Home

Front Page Sports FootBall '2014

This is a discussion on Front Page Sports FootBall '2014 within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-09-2023, 12:52 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Front Page Sports FootBall '2014

Does anyone know if Front Sports Football 2014 still has an official website? I tried DuckDuckGo search for it & came up with a website that did not work.
I am curious if the game had at least all what FPS: FBP '98 had (it really should have more, with 16-years difference)?
If there is no longer a official website, then does anyone know a website that lists the features & PICs of them?

Were there any other versions of Front Page Sport: FootBall made? Like 2015 or 2013?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2023, 03:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Front Page Sports FootBall '2014

The 2014 version was just a cash grab...the game was nothing like the originals from what I remember.

There's a reason for the 10% reviews on Steam.

Go back to the 98 version . Every FBPRO game after 98 was god awful....sadly.
Old 12-09-2023, 03:46 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by texranger
The 2014 version was just a cash grab...the game was nothing like the originals from what I remember.

That sucks, never played it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texranger
There's a reason for the 10% reviews on Steam.

Go back to the 98 version . Every FBPRO game after 98 was god awful....sadly.

Wow, 10% is horrible.

I hear you on that '98 is the best, I have owned every version. Definitely sad!

Thanks
Old 12-15-2023, 08:32 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

No, as far as I know, the great series ended with 98. While there was a 99, it was a buggy mess that was pulled from the stores.
Old 12-15-2023, 11:27 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
No, as far as I know, the great series ended with 98. While there was a 99, it was a buggy mess that was pulled from the stores.

You made a mistake, the thread is not about FPS: FBP series, it is anout FPS: FB series- remaking of FPS: FBP series. Not connected to FPS: FBP series, in any way, as far as I know.

Yeah, it is heart breaking after FPS: FBP '98, the whole industry faded to what it is now.

Last edited by HelpComputerSportsAs; 12-15-2023 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Added the heart breaking point about after FBP '98
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2023, 08:24 PM   #6
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

I've played it but I wouldn't HIGHLY recommend it unless it's on a drastic sale ($4.99 or less). Not all the rules of the game are properly implemented. Interface is a tad clunky if you want to take on the task of editing the league. Sim engine is ok. The company didn't do much to improve the game post release with patches. I think the same company that published it is the same company that made the blood bowl series which makes their effort here that much more disappointing. Some fun can be had with it but it's no masterpiece for certain.

You can go to the steam page to see screenshots or youtube to see some gameplay.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

Last edited by NINJAK2; 12-15-2023 at 08:27 PM.
Old 12-15-2023, 08:51 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
I've played it but I wouldn't HIGHLY recommend it unless it's on a drastic sale ($4.99 or less). Not all the rules of the game are properly implemented. Interface is a tad clunky if you want to take on the task of editing the league. Sim engine is ok. The company didn't do much to improve the game post release with patches. I think the same company that published it is the same company that made the blood bowl series which makes their effort here that much more disappointing. Some fun can be had with it but it's no masterpiece for certain.

You can go to the steam page to see screenshots or youtube to see some gameplay.

I did not think of the Youtube, duh; thanks. You guys' advice seem awesome helpful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »