Home

~~WWE 2k20 Universe~~ Then... Now... FOREVER...

This is a discussion on ~~WWE 2k20 Universe~~ Then... Now... FOREVER... within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2023, 03:21 AM   #1
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
~~WWE 2k20 Universe~~ Then... Now... FOREVER...

Prologue: For years the WWE has dominated the Sports Entertainment industry dating back to them buying out WCW in Spring of 2001. Gone are the days of the "Attitude ERA" that we all grew up with as Vince McMahon began to lose viewership as the years went on with terrible bookings and horrible Storylines. Soon other Companies began to emerge from the ground up like TNA and AEW. Triple H soon took over his own Bookings and his vision of NXT began to reach new heights. This begins in June of Week 1 with a new Head Booker and Head Writer of all WWE Programming. John Stone.

I considered starting this with the new WWE 2k23 but I wasn't much of a big fan of the current Roster. I absolutely loved the Roster and Universe Mode in WWE 2k20.

WWE SCHEDULE

Monday: RAW

Tuesday: SmackDown Live!

Wednesday: NXT

Thursday: 205 Live

Friday:

Saturday: WWE Main Event

Sunday: PPV

PPV'S

January: New Years Revolution, TakeOver: New Year's Evil, Royal Rumble.

February: Elimination Chamber, TakeOver: Tampa Bay.

March: Fastlane, TakeOver: Philly.

April: TakeOver: San Antonio, WrestleMania.

May: TakeOver: Chicago, Evolution, Crown Jewel.

June: TakeOver: Blackpool, Extreme Rules

July: TakeOver: New York, Money in the Bank, Great American Bash

August: TakeOver: Vegas, SummerSlam

September: TakeOver: Brooklyn, Clash of Champions

October: TakeOver: Phoenix, Hell in a Cell, Halloween Havoc

November: TakeOver: WarGames, Survivor Series

December: TakeOver: Orlando, TLC

Monday Night RAW/SmackDown LIVE!

MAIN Feuds

Last edited by johnstone1987; 12-06-2023 at 02:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2023, 03:46 AM   #2
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Re: ~~WWE 2k20 Universe~~ Then... Now... FOREVER...

WWE Monday Night RAW

June Week 2

Tokyo, Japan

WWE Champion: John Cena

World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton

Universal Champion: Seth Rollins

United States Champion: AJ Styles

Intercontinental Champion: Dean Ambrose

European Champion: Daniel Bryan

WWE Tag Team Champions: The Hardy Boyz

World Tag Team Champions: Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins

RAW Women's Champion: Becky Lynch

Smackdown Women's Champion: Bayley

The New Authority proudly make their way to the ring here in Toyko. Vince grabs a microphone as Triple H, Stephanie,* Batista Shane and Shawn Michaels all stand in the ring.*
Vince looks around as the Fans in Japan boo.*

Vince: "Shut up! We're out here to do business and what's best for Business. And what's best for Business is the New Authority running RAW and SmackDown Live."*

Fans boo as the Authority smile as Vince continues.**

"I said Shut up! Back to what I was saying. Now then with Extreme Rules in 3 Weeks we need to make some Matches. That brings me to the World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton. Orton you will defend the World Heavyweight Championship in an Extreme Rules Match against ME! VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON!"*

The Stable applauds as Vince hands the Microphone to Triple H who takes it drawing more boos from the crowd.*

H: "Great idea Vince you and Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship.* Take it from me Randy you're gonna get your *** beat at Extreme Rules when Vince kicks your *** for the World Heavyweight Title. Now that's the World Heavyweight Championship, I'm here to talk about the WWE Champion John Cena. Cena it's time for the King of Kings to go back on his Throne. At Extreme Rules Cena its me and you for the WWE Championship. Extreme Rules.... 3 weeks Cena....The King of Kings....is WWE Champion....Oh and tonight Cena and Orton you will Team up to face myself. .... Shawn Michaels and Batista."**

The Stable celebrates leaving as the Fans boo.*

Backstage we see Christian standing by with Jeremy Borash.*

JB: "Christian you are minutes away from facing Daniel Bryan for the European Championship. What are your thoughts?"*

Christian: "My thoughts JB? Not very smart are you? My thoughts are I'm gonna go in there and beat that Vegan loving Eco Tree hugging Wannabe Daniel Bryan for the European Championship. Out of my way loser. "*
Christian pushes past JB leaving him standing there with a dumbfounded look.*

MATCH 1
*WWE European Championship*Daniel Bryan(c) VS Christian*

Winner: Daniel Bryan(Retains)*

After the Match Christian is holding his arm after tapping out to the YES LOCK. Bryan holds his Title and extends his hand to Christian. Christian shakes him off and leaves the ring leaving Bryan to play to the crowd holding his European Title high.*

Backstage we see Absolution walking down a hall. They're in a middle of a conversation until The Bella Twins cross their paths.*

Paige: "Oh well hello Bellas."*

Brie and Nikki don't look to happy to see them. Paige continues.*

"Oh I'm sorry where are my manners? Ladies allow me to introduce Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville. Girls go ahead and say hello."*
Rose and Deville then attack the Bella Twins. Paige gets in on the action and slams Bries head against the wall.*
Nikki is trying to fight back but it's 3 on 1! Rose and Sonya knock Nikki hard to the ground as Absolution stands over the fallen Bellas.*
Paige leans down over the Bellas.*

"Were Absolution Ladies. Stay out of our way. Oh and this is MY house."*
Absolution walks off laughing to themselves.*

MATCH 2*
Ruby Riott w/ Riott Squad VS Sasha Banks

Winner: Ruby Riott

After dropping Banks for the upset Win Riott drops Banks again with another Riott kick. The Riott Squad proceed to stomp away at a fallen Banks kicking her out of the ring laughing to themselves.**

Backstage we see The New Authority in their Office talking amongst themselves. Triple H says he will take the WWE Championship at Extreme Rules and go back on his Throne. Vince laughs and says Orton is no Match for him and he can't wait to become World Heavyweight Champion and end the Career of the Viper. The Stable laugh as they continue talking about the Main Event tonight when they are interrupted by a knock at the door. In walks The Big Dog Roman Reigns drawing pops from the crowd.*

Reigns: "Word has it you guys wanted to see me?"*

H: "Yes Roman we did."*

Reigns: "What the hell do you guys want?"*

Steph: " Excuse me? Who the HELL do you think you are?"*

H: "Steph it's okay I got this.* Look Big Dog we called you in here to let you know that you have a Match tonight and it's against the Demon Kane. Now I suggest you get out of our Office before you do something stupid."*

Reigns looks around at all the Members of the New Authority smirking.*

Reigns: "Tell you what Hunter anytime you guys wanna mess with the Big Dog you can find me in my yard. As for tonight against Kane....I'll show you why it's my yard."*

He leaves smirking to himself as the New Authority just scowl after him.*

MATCH 3*
#1 Contenders Match for the World Tag Team Championship at Extreme Rules
The Wyatt Family VS The Viking Raiders*

Winners: The Wyatt Family*

After the Match Bray Wyatt slides into the ring laughing before planting both Viking Raiders with a Sister Abigail.*

Backstage we see the World Tag Team Champions Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins watching on a Television with a concerned look on their faces. They both nod knowing they will face Harper and Rowan in 3 weeks.*

We then see Universal Champion Seth Rollins walking down a hall ready for his Match with Dolph Ziggler NEXT.*

MATCH 4*Non Title
Seth Rollins(c) VS Dolph Ziggler

Winner: Seth Rollins*

As soon as Rollins turns around he is lifted up and dropped with a Thunderous F5 by a returning Brock Lesnar.*
The Beast Incarnate isn't done as he drops Rollins with a second F5! Leaving the Universal Champion motionless on the mat. Lesnar looks at Ziggler who runs up the ramp wanting nothing to do with The Beast. Paul Heyman enters the ring and holds up Lesnars arm as the two stand over the fallen Rollins.

Backstage were inside RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynchs Locker Room. Lynch is on the ground motionless as signs of a struggle is around. Chairs tipped over and everything. Medical Personnel rush to her side as she lies motionless.* Who jumped the Champion?*

We switch to WWE Champion John Cena in his locker room when World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton walks in. The Two shake hands and talk about their history and how starting tonight they need to be on the same page and get ready for the road to Extreme Rules.* Cena nods and says I have your back. Orton shakes his hand as RAW goes to a Commercial.

MATCH 5*
Roman Reigns VS Kane*

Winner: Roman Reigns*

Reigns stands on the Turnbuckle with his hands held high after a great Win over Kane.*

After a Commercial Break we see United States Champion AJ Styles taking a seat at the Commentary Table with The Club. Cole asks AJ who he would like to face at Extreme Rules for his United States Title?*

AJ: "Shut your mouth Michael Cole. I don't care who wins this Fatal 4 Way Tonight cause I will beat him atExtreme Rules to retain my United States Title."*

MATCH 6*Fatal 4 Way #1 Contenders Match for United States Championship at Extreme Rules. AJ Styles on Commentary.**
Sheamus VS Rey Mysterio VS Drew McIntyre VS Bray Wyatt

Winner: Rey Mysterio(#1 Contender for United States Championship at Extreme Rules)*

As Mysterio is celebrating his Win he doesn't see AJ Styles slide in and blast him over the head with his US Title.*

Styles holds his Title high over a fallen Rey Mysterio.*

Match 7*
Absolution (Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville) W/ Paige VS The Bella Twins*

Earlier tonight Absolution attacked the Bellas backstage setting up this Match.*

Winners: Absolution*

Afterwards the Beatdown continues as Paige slides in to assist her Protégés.* She lies both Bellas out with a Ram Paige as Absolution stands tall and Paige yelling "This is my House!"*

Backstage were in the Trainers Room. Sasha Banks is sitting on the Medical Table holding a bag of ice to the back of her head. In walks SmackDowns Women's Champion Bayley to check on her Friend.*

Bayley: "Sasha are you Okay?"*

Sasha nods.*

Bayley: " That's good I just wanted to check on you before I head out for my Match."*

Sasha: "Bayley I'm fine don't worry about me. Ruby wants a war I'll give her a war tomorrow night when I challenge her to a rematch on SmackDown Live. You have a Match Bayley go on. "*

Bayley gives her a Friend a hug before heading out.*

MATCH 8 Non Title
Bayley(c) VS Lacey Evans

Winner: Bayley

MATCH 9
Handicap Tag Team Match
John Cena(c) and Randy Orton(c) VS Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Batista

Winners: New Authority
Old 08-13-2023, 04:09 AM   #3
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE EXTREME RULES

Sunday June Week 4

MATCHES

WWE Championship
Extreme Rules Match

John Cena(c) VS Triple H W/Stephanie McMahon

World Heavyweight Championship
Extreme Rules Match

Randy Orton(c) VS Mr. McMahon W/Shane McMahon

United States Championship
AJ Styles(c) W/The Club VS Rey Mysterio

World Tag Team Championship
Hawkins and Ryder(c) VS The Wyatt Family
Old 08-13-2023, 07:39 PM   #4
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE SmackDown LIVE

June Week 2

Oklahoma City, OK

PREVIEW

The Man is looking for Answers...

24 Hours ago on Monday Night RAW, RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch was found knocked out in her locker room. Tonight on SmackDown LIVE! The Man will open the Blue Brand in OKC looking for answers on who attacked her.

Last night on RAW, Ruby Riott upset Sasha Banks for a Win. Tonight The Boss has challenged Riott to a rematch. Can Riott score another win over Banks? Or does The Boss have some retribution coming?

With the World Tag Team Championship Match set for Extreme Rules, tonight we will see the The Usos take on The New Day to determine who will be the #1 Contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championship against The Hardys at Extreme Rules.

Speaking of Extreme Rules, tonight we will see a 6 Woman Elimination Match to determine who will meet SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley in 3 Weeks at Extreme Rules. Kairi Sane, Charlotte Flair, Carmella, Asuka, Lacey Evans, and Nikki Cross will face each other to see who will meet the Hugger in 3 Weeks.

The Big Dog Roman Reigns beat the Demon Kane last night. Tonight the New Authority has one upped Reigns and announced he will face The Monster Among Men Braun Strowman.

The Phenom the Undertaker is in action tonight as he faces the Scottish Warrior Drew McIntyre.

World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton will defend the Gold at Extreme Rules against Mr. McMahon. Tonight Shane McMahon has challenged the Viper to a Last Man Standing Match. Can Orton get a little payback over the New Authority?

Lastly, Universal Champion Seth Rollins was ambushed last night by a returning Brock Lesnar. Tonight the Beast Slayer will once again look to get some answers as he calls out The Beast Incarnate.
Old 08-17-2023, 12:45 AM   #5
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE SmackDown LIVE

June Week 2

Oklahoma City, OK

Fireworks go off and it's time for SmackDown Live! Live from Oklahoma City!
The Man Becky Lynch walks out carrying her RAW Women's Championship over her shoulder as she appears to be all business. Last night someone jumped her and left her lying in her own locker room.**

Lynch climbs into the ring and shows a smile to the WWE Universe before getting serious.*

"Alright alright it appears some punk in the back wants to make a statement.* Last night I was ambushed from behind by a coward who didn't have the audacity to face me. Instead you jump me from behind like a Coward. So now tonight I'm out here in front of the great Fans in Oklahoma City ready for ya. So whoever you are who wants to try and take me out come on out and face The Man!.'*

Lynch paces back and fourth like a caged animal. Fans cheer getting behind the RAW Women's Champion as Becky looks ready for a fight.*

"Don't wanna come out huh? Come on I'm standing right here I ain't hard to find. Okay tell you what if you don't want to come out here face me then I'll come back there and find ya. "**Lynch walks to the ropes before Alexa Bliss walks out on stage drawing boos from the crowd.*

Lynch looks pissed staring at Alexa who begins to walk down the ramp holding a microphone.**

Alexa: "Becky. Becky relax it's not me you're after. I didn't attack you from behind. Come on Becky you should know me better than that. I wouldn't jump you from behind like that. I do it straight to your face and leave you lying on the ground. "*

The Goddess smirks as Becky isn't taking her eyes off Bliss who climbs into the ring*Fans boo Bliss like crazy.*

Alexa: (To WWE Universe) Shush please I'm talking. (To Becky) Becky honestly now you think I'm out here to tell you it was me who jumped you? No. Believe me sweetie I don't need to jump you like that from behind.**

Bliss walks up to the Man as Becky isn't taking her eyes off her. Bliss keeps her distance as The Man continues to stare a hole through her.*

Becky: "Well then if it wasn't you I guess you're not out here to give me the person who tried to take me out. So I'll give you 5 seconds to either get out of my ring or I'm gonna rip your arm off right here in Oklahoma City. "

Bliss smirks as Lynch takes a step towards Alexa who isn't backing down.*

Alexa: "Look Champ I'm not out here cause I jumped you. I'm out here to challenge you for your RAW Women's Championship next Monday Night on RAW. What do you say Becky? You call yourself The Man are you Man enough to put your Title on the line against The Goddess?"*

Becky: "You want me Monday Night for the RAW Women's Championship? Fine you got it. But Alexa make no mistake about it.... I'm gonna find out who it was but don't worry come next Monday Night I'm gonna rip your arm off."*

As Fans begin to cheer.... All of a sudden a Woman wearing all Black and a Motorcycle helmet slides into the ring and attacks Becky from behind!*
Fans boo as we have no idea who this Woman is!*

Becky gets to her feet and goes after the assailant but Bliss knocks her down. Lynch falls to the mat as the Attacker is on top of her raining down rights and lefts. Bliss is standing there yelling at the Champion until the Masked figure looks her way.*

Bliss gets scared and leaves the ring.*

The Masked assailant picks up Becky Lynch and delivers a vicious Powerbomb that leaves Lynch down and out. The Masked Woman poses with Becky's RAW Women's Championship as we go to commercial.**

After the commercial break we see Becky Lynch in the backstage area refusing to be looked at by Medical Personnel. She's pushing them away as she walks off carrying her Championship with her ignoring them pleading with her to get checked out.*

We then go to the Parking Garage where a long Black Limousine pulls up. The Driver gets out and opens the back door where the New Authority has arrived. Batista, Shawn Michaels, Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Stephanie and Triple H all get out wearing nice Suits and enter the building.
H: "Welcome to Oklahoma City. "*

Batista: "Smells like a sewer."*

MATCH 1
Sasha Banks VS Ruby Riott w/Riott Squad

Winner: Sasha Banks*

After the Match as Sasha is celebrating she's attacked from behind by the Riott Squad.* Riott drops Banks with a Riott kick leaving her motionless on the ground.* The Riott Squad stand over a fallen Banks tonight.*

Backstage were in the Women's Locker room. Alexa Bliss is in the middle of a conversation with Nia Jax and other Women.*

But all of a sudden an enraged Becky Lynch comes storming in jumping Bliss and The Man is all over The Goddess swinging rights after rights as Bliss tries to cover up.*

Lynch: "Everyone's tough until The Man comes around! You want a piece of me Alexa!?"*

Officials and other Women Superstars separate the two as Lynch is being backed out leaving Bliss to be looked at by personnel.**

Lynch: "I'll see you on RAW Alexa!"*

We cut to the New Authoritys Locker room where we see them watching what just happened on TV.**

Stephanie: "Did you see that? Becky Lynch is our of control."*

H: "I agree Steph. We should suspend her."*

Stephanie: "And strip her of the RAW Women's Championship. "*

HBK: "Hold on a second you two. Look I agree she's been out of control tonight but she's meeting Alexa Bliss next week on RAW for the Women's Championship. "*

Stephanie: "Alright I'll handle this Hunter."*

She leaves as we go back to the ring.*

MATCH 2*
Paige w/Absolution VS Nikki Bella w/Brie Bella.*

Winner: Paige

Absolution leave the ring as Brie is checking on her fallen Sister in the ring.*

Backstage we see Becky Lynch walking down a hall pissed off. She opens a few doors and peaks in. Nothing. She continues walking.*

Becky: "Where are you? You know who you are! Come on out and face The Champ!"*

All of a sudden Lynch comes face to face with Stephanie McMahon.*

Stephanie: "Look Becky I get you're upset and you have every right to be. But I can't have you going around here causing chaos all night.* I'm telling you to leave Becky. Right now."*

Becky: "I'm not going anywhere until I get my hands on whoever is in that Motorcycle helmet that jumped me. Out of my way Steph. "*

Lynch goes to leave but Steph blocks her path again.*

Becky: "Steph you don't get out of my way right now I'm not gonna be held responsible for what I do to you."*

Stephanie: "Look Becky last time I'm going to tell you. Leave now or I will suspend you and strip you of your RAW Women's Championship.* Is that what you want?"*

Becky looks more pissed.*

Becky: "Alright fine. You want The Man to leave I'll leave. But next week on RAW when I beat Alexa Bliss to retain my Women's Championship I'm gonna get my hands on the Motorcycle helmet weirdo. I'll see you next week. "Boss."*

Lynch walks away as Stephanie looks after her.*

We cut to The Big Dog Roman Reigns standing by with Tom Phillips.**

Tom: "Roman last night you beat Kane. Tonight the New Authority announced you will face The Monster Among Men Braun Strowman. What are your thoughts?"*

Roman: "Yeah I beat Kane last night and tonight Triple H wants to up the size so I'm facing Strowman.* That don't scare me. When I beat Braun Strowman who are they gonna throw at me next week? The Big Show? Andre the Giant? King Kong himself? Hunter you bring Kane. Bring Strowman.* Bring Big Show. Hell bring King Kong himself cause I'll beat them all. You're gonna find out that ring is my yard and The Big Dog runs it."*

Reigns walks away.

MATCH 3
#1 Contender's Match for WWE Tag Team Championship at Extreme Rules
The Usos VS The New Day

Winners and #1 Contenders: The Usos

Afterwards The Usos celebrate heading to Extreme Rules when they are greeted by the WWE Tag Team Champions Matt and Jeff Hardy.

The Two Teams come face to face where the Hardys extend their hands and the Usos accept it.

MATCH 4
Undertaker VS Drew McIntyre

Winner: The Undertaker

As the Undertaker is celebrating his win the lights go out. A quick cut of Bray Wyatt's "DEATH!"

Lights come back on and Wyatt has Undertaker in position for a Sister Abigail. A kiss on the forehead and BAM! Wyatt drops the Deadman in the center of the ring.

Wyatt drops to his knees with his arms wide laughing at the fallen Icon.

After a commercial break we see SmackDown Live Women's Champion Bayley taking a seat at Commentary as we get ready to find out who will challenge her at Extreme Rules.

MATCH 5
6 Woman Elimination Match #1 Contender for SmackDown Live's Women's Championship at Extreme Rules.
Kairi Sane VS Carmella VS Charlotte Flair VS Lacey Evans VS Nikki Cross VS Asuka

Winner and #1 Contender: Kairi Sane

After the match Bayley slides into the ring to congratulate Kairi Sane with a handshake. Bayley leaves to let Sane have her moment.

After a commercial break we hear a familiar Theme blare through the speakers.

BURN IT DOOWWWNNNNNNN!!!

Out walks the Universal Champion Seth Rollins to a huge ovation from the Oklahoma City crowd. Rollins walks down to the ring grabbing a microphone as he smiles to the crowd. The Universal Title strapped around his waist.

A replay from last night shows Brock Lesnar attacking Rollins after his match and dropping him with 2 F5's. Rollins doesn't look to happy about this as he lifts the microphone to his lips drawing huge support from the fans.

Rollins: "Last night Brock Lesnar jumped me and dropped me with not just one, but TWO F5's. Two F5's and I'm still standing here tonight right here on SmackDown. You see Brock you should know better considering our history and the battles we had. You may be the Beast but I'm the Man you should know better than to mess with. You found out first hand why I'm also the Beast Slayer remember? So now it looks like you want another shot at my Universal Title. That's fine with me Brock I got no problem slaying you again like I've done before."

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...."

Rollins looks over at the ramp where Paul Heyman is making his way out standing on the stage.

Paul: "Ladies and Gentlemen my name is PAUL HEYMAN...I 'm out here representing my Client, The BEEASSSTTT Incarnate.... BROCK LESNARRRR! Seth Rollins last night on RAW you found out that BROCCKK Lesnar hasn't forgot about you slaying him for that Universal Title around your waist. Now Seth I just came from Triple H and Stephanie's Office and they have granted my Client a Universal Championship Match at Extreme Rules in an Extreme Rules Match!"

Seth: "Paul shut your mouth. We don't need you out here spitting the same crap that we've heard years ago. So if you're not gonna bring Brock Lesnar out here you're wasting my time. These people are tired of your voice Paul. (Fans cheer loudly as Paul Heyman looks irritated)

Paul: "Mr. Rollins you amuse me. You see I'm out here to deliver a message from Brock Lesnar. My Client wishes to inform you Seth that in three weeks at Extreme Rules he is going to take you to Suplex City and take your Universal Championship."

Seth: "Alright Paul since yoouu want to come out here and deliver a message, I got one back for you to give to Brock. You tell him that at Extreme Rules I'm gonna burn his world down for the final time and get rid of him once and for all. We're sick of him holding WWE Hostage and coming and going as he pleases. You tell him Paul that the Beast Slayer is going to Burn it Down."

MATCH 6
Roman Reigns VS Braun Strowman

Winner: Roman Reigns

MATCH 7
Last Man Standing Match Non Title
Randy Orton(c) VS Shane McMahon

Winner: Randy Orton
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2023, 08:39 AM   #6
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE EXTREME RULES

Sunday June Week 4

MATCHES

WWE Championship
Extreme Rules Match

John Cena(c) VS Triple H W/Stephanie McMahon

WWE Universal Championship
Extreme Rules

Seth Rollins(c) VS Brock Lesnar W/ Paul Heyman

World Heavyweight Championship
Extreme Rules Match

Randy Orton(c) VS Mr. McMahon W/Shane McMahon

WWE Tag Team Championship
The Hardy Boyz VS The Usos

United States Championship
AJ Styles(c) W/The Club VS Rey Mysterio

World Tag Team Championship
Hawkins and Ryder(c) VS The Wyatt Family

SmackDown Womens Championship
Bayley(c) VS Kairi Sane
Old 08-18-2023, 01:37 AM   #7
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE NXT!

June Week 2

Orlando, FL

PREVIEW

The Adam Cole Show Bay-Bay!

3 Days ago NXT Champion Adam Cole retained his Title over Kushida at NXT Takeover: Blackpool. It's rumored that Kushida will be in the Building tonight and will be looking to challenge Cole again for the NXT Championship at Takeover: New York. Coles current reign is at 107 Days as he has made it known that he has no plans on losing the NXT Championship and has promised to break Finn Balor's Record.

At Blackpool, NXT Television Champion Johnny Gargano defeated former Best Friend and now Nemesis Tommaso Ciampa to retain his belt. Tonight General Manager William Regal has announced that Gargano will defend the TV Title against Reilly Flash. Rumor has it Tommaso Ciampa will also be in the Building tonight.

NXT UK Champion James Storm will defend his Championship against Limitless, Keith Lee.

2 Rematches will be scheduled for NXT tonight as Team Kick(Tegan Nox and Dakota Kai) will meet The Queens Army(Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke W/ Shayna Baszler) while Original Bro will meet Kassius Ohno.

Last edited by johnstone1987; 08-18-2023 at 02:02 AM.
Old 08-22-2023, 03:30 AM   #8
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

WWE NXT!

June Week 2
Orlando, FL

Fireworks go off and it's time for the "Superstars of Tomorrow! NXT! Live from Orlando, Florida!"

A quick replay shows of what happened 3 Days ago at Takeover: Blackpool when NXT Champion Adam Cole beat Kushida to retain the NXT Championship thanks to some help from Undisputed ERA.

This soon means "The Undisputed ERA" comes out making their way to the ring with Adam Cole holding his Championship high above his head as fans boo.

The ERA climb into the ring where Cole grabs a microphone celebrating his Title defense on Sunday.

Cole: "3 Days ago at Takeover: Blackpool I retained my NXT Championship. I mean come on, did you guys really think Kushida was going to beat me?"

The Stable laughs taunting the crowd here in Orlando.

Cole goes to speak again but is cut off by the sound of Kushida making his way to the stage drawing a pop.

The Undisputed ERA don't look to happy to see him.

Kushida: "Adam Cole. Congratulations. Last Sunday you beat me to retain the NXT Championship at Blackpool. But you didn't do it alone. So tonight here in Orlando I'm challenging you for the NXT Title!"

Fans cheer as Adam Cole is laughing along with his Stablemates.

Cole: "What? Are you kidding me Kushida? You lost on Sunday. That means you go to the back of the line and somebody else steps up to take your place."

Fans boo as Kushida smirks.

Before anything else happens, General Manager William Regal shows up on the Titantron drawing pops from the Orlando crowd.

Regal: "That's enough Gentlemen. Hold on a minute. Now Kushida, Adam Cole does make a good point. You lost on Sunday. (Fans boo as Cole and Undisputed ERA cheer) Now Adam Cole hold on a moment. Kushida lost on Sunday but you did have some assistance from the Undisputed ERA. So Kushida you want another shot at Adam Cole's NXT Championship tonight you're gonna earn it. In the Main Event it will be Kushida going one on one with a Member of The Undisputed ERA. Adam Cole will hand pick which member of the ERA will face Kushida tonight."

Cole: "Are you kidding me Regal? Okay fine, I'll play your game. Tonight Kushida will face Roderick Strong!"

Regal: "Alright fine. Tonight it will be Kushida against Roderick Strong! Oh and one more thing Champ. If the Undisputed ERA gets involved at all then Kushida will automatically be the #1 Contender at Takeover: New York. Good luck gentlemen."

Kushida celebrates taunting the Undisputed ERA who are beside themselves.

MATCH 1
Single Match
Bianca Belair VS Mia Yim

Winner: Bianca Belair

After the match, Bianca Belair tosses Yim out of the ring drawing heat from the crowd. Belair jumps down to the ground and begins to attack Mia Yim slamming her head against the stairs. Belair picks up Yim and delivers a KOD dropping Yim hard to the ground before leaving to massive boos smiling to herself.

Belair walks over to the Announcers Desk grabbing a Microphone as fans continue to boo.

Belair: "You people can shut up while the EST. speaks. What I just did to Mia Yim was a message to the Women in the back. I'm the baddest Woman here in NXT and I will take my place at the top soon and become Women's Champion.* Mia feel better girl cause the beatings are just getting started."

Belair drops the Microphone as she heads to the back laughing swinging her hair.

Backstage we see Jeremy Borash standing by with NXT Television Champion Johnny Gargano.

JB: "Joining me at this time please welcome the FIRST EVER NXT Television Champion Johnny Gargano...(Gargano smiles proudly holding his TV Title over his shoulder. ) Johnny as the first ever NXT Television Champion you retained your Title Sunday at Takeover: Blackpool over your rival Tommaso Ciampa. Tonight you defend your Television Championship against Reilly Flash how are you feeling?"

Gargano: "How am I feeling? I feel great JB. Johnny Wrestling is on top of the World. Do you have any idea how it feels to be the first ever Champion when a new Belt is made? Legendary. Now on the topic of Sunday yes I beat Ciampa to retain my Championship and Tommaso this thing between us ain't over and honestly it probably won't ever be. So if you want some more of Johnny Wrestling then you know where to find me. In the ring."

He Pat's JB on the back to say goodbye and walks off smiling.

MATCH 2
Tag Team
The Fashion Police VS SaNitY w/Eric Young

Winners: Fashion Police

Breeze and Fandango hightail it out of the ring after scoring an upset Win over Dain and Wolfe. They celebrate on the ramp arms high as Eric Young looks disappointed that his Soldiers were just upset by the Fashion Police.

Backstage we see the Undisputed ERA in their locker room talking about the Main Event tonight. Cole tells Strong that he may be on his own since ERA can't get involved. Strong says it won't be a problem.

MATCH 3
NXT Television Championship
Johnny Gargano(c) VS Reilly Flash

Winner: Johnny Gargano. Still Television Champion.

As Gargano is celebrating his Title Defense Tommaso Ciampa jumps him from behind. Gargano battles back and a brawl begins.

Gargano tosses Ciampa between the ropes down to the floor. The two rivals continue to swing away at each other as Regal comes out leading Officials to come in and break it up.

Regal: "That's enough Gentlemen! Clearly this Rivalry is far from over between you two. At Takeover New York it's gonna be Johnny Gargano defending the NXT Television Championship against Tommaso Ciampa in a Street Fight!"

Fans cheer as Officials hold Ciampa and Gargano back as we go to a Commercial.

MATCH 4
Single Match
Io Shirai VS Deonna Purrazzo

Winner: Io Shirai

Shirai celebrates her Win tonight as she grabs a microphone. She stands in the ring staring at the crowd before she speaks.

Io: "Piper...You.. Me.. Takeover.... Women's Championship. "

She drops the mic and leaves. A challenge has been sent to NXT UK Women's Champion Piper Niven tonight.

Backstage we see James Storm the NXT UK Champion warming up. He defends his Belt next!

MATCH 5
NXT UK Championship
James Storm(c) VS Keith Lee

Winner: James Storm

Storm and Lee shake hands as Storm holds his Title high playing to the crowd.

All of a sudden the lights go out in the arena and the theme of Sanity plays.
Eric Young Killian Dain and Alexander Wolfe Storm the ring and attacks both men. Storm and Lee fight back but it's 3 on 2. Lee is dropped by Dain while Young drops Storm with the Wheelbarrow Neckbreaker. Young picks up the NXT UK Championship and holds it high as he steps on Storms chest. Sanity standing tall here tonight.

Backstage we see Matt Riddle standing by with Renee Young.

Renee: "Matt on Sunday at Takeover: Blackpool you defeated Kassius Ohno. Tonight you have accepted his rematch."

Riddle: "Yes Renee I have. He's a competitor and I can respect that. Tonight I plan to go out there and give him my best. Kassius bring your best cause the Original Bro is gonna give you all I got."

He winks at the camera and leaves.

MATCH 6
Tag Team Match
Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly w/Undisputed ERA VS Authors of Pain

Winners: Undisputed ERA

The ERA taunt AoP who walks up the ramp accepting the loss as fans boo.

MATCH 7
Single Match
Matt Riddle VS Kassius Ohno

Winner: No Contest

As Riddle was making his way to the ring he was ambushed from behind by Ohno.

The two are swinging at each other on the ramp until Ohno low blows Riddle dropping him. Ohno drags Riddle to the stage where he powerbombs him off into the equipment down below. He taunts the Fans raising his arms high.

We come back from a Commercial and see NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler in the ring with her Queens Army Maria Shafir and Jessamyn Duke.

Shayna: "Asuka.....Bayley....Sasha Banks... Ember Moon....Paige....Charlotte Flair. These are a couple names who have won this NXT Women's Championship I hold on my shoulder. All good Champions in their own right but not as good as me. Of all the Women on that list none of them have held this Title more than once. I am the only Woman in history to be a 2 time NXT Women's Champion. In my Second Reign right now I have held this title since October. Now there's a name on this list I wanna talk about. Asuka..* *Asuka in her first Reign has held this Championship for 510 Days. That's the record I'm gonna break. There's not a single Woman back there who can step to me!"

"This is my BRUTALITY!!!"

Rhea Ripley comes out drawing a big pop from the crowd.

Ripley walks down to the ring not backing down from The Queens Army inside. She grabs a Microphone and enters the ring standing toe to toe with all 3 Women in the center.

Ripley smirks as she holds the Microphone up.

Ripley: "Well Shayna...IM STEPPING."

Baszler: "Rhea listen to me carefully. You don't want to get in this ring against me. I will make you tap or put you to sleep like the rest of them. "

Rhea: "Then try it now."

Rhea drops the mic ready for a fight. Baszler tries to take a cheap shot but Ripley is ready for it throwing a right hand of her own. But then Shafir and Duke get involved and it's 3 on 1!

All of a sudden Team Kick storms the ring looking for some payback of their own after losing to Duke and Shafir on Sunday. Team Kick and Ripley soon get the upper hand as they send all 3 of the Queens Army over the top rope crashing hard to the Mat below.

The Queens Army regroup on the outside as Ripley and Team Kick stand tall in the ring ready for a fight.

GM William Regal comes out holding a Microphone.

Regal: "Hold on a second.* This is now gonna be a 6 Woman Tag Team Match. The Queens Army against Team Kick and Rhea Ripley!"

MATCH 8
6 Woman Tag Team Match
The Queens Army VS Team Kick and Rhea Ripley

Winners: Team Kick and Rhea Ripley

Ripley pinned Baszler as Team Kick and Queens Army battled on the outside. Shafir and Duke pull their leader from the ring backing up the ramp as Ripley and Kick celebrate their win.

MATCH 9
Single Match
Kushida VS Roderick Strong w/Undisputed ERA

Winner: Kushida

After the match ERA tries to attack Kushida but he slides out of the ring backing up the ramp motioning he will be NXT Champion as NXT goes off the air.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »