Home

"I got ****-Blocked!" Your tragic ****-block stories

This is a discussion on "I got ****-Blocked!" Your tragic ****-block stories within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-25-2009, 02:20 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 19
Re: "I got ****-Blocked!" Your tragic ****-block stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnofx
Like they were already broken up when you guys were hanging out? Then she just left on a booty call? That's just rude. Tell her I said so.
Basically...It's ok though. I found somebody better looking and a lot nicer.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:23 PM   #34
MVP

Po Pimp's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaduck
Dudes I hung with in my youth treated ****-blocking like the art form that it was.

We blindsided each other so many times you couldn't even get worked up over it...just had to laugh.

One night I had just started chatting up a young lady when my boy slides in and acts like he's my "man" and I'm bisexual. I managed to keep going for a minute or two before she bailed but revenge is sweet because less than a hour later he was talking to a hot girl and I walked up holding my pager (Time dating myself)and complaining about his wife paging me over and over because he had turned his off.
LMAO! This is so bogus it's funny.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:55 PM   #35
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
I've stolen a guys girl before and didn't even hook up with her. I c-blocked and didn't c-rock myself.

Double whammy

Other night a girl drove 30 minutes to come see me & watch a movie. I didn't make a move. I c-blocked myself.

I'm also now working on getting a girl to break up with her bf to get with me and also talking to a stripper.

I'm pretty f'd up...not gonna lie hahahahaha
Manwhore.

Cheesey avatar too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Gather round, family... Cousin Dookie has got a story to tell.

I was at the club once, and was just hanging out, having a few drinks. I see this beautiful woman at the bar sitting by herself. I figure that's strange, but thought her friends were dancing, or her man was in the bathroom or something. I waited for a while to see guys and girls go up to her, buy her drinks and then just leave after a bit. I figured she was shooting them all down, so I didn't think I have a chance (plus I'm shy) but I'm like oh well, I had some drank in me and was feeling good, why not give it a shot? So I go up to her and start talking and we just hit it off. I was amazed. Just regular conversation and everything was going great. She even looked better in person. So it's getting late and she whispers in my eye and asks if I would like to go home with her. I said sure... we jump in the car and head to her hose. As soon as I get in we are going at it, she is just ripping my clothes off and doing everything you think off... she is being real nasty and she asks me to stick it in her poop hole... I'm like WTF? but I say okay. So...

She bends over (had a skirt on) and right when I went to put it in, my swollen purple headed yogurt shooter rubs up against another one. This woman ended up being a man and forgot to take the tape off his wee wee and it was blocking the poop hole. Not the same kind of c*** block you guys were talking about, but it was still a c*** block, you know?

Anyway I moved it to the side and handled my biz.

Last edited by Brandwin; 11-25-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:03 PM   #37
All Star

cubsfan203's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
So it's getting late and she whispers in my eye and asks if I would like to go home with her.
Was she/he that drunk? lol

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
Old 11-25-2009, 03:06 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
Was she/he that drunk? lol
LOL! That typo is funnier than the story.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:45 PM   #39
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

And that concludes DookieMowf Theatre.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 11-25-2009, 03:55 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
Too bad we don't have many girls on the site... some ****-swatted stories would be good too, lol.

[EDIT]

Note to mods: I had to edit that word myself... apparently that isn't a bad word according to the filtering process. I don't need any infractions soooo... you might want to have that looked into, lol.

If you aren't sure of the word I'll PM it to you.
LOL I know where you got that word from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Gather round, family... Cousin Dookie has got a story to tell.

I was at the club once, and was just hanging out, having a few drinks. I see this beautiful woman at the bar sitting by herself. I figure that's strange, but thought her friends were dancing, or her man was in the bathroom or something. I waited for a while to see guys and girls go up to her, buy her drinks and then just leave after a bit. I figured she was shooting them all down, so I didn't think I have a chance (plus I'm shy) but I'm like oh well, I had some drank in me and was feeling good, why not give it a shot? So I go up to her and start talking and we just hit it off. I was amazed. Just regular conversation and everything was going great. She even looked better in person. So it's getting late and she whispers in my eye and asks if I would like to go home with her. I said sure... we jump in the car and head to her hose. As soon as I get in we are going at it, she is just ripping my clothes off and doing everything you think off... she is being real nasty and she asks me to stick it in her poop hole... I'm like WTF? but I say okay. So...

She bends over (had a skirt on) and right when I went to put it in, my swollen purple headed yogurt shooter rubs up against another one. This woman ended up being a man and forgot to take the tape off his wee wee and it was blocking the poop hole. Not the same kind of c*** block you guys were talking about, but it was still a c*** block, you know?

Anyway I moved it to the side and handled my biz.
I'm ashamed of myself for reading that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »