Home

High Heat Baseball 2003

This is a discussion on High Heat Baseball 2003 within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-27-2011, 12:47 AM   #1
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20
High Heat Baseball 2003

I found a roster editor and I KNOW there are crazy fans for this game somewhere out there. I was wondering if anyone knew a site with roster updates or where I can get the game? I would think it would be freeware but possibly not...

Just feel like going retro. I got MVP Baseball 2005 for PC but it doesn't have the options to feel like a true commissioner/owner of a league since I can only control 1 team...

I looked into High Heat 2004 but it looks like the company never fixed it. Any information/input is good input!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2011, 04:55 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: High Heat Baseball 2003

http://pudgerosters.stoic1337.info/

Thats the latest rosters i know of. Not sure if there any newer ones or not. I havent played 2003 in a while, still have it installed good just could never get it to stop crashing on me in windows 7
Old 05-31-2011, 07:46 PM   #3
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotJames
I found a roster editor and I KNOW there are crazy fans for this game somewhere out there. I was wondering if anyone knew a site with roster updates or where I can get the game? I would think it would be freeware but possibly not...

Just feel like going retro. I got MVP Baseball 2005 for PC but it doesn't have the options to feel like a true commissioner/owner of a league since I can only control 1 team...

I looked into High Heat 2004 but it looks like the company never fixed it. Any information/input is good input!
The company (3DO) doesn't exist anymore, so it should be freeware as far as I know. I know the Baseball Sim Central website still had a bunch of modifications for the game last time I checked it out, but I have no idea anymore.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:59 PM   #4
Pro

jseward92's Arena

OVR: 14

Thanks!!!!!
Old 06-26-2011, 12:04 AM   #5
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

I can't find where to download the original game. Anyone have a link to that it'd be greatly appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2011, 12:14 PM   #6
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

#1 - you're gonna get your *** banned for asking about links as to where to DL a game

#2 MVP has a team changer mod to let you switch out, type in a letter corresponding to a team, switch back and make whatever moves you want. Not slick, but effective.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:02 PM   #7
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Freeware is not illegal, therefore he would not (should not) get in trouble for asking that.

The terms here are for ILLEGAL (PIRATED) downloads that are a no-no.

Freeware is perfectly legal.
Old 04-14-2024, 08:04 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Major Bump!... Yeah a 13 year thread bump.
I will explain,

I chose this thread, only because of the title.

I re-started this thread because this is the game I will be updating this year. High Heat 2003.

This link here has much better information on this game, but not the title I needed.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ll-2003-a.html

I finally managed to convert my High Heat 2004 (2023/2024 roster) to High Heat 2003, it took a while to figure out,
But I knew it was possible; and here we are.

The roster that was converted was my High Heat 2004, 2023 opening day roster released last spring, but with many updates and about 60 new players.
The 60 new players were mostly 2023 newcomers and many more prospects that are now playing and starting this year. (Never released though) Because it wasn't complete.

I believe the last High Heat 2003 PC playable roster was by Pudge way back on 6/27/03, so it’s been a very long time coming!

I was able to convert all the players and about 80% of the player attributes and performance data.

The faces also look like they will be able to be converted from HH2004 as well. To date I have created over 100 new player faces.

I am not sure about the portraits? I hope so, because over 1000 players got new portraits last year for HH2004.

The portrait file system from HH2003 to HH2004 was completely changed, so that might take a little bit to figure out.

Well, I just wanted to start a High Heat 2003 thread up, to see if anyone is interested in playing and maybe even helping update the game some?

I know to some this was the best version of the series, including myself (Gameplay wise), I know it was just a port from HH2002, but without the random crashes and a few little added features or updates.
Most things remained the same, but for me it ran smoother.

Graphics still suck!! Compared to HH2004, but the custom ability, gameplay and interface are unmatched for its time period.

Let me know what you guys think? Should I continue with this update, and will you still play it here in 2024?

Summer release is what I am looking at.

Dirtdog7

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »