Home

AXIS Football Game Features Option of Tiers

This is a discussion on AXIS Football Game Features Option of Tiers within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
View Poll Results: Do like the idea of having the Tier feature in USA Football Games?
Yes- will post why 1 100.00%
Not sure- will post why 0 0%
No- will post why 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2023, 07:48 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
AXIS Football Game Features Option of Tiers

I was involved in an awesome & friendly E-Mail exchange with AXIS Football's president about AXIS Football Game & Simulation Football League, which involved a lot of E-Mails about Tier feature. If you do not know, if you do know, I am sorry, but to be fair- Tier is when Sports Assications &/or Leagues, at the same sports level, are all connected, so that at the end, the teams-franchises with best & worse records either automatically or played additional games to move up/promotion or down/relegation to higher or lower associations &/or leagues. Here is the url to more information on how The English Professional Soccer Leagues does Tier- https://frontofficesports.com/the-ti...-need-to-know/ & does not require subscription- https://footballinberkshire.co.uk/features/in-depth/32961/english-football-pyramid-system-works/. Before the exchanges, I had known & understood about Tier & thought it was not necessary, of course, afterwards I now know & understand a lot more, having been refered to Internet search on England's professional soccer version of Tier, & think it is needed to keep teams-franchises competitive & not just there for making greater wealths & powers.

Last edited by HelpComputerSportsAs; 12-08-2023 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Added Link that does not require subscription.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »