Home

Which MyNBA Eras Should Be Added in NBA 2K25?

This is a discussion on Which MyNBA Eras Should Be Added in NBA 2K25? within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-07-2023, 04:29 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Which MyNBA Eras Should Be Added in NBA 2K25?

NBA 2K24's MyNBA Eras is a feature that offers something that remains unmatched in other sports...

Written By: Kevin Scott

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2023, 04:37 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Which MyNBA Eras Should Be Added in NBA 2K25?

Great article. Ideally I believe for Eras to go get to an elite level is to have a quality historical roster where you can start at any NBA year. Then create the right content around any pivotal moments (think MJ era, Shaq/Kobe era, Bron/social media era) while seamlessly transitioning into future years.

I believe they are at the tip of the ice berg for how great this mode can be and the roster makers and content creators can take it to the next level if the tools are working properly.
Old 12-07-2023, 07:11 PM   #3
Rookie

radney's Arena

OVR: 0

Honestly. I may be in the minority on this one but I would want the '94-'95 Bulls with Jordan in the #45. I would want to see not only he lead the Bulls into the playoffs but also avenge the loss to the Orlando Magic. And then see if the Rockets would win a title against the Bulls then.
Old 12-08-2023, 07:42 AM   #4
MVP

Being able to start in any year in NBA history is the way to go. And clean up the glitches while adding more authentic presentation elements to get the historical eras up to the quality of Modern.
Old 12-08-2023, 12:06 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'll be happy with any added ERA. I really enjoy this mode and think it is one of the best video game additions in recent years.

I like the idea of the 1988 Pistons
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2023, 09:01 PM   #6
Rookie

1995-96 would be my #1 pick. Start of the Bull’s 3peat, Shaq’s free agency, one of the best drafts ever. A lot of things changed between the 1992 era and the 2003 era we currently have.

I think one of the biggest problems with the eras is a lack of players still, especially some bigger name ones. Some teams have more generic fake players than real ones. Besides the usual guys like Chuck, Reggie, and Rasheed, there’s still lots of missing a big names. Mookie, Alvin Robertson, Dale Davis, Tayshaun Prince, Andrew Bynum, David Lee to name a few.
Old 12-11-2023, 02:42 AM   #7
Just started!

Thank you for sharing this informative post. I am very interested in the information you have shared.
Old 01-01-2024, 08:39 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

None, and I dislike this article because I don't want yall giving 2k these bad ideas. We already have multiple bugs that have survived two release cycles (injury duration and playoff stats)

2k needs to take a break or pause from adding new stuff and fix what is already there.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »