Home

WBSC eBASEBALL: Power Pros Available on Nintendo Switch & PlayStation 4 For $1

This is a discussion on WBSC eBASEBALL: Power Pros Available on Nintendo Switch & PlayStation 4 For $1 within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-10-2023, 12:15 PM   #9
Bacon's Fictional Roster

bacon96's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WBSC eBASEBALL: Power Pros Available on Nintendo Switch & PlayStation 4 For $1

Bought this yesterday on my PS5. I'm very excited to finally jump into it today. I've heard so many good things from a handful of baseball friends and creators I know so I am pumped that it has released with an English version and just for a dollar.

Join my Discord Server!

#BaseballisBetter
Old 04-12-2023, 05:33 PM   #10
Rookie

Re: WBSC eBASEBALL: Power Pros Available on Nintendo Switch & PlayStation 4 For $1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon96
Bought this yesterday on my PS5. I'm very excited to finally jump into it today. I've heard so many good things from a handful of baseball friends and creators I know so I am pumped that it has released with an English version and just for a dollar.
The japanese version of this game (pawapuro 2022) is the best single player video game in the market. This series is what sport game should have evolve into.The fact that It has more offline contents and single modes than mlb the show and sbm3 combined and is made by KONAMI is pretty funny.
Old 04-12-2023, 06:40 PM   #11
Rookie

I hope konami will localize this franchise so it will get the respect it deserves. The fact that this franchise is rarely mentioned despite people have been raising smb3 which has cartoon graphic & better team customization but less modes, its franchise mode even has less feature than pennant(seriously the only single player mode), prospy which nearly the same gameplay but has less mode & features(can not create team is a deal breaker), and mlb the show which should be called DD the show where you can not even make 2 different rtts players while pawapuro (power pros) is the best selling baseball game in jp . Idk when i can make my own thread to rise awareness about this franchise 😭. We need more voices to let konami know that this franchise need at least an eng version or better a mlb version.
And well my english is pretty bad
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »