 2000's (No Joke needed whatsoever) however we were ready to get ready fo a Winter Training Friendly against a Team from Madera, CA which is an affiliate from the Fresno Grizzlies however the Panthers win over Madera 3-2 with Autumn Wagonner getting a Double which le to an RBI early on the 4th inning when we got back to the Motorcoach, Press Your Luck is on

Elizabeth Banks: Thank You and Welcome to Press Your Luck, I Hope you were delighted to enjoy as everyone will enjoy that Day After the Super Bowl Edition because We've Finished Our 1st annual NAPFA Superfan Tournament and it was a Lot of Fun, And Now we're back to regular play as we begin with our returning champion who has taken the NAPFA Superfan Tournament Week off please welcome Raul Villaueva who came here from Millani, HI for winning a Contestant Search sponsored by KHON-TV who has $2,600 welcome Raul

And So The Post Super Bowl Edition of Press Your Luck went off in style however Lea and Rachel was cheering on Raul who came here from her home state challenging Raul is Luci and Erin for those who don't know

Raul Villanueva (RC): From Mililani, HI; married to his best friend Tarra, and they have a 5-year old son; Raul also has a twin brother, and they taught at the Kanoelani Elementary ("Go, Rainbows!"), even playing pranks on their students and each other, so it was a lot of fun!
Luci Flores de Apodaca: From Anaheim Hills, CA; married for 35 years to the smartest man she knows, and they have three children and two daughters-in-law; since her husband is Cuban, and her name is Luci, she named her child "Little Ricky"; Luci also taught for a long time and loved all of it!
Erin Liuzzo: From Temecula, CA; married to her husband pilot Santo from Sicily with a daughter, and her son and her parents are cheering her on from Heaven; she made a "vision board" of all the things she wanted to have happen this year, and the Wheel was nice, big, beautiful, and colorful, and it has manifested.

First Question Round Results: Raul gets 5, Luci gets 6 and Erin gets 7 as they get ready for the First Big Board Round in which a spin can be worth as much $5,000 and another spin

And Raul has 5 Spins to lead it off
10-$750 + One Spin ($750 - 5E)
7-Whammy (Oprah Winfrey Whammy) ($0 - 4E 1W)
2-$1,500 ($1,500 - 3E 1W)
7-$470 ($1,970 - 2E 1W)
9-Move 1 Space to $1,000 over $750 + One Spin ($2,970 - 1E 1W)
4-$3,000 + One Spin ($5,970 - 1E 1W)
4-$4,000 + One Spin ($9,970 - 1E 1W)
15-$500 ($10,470)

Luci is next with 6 Spins
12-Whammy (Breakdance Whammy) ($0 - 5E 1W)
1-Move 1 Space to $750 + One Spin instead of a Home Makeover ($750 - 5E 1W)
4-$4,000 + One Spin ($4,750 - 5E 1W)
16-$1,200 ($5,950 - 5E 1W)
13-$1,750 ($7,700 - 4E 1W)

Passes 4 to Raul
4-$4,000 + One Spin ($14,470 - 1E 3P 1W)
10-Ice Karting $4,320 ($18,790 - 1E 2P 1W)
1-$750 ($19,540 - 1E 1P 1W)
16-$1,250 ($20,790 - 1E)

Passes Back to Luci with 1 Spin
7-$470 ($8,170)

Now It's Erin's Turn
14-Whammy (George Washington Whammy) ($0 - 6E 1W)
6-Go Back 2 to $3,000 + One Spin ($3,000 - 6E 1W)
1-Whammy (Snow White Whammy) $0 - 5E 2W)

Passes 5 to Raul
14-$2,000 ($22,790 - 4P)
17-Whammy (Inflatable Tube Whammy) ($0 - 3E 2W)

Passes 3 back to Luci
1-Whammy (Harry Potter Whammy) ($0 - 2E 2W)

Luci passes 2 back to Raul
5-$1,250 ($1,250 - 1P)
5-Hammock $2,000 ($3,250)

After the First Round 1 has ended Sydney, Maria and Lexi had forced to use their Night Card while they were in Madera, CA because they are staying at the La Quinta Inn and Suites when we get there however Kelsey T. has just got the exemption to stay in the Suites and prevented her to go out with Lexi and 2 others but will spent more time with Kelsey A. meanwhile on the TV the 2nd Spin Round: Raul takes 7, Luci get 3 and Erin gets 1 so Luci takes 3 to start it off

9-$1,500 + One Spin ($1,500 - 3E 2W)
2-$2,000 ($3,500 - 2E 2W)
3-Whammy (Choir Whammy) ($0 - 1E 3W)
5-Whammy (Bartender Whammy) (WHAMMIED OUT!)

Now Erin Takes the Lone Spin in Round #2 and gets....

14-Move 1 Space to $2,000 + One Spin instead of $5,000 ($2,000 - 1E)
13-$5,000 ($7,000)

Now to Raul the Returning Champ

11-$4,000 + One Spin ($7,250 - 7E 2W)
18-$1,000 + One Spin ($8,250 - 7E 2W)
3-Whammy (Samurai Whammy Whammy) ($0 - 6E 3W)
6-$4,000 + One Spin ($4,000 - 6E 3W)
14-$1,750 ($5,750 - 5E 3W)
3-Horse Riding Lessons for a Year $7,150 ($12,900 - 4E 3W)

Pass 4 Back to Erin
11-Advance 2 to $3,000 ($10,000 - 3P 2W)
15-$2,000 + One Spin ($12,000 - 1E 2P 2W)
6-$4,000 + One Spin ($16,000 - 2E 1P 2W)
17-Whammy (Eye Doctor Whammy) ($0 - 2E 3W)
2-$1,550 ($1,550 - 1E)

Passes back to Raul for The Win
4-$6,000 + One Spin ($18,900 - 1E)

Passes back to Erin for a chance to stay in the game
17-Whammy (GAME OVER, RAUL WINS!)

However Raul won with $18,900 in Cash and Riding Lessons putting him up to a 2 game total of $21,500 and a Chance to Come Back to Tomorrow as for Lea and Rachel who is cheering on Raul, They've Celebrate and with that they will spend the night with Lexi in which they will join Maria, Sydney and some others but not Kelsey A. and Kelsey T.

Later Jay was in the Coach with Diana however we are still entering Jack in the Box as they got a Post-PYL Game Meal following Raul Villanueva's $18,900 win on his 2nd Appearance for me I got 2 Tacos with Large Curly Friends and a Large Coke Zero however something happens when we get to the Motorcoach in which "Gypsy" by Fleetwood Mac in the RV as they are driving to the La Quinta Inn and Suites in Madera so Jay is still sleeping until they got to the Hotel.

LATER THAT NIGHT

V/O: And Now Howard Cosell's Sportsbreak

Howard Cosell: Hello Everyone, I'm Howard Cosell and on Sunday it was an Epic Super Bowl so Speaking of Sports the Phoenix Cardinals taking on the New York Jets for the Ultimate Prize, The Vince Lombardi Trophy in Tampa Stadium

However in the First Quarter, Michael Vick fired a 31 Yard TD Pass to Larry Fitzgerald with 13:39 Remaining but later the Cards will get a Field Goal followed by the Jets as the Cards Lead 10-3

And In The 2nd Quarter, Michael Vick scored a 10 Yard Touchdown Pass to Rollin Prather as the Cards lead 17-3 followed by Both Teams getting a Field Goal as the Cards lead at Halftime 20-6

In the 2nd Half, Following 2 Field Goals by Jim O'Brien in the 3rd Quarter, Joe Namath grabbed a 19 yard TD Pass to Don Maynard in 4th Quarter but it will be enough as Jim O'Brien kicked the Game Winning Field Goal as the Phoenix Cardinals beat the New York Jets 29-13 as the Cardinals win their 1st Super Bowl in Franchise History and joining him as the Starting QB who helped the Cards to win the Super Bowl, Michael Vick so Michael congratulations on winning the Super Bowl what hapopened?

Michael Vick: Well we did at least we got a 1st Quarter TD Pass to Larry Fitzgerald and a 2nd Quarter TD Pass to Rollin Prather

Howard: Of Course but Fitzgerald did racked up 5 Receptions for 126 Yards in addition to a TD Pass in the First Quarter for being the MVP Why?

Michael: He's a Good Wide Receiver, However I Went 13 for 31 for 217 Yards and picked off twice to Jet Defenders but anyway we think we won the Super Bowl so we will go back to back Next Year so San Francisco here we come!

Howard: That will be a Great Idea however the North America All Star Sports Spectacular is coming and you're representing the Southwest

Michael: Great Idea and I'm taking the MVP named Larry and Rollin with Me.

Howard: Congratulations and will see you Denver for the All Star

Michael: Thanks

Howard: And That wraps up another edition of Sportsbreak until then I'm Howard Cosell, So Long For Now

After the Weather that we listened to the radio we Spend the Night at the La Quinta Inn so we were getting to drive to Newhall, CA for a 3.5 Hour Drive Give or Take tomorrow, However we are listening to "Cruel Summer" by Taylor Swift so we are trying to get ready fo a Big Jollibee Cup Series Opener when they got to Newhall we had a Barbecue afterwards we went on the Campfire however what about the S'mores?

"We Got It at the Wal-Mart" said Lexi, "however we got the Graham Crackers and the Chocolate Bars and the Marshmallows"

"That's Great but anyway, at least we are staying up late" said Lea.

"Probably Can Anyone Get the stuff ready for the season opener for the NASCAR Cup Series in Newhall, CA" said Lexi.
Old 03-11-2024, 11:02 PM   #10
Rookie

February 14, 3004 AD (104 AS)

We Left the Hotel but they will head to the Freeway after we buy some food at Carl's Jr. however I went for a Breakfast Burger Combo with Hashbrowns and a Large Coke Zero afterwards we got on the freeway however we are listening to "Da Dip" by Freak Nasty as we are driving down California 99 as it makes it's way to Fresno before we head down to Newhall, CA for the Season Opening Jollibee Cup Series at the Southern California Super Speedway in Santa Clarita, CA however everyone got excited

Lea Cayanan: At Least we are now on the Entry List along with Jay so we hope we will start the Season in Southern California with a Big Win.

Kelsey Toussant: Well, We Hope that we will be in the entry list so it will be a Big Field as We Know It.

Jay Jianoran: Well, I'm in and I'm going to get a chance on winning a Jollibee Cup Series race so it will be exciting.

Kelsey T.: So Looks Like It will be exciting

However Something has happens it took place at the Super Speedway as several members are trying out to enter the Season Opener at Santa Clarita however the entry list is going to be revealed for tomorrow we will have to run Qualifying Today so it will be exciting so the Duels will be scheduled to take place on Thursday however Qualifying is on as we are getting ready for the Rhythm Radio Duels coming up on Thursday however the first wave of drivers are ready to Practice leading into Qualifying at Night however Kelsey Anderson will lead the first group of racers for Practice including 2 Bay Area Bred Racers consisting of Gabby Rodriguez and Jade Aganus.

“It’s definitely a little dagger to the heart,” says Jess with a sigh. All the women are disappointed, and Maria asks if any of them would have taken Lea’s “steal a one-on-one day” card if she hadn’t burned it. “Um, yeah,” says Kelsey T. “I definitely would have kept the card. I don’t know if I would have used it.” We stan an honest queen.

The women continue to sip their soda, but all of them are feeling pretty glum. Rachel tears up in her confessional, and Kelsey T. excuses herself to cry in an alleyway. Hang in there, ma’am!

As for Kelsey A., Jade A., Gabby R. and several others they take their first laps in the 2.5 mile tri-oval as they will attempt to Qualify for the Duels which will go off in two days from tonight however Kelsey Anderson sets up her First Practice Lap before Qualifying of 49.297 Seconds however Jade Aganus took her shot on her practice lap and gets 47.213 Seconds, Gabby Rodriguez went for 46.772 Seconds

Now Another Team led by Rachel Nance and Lea Cayanan led this group for this Practice and it includes Bay Area Bred Racers Jaliyah Williams, Aria Patel, Janet Alfonso and Makayla Lee as they join the others on the track for the Practice Run however more and more racers are still getting ready to practice for the Season Opener at Santa Clarita, CA and later I stepped up to the Car and get ready to practice and set up a good time of 46.420 Seconds which gave him 10th Place in the Practice Board

Autumn Waggoner (Spotter): Good Work, Jay

Jay: 10th Place, Let's Keep Going and Keep it Real Good!

Autumn (on Spotter): Okay, Let's Go

Jay: Got It.

Jay Jianoran is still keeping the Practice Going while Autumn is getting to ready to root for Jay but something happened...

Autumn: Got to See what will happen next on the Next Practice Lap

Jenn: Autumn, Day Card Announcement Time!

Autumn: Oh, I'll take off my Headset

Jenn: Sorry About It, Let's Go

However Autumn took off her headset as she decided to ask Jenn so she would take Lexi, Daisy, Autumn, Maria, Katelyn, Madina, Lea, Jess, Kelsey T. and everyone else will have to a Post-Practice Outing which will take place before qualifying however After Practice is Over we went out to the Valencia Marketplace however we will get some stuff for Qualifying coming up however they got S'mores for the Post-Qualifying Campfire coming up later tonight afterwards Jenn took Katelyn, Lexi and Madina to the Wood Ranch while the rest stay behind and went to McDonald's...at Wal-Mart

However Autumn, Daisy, Kelsey T. and Lea are talking about the Season Opener at Santa Clarita however we are still getting ready to qualify later tonight while Jay is ready to go qualifying to make the 40 Car Field for the Season Opener with Jade A. however "we could start in the Front Row Tonight and I want to win the pole" said Jay, but Jade A. replied "Um Yes, Maybe with only a 40 car field we could ever do it."

Back in the Trailer Rachel will be going out with Kelsey A. by racing first to Qualify for the Field and so it will be a 40 Car field to race with however Qualifying Began as Rachel Nance tried to Qualify to make the field however other drivers are under qualifying now to see who will win the pole but in the end who won the pole....

AND THE FIRST EVER PEPSI POLE WENT TO LEA CAYANAN WITH THE QUICKEST TIME OF 49.536 SECONDS

Fireworks went out as the First Ever Pepsi Pole of the Season went to Lea Cayanan as the Crowd Went wild however we were getting ready for a Post-Qualifying Party @ Night however Allison H., Autumn W., Edwina and Madina will be sent to a Special Minor League Camp beginning tomorrow.

LATER THAT NIGHT AFTER JAY LISTENS TO SPEAKING OF EVERYTHING WITH HOWARD COSSELL ON TUESDAY NIGHT

And Now We're Back to the Music on Rhythm Radio LA with this hit by Glenn Frey to start the night shift with "The One You Love"

Jay has started to the Nighttime Campfire ready on the Outskirts of Santa Clarita Superspeedway as they are camping at night however with Lea winning the pole the Rhythm Radio Duels are ready for a firm go on Thursday.

Jay: Lea, Do You See what you were working on the Marshmallows?

Lea: Yes, However I'm Still Working On It

Jay: But Look at this!

He Holds up a Packet of Asher's Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers

Jay: Wanna Try Some

Lea: Uh Sure, We Should Take It

Jay: That will be a great idea, Put that on the Marshmallow in which you got heated

Lea: Okay

However SWV's Can We is playing next with "Can We" however everyone is still Camping at Night before they go to bed Jenn told to Chrissa P. and Jillian about the Rhythm Radio Duels

Jenn: Well The Duels are Taking Place on Thursday however we will make the Final 40 for the Season Opener at Santa Clarita and I Think it will be exciting Lea won the pole anyway she deserved it.

Jillian H.: At Least Lea did it, Anyway you will be starting 11th in Race #2 of the Duel because I'm your spotter JT.

Jenn: Oh Really

Jillian H.: This is exciting so we hope you need to get a chance of making the field, okay?

Jenn: Got It, Let's win this thing.

Kelsey A.: They told me that Jillian H. told me do so however Jillian H. got this idea maybe they will be having a pool party tomorrow before the duels on thursday although Jillian H. shows her shapely legs at night.

However "A Little Love" by Juice Newton began to play on her MP3 Player as the posse is camping until the next day.
Old 03-11-2024, 11:02 PM   #11
Rookie

Jollibee Cup Season Opener in Santa Clarita

With 40 Cars in the Field to begin Stage 1, Lea Cayanan and Kyle Busch le the Field to the Green Flag however I've Started 17th so I need to get my work cut out until Lap 36 when I took over first place but the FIrst Caution took place on Lap 50 involving 7 cars knocking them out of the race however I did win Stage #1

In Stage #2: Terry Labonte took over the lead after the restart but later in Lap 84 Kevin Harvick took over but when Stage #2 ended Kyle Busch and won as the Race makes it past the Halfway Point.

The Final Stage well it's all Kyle Busch as he won the Jollibee Season Opener 500 at Santa Clarita Superspeedway.

RACE RESULTS
  1. #8 Kyle Busch - Lenovo Chevrolet - 228
  2. #01 Jay Jianoran - Rhythm Radio Chevrolet - 218
  3. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Mark Martin '93 Chevrolet - 194
  4. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 185
  5. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - DeWalt Toyota - 180
  6. #44 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 193
  7. #14 Gabby Rodriguez - Mobil 1 Ford - 177
  8. #10 Lea Cayanan - Jollibee Chevrolet - 171
  9. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 160
  10. #4 Kevin Harvick - Rheem Chasing A Cure Ford - 169
  11. #12 Ryan Blaney - Duracell Ford - 155
  12. #20 Tony Stewart - Rheem Toyota - 145
  13. #3 Dale Earnhardt - Wrangler Chevrolet - 145
  14. #17 Aria Patel - Fifth/Third Bank Ford - 135
  15. #24 Rosie Pasko - Axalta Jeff Gordon '01 Chevrolet - 130
  16. #40 Tenley Sweet - Kendall Pontaic - 125
  17. #28 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Chevrolet - 121
  18. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet - 119
  19. #94 Bill Elliott - - McDonald's Ford - 110
  20. #27 Tim Richmond - Old Milwaukee Pontiac - 105
  21. #37 Mary Ting - K-Mart Ford - 100
  22. #25 Jane Alfonso - Unifirst Chevrolet - 107
  23. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 94
  24. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Cale Yarboough 70's Toyota - 85
  25. #2 Jade Aganus - Discount Tire Ford - 80
  26. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 79
  27. #21 Alexis Hernandez - DEX Imaging Ford - 70
  28. #55 Ashley Raymond - Square D Chevrolet - 65
  29. #23 Darrell Waltrip - 23XI Racing Toyota - 60
  30. #89 Maggie Cai - Evinrude Oldsmobile - 55 (-1)
  31. #6 Haley Archuleta - Kings Hawaiian Ford - 50 (-1)
  32. #18 Bobby Labonte - Interstate Batteries Toyota - 45 (-1)
  33. #59 Sierra Huerta - Kingsford Chevrolet - 40 (-1)
  34. #96 Sydney Lutges - Caterpillar Chevrolet - 35 (OUT)
  35. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford - 30 (-OUT)
  36. #52 Ron Alfonso - AC Delco Chevrolet - 25 (OUT)
  37. #36 Kimberly Solorio - Skittles Pontiac - 20 (OUT)
  38. #22 Melina Chagola - Verizon 5G Ford - 15 (OUT)
  39. #29 Riley Meillio - Little Caesars Chevrolet - 10 (OUT)
  40. #38 Samantha Nunez - Ford Credit Ford - 5 (OUT)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2024, 03:13 AM   #12
Rookie

SUNDAY AFTER THE RACE HAD ENDED

We are heading from Southern California for along drive back to Bay Area however walnut Creek is next for a 6 Hour drive or so however we decided to have lunch at Taco Bell in a Pilot in Zachary Ave. in Bakersfield however I went for a Mexican Pizza Combo with a Large Pepsi Max however it was fun

Later On we went to McDonalds in Los Banos before we take the 152 to Walnut Creek however I set next to Rachel Nance as they are getting close to Opening Day but Jeffrey Osborne's Stay With Me Tonight is playing on MP3 however I'm still getting ready that South City maybe next Rachel Nance hopes to race this week but Lea Cayanan could be moved to Gabby Rodriguez's team in which she will drive the #41, So The #10 Might Be Going to Ricky Rudd in South San Francisco effective Next Week however Gabby while heading back to San Jose said yes.

THE NEXT DAY (February 20, 3004 AD - 104 AS)

Lexi talked with Jay in his own room because she needs to talk more about their respective procreation timelines. “I know that you want more of a long engagement, and you want after this to take some time before wee need more drivers,” she says. “But that’s just not something that I have the privilege to do right now with my health situation.” Lexi adds that she simply must move at a “faster pace,” and she doesn’t expect Jay to make such a major adjustment to his own plans. “I think it would be unfair to keep me here when I am just on a different timeline,” she concludes, her voice catching in her throat.

But Lexi is going to Minor League Camp however Jessica are joining her is who?

Answer: Katelyn and Lea they are sent to Minor League Camp as well however the 2nd Race of in the inaugural USCRA Season is ready to shape up in South San Francisco

(Cue "Pulstar" by Vangelis)

From the PBN Radio Patrol headquarters in South San Francisco, I'm Cara Subijano

Walter F. Mondale says his perhaps spectacular victory in the Great Plains Republic Caucuses in which they can convince Democrats to beat Bob Dole however they will meet up Next Week in Minneapolis for the next round of the Caucus.

In Beirut, The North American Marines began pulling their combat forces out of Beirut today to Navy ships offshore as Israeli Warplanes are Bombed and strafed suspected Guerrilla Positions in the Syrian-controlled central mountains.

The Supreme Court today refused to free the North American Enquirer from paying Carol Burnett $200,000 for suggesting in a 2997 Gossip Column that she was tipsy at a Fashionable Restaurant in Washington, DC

Capital One has announced to buy Discover for a $11 Billion in Deal that combines majors US Credit Card Companies as well as potentially shake up the payments industry, which is largely dominated by Visa and Mastercard.

Under the terms of the all-stock transaction, Discover Financial shareholders will receive Capital One shares valued at nearly $47. That’s a significant premium to the $37.22 that Discover shares closed at Friday.

Iran is ready to Deliver the Final Blow to end the 3 and a Half Year Old War as they have repulsed an Iraqi Counteroffensive and are massing along the Battlefront, Meanwhile Iraq have been accused of Iran of Shelling a Town and Damaging a School There to force it's self-imposed one week moratorium on shelling residential areas in Iran.

In Los Angeles, A Miami grand jury has indicted reputed Mafia figure Charles Delmonico on charges of Extorting $20,000 from Mayor Tom Bradley's Biggest Financial Boosters in according to a newspaper, Delmonico was charged in a Secret Indictment returned in Dade County of extorting the money from LA Businessmen Robert Michael Terry.

You're Listening to PBN Radio Patrol on Rhythm Radio West Coast

THE NEXT DAY

It's Golf Day however Meredith Phillips invited the posse to the Golf Course however She Needs help from Lea Cayanan who goes double duty to do Minor League Camp after 3PM however something happens when she is escorting to Minor League Camp however Lea got a miracle after she finished the last hole however she talked with Meredith about racing to be in the #41 so she holds up a Picture of Rachel Nance to run in the #10 at South City this week.

Meredith: Had You hold Up something?

Lea: It's a picture of my friend her home state of Hawaii, Rachel1

Meredith: Rachel she can go to Minor League Camp with her to go double duty

Lea: So I'll be in the #10 while Rachel will be in the #41

Meredith: This maybe a Great Idea

Lea: Well It's Really Exciting

LATER THAT NIGHT

There will be a Nice Dinner Tonight however Lea and Meredith are watching what happened with the #10 Car as It Ran in Santa Clarita enroute to a 8th Place Finish however Meredith along with Lea in which she made Potato Leek Soup using the Date Night Cookbook that Meredith wrote in this book before they had Grilled Flank Steak with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy it was delicious

However When Meredith and Lea went to the Villa in which they met Rachel Nance by Surprise, She greeted Meredith Philips for the First Time

Rachel: Hey, Meredith welcome aboard

Meredith: Hi Rachel, Hi Lea

Rachel & Lea both said Hi in unison however we think we will know that who will be moved from Minor League Camp but who did it?

Lea is promoted from Minor League Camp along with several others I Don't Know but in the End Lea and Meredith had spent more time after she survived Minor League Camp as "Is It Over Now" by Taylor Swift began to play.
Old 03-13-2024, 03:14 AM   #13
Rookie

RECAPPING WHAT HAPPENED AT SOUTH CITY

The 3004 South City 500 is now underway to start Race #2 as Dneny Hamlin took the lead but later on Lap 19, Jeff Burton took over but in the end of Stage #1, Gabby Rodriguez won.

Moving to Stage #2: Nicole Cortez took the lead however on Lap #79, Ricky Rudd now leads but a caution came in eliminating 7 racers but in the end Julia Biasina won Stage #2

To The Final Stage: Julia Biasina started it off on the Restart on Lap 102 to begin the Final Stage but on Lap 136 Alexis Hernandez took over then on Lap 161 Martin Truex Jr. has beat the lead but with 26 to go Janet Alfonso now has the lead and went on to win at South City.

RACE RESULTS
  1. #25 Janet Alfonso - Alfonso Racing Chevrolet - 211
  2. #17 Aria Patel - Fifth/Third Bank Ford - 203
  3. #01 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 194
  4. #24 Rosie Pasko - Valvoline Ford - 190
  5. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 198
  6. #2 Jade Aganus - Verizon 5G Ford - 175
  7. #36 Caitlyn Leung - M&M's Pontiac - 175
  8. #14 Gabby Rodriguez - Mobil 1 Ford - 180
  9. #21 Alexis Hernandez - DEX Imaging Ford - 165
  10. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Chevrolet - 155
  11. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 150
  12. #27 Tim Richmond - Old Milwaukee Pontiac - 145
  13. #12 Ryan Blaney - Wabash Ford - 140
  14. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 139
  15. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Bank Chevrolet - 130
  16. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford - 133
  17. #96 Julia Biasina - Caterpillar Chevrolet - 140
  18. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 129
  19. #44 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 110
  20. #89 Maggie Cai (-1) - Evinrude Oldsmobile - 105
  21. #5 Kyle Larson (-1) - Valvoline Chevrolet - 100
  22. #13 Renee Celio (-1) - First Plus Ford - 98
  23. #8 Kyle Busch (-1) - Lenovo Chevrolet - 90
  24. #18 Bobby Labonte (-1) - Interstate Batteries Toyota - 85
  25. #7 Alan Kulwicki (OUT 1) - Hooters Ford - 80
  26. #22 Melina Chagola (OUT 1) - Maxwell House Ford - 75
  27. #15 Micha Bautista (OUT 1) - Oakwood Homes Chevrolet - 70
  28. #64 Jarrell Paloma (OUT 1) - Schneider Electric Chevrolet - 73
  29. #94 Bill Elliott (OUT 1) - McDonald's Ford - 60
  30. #6 Haley Archuleta (OUT 1) - King's Hawaiian Ford - 62
  31. #1 Neil Bonnett (OUT 1) - Advent Health Chevrolet - 50
  32. #42 Nicole Cortez (OUT 1) - Wendy's Chevrolet - 49
  33. #19 Martin Truex Jr. (OUT 1) - Bass Pro Shops Toyota - 43
  34. #37 Mary Ting (OUT 2) - K-Mart/RC Cola Ford - 35
  35. #41 Rachel Nance (OUT 2) - HAAS Ford - 30
  36. #40 Karla Perez (OUT 2) - Kendall Pontiac - 25
  37. #3 Dale Earnhardt (OUT 2) - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 20
  38. #52 Ron Alfonso (OUT 2) - AC Delco Chevrolet - 15
  39. #4 Kevin Harvick (OUT 2) - Hunt Brothers Pizza Ford - 10
  40. #59 Sierra Huerta (OUT 2) - Kingsford Ford - 6

---------

THE DAY AFTER THE RACE AT SOUTH CITY

Following a 3rd Place finish we decided to go on our next stop however we will be in Cupertino however we still have a 40 Car Field this time for the running of the Pennzoil 400 but that's coming up later in the week however Kelsey T. drew the First Day Card and takes Daisy with her so that's the beginning as they get ready to Practice for the Pennzoil 400 however we will have 2 cars running a test session however this could help make it in the entry list for This Sunday's Event however we will trying to run test cars to get a ride for this weekend.

However Following a Great Test Session they decided to head to the swimming pool to relax after the Test Session in which she urges Kelsey to "Stay Optimistic"

Later That Night when they got home, Another Day Card Pops Up as Kelsey A. takes Kelsey T., Maria, Rachel and Jenn to go for One Offs along with a few others for this weekend howeverr the girls decided to eat out for dinner at Mountain Mike's Pizza in Saratoga however Daisy is hoping to race but Rachel wants to race in the #41 for a 2nd Time However, Jade Aganus wanted Daisy or Maria to race however it will be a 40 Car Field and a lot are trying to make the field however Jade played Asia's "Only Time Will Tell" on MP3 however Daisy will go Jade Aganus Racing Team and will be running the #02 This Week at Monta Vista but for Maria she needed to make the call on the next day but in the meantime we played a Friendly Game of Ice Hockey however it was a lot of fun.
Old 03-13-2024, 03:14 AM   #14
Rookie

THEN ON TUESDAY

Practice continues for Kelsey A., Kelsey T., Maria, Rachel and Jenn getting a chance to get a spot however Lea, Allison H., Lauren, Katelyn and Autumn are going to join in as well however it will be a race on Stock Cars to determine the one-off rides for Team Alfonso but in the end it is Kelsey Toussant getting the ride on off for Team Alfonso later that night Kelsey T. got the ride to run Team Alfonso for the Weekend howeverr Kelsey A. is hoping to make the field this weekend however when Kelsey T. sits down with Janet however Kelsey T. said "Are we going to qualify the Car this Weekend and are we hyped?" but Janet replied "Apparently we could give it a go so we will run the #84 Chevrolet this weekend" but "when are we going to sponsor the car" said Kelsey T., "I Don't Know" said Janet.

However the Next Day, Kelsey A. decided to deal with Kelsey T. about the #84 Chevrolet but a sponsor has yet to be decided however they grab some hot cocoa, and play some pool at the Non-alcoholic pub near the High School afterwards the Pool Plunge Party went off however those were attended were limited to girls and that includes those girls who are Season 28 of The Bachelor (as well as the Alumni as well) and so the Pool Plunge went off led by Audrey Luu who is on the swim team at Monta Vista High and Emily Ding who is a Member of the Stanford Artistic Swimming Team and a Monta Vita High Graduate afterwards the Party that takes place right here in the swimming pool is really exciting afterwards they will get a sponsor to run the #84 This Weekend however NAPA Auto Parts will sponsor the car This Week because Kelsey A. made the announcement however Janet made decision so Kelsey A. will be in the #84 sponsored by NAPA Auto Parts.

But in the end Jenn and Kelsey T. are going to Minor League Camp however Rachel was listening to Speaking of Sports with the Great Howard Cosell on the start of Spring Training for the Baltimore Orioles at Shipley Field at Bob "Turtle" Smith Stadium but when something happens they play "All Day, All Night" by Double-R who was the lead vocalist of this Choir Drill Squad from what was the Mountain West Conference in another world.

Sheena Stewart: Um, Are You Referring to this Double-R Thing.

Rachel Nance: That's Ruthie Reyes, She is a Member of the San Diego State Choir Drill Squad

Sheena: Yep, I've just had some MP3's of the Las Lomas Knight Moves if you want.

Rachel: Oh, But I Want to Have Ruthie in her HS Choir Drill Years with Los Osos which include a handful of Serenata Members.

Sheena: Uh, Yes.

Meanwhile Kelsey Anderson plans to run the #84 Car at Cupertino with Sponsorship from NAPA Auto Parts however this will be really exciting.
Old 03-13-2024, 03:15 AM   #15
Rookie

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE CUPERTINO
  1. #01 Jay Jianoran - Rhythm Radio Chevrolet - 412 (2 Races, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  2. #14 Gabby Rodriguez - Mobil 1 Ford - 357 (2 Races, 2 T10)
  3. #17 Aria Patel - Fifth/Third Bank Ford - 338 (2 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  4. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Mark Martin '93 Chevrolet - 324 (2 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  5. #24 Rosie Pasko - Axalta Jeff Gordon '01 Chevrolet - 320 (2 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  6. #8 Kyle Busch - Lenovo Chevrolet - 318 (2 Races, 1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  7. #25 Jane Alfonso - Unifirst Chevrolet - 318 (2 Races, 1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  8. #44 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 303 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  9. #12 Ryan Blaney - Duracell Ford - 295 (2 Races)
  10. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet - 274 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  11. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 265 (2 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  12. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 260 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  13. #2 Jade Aganus - Discount Tire Ford - 255 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  14. #27 Tim Richmond - Old Milwaukee Pontiac - 250 (2 Races)
  15. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 244 (2 Races)
  16. #21 Alexis Hernandez - DEX Imaging Ford - 235 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  17. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - DeWalt Toyota - 223 (2 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  18. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 218 (2 Races)
  19. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Cale Yarboough 70's Toyota - 214 (2 Races)
  20. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 198 (1 Race, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  21. #4 Kevin Harvick - Rheem Chasing A Cure Ford - 179 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  22. #36 Caitlyn Leung - M&M's Pontiac - 175 (1 Race, 1 T10)
  23. #10 Lea Cayanan - Jollibee Chevrolet - 171 (1 Race, 1 T10)
  24. #94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford - 170 (2 Races)
  25. #3 Dale Earnhardt - Wrangler Chevrolet - 165 (2 Races)
  26. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford - 163 (2 Races)
  27. #89 Maggie Cai - Evinrude Oldsmobile - 160 (2 Races)
  28. #20 Tony Stewart - Rheem Toyota - 145 (1 Race)
  29. #96 Julia Biasina - Caterpillar Chevrolet - 140 (1 Race)
  30. #37 Mary Ting - K-Mart Ford - 135 (2 Races)
  31. #18 Bobby Labonte - Interstate Batteries Toyota - 130 (2 Races)
  32. #40 Tenley Sweet - Kendall Pontaic - 125 (1 Race)
  33. #28 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Chevrolet - 121 (1 Race)
  34. #6 Haley Archuleta - Kings Hawaiian Ford - 112 (2 Races)
  35. #13 Renee Celio - First Plus Ford - 98 (1 Race)
  36. #22 Melina Chagola - Verizon 5G Ford - 90 (2 Races)
  37. #64 Jarrell Paloma - Schneider Electric Chevrolet - 73 (1 Race)
  38. #15 Micha Bautista - Oakwood Homes Chevrolet - 70 (1 Race)
  39. #55 Ashley Raymond - Square D Chevrolet - 65 (1 Race)
  40. #23 Darrell Waltrip - 23XI Racing Toyota - 60 (1 Race)
  41. #1 Neil Bonnett - Advent Health Chevrolet - 50 (1 Race)
  42. #42 Nicole Cortez - Wendy's Chevrolet - 49 (1 Race)
  43. #59 Sierra Huerta - Kingsford Chevrolet - 46 (2 Races)
  44. #52 Ron Alfonso - AC Delco Chevrolet - 40 (2 Races)
  45. #96 Sydney Lutges - Caterpillar Chevrolet - 35 (1 Race)
  46. #41 Rachel Nance - HAAS Ford - 30 (1 Race)
  47. #40 Karla Perez - Kendall Pontiac - 25 (1 Race)
  48. #36 Kimberly Solorio - Skittles Pontiac - 20 (1 Race)
  49. #29 Riley Meillio - Little Caesars Chevrolet - 10 (1 Race)
  50. #38 Samantha Nunez - Ford Credit Ford - 5 (1 Race)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2024, 03:16 AM   #16
Rookie

And now Cupertino

Jimmie Johnson and Maggie Cai led the Field to the Green Flag however maggie took the lead away from Jimmie however Maggie Cai held on but at the end of Stage #1, Kevin Harvick won but Lap #85 which starts sage #2 however Lea Cayanan took the lead early but on Lap 109, A Wreck which involved 9 Cars including myself however Ricky Rudd took the lead during the caution but the restart came in on Lap 113, Kevin Harvick took the lead however he will later win Stage #2.

The Final Stage: Kyle Larson took law at the Start and Held on to win at Cupertino

RACE RESULTS
  1. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 209
  2. #8 Kyle Busch- Lenovo Chevrolet - 203
  3. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 197
  4. #4 Kevin Harvick - Mobil 1 Ford - 205
  5. #77 Amin Kaur - JASPER Ford - 182
  6. #2 Jade Aganus - AutoTrader Ford - 181
  7. #9 Chase Elliott - KBB.com Chevrolet - 176
  8. #25 Janet Alfonso - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 165
  9. #28 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Chevolet - 165
  10. #55 Ashley Raymond - Square D Chevrolet - 156
  11. #84 Kelsey Toussant - Ally Bank Chevrolet - 156