Home

In 2016 - What´s your favourite 2K game and why ???

This is a discussion on In 2016 - What´s your favourite 2K game and why ??? within the Other Hockey Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-07-2021, 11:32 AM   #25
Rookie

VeNOM3099's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: In 2016 - What´s your favourite 2K game and why ???

For me it's NHL 2K8 for a lot of reasons, but the biggest one for me is the goaltending. 2K8's goalie engine was just ahead of its time. I wish Kush Games would've gotten another crack at it, even if it was just one more instead of the sad sack we got with NHL 2K9.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2022, 12:19 PM   #26
Just started!

My fav was one where in franchise you could test out new rookies before you drafted them and properly scout and then play with the draftees and I can’t for the life of me remember which game it was, if anyone knows please let me know. That game has a lot of sentimental value to me.
Old 03-14-2023, 04:50 AM   #27
Banned

There were many great games released by 2K in 2016, and it's hard to choose just one as a favorite. However, if I had to pick, I would say that my favorite 2K game from that year was probably "Civilization VI".

"Civilization VI" is a turn-based strategy game that challenges players to build and expand their civilization while competing against other players or the computer. The game's mechanics are deep and complex, with a wide range of possible strategies and playstyles. The graphics are also beautiful, with vibrant colors and detailed, animated units. Overall, I think "Civilization VI" is a great example of a well-designed strategy game, and it's definitely one of my favorites.
Old 03-18-2023, 01:49 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have made a incomplete rosters for NHL 2k9, with only 7 teams completed and then a bunch of star players. It's a great Game. Maybe any day Will have a editor for this Game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games »