Home

Want to Join Together & Create Our Own FPS: FBP '98 Interconnected League(s)?

This is a discussion on Want to Join Together & Create Our Own FPS: FBP '98 Interconnected League(s)? within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-09-2023, 03:24 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Want to Join Together & Create Our Own FPS: FBP '98 Interconnected League(s)?

Since for some reason my post has lines through a lot of the words, just private message me & we can exchange messages about it, there.

Yeah, with so many people posting about how much we all love FPS: FBP '98 (HEE, yes, I add the '98 version- but I think we can all agree it is the best), I have an idea to pitch you. I know I am new to here & all.

While I am still trying to create my own computer/Internet Sports Associations, starting with USA FootBall & create a sport I invented (anybody who is interested in helping or knows anyone who might be interested in helping, then please by all begging I can do help me out), as my username says...
...we could come together & create a FPS: FBP '98 league(s- *have a higher educational- my way of saying 128-college/university programs association for feeding the 128-franchises professional league rookies & a 128-franchises Semi-Pro League for refining players that did not make the professional league rosters or were allocated from them*). Of course, that is if some of us could help the rest of us get FPS: FBP '98 working on all our computers & maintain it working. the posters that love the game have already proved they are willing to spend a lot of dedication to something they believes in, especially,
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Yes it was. I remember when the '95 version came out. I created and re-rated every single player in the league from scratch and created playbooks for each team. It took me three months and it was worth every second. The ingame and simmed game stats were butter. Oh, to have a current game worthy of that kind of commitment(and the time and energy to put in the work )
& I have already worked out calendar & seasons, I even have all sports levels, teams-franchises (& their locations, tons of internationsl teams-franchises, & customizations worked-out- I would have to weed down to 128-teams-franchises) & Etc. (for the sports associations & games I am trying to create).
We could do what Dumbing Down, Fluff BLANK SimulationFL.net does, OBVIOUSLY WITH PLAYS-GAME PLANS/PLAYS SHEETS-PROFILES CUSTOMIZATION A LOT BETTER, try to use our own created website to place our recordings on, if cannot use Youtube, to do our own broadcasting of games & Broadcast everything to the public (for a tiny fee on only the watchers, not the owners-GM-coaching-scouting-broadcasting staff & people creating custom players & owners-GM-coaching-scouting-broadcasting).
I would have to find & buy copy of '98, but come on people we love the game, let us do it. What you all say?

I am going to post this in a thread to get more fans like us, to join.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »