Home

The Fire of Milan

This is a discussion on The Fire of Milan within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-29-2023, 10:45 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Fire of Milan

Milan Hit the Ground Running in the Season Opener

August 20, 2022

Nothing says domination in Milan's season opener against Bergamo Calcio inside the famed San Siro on Saturday as Milan pummeled their long-time rivals 12-0.

“It's what we come to expect as a team,” Jude Bellingham, who put up a hat trick and 6 assists to deliver the demolishing of Bergamo. “We wanted to give the fans everything we got and the proof is in the results.”

Bellingham isn't the only person happy with his performance today; CAM Florian Wirtz is another player who is very happy with his excellent run of form at the moment. “I'm playing really well right now and really enjoying my football at Milan,” he told the press. “I spoke to Ms. Gianni about staying in the season opener while my form has been good and she agreed wholeheartedly. There's not much you can say about her that hasn't been said already.”

The next stop for Milan will be the Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino to take on Torino FC next Saturday.

MARTINA GIANNI POST-MATCH INTERVIEW

After the match, manager Martina Gianni took part in the season's first post match press conference after the 12-0 showing against Bergamo Calcio.
In Gianni's first win in Serie A competition, she said she was pleased with the result, even though it was out of reach:

In the same interview, Gianni praised Bellingham's performance and how his training translates to his effort on the pitch:

Even though the team shut out their rivals, Gianni said the following:

After the conference, she did finish with a statement saying that the team will not be willing to let anyone go during the transfer window, unless the price is right for them.

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2023, 08:46 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 1

wow, talk about a win to remember
Old 04-07-2023, 10:33 PM   #27
Rookie

TORINO SUFFERS AT THE HANDS OF MILAN

August 20, 2022

Coming off the dominating12-0 drubbing of Bergamo Calcio, Milan put up another shutout against Torino by a score of 6-0. It looked as if Torino weren't ever going to be able to put Milan under pressure. And the 6-goal clean sheet proved just that; A comfortable win for the Rossoneri.

The question is: Why weren't Torino able to compete tonight?

“It's not up to me to tell Torino how to play,” Martina Gianni said to the press. “But the key tonight was in midfield. We dominated that part of the match. That's where I knew we'd be strong and we took full advantage, didn't we?”

Jude Bellingham delivered when it mattered the most when it comes to the night games; another hat trick to add to his collection, while Ante Rebic has two to his name.

The club will take a breather for the week as International break and Transfer Deadline Day takes over the team's minds going forward. While they are set with depth pieces filled, they may make some splash moves before the deadline hits September 1, 2022. They will return to action next Friday against Napoli.

Last edited by hitman87; 04-07-2023 at 10:38 PM.
Old 04-07-2023, 11:07 PM   #28
Rookie

Milan Defeats Milan, But Tempers Flare Off the Pitch

September 9, 2023

Time and time again, Milan has put up plenty of talent in order to retain their place against historic foes. Against Napoli, it was no surprise there. With a 9 goal shutout against the club from Naples (With their reserves no less), the Rossoneri has 3 sheets to their name heading into the Champions League showdown with FC Porto.

“It's a great feeling,” Martina Gianni said after the game. “You get the feel that we want to get our defense up to snuff.”

While the club put up the effort, the one thing on reporters minds was this: “Why was your star Jude Bellingham left out?”

“I'm standing here after an excellent performance from my team. I'm ready to talk about how well we played and how pleased I am we won the game. But you want to talk about a player I left out?” Gianni angrily said. “That's ridiculous question!”

After the press conference, Gianni went to her team and vowed not to make the mistake of dropping the morale again. This was at the behest of Marco Marcini after hearing her rip a new one on the press.

“We all make mistakes in the heat of the moment, but what happened at the press conference is acceptable and we told Martina that this won't happen again unless there is a reason,” Mr. Marcini said.

The club will make their presence felt when they arrive at Porto to take on FC Porto. Mr. Marcini will not make the trip, but his wife will go in his place.

“We want to make our bosses proud,” stated Bellingham. “I understand why Ms. Gianni left me out to get ready for the Champions League. I care much about results on the pitch than drama off it.”

Old 04-08-2023, 09:21 PM   #29
Rookie

Porto Fired Blanks As Milan Scores 9 in UEFA Champions League Opener

Milan have enjoyed success in the latest round of this year's UEFA Champions League. It was always tense even though the eventual winners always looked to be stronger of the two teams. Milan eventually managed to win 9-0 against a visibly distraught FC Porto who had hoped that this year would turn out to b their year at long last.

“It's a different game when you play on these legendary European nights,” Martina Gianni, who managed her club to the victory, said during her interview with the press. “There will be difficult games of course, but we continue to be hard working on defense which is our calling card since preseason. We don't let this get to our heads, though.”

Jude Bellingham has been sensational as he delivered another hat trick to go with his three assists. His performances has earned him plenty of respect from teammates and fans alike and received the captaincy for the remaining of the season.

“It's an absolute honor to be named the captain after all the hard work in training and in the matches,” Bellingham said. “I won't let this team down or the fans for that matter. They deserve the best club possible and we work hard every day doing so.”

“Mike Maignan was only temporary until I named a solid leader on the pitch that can come through in the clutch,” Gianni said. “Jude earned that in spades and he always comes through no matter what. Mike and Simon Kjær will back him up to give him guidance in leadership. He may be only 19, but he has grown into a solid leader on and off the pitch.”
Old 04-21-2023, 08:12 PM   #30
Rookie

Milan Turned Bologna Into Just That...Baloney

September 19, 2022

It takes a lot to impress management, but Zlatan Ibrahimovic has earned the respect of his teammates and coaches as he helped Milan beat Bologna in another shutout from the club, 11-0. Despite the win, they are just a single point behind Hellas Verona in the Serie A table.

“It's a great result all around for us,” Ibrahimovic said in a interview. “Ms. Gianni has made us a lot better defensively. The better we are, the better results we have.”

Gianni can confirm that. “Since the start of the season we have been working hard on our defensive play, and the results since day one of the Serie A season we haven't even given up a goal.”

The last time the club gave up goals was during the pre-season, when they gave up three goals to Leverkusen but still managed to get the win. The club will return to the San Siro to take on 17th placed Lecce and on Sunday head out on the road against Sampdoria, who sits at 11th place.
Old 05-24-2023, 01:23 PM   #31
Rookie

Lecce No Match For Milan

September 21, 2022

Shutouts have become quite the norm for AC Milan, and this one is no different. Defeating Lecce by a score of 10-0 has been a testament of the club's defensive prowess all season long.

“It's all because the players have faith in what we are trying to accomplish,” manager Martina Gianni said to the press. “We kept the cards down and played great defense. That's what matters.”

Jude Bellingham put up another hat trick as the Serie A leader in both goals and assists has been a great fit for the club and he continues his great run of form. He and the starting eleven will rest up against Sampdoria on Saturday and gear up for another Champions League match this week.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »