Home

Tips for walks....

This is a discussion on Tips for walks.... within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-18-2007, 06:04 PM   #17
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Tips for walks....

just got the game but i'm surprised that people aren't complaining more about this - when high heat or mvp had no walks, you couldn't stop people from bitching about it. i wonder if the lack of graphics lowers the expectations and stuff like this becomes acceptable?
Old 10-18-2007, 07:38 PM   #18
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by srudoff
just got the game but i'm surprised that people aren't complaining more about this - when high heat or mvp had no walks, you couldn't stop people from bitching about it. i wonder if the lack of graphics lowers the expectations and stuff like this becomes acceptable?
I think if this was a $60.00 game and / or a highly anticipated game people would be more upset. As it is this game kind of snuck up on most of us and maybe people weren't expecting all that much. The game offers so much in terms of game play and being so deep
that I don't think its going to get the same amount of critisism as other games in the gender.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:18 PM   #19
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by opd897
I think if this was a $60.00 game and / or a highly anticipated game people would be more upset. As it is this game kind of snuck up on most of us and maybe people weren't expecting all that much. The game offers so much in terms of game play and being so deep
that I don't think its going to get the same amount of critisism as other games in the gender.
so my theory of low expectations is correct?

no walks
no minors
no updated rosters
no online

i couldn't imagine if other games came out missing those things
Old 10-18-2007, 08:36 PM   #20
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

no walks
no minors
no updated rosters
no online

Low or maybe NO expectations would be my quess as to why people are not all that upset. I am not upset as I am really enjoying this game. Playing it more than the Show or 2K7 at the moment, yeah, I buy most all the baseball games. The game does have I think 11 AAA players that can be brought up but not a minor league system like the Show. I normally don't play sports games online and most likely there will be someone on here doing rosters. So for me that leaves, and you said "no walks", how about few or not enough walks because its not like there are none at all. I can live with that because it offers more than most other games out.
Old 10-19-2007, 07:12 AM   #21
MVP

grismosw's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

no walks
no minors
no updated rosters
no online

Or perhaps because despite these missing the game is still fun and plays a great game of baseball. The more I play the more I am getting walks, before I was swinging at everything that look like a strike. Now I am being more patient, especially low, inside, and outside corners.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »