Home

BIGS 3 - Suggestions?

This is a discussion on BIGS 3 - Suggestions? within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #9
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: BIGS 3 - Suggestions?

Roster updates for silver. Other games can do it so can you. Really should've remembered about that this weekend.

Being able to give our created players the legendary rating and as many stats as we want. Also being able to use them in season. I still never got to make a team out of the Indians from Major League.

Speaking of creating players make sure created pitchers have access to all pitches. I was disapointed I couldn't give a created pitcher the El Fuego pitch.

Pitches have star ratings for the pitches so hitters could have them too. Like a 5 star fastball hitter and so on.

Custom walk up music. Along with that some improved presentation. Like a reliever actually coming to the mound. Certianly no Yanks fan but Rivera coming out to Enter Sandman would be sweet.

Create-a-stadium. It was great in ASB. They had some whacky stuff that would fit in this. Like replacing the warning track with a moat. Maybe have it so you can pay for it with your team points in season so you'd be able to take away the HR rob ability. Kinda like having the Green Monster in Fenway and how they can't do it there.

Create-a-team to go with the stadium.

Going back to ASB again they had weather. Rain and snow. Again more suited for this. Playing in Boston in the playoffs and having snow would be amazing.

Uploading highlights seems like a no brainer.

While it's unlikely a sim play mode would be appricated as The BIGS 2 was often more sim than 2K9 as sad as that is.

Presentation could be upgraded with little things like The Show does.

Classic moments for the classic players. Like having Joe Carter hit the World Series winning HR.

Keep the controls. Don't go changing it to some stupid swing stick thing.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:26 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Love the game. A fun baseball game for PS3!

Hoping for some more stadium choices for BIGS 3. Any kind. Classic Stadiums, Fantasy Stadiums (cornfield, small town field, high school, city park field, anything like that), more stadiums outside the USA. Things along those lines.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:38 AM   #11
Rookie

Just two things please...

1) 25-man rosters
2) difficulty sliders (example: recordwise, I went 149-13 on medium difficulty, and am currently at 6-33 on hard)

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2009, 07:22 PM   #12
Rookie

When my character becomes a legend, I want to be able to add him to a roster with the skills I've earned.

Also, when I beat legendary teams I want to be able to play against, or with that team. Superstars, Legends, etc.

I want the legendary players from these teams to go into a free agent pool so I can trade for them and play with them.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:56 PM   #13
Rookie

I think bigs 2 was a pretty good game but i'd fix possibly not making a story line for the create a player mode sort of more like superstar hall of fame in madden. Also in the create a player storyline thing u should be able to be a pitcher. Other than that it is going to be a good game.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #14
Rookie

The Bigs 2 was great! I have not even come close to getting fully into the game yet! but so far love it!

HOWEVER

One huge problem is online difficulties and issues playing online with the ps3 console. I have read on some forums and hear it is a router issue! but with all the users who are having these issues leads me to believe it may not be ive tried some of the port forwarding that the 2k admins have suggested and i can play online it can just be glitchy at times.

and sometimes users cannot join my games.

I think some serious reconstruction needs to be done to the online aspect of The bigs 3 to make it easier for the public to use.

thanks
Old 01-08-2010, 08:50 PM   #15
Rookie

Few other things.

Ability to delete Stolen players.

And to re play teams to get a stolen player off a team previously faced

More room for Stolen players. (Ability to have more stolen players.)

ANNOUCER SAYS OUR PLAYERS NAME. create a list of common last names and have the annoucer say them some other games have this. im not sure how difficult it is to do that.

but it would be very nice to have. or atleast say the first name if its common.

like justin(my name) it would make the game more personable
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2010, 05:15 PM   #16
Rookie

One rather annoying aspect was the having to nail the catcher every time you came in from third base.
A second is that almost any time the opposing team had a chance for a legendary catch or great catch they made it. I would like this to be taken down a notch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »