Home

Looking for playtesters for a two player basketball deck building game!

This is a discussion on Looking for playtesters for a two player basketball deck building game! within the Other Basketball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-09-2022, 04:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looking for playtesters for a two player basketball deck building game!

Hey, basketball game fans!

I’m a game maker currently developing (with some help from one of the head designers of the video game Halo) a commercial two player “deck building” card game that perfectly simulates an actual basketball game. It is SIMPLE, plays quickly, and is perfect for playing with family, for playing with friends, or for playing with buddies… for game nights, for during halftime while watching a game, or for during down time during your fantasy draft!

I’ve got some playtesters who have game playtesting experience, and feedback so far is great; when players jump up and down and shout and high five during a card game, you know that you are on the right path!

But right now I am looking for some more who are specifically BASKETBALL fans, so I thought I would drop into Operation Sports and see if anyone is interested! I’d love to hear feedback, listen to ideas, and get some suggestions.

If anyone is interested, please reach out at [email protected]. I am also happy to discuss here!

Thanks, all!

Last edited by Lordash31; 08-10-2022 at 02:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2022, 10:40 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: Looking for playtesters for a two player basketball deck building game!

Do you have any new game to test?
Old 08-18-2022, 08:13 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Looking for playtesters for a two player basketball deck building game!

Email me at that address and I can set you up!

Another playtest, another absolute barnburner! High IQ point guard John Stockton leads the Utah Jazz against paint protector Dikembe Mutombo and Houston. Some incredible moments… huge blocks, dueling three-pointers, vital timeouts, and here, at the end of the game, it was tied going into the last two minutes… Mutombo makes a huge stuff block on an attempted dunk, and the Rockets win it with the very last card of the game, a game winning dunk, 96-94! Laughed, we cheered, we high-fived… And we marveled at how the game always seems to create these moments
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg A982CB9F-0B7E-4885-9AC3-F6AA1C791A81.jpeg (393.2 KB, 28 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games »